JonnyC

Tarkov Tacticians

JonnyC

Starting up a new clan.
Only people who can leave their ego at the door are welcome. The teams success is more important than personal glory.
We will be using real tactics that implement well into the game, Got tired of 'tactical players' that cant remain focused and fall apart when the brown hits the fan. 
Room clearing, responding to ambushes, holding wide and tight angles on approach to rooms. Area securing while 1 man loots etc. Peeling. Bounding all that good stuff.
People with real combat experience would be useful to help pass on their knowledge but all are welcome as long as your ready to work together as a cohesive unit. 
Please no power rangers or ego nutters.
If your serious and want a serious clan that uses real tactics add me on steam, ScottishSaviour. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

TheBix

Hey bud, just sent you a request in Steam. 

• Like 1

Panda818

Hey sounds interesting. Send you a f.r. when I get home. Solo is fun but tired of getting wrecked by squads.

JackSprat13

I just sent you a steam request.  I too am looking for tactical, mature, possibly even military based squad.

JonnyC

K lads accepted you all. Ill be on tomor and we can get this started. (Y)

JonnyC

If everyone can send me a message saying tarkov ill send you discord link. Thanks.