Colonel Twerkins

** Server Matching Times

9 hours ago, Rioku said:

New servers, cool!!

I hope one goes to Spain or France :P

@Rioku You are the last player who believes in it :bedizzy: good luck with such optimism, men. :begreat:

• Sad 1

I completed the kill 25 Bears mission yesterday.

Massive thanks to the server matching being kind to me.

I'm a UK player and had little to no issue finding games (on factory) in under 2 mins. Servers have definitely improved since new years.

Thanks guys.

Keep up the awesome work.

11 hours ago, MIchalC said:

@Rioku You are the last player who believes in it :bedizzy: good luck with such optimism, men. :begreat:

Considering how far the games come already, i'm sure this wont take long

Battlestate Devs have really put the work in to get the project to this state.

I have total faith in the team.

See you in the IDEA store soon ;)

5 minutes ago, CaptainRiik said:

I completed the kill 25 Bears mission yesterday.

Massive thanks to the server matching being kind to me.

I'm a UK player and had little to no issue finding games (on factory) in under 2 mins. Servers have definitely improved since new years.

Thanks guys.

Keep up the awesome work.

Wow, man.  I am so happy for you.  I can't wait until our times are fixed.  I waited 43 minutes last night to get into factory.  Lasted 20 seconds after I got in.  YAY!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, GhostZ69 said:

Wow, man.  I am so happy for you.  I can't wait until our times are fixed.  I waited 43 minutes last night to get into factory.  Lasted 20 seconds after I got in.  YAY!

ouch dude! sorry to hear. that task......honestly......the hardest thing i've done in Tarkov by far. i would defo wait for some extra servers before accepting it. chances are with the matchmaking the way it is, you'd probs get 3 maybe 4 raids in. its just not enough time.

Hope the servers stabilize your end soon.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, MIchalC said:

100FPS - 1440p on the Shoreline it is possible? yes :begood:

what are your specs, were you in offline mode ? what is your region of play, beside this topic is about "server matching times"

3 hours ago, Dirtyplayer59 said:

just wate they will get it fixed quit whining and give the devs a chance there working hard so just stop the wa wa whining already lol.

it is through such thinking, nothing changes in the game, @Dirtyplayer59 end with this licking as.... BSG!

• Confused 1

On 5.1.2018 at 11:53 AM, MrAngrybird said:

I hate to be that guy still complaining but the real problem is not the amount of servers or longer matching times.The real problem is netcode, hit marker detection speed and desycnc. Its simply getting killed by hatchet 20 meters away or people shooting before they apper on your screen that gives players who plays this game like call of duty an advantage.  

Yeah those are problems that are big but they need testing and if you have to wait 20 minutes to get into game they wont be solved.

So if the new servers solve that problem they are able to focus on next problem =)

1 hour ago, Timo-chi said:

Yeah those are problems that are big but they need testing and if you have to wait 20 minutes to get into game they wont be solved.

So if the new servers solve that problem they are able to focus on next problem =)

Yes but the i believe server based desync and netcode issues are here since alpha. Haven't seen any improvements. Im afraid those are game engine related problems and not gonna be solved soon :( 

13 minutes ago, MrAngrybird said:

Yes but the i believe server based desync and netcode issues are here since alpha. Haven't seen any improvements. Im afraid those are game engine related problems and not gonna be solved soon :( 

Yeah they have been here since then but they are getting lot better, but still only thing we can do is that they will be fully fixed and that will not probably happen anytime soon sadly.

Curious about Asian servers? I'm in Japan. Seen something about a server in Hong Kong but for some reason I'm connecting to USA. Haven't been able to have a factory match in days. Any manual workaround for this?

It would be great if you guys could implement any kind of interaction during the whole loading period. I play with a couple more of my friends, and between matching, other guys loading loot - awaiting players and alike, its about 6 - 8 minutes on average of literally nothing happening. For example, Dota lets you stay in the main menu while you are in the lobby, so you can at least poke around, check items and what not.

Some sort of an either information system on the gear you are wearing, or gear in the game ( for example comparison of bullets, which ones are better and why?) would be super helpful, because now I`m only staring at my character, who looks even more annoyed than me at just waiting around :D

Anyway, good to know about the new servers, keep up the good work :)