Blackb1rd

On results of the New Year Event

For all of you who may have been frustrated and did not realize we had a test, or what it was even about, now you know. It was all to benefit you, your QOL and to move us forward into the New Year! Thanks to all of you, including staff, who helped to make this so successful. :) 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

For load testing wait times increased but the servers stayed up. SUCCESS. Excited to see performance and bug fix updates.

Also congrats on the broken records

Edited by jukeboxknox
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Otichoo said:

Starting to report the bugs more often. I am happy to dedicate time for this game. Can't stop, won't stop...

Thanks for supporting us! :)

Fantastic work BSG!! Everyone on the team is so passionate and dedicated to this project and it shows. Keep it up, excited for the future of Tarkov!

• Thanks 1

Well done.

I bought standard edition during event time with discount, next dey i upgrade to EoD. This is fantastic game, i'm waiting something like this very long time and it's here.

Thank you for this amazing experience!

• Thanks 1

It's confirmed: This dev team is awesome!

Thank you so much for your great work. Even during the stress test i enjoyed the game. Really glad to read such information to see how the game is developing. Looking forward to all those changes!

Great Effort will pay :)

Hey guys, did you also had a tons of synchro issue on Shoreline map ? We could'nt to a 3 or 4 man squad game properly without disconnect. / lags / loot problems.

here is where im confused .. this game as the same game breaking problems since alpha ..  opening the doors to quick you get stuck and cant do anything and need to log out ....   the server desync where you see other players jittering all over the screen is a game breaker for any FPS games..it's not smooth at all.  it could be fundamental structure of the gamearchitecture, and the unity engine.

Edited by IAMCANADIAN

i understand this test was address for server and connection issues toward users, but when we will get better graphics ? any info about future update that will bring this up ? when we will see a better leverage of fps from our machines toward this game ? or we will keep playing on choppy low settings on 2000E pc's  because this engine can't manage right the resources of our pc's !?

3 minutes ago, Mihailnovici said:

i understand this test was address for server and connection issues toward users, but when we will get better graphics ? any info about future update that will bring this up ? when we will see a better leverage of fps from our machines toward this game ? or we will keep playing on choppy low settings on 2000E pc's  because this engine can't manage right the resources of our pc's !?

This test affected fps. We addressed that.

vor 18 Minuten schrieb zegodzila:

Great Effort will pay :)

Hey guys, did you also had a tons of synchro issue on Shoreline map ? We could'nt to a 3 or 4 man squad game properly without disconnect. / lags / loot problems.

:besuspicious: Did you even read the text? Of course you had that issues, everyone had, because of the stress test....

vor 15 Minuten schrieb Mihailnovici:

Better graphics? That's definitely the last thing we need right now. Game looks great.

The game is in development, optimization is mostly done at the end of the development process. I have pretty good FPS all the time only frame drops during rain and/or zooming in scopes.

I personally think using game keys and using that time to stress test was a great idea. I understand where certain people are coming from when saying it may steer people away. But I disagree, i have played since alpha and alpha had some game breaking bugs. I was still able to see where this game was going and was happy to support it. This game has come along way so far and although there was some matching times higher than normal anyone looking for a game like this,  as I was in alpha, should still be able to see the writing on the wall and preorder. 

Thanks devs for hard work through holidays and continue into the new year looking forward to obt cheers. 

Great to see the stress test was a success! Hoping the raid timer will return to normal again after the next patch.

46 minutes ago, Mihailnovici said:

Try searching for some FPS fixes, there's quite a few.

Those are great news,
I'm really looking forward to see how those server improvements are going to affect the matching time and game quality!