Necjula

7 Day New Year Feedback

On 1/25/2018 at 10:23 AM, KailJoric said:

I enjoyed watching all the EFT streams over the holiday, I was going to pick up the base edition but the sale ended on a Thursday and payday was Friday; FeelsBadMan

Yeah definitely looks like it ould be a fun game, but waiting for a sale myself before I pull the trigger to try it out.

34 minutes ago, -SandmaN- said:

Yeah definitely looks like it ould be a fun game, but waiting for a sale myself before I pull the trigger to try it out.

Yeah, I kept telling myself to wait for a sale too, then I decided that if I bought the base package to play the game that when the next sale comes out I'll be able to upgrade for cheaper, so I bought the game and have been having a blast. Best gun play game I've ever played and the intensity within the matches is AMAZING. Just wish the collision detection system was consistent. Sometimes you pass through a player, other times you don't.. kind of gets a little frustrating at times when you can't count on it one way or the other.

With it now being February 2018 and the game being at the various stages of beta, surely there must be a release date floating around?!

The 'News' section on the main page is broken.