TheStevieJ

The SCAV extraction points?

south fence is the rock passage point marked on the popular map you can find.

im not sure where ruined house fence is or what its talking about. still looking. based on how the map looks with the current known extractions, i'd say its between rock passage and tunnel

Edited by JJamie
more info

10 hours ago, xCRUCiOx said:

here's a good map

glefite2uq701.png

I still don't know where the south fence is on that map* thank you for it though, if you can tell me where south fence it that would be great

Edited by TheStevieJ

2 minutes ago, TheStevieJ said:

I still don't know where the south fence is on that map* thank you for it though, if you can tell me where south fence it that would be great

I believe it's between the wrecked road and the village but could be wrong.

its behind the yellow house that you can spawn at - basically run towards the swap/village area and you'll see the house. then past the house towards the border fence and you'll see a ruined house just on the other side of the border fence. thats where the extraction is

So, in the end, where is "South fence passage"? I'm starting to get really really annoyed, since when I get "server disconnect" and reconnect, my scav extractions are changed, and they are ALL the time "south fence passage" and "wrecked road"... 

And not a single time I managed to find either of those 2 extraction points... 

"Wrecked road" is NOT at tunnel, or anywhere near it, same as "south fence passage" is NOT anywhere on or near "old" bunker extraction point, nor it is "rock passage" PMC extract... 

Is there any meaningful reliable info where this 2 extract points are??? Thx

8 hours ago, TheStevieJ said:

Yeah that should help people out :) I got a bit more experienced in learning the maps but thank you for the video!

This topic has like 6000 views somehow lol

Thx I am new and lost so much stuff last night cause i could not find the scav exfills lol. Hope no one has to feel that anymore lol!