Blackb1rd

On results of the New Year Event

1 hour ago, Blackb1rd said:

EFT online record was beaten by several times

Would be interesting to hear some numbers.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, IAMCANADIAN said:

here is where im confused .. this game as the same game breaking problems since alpha ..  opening the doors to quick you get stuck and cant do anything and need to log out ....   the server desync where you see other players jittering all over the screen is a game breaker for any FPS games..it's not smooth at all.  it could be fundamental structure of the gamearchitecture, and the unity engine.

if you ask me, those bugs are long gone, never have issues with them anymore..Great Job BSG

Hey guys i'm assuming we had a wipe recently but more importantly, did we lose our in game names too?  Will this be happening often? Thanks!

Great news i just watch game on twitch and buy it its awesome game keep up the good work !!!! :D  :D 

3 hours ago, Colonel Twerkins said:

This test affected fps. We addressed that.

now the test is finished, the fps return to normality?

hopefully this means no more insane matching time ?!

Keep up the great work , game is amazing , just a bit salty i spent that much time just looking at my matching screen. 

What happens to the guys who submitted their trial keys today? do they stay until the 11th? or are the keys expired as in they are not allowed to play anymore on those trial keys?

Thanks devs! Always been super positive, just some minor complaints about the super long matching times in the last days, especially when you die within 30 seconds without hearing gunshot :). Pretty frustrating moments :) 

Great to hear that it was helpful for further development and very excited about that new(?) screenshot you posted!

Will continue to report bugs as well to be of maximum service to a great game!

Before entering the server, it would be interesting for friends to be at the top of the list of players, this would make it much easier to find friends.

Love BSG and the community for being able to be open and properly and efficiently communicate what they're doing, why they're doing it, and their goals.

Thanks guys!

• Like 1

Just hope that they fix packets:in:0 error, where everyone else freezes for you and you're still in the raid, and the only way to play is lay down in the bush and reconnect after alt+f4, reported this many times, been waiting for the fix since Nov 14, sometimes its unplayable.

Perhaps its too early to ask but could there be the possibility in future would there be an option to host personal servers?

great , so here some say taht this test affected fps ? how . that is my ( and my friends) main issue now, not being able to get a smooth 60 fps on low , game feels laggy and chooppy at times, other than that its great and i hope to see it grow and evolve

1 minute ago, Sami3120 said:

I just hope were not getting another wipe !!

Of course we are. Next major patch and when Open Beta start.<

I think final wipe is when is final release :) 

Edited by PipariVaras
  • Like 1