Did117

Bitcoins!? Wat do?

Did117

I have 11 bitcoins, are they good for anything or are they just like in game ingots?

Cuz from what I'm seeing from my end, the only thing they are good for is to store them like gold ingots, since they are worth more than 200k and only occupy one slot, unlike the 200k which occupy two slots.

Am I missing something here?

NoDG

They have no other use. You can sell them to traders to meet their requirements for next loyalty level. Otherwise, I believe Therapist gives you the most money for them. 

vatt84

I think you might need one for trading a type of storage container? Or I could be getting confused with roller watches and gold chains *shrug*

ntomy

My friend sold bitcoin for 212k and I can sell it for 154k only, we are both selling to therapist. Why are prices diffrent? 

Edit : Price somehow went down from 198k for me.

ThatOneMan

I think that has to do with your standing/level with the therapist compares to your friends

Murd3rWorship
On 2/19/2018 at 3:52 PM, ntomy said:

My friend sold bitcoin for 212k and I can sell it for 154k only, we are both selling to therapist. Why are prices diffrent? 

Edit : Price somehow went down from 198k for me.

yeah, that's funny cuz I sold 2 bitcoins today for 135k each....maybe it depends on your reputation...

Ridickmint

Bitcoins are used to trade for awesome modded weapons that the new trader has to offer :) really expensive if you ask me not levelled them up to see if you can buy the mods rather than trading like 4 bitcoins for a cool looking M4

DoctorMilky

You can use them to buy goods from one of the merchants.  When you go to the trading tab you have to scroll down

Xenomorph0352
1 hour ago, DoctorMilky said:

You can use them to buy goods from one of the merchants.  When you go to the trading tab you have to scroll down

Necro and other people already answered exactly what you said....plus when this was initally posted mechanic wasn't even in the game dude...c'mon man...you're killing me here...

• Like 1