Sign in to follow this  
Demccy

ETV-Elite Tarkov Veteran

Demccy

Hello, are you looking for a group of experienced Tarkov players well look no further! We are only looking for players that dedicate time to the game and/or play with a serious mindset and have knowledge in Escape From Tarkov. We are ETV- Elite Tarkov Veterans looking for the best of the best to come and put the hammer down in our runs please fill out the application guidelines below ether pm me and/or leave a comment below and I will get back with you within 24 hours.

1. How long you have been playing ?
  2. Age?
  3. Why should we accept you?
  4. What's your favorite gun in EFT?
  5. Location (Time-Zone)?
  6. Will you wear are clan tag with pride?
  7. Who's the owner of the game?
  8. Most epic raid you completed?
  9. What other games have you played?
  10. Do you have a mic and discord?5a50f40cc44de_EftScreenshot2017_10.17-03_22_35_96.thumb.png.6ab369426943187b3f6ba893a3cee993.png
Edited by Demccy
Grammar

chillxez

How long you have been playing ? 2 months

Age? 30

Why should we accept you? only accept me if ur not a fly by night clan and plan to actually play the game. I have no time for people or clans who play multiple games.

What's your favorite gun in EFT? OP SKS silenced, HMMR scope with delta point

Location (Time-Zone)? EST

Will you wear are clan tag with pride? Sure if its members have my back just like I will have theirs.

Who's the owner of the game? The company who charged me this ridiculous amount for my EoD edition

Most epic raid you completed? every raid is epic. even my hatchet runs ive come out with 300k worth of stuff just in my man pouch

What other games have you played? Dayz, miscreated, Arma 2 and 3, Rust, Pubg...pretty much any survival game ive dipped my wick in.

Do you have a mic and discord? yes.

Edited by chillxez