Alexsys

Add Backpacks-Bags / Vests to the spawning loot table

Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen.
We all face a massive problem, the problem of going naked to a hatchet run at times and facing the harsh reality of being unable to fit a nice bag / vest to ourselves without having to nest on a certain individual.
Realistically, it would be fine and well to find such equipment as all of them Misc items and clothing right?
So this suggestion points more towards improving the whole spawn rate, and loot table of clothes, misc items, and casual realism of the loot spawning.

Would be pretty realistically dope, wouldn't it be?

Inked320px-EfT_Item_Icon_314_LI.jpg

• Upvote 1

I agree, I think it's weird that you can find duffel bags, open them and take items out of them, but you can't pick up the bag itself.

YES YES YES!!! I was about to make a post about this very thing

it is very dumb that the only way to have a container is to buy it, scav it, or kill.

Make some smaller containers items that are lootable.

A 1x3 fanny pack, 2x4 attache/shoulder bag case, a basic "Vest" with 2 1 square pockets....anything. We should be allowed to start with nothing and leave with stuff without having to engage anyone. We shouldn't have to kill anyone if we don't want to and still be able to get ahead without having to purchase gear.

You don't need to give out big bags and what not.

I'm sure there will be all the hardcore 'gitgud' folks but really, get over that stuff. Hardcore doesn't have to mean stupid design.

overall they need to had more 'stuff' to loot and more lootable objects. Basic gear items should be fairly easy to come by. Again talking small containers, vests, PM handguns. Figuring most of the stuff you loot now is usually cheesy AK mods, optics, empty mags for a gun you'll never find, ammo for a gun you'll never find, it gets kind of old. 

Edited by bigbacon

I think that all the loot on a map should be related.

SO if you find ammo, then there will also be a mag to put that ammo in, and this also means that there is a gun to put the mag in.
These sorts of items should definitely not spawn far away from each other either.
There needs to be realism put into the fact that you have mags and ammo spawning.

And of course, this means that there should be rigs / vests spawning too. And backpacks also.
It should be possible to find a large crate which has a specific loadout inside.... (bag, chest rig, armour and weapon)
However, finding a loadout should only be possible if you have a rare key, these should not be common place, (because, technically, the scavs would have already looted them)

Even though the idea of a PMC going to a location with nothing and coming with gear would realistically be considered very unsafe, I suggest that the amount of loot that spawns on a map should be somewhat related to total amount of gear that the players choose to spawn in with.

I'm not sure how that wold work, but I think it would be cool if;

the less loot players bring in, the more loot you find of lower value.

or

the more loot players bring in, the less loot you find of higher value.

Edited by alex8xela

I'd also say armor should be in military crates as well. Paca/Kopak would be a semi-rare, I'd say on par with finding a AK74N, and I'd say you could find kivers on par with an m4, and Fort would be pretty rare like finding a SV-98 or AS VAL

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Rodreguez said:

Damn you hatchlings !!!!  Want everything on a plate.

Kill a Scav problem solved....

how bout get over this type of mentality and realize the game is flawed on so many levels its stupid. Hard doesn't mean to equal stupid which right now that is how game is.

4 hours ago, Rodreguez said:

Damn you hatchlings !!!!  Want everything on a plate.

Kill a Scav problem solved....

The issue isn't that it's too hard, it just makes no sense why they're aren't back packs lying around. Like if there are military-grade guns just laying willy nilly on desks or in crates, why are the backpacks so elusive?

• Like 1

@bigbacon I play hatchet runner quite often.  So what your saying makes no sense. 

Kill a scav get a backpack.

How about you learn some Empathy !  

I did find the game hard to begin with.  Now i love it even more !

Back packs are probably so elusive as to not destroy the economy system they are trying to implement.

Prices would be pointless and the game would collapse into more whinging and whining like this

MAN UP  ! 

P.S. I'm not looking for flaws....I'm trying to have fun !

Edited by Rodreguez

6 hours ago, dougthedingo said:

The issue isn't that it's too hard, it just makes no sense why they're aren't back packs lying around. Like if there are military-grade guns just laying willy nilly on desks or in crates, why are the backpacks so elusive?

exactly.

Screw this "man up" , "git gud" BS...Hard doesn't have to mean stupid and this game is hard because they made it stupid. (and broken)

we need something in between nothing and what is there now in terms of vests/backpacks that is a common or semi common find. If they want to go further, those loots would be pretty rare. 

Edited by bigbacon