Colonel Twerkins

** Server Matching Times

17 hours ago, PIG-Mathieu said:

Please EU servers.. Every big streamers are from the US and they go like "Yea servers are nice today"..

Then you start the game and ...5a4f64110b08f_2017-11-1122-27_57_61_264.3_0_00_20.0-1.0(0).thumb.png.c87e8ca507e5da7a55facaa6921d5353.png

Scav on scav violence is the real problem with this picture.

Asian server please! Why I'm connecting to the US when it's literally on the other side of the world is baffling to me. Also, two days now of long wait times and not a single match played. Why was I able to connect quickly during the test and not after? Glad to have got in with the sale but not so much now. Hope an update / new servers come online.

9 hours ago, Ruthless17 said:

Scav on scav violence is the real problem with this picture.

My bad for trying to kill the guy that kill every single other scavs, next time i' ll let him kill me with the others.

Edited by PIG-Mathieu

Sort out team load ins been sat waiting 20 mins to get in with 1 other guy but can get in instantly by myself.

• Like 1

20+ min wait time on custom really need to update and get more servers or more people like me are going to stop playing.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Am 5.1.2018 um 10:30 schrieb Colonel Twerkins:

Dear, Escapers!

We wanted to give you a quick update: 
Matching time in EU and US are still long during the rush hours. Factory has the longest matching times. New servers are being prepared!

eft_interchange_wip11.jpg

Hi, any news about Desync? It happens a lot on Shoreline. I die so often about desync players or about my own desync. The game shouldnt go open beta in this status.

Greetings, Scorp

matching times are one problem, but the other big problem im having is having errors where the servers dump me. it only happens on shoreline as far as im aware, i cant try anything else because of 20 MINUTE PLUS matching times on anything else. scav runs are ok and i load into them fine. but if i go in as a scav on shoreline it loads me in with 10 minutes left and im on the opposite end of the map to extract... there have literally been times i have sprinted directly for extract, and by the time i load back in from being dumped off the server i run out of time before i can reach the extract. then its back to matching simulator for another half hour. even excluding the desync problems these are issues piling up hard. what im looking forward to are all the kinks that are going to be introduced when we ever get these servers, it seems like any tweak done opens up another mess. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Where are u from Guys ? 

I havent any Problems on Shoreline xD i have Good FPS

Sometimes Lags but nothing horrible like u are talking about.

The Devs do a realy good Job ,so dont stress them out . Keep Cool and escape ! 

Dont Forget ... its a Beta :D

• Confused 1

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 5:07 AM, SilenceFiction said:

Good news about the new servers. Hope this will solve the problem that I am being connected to China when I live in the middle east...

wait you can play tarkov in China? I highly doubt it

2 hours ago, Korner said:

Where are u from Guys ? 

I havent any Problems on Shoreline xD i have Good FPS

Sometimes Lags but nothing horrible like u are talking about.

The Devs do a realy good Job ,so dont stress them out . Keep Cool and escape ! 

Dont Forget ... its a Beta :D

dude, if your fine with the servers and desync, here in EU, prehaps asia aswell it is bad, USA servers are the most pumped in this game, where the others are not; they did told that serves are on the way ? from where ? they come with a car ? plane ? spaceship ? or they did sink with the titanic ?

• Like 2

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Mihailnovici:

dude, if your fine with the servers and desync, here in EU, prehaps asia aswell it is bad, USA servers are the most pumped in this game, where the others are not; they did told that serves are on the way ? from where ? they come with a car ? plane ? spaceship ? or they did sink with the titanic ?

I am playing on EU server :benoway:

I think we will find the new Servers anywhere in some Scavvests ... lmao 

On 6/1/2018 at 5:43 AM, kecorrigan said:

Ok you say new servers but what does that mean, tomorrow, next week, a month? this doesn't help, we already know a fix is on the way we just wanna know when, people are tired of these queue times.

I was about to ask the same. I keep dying to desync. My weapons shoot ping-pong balls. People have like 5 seconds of time to kill me after me headshotting them and everything, the skill cap right now is super low. It is very easy to do trades. Last raid. I spawned in shoreline. I saw a guy with a TOZ shotgun running to me so I shot him a lot with my Vper using PS rounds, he was using the most a PACA and he ignored all my shots, came to me and shot me twice in the leg and killed me. After dying the game told me I had killed him. The game for me right now is like in the start of the CBT. We are in the same starting point. It got better but now it is really bad. I hope they add the servers this upcoming week or I swear I am gonna punch my monitor and throw my mouse into non-existence if I die to some desync LOL Kappa xD

3 hours ago, Korner said:

I am playing on EU server :benoway:

then how it work better at your side ? for example i have friends in germany and they got desync every 10 mins or so, i'm from romania and i got desynt every 10 mins or so; the remedy is to crush the game (alt+f4, force stop in traskmanager) and relog/reconnect the game ... how is that a test ? and not even to talk about "maching" that if you try to make for example last mision from "Prapor" you spent 50% of the time in matching not even to talk about how much time you spent in menu to prepare yourself for the raid and the traiders & stash it's laggy after this patch and all  the "mess" with "servers overload".

So yeah, you spent so much time in loading and ending up without not even spending 5 mins on the map

• Like 1

vor 12 Minuten schrieb Mihailnovici:

then how it work better at your side ? for example i have friends in germany and they got desync every 10 mins or so, i'm from romania and i got desynt every 10 mins or so; the remedy is to crush the game (alt+f4, force stop in traskmanager) and relog/reconnect the game ... how is that a test ? and not even to talk about "maching" that if you try to make for example last mision from "Prapor" you spent 50% of the time in matching not even to talk about how much time you spent in menu to prepare yourself for the raid and the traiders & stash it's laggy after this patch and all  the "mess" with "servers overload".

So yeah, you spent so much time in loading and ending up without not even spending 5 mins on the map

im so sorry for that , but im from austria and i dont have those massive Problems .

I hope the Devs Fix this Asap

Seems Karma ... now ive been waiting 5 minutes+ for Starting Factory xD

Edited by Korner
INSTANTKARMA

2 hours ago, Terminator01 said:

I was about to ask the same. I keep dying to desync. My weapons shoot ping-pong balls. People have like 5 seconds of time to kill me after me headshotting them and everything, the skill cap right now is super low. It is very easy to do trades. Last raid. I spawned in shoreline. I saw a guy with a TOZ shotgun running to me so I shot him a lot with my Vper using PS rounds, he was using the most a PACA and he ignored all my shots, came to me and shot me twice in the leg and killed me. After dying the game told me I had killed him. The game for me right now is like in the start of the CBT. We are in the same starting point. It got better but now it is really bad. I hope they add the servers this upcoming week or I swear I am gonna punch my monitor and throw my mouse into non-existence if I die to some desync LOL Kappa xD

Dude same, like if you peek a corner and you start getting shot and u try to unpeek to get into cover, you die like 1 second after you unpeek & are behind cover because on their screen your head is still poking out even after you took cover... its ******* ridiculous this crap needs to be fixed... i'll shoot somebody with no armor like 10 times and they always have an extra 1-2 seconds to get shots in on me and/or kill me. i'm surprised most CQB firefights don't end with both parties ending up dying because of this desync.

When will these servers actually be up and running? This game is unplayable during NA primetime with these 40+ minute queues

• Upvote 1

Solo runs work fine for me but when i try to go in with a team the matching times get higher. 

Solo 30 sec to max 2 min.

Team 5 min to infinity. 

EU servers

For now i just go in solo until they get the new servers up and    running :)

• Sad 1

We do understand the game still in beta and problems are suppose to happen, sometimes we are just too stressed and want to sit down and relax, but the last days have been a bit impossible, but anyway I do understand its all part o the test phase before the OBT, just hope the OBT runs smoothly since the pre-OBT isn't, 1hour trying to play and connecting to a desynced woods, isn't cool, just saying.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://twitch.tv/felipehitoki

5a53506d50112_SASERVERSPLEASE.jpg.0e1f102841d5aadf9a8768d262e12675.jpg

• Sad 1

@Colonel Twerkins Shoreline is currently attached to the Terminal maps, this big part of the map is closed Harbor/Terminal, on the left side Road to Customs exit???

Terminal.png

TerminalBig.png

Edited by MIchalC

Matching times have been crazy bad for NA during peak hours; both squad and solo.  So much so that have ended up playing something else at times.

PLEASE fix and/or optimize the new half of Shoreline.  It's bad enough just running through the resort, but when multiple AI scavs roll in, it is literally unplayable.  SEVER desynch, taking damage from firefights 30 seconds after the fact. 

The EU server is in GERMANY right!? And you just adding more servers but they are in same place... if i am right , can you please open servers in other countries like ...Spain , Italy or France... ! I have Fiber Optic 300 MB upload and 300MB download and the game still lagging , if all servers in EU are in same place , this explain why people have this problems...