MICCOY

Matching times

Is there any ETA on a fix for this so i can be able to play customs again when ever i want? When i usually play its like 15+ mins for customs and factory so i just end up playing shoreline and im not that big of a fan of the map.

January 12, still poo loading times. Only time can ever play 2 of the 4 maps is at weird times when there aren't as many players. I have waited half hour before for a match and ended up getting killed within 15 seconds. Not a fun cycle. Been playing this game for a long time and its frustrating to the CORE players who have played long before this was an issue. Other than that other key changes have been good.

I can’t speak for where you are, but for me in Ohio, I am only waiting 30 seconds to 4 minutes for customs.

Might have something to do with whichever region you’re in.

well after reading this I better expect to wait longer, am in washington state and have normally only waited 5 minutes to not get in and backed out. Last time i tried waited 16 minutes then backed out, bought yesterday and have yet to play an actual match!!!!!!!!!  any advice on which maps are easier to get into?

shoreline has always been easy for me to get into. but as more and more people are trying to play, and more popular maps like customs and factory are insane, obviously people branch out so shoreline has been having longer wait times than i usually see. but its still only 2-3 minutes at the maximum, for me.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jabeverything said:

it sucks, only good time for me to play is between 6 am and 4 pm. after that you spend more time waiting for a match then it is worth. also I live on east coast.

This is the problem for everyone. Especially weekends are booked out to the point it is extremely hard to join a game. 

Unless you can be on at odd times that most others don't play, playing Customs/factory is basically a dream that won't come true right now.