Dog Tags ruined Friendlys

nickyarocks

Hey Everyone,

Now ive been playing this new patch and i thought right what happens if i even take my knife off just to find to see if anyone will hold back on the fire and here are my results,

50 raids in factory, killed everytime by player

40 raids in customs, killed by player 25 times and 15 times by scavs

Now i know the results are small but its clear to me that no one is willing to see someone and be willing to trust them in a group because the prize of that guys dog tags is worth more then an extra hand and a friend for a raid. Tarkov needs to fix this by either bringing the price of dogtags way down or giving them a different purpose entirely because its just a get rich quick idea for alot of hatchlings and other players alike. if anyone wishes to talk to me about this or is also willing to team up my discord is as follows.

Discord:  https://discord.gg/PNVb9a2

Tarkov is a war ridden area, People will not see you as friendly. If you are looking for friendlies to play with i would recommenced you joining a clan or a group of friends. Those streets are ruthless :)

this havent anything to do with the dog tags. The most player will murder you too if tags not in game.

And yeah nobody can see if there is maybe a makarov in your gamma that got pulled after passing the *friendly* guy

vor einer Stunde schrieb Prolamer:

this havent anything to do with the dog tags. The most player will murder you too if tags not in game.

And yeah nobody can see if there is maybe a makarov in your gamma that got pulled after passing the *friendly* guy

Yup. For me the dogtags dont matter. I kill you because i can and i dont trust anyone except the people i know and play/speak with.

You wiggle, i shoot. You freeze, i shoot. No survivors.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Twistedbit said:

Tarkov is a war ridden area, People will not see you as friendly. If you are looking for friendlies to play with i would recommenced you joining a clan or a group of friends. Those streets are ruthless :)

So true. 

Trust no one except clanmates. Even players that try to group with you when U are in lobby, don't trust them.

3 hours ago, nickyarocks said:

Hey Everyone,

Now ive been playing this new patch and i thought right what happens if i even take my knife off just to find to see if anyone will hold back on the fire and here are my results,

Now i know the results are small but its clear to me that no one is willing to see someone and be willing to trust them in a group because the prize of that guys dog tags is worth more then an extra hand and a friend for a raid. Tarkov needs to fix this by either bringing the price of dogtags way down or giving them a different purpose entirely because its just a get rich quick idea for alot of hatchlings and other players alike. if anyone wishes to talk to me about this or is also willing to team up my discord is as follows.

You're surprised that people don't want to take chances with people that would kill them in exchange for a corn chip? 

1 hour ago, Tactical_Fister said:

You're surprised that people don't want to take chances with people that would kill them in exchange for a corn chip? 

its not that im suprised it when they see a guy not even armed without a knife and not one guy wiggled back xD

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, nickyarocks said:

its not that im suprised it when they see a guy not even armed without a knife and not one guy wiggled back xD

I stopped respecting the wiggle when I got killed by a Frag vest Hatchling who wiggled. Now I end their lineage and salt the earth with their ashes. 

• Like 1
  • Cold 1
  • Upvote 1

shoot everyone there are no friends only clans are groups xD just look in the clan section there are loads of people in the same place as you bro, join one you will have an easier time, i was in the same boat as you a few weeks ago xD  

Trusted a guy once after the wiggle in factory. We both had knives only. We teamed on someone with a pistol and killed him. After he picked up the pistol he shot me immediately. Never trusted strangers ever since.

its just my personal opinion though personally i saw alot more players trusting before dogtags but now its just nonsence i mean i run a small group for tarkov players who are looking for groups so thats not my concern im only reporting on what im seeing and people are losing trust over keeping there dogtags now in my eyes anyways

On 1/4/2018 at 7:24 AM, nickyarocks said:

Hey Everyone,

ill play sometime. My work schedule is terrible though. Im out of state for 20 days then i have 10 days off. I'll add your discord to my list though.

And i just upgraded my account so im on a fresh start 

it's not a Tarkov problem, it's a human problem. For some reason the POS strive and multiply on the internet, and the good folks with brains that want to have a different dimension to the game then just run-gun-loot have to deal with the scummy humans that populate this earth. 

I've had a couple of amazing runs by teaming up with a random hatchling wiggler on sight in factory. We killed two guys in the top office and got a gun each. I was scared as F when I was trying to communicate to the guy to take the pistol I left on the corpse.... I died later in the mission, but he found my dogtag and sent me some msgs. I should try to do some runs with him again.

Oh and he was bear I was usec :)

Edited by Krymz_
  • Like 1

this has nothing to do with dog tags.

By now anyone whose played this game for any decent amount of time probably at least once thought... oh that other hatchling or player did the friendly wiggle ok ill wiggle back and we can be friends.

Only for that person to run over and kill you the moment you search something or look the other way.

At the end of the day you cannot and should not trust anyone in this game other than the friends/ clan members you went in with.

If I see a player with a gun, I'll try to shoot them before they shoot me.
If I see a player with a hatchet, I'll shoot them before they get close enough to use it.

Dogtags has nothing to do with it, I just don't trust people in this game...

On 1/7/2018 at 5:31 PM, Krymz_ said:

it's not a Tarkov problem, it's a human problem. For some reason the POS strive and multiply on the internet, and the good folks with brains that want to have a different dimension to the game then just run-gun-loot have to deal with the scummy humans that populate this earth. 

I've had a couple of amazing runs by teaming up with a random hatchling wiggler on sight in factory. We killed two guys in the top office and got a gun each. I was scared as F when I was trying to communicate to the guy to take the pistol I left on the corpse.... I died later in the mission, but he found my dogtag and sent me some msgs. I should try to do some runs with him again.

Oh and he was bear I was usec :)

see this is where the fun gaming begins because then thats how people make new contacts and friends!