Jrex

Matching ever going to be fixed?

Ever since the 7 day demo I have not been able to get into pmc games at all. I can get into scav games every once in a while but never on factory. Matching is infinite.

I know that you had a huge increase in players but the 7 day demo ended 2 days ago and I still can not play. I got a massive headstart at the beginning of the wipe (I got to lvl 20 just from pure factory runs looking for a machinery key) But I haven't been able to play as pmc for the last 9 days, and that is just ridiculous. Its literally unplayable for me.

So any word at all about fixing this?

• Like 2

We have already made posts regarding this. The devs have taken the numbers and are already getting more servers for the appropriate regions. This will be resolved as soon as these are live :)

On 1/6/2018 at 6:54 PM, necuja said:

We have already made posts regarding this. The devs have taken the numbers and are already getting more servers for the appropriate regions. This will be resolved as soon as these are live :)

This. This is why i love the Devs in this game, they listen to all community feedback! Keep up the good work!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jrex said:

Ever since the 7 day demo I have not been able to get into pmc games at all. I can get into scav games every once in a while but never on factory. Matching is infinite.

I know that you had a huge increase in players but the 7 day demo ended 2 days ago and I still can not play. I got a massive headstart at the beginning of the wipe (I got to lvl 20 just from pure factory runs looking for a machinery key) But I haven't been able to play as pmc for the last 9 days, and that is just ridiculous. Its literally unplayable for me.

So any word at all about fixing this?

I feel your pain... in the same boat. All I have done is watch streamers and youtubers play this patch for the last nine days. I think I've gotten into two matches, maybe three, as a PMC since the keys went out (and those matches were laggy and full of dysnc deaths). I work during the day and can only play at night, so that means I can't play because that is when everyone else is on. Hope the servers go up soon cause I liked this game. 

The game is just unplayable at the moment... endless matching time as well as huge lag, players are teleporting everywhere! I love playing this game, but I´m afraid I´m going have to take a break for some time. 

Just played a customs match with huge frame drops... my friends and I were getting 4 FPS. Of course we all died. 

I'm really afraid of what will happen to this game when Open Beta comes along and the game gets swarmed with new players.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Matching times ruined it for me, but a few times I've been able to play Scav which made it worth some of the pain.

Regardless though, I'm keeping my patience together. I want to see the game succeed and love the integrity of the people behind it, I'm not going to piss and moan about it, but man, sometimes these matching times make me feel like it.  It's a temporary problem at least, I've got the confidence in them to sort it out.

Edited by Questenberg

As Necuja siad The Devs have taken the numbers and are already getting more servers for the appropriate regions. This will be resolved as soon as these are live, so please just be patient as they cant magically get a server up and running out of thin air.

Also you do know there are other maps you can play on, not all maps have long waiting times.

Locked.