Colonel Twerkins

25% Off New Year Event is OVER!

9 hours ago, TheMDN said:

They have announced that the EoD editions will not carry over upon release. Beta only.

What do you mean not carry over to the finished game? That sounds odd they would do something like this.

19 minutes ago, fbmbirds said:

What do you mean not carry over to the finished game? That sounds odd they would do something like this.

Yeah I tired to buy the upgraded version the night before and it wouldn't work. So I thought ... I will try it again in the morning and see if it works ... sale ended as I slept ... really gutted as I only have a trial version which is about to expire ... but I don't want to spend $150 US on the version I want atm ... guess my 5 million and level 28 trial account will get erased at some stage soon before another sale comes along ... but the question is do I lose my name as well!?! Very sad ... tried talking to Customer Service as to why I couldn't purchase the night before ... but got the stay tuned for another sale response ... that doesn't really work when you want to play after your trial ends now does it ...

On 7.01.2018 at 2:43 PM, nTense said:

+1 need that game but its now too expensive for me

Same, 

I had 7 days trial and game is great but still too expensive for me. Also have to put more money into my PC cuz of poor FPS so even harder. But game is MUST HAVE for everyone who enjoy FPS/Survial games. 

During trial I discovered that basic stash is too small so thats even harder. Need to wait for Sale and get better pack with increased stash size.

My recommendation is not to buy smallest pack, it just will give you a lot of frustration while u want to keep some loot. its better to wait for Sale, or just save money for more expensive pack. Trust me. 

Now after my 7 days trial expired I discovered its too late. So keep waiting.

You totally bought me by this game. Never played that unique FPS. Great work DEVS.!!!

the upside to the EoD is it includes all future DLC so it's not a total wash. It will probably be well worth the money eventually depending on the cost of the DLC

I can not get my free code for my EOD edition from the new year event. I also cant get any of the other gifts. It keeps saying my profile is inactive.

Edited by Protoss111

It's a pity that I was a fun FPS game that I knew at the end of the day. I hope to be able to buy the EoD version at the discount, and expect the next 25% discount to come as soon as possible, and will buy and play with a good friend.

On 1/8/2018 at 4:45 PM, t-schnauzer said:

the upside to the EoD is it includes all future DLC so it's not a total wash. It will probably be well worth the money eventually depending on the cost of the DLC

Whatever happens with the EoD I mainly bought it to help support the devs since this game looks like its coming together really good. 

Oh no:( I missed the sale because the mails went into my spam folders -.-. 

Hopefully we'll see a sale again soon.