Ridiculous Matching Times

Hey guys, so I've read a few other posts and I can't seem to find a clear answer. I know that match times are long for everyone, particularly during the evening hours. However, I just want to know if my 30 minute match times are normal or if I have something wrong on my end. I am more than willing to wait a few minutes for a match, but at 30-35 minutes.... that's just unplayable. I am not a very good player either so for my 30 minute wait I get generally only a few minutes of play time. I know more servers are supposedly on the way, and as I said I know times are bad all over, but this bad?!?!? 

• Like 1

i myself  experiencing matching times of 2 minutes or less on most maps ( i haven't done shoreline because i could only imagine the fps problems lol since customs is all over the place atm on fps for me anyway) i7 6700k 1070 16gb ram SSD ) 

i guess im one of the lucky few who get nice and fast matches lol 

Edited by Exeagle
7 minutes ago, Maki3006 said:

That was during stress testing, it should not really be that bad now.

Well, I just did a round about an hour ago and still had a 32 minute matching time.

I'm having issues with this right now For PMC queues on customs and factory, as well as scav queues on factory. That said, the guy I'm in discord with right now is getting instant queues across the board. Might be cause he's in EU and I'm in US?

zpwarrior
1 hour ago, Drac31 said:

Well, I just did a round about an hour ago and still had a 32 minute matching time.

Why do people keep waiting so long to get into a game? If you are not in one by 5 or so minutes, press back and try again. Things will calm down now that the event is over, however at peak times, factory can be a pain.

FreeZGames

Me and a buddy are having the same problem. I've only tried PMC on Factory and Customs. Our que times are all above 15 minutes no matter how many times we back out. My last round on Factory it was a 10 min. q to spawn in walk 2 feet and get mowed down lol. hopefully they iron this one out.

LordVIP3R

My matching times in particular have been 30 seconds to 1 minute maximum. However I'm playing in OCE; at the moment there are planned upcoming patches to optimise further and improve server performance which should assist in this matter.

However for now it is simply a matter of high player flow = high queue times. There are tens of thousands if not more (honestly it's probably hundreds of thousands at this point) of people cramming into EFT. More servers and improvements to current servers are already planned... But we must all be patient! :) the project is in development after all.

• Like 1
russiansash

My buddy and I are having the same problem on factory and customs. Today we weren't able to load at all, waiting for different intervals, trying multiple times. Not that many people are sitting in the channel either.  Basically on US server this game is only playable in the Woods and maybe Shoreline, which gets old pretty fast.  Hope something will be done to fix this

Anyone thats from america is getting pooched cause if anyone says they are getting in before 5 minutes on any map is lying, i've went around various discords and came up with the consensus. Its just the state of the game for this week and a half and hopefully will get remedied soon. Here's hoping!

BaD_KaRMa_701

15mins+ Factory consistently   woods under 10mins, customs about 10 mins  shoreline under 10 mins I would backout and try again. if your exceeding these times. 

Its ridiculous and unacceptable for modern connections. Piss poor planning on the Dev's part. if the issue wasn't known there is ways to mitigate the issue.   but something needs to be done. 

Edited by BaD_KaRMa_701
ThreeKiings

Yea that unacceptable. US servers are on fire and most of us still cant play after 2-3 pm East coast time. 35 min wait to play 3 min is bullshit. And those of us on the east coast are stuck on servers that also include the South American players. Thats a duck load of people. BST should know better. Theres so many players in the US, we need dedicated servers

Edited by Drachma
39 minutes ago, Drachma said:

Yea that unacceptable. US servers are on fire and most of us still cant play after 2-3 pm East coast time. 35 min wait to play 3 min is bullshit. And those of us on the east coast are stuck on servers that also include the South American players. Thats a duck load of people. BST should know better. Theres so many players in the US, we need dedicated servers

"Working as intended... It's Beta... Get Gud... You didn't buy a game..."

• Upvote 1

The matching times are below 10 min till about 7 EST. Then pick up to about 15. Then at 10 they die down a bit and around 2 am the matching on customs at least is like 1 min