Colonel Twerkins

** Server Matching Times

Dear, Escapers!

We wanted to give you a quick update: 
Matching time in EU and US are still long during the rush hours. Factory has the longest matching times. New servers are being prepared!

eft_interchange_wip11.jpg

• Like 25
  • Thanks 8
  • Hot 6
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 7

I hate to be that guy still complaining but the real problem is not the amount of servers or longer matching times.The real problem is netcode, hit marker detection speed and desycnc. Its simply getting killed by hatchet 20 meters away or people shooting before they apper on your screen that gives players who plays this game like call of duty an advantage.  

• Like 8
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 10

Good news about the new servers. Hope this will solve the problem that I am being connected to China when I live in the middle east...

29 minutes ago, 530skeptic said:

I suggest a video update in the vein of Degtyarev report. Show hardware in RL to boost morale.

That would be pretty cool.
A bit less exiting and maybe more boring than the weapons testing, but interesting nonetheless :P

• Upvote 2

I have no clue about those stuff. Is this new server thing something to accomplish in 24 hours or in 1 week? Real question :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

vor 3 Minuten schrieb keyciraptor:

I have no clue about those stuff. Is this new server thing something to accomplish in 24 hours or in 1 week? Real question :)

^this

• Upvote 1

Please EU servers.. Every big streamers are from the US and they go like "Yea servers are nice today"..

Then you start the game and ...5a4f64110b08f_2017-11-1122-27_57_61_264.3_0_00_20.0-1.0(0).thumb.png.c87e8ca507e5da7a55facaa6921d5353.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, PIG-Mathieu said:

Please EU servers.. Every big streamers are from the US and they go like "Yea servers are nice today"..

Then you start the game and ...

The "Big" streamers yeah, but that is mainly due to the time they play though. I play at peak hours and its just as gruesome. Glad to see Battle state is hard at work though.

11 hours ago, Gonza87 said:

Thanks for that Devs! We need South America servers too, please!!!!!

please, just say something about this.

don't we deserve one small server down here? are we that few that you don't care?

i've been waiting for a year now and not a single word on it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Ok you say new servers but what does that mean, tomorrow, next week, a month? this doesn't help, we already know a fix is on the way we just wanna know when, people are tired of these queue times.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 2