Paxie

Ive already talked about this before... but its getting worse

The sound desync, heck not even just sound but everything, im getting extremely tired of the getting killed by things I cant see or hear. I've played hundereds of hours on this game and I get that they are stress testing right now, but maybe test, stop testing, then fix the things that are broken and test again. The game has become completely unplayable for the maps like shoreline and woods. I know this will get locked and I'll get told "use search function" but literally nothing is getting done about it. This game has made millions and the servers are still basically a potato that runs using orange juice as power. This doesnt just happen to me, the stutters, the full lockups for 10-15 seconds at a time, any time you shoot at anyone your game just freezes. This development is really getting bad. So please just stop constantly testing. 

also just waited 30 mins to join as scav, get shot by other scavs, ended up killing them all, 1 second away from extraction i lose connection.

10/10 great game 

Both of the issues stated above have also happened to me. MAJOR ERRORS!!! I can Also guarantee its not my machine. All my other games run great. Tarkovs crap tests my patience but i still love this game and I am hopeful that the devs read these forums and will fix this crap before it ruins everyone's gaming experience. 

On 7. 1. 2018 at 3:23 AM, Paxie said:

...but literally nothing is getting done about it... 

best joke of  2018 for now :uhappy:

I have experienced my 1st desinc after patch yesterday and i play 3-5 hours daily... so i guess they are doing something about it... Also my friends haven't mentioned desinc since the patch. Before every other raid was full of desincs.

Im not saying there isnt desinc in ur region but its much much better in EU since patch. You just have to wait... 

On 07/01/2018 at 2:23 AM, Paxie said:

So please just stop constantly testing. 

Right so you just want them to release a game like that you don't want bugs to be fixed or let them optimise their servers. Also do you think its easy getting a server up and running like magic, the Devs have worked very hard to make this game good and they still are. You just need to be patient.

On 1/7/2018 at 2:23 AM, Paxie said:

servers are still basically a potato that runs using orange juice as power.

tiz9p.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

had to edit the initial shot, seems like op is a bit blind and degenerated.

escape2.png

Edited by spharic
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, spharic said:

had to edit the initial shot, seems like op is a bit blind and degenerated.

escape2.png

9 hours ago, LethalsLoaded said:

tiz9p.jpg

10 hours ago, Mr_Sheep said:

Right so you just want them to release a game like that you don't want bugs to be fixed or let them optimise their servers. Also do you think its easy getting a server up and running like magic, the Devs have worked very hard to make this game good and they still are. You just need to be patient.

No, I love the game, I just think it can be better done

On 07/01/2018 at 3:23 AM, Paxie said:

I've played hundereds of hours on this game and I get that they are stress testing right now, but maybe test, stop testing, then fix the things that are broken and test again.

Thats what they are doing. They know what to do, they tested, hotfixes came out, they started the stress test and now they are adding server and preparing a new patch + OBT. They know what they are doing with their game.  

10 hours ago, AheartAttack said:

Both of the issues stated above have also happened to me. MAJOR ERRORS!!! I can Also guarantee its not my machine. All my other games run great. Tarkovs crap tests my patience but i still love this game and I am hopeful that the devs read these forums and will fix this crap before it ruins everyone's gaming experience. 

• The devs are the user of the forum with the most posted/reacted posts, they are the one using the forum the most.
  • "this crap [...] it ruins everyone's gaming experience" and yet this "crap" is price less, because it allows the devs to know what error would have come up if they started OBT or 1.0. Every errors that happen now are not going to appear again on next update, it' s the point of testing a game in EA.

There is nothing wrong with mentioning problems and bug with the game constructively to try and help with its development, But this constant bitching whining and entitlement from some of this community is pathetic.

Don't any of you lot realize what a Beta Tester is? We're supposed to get tese issue's in order to help the dev team iron them out! If you idiots wanted a finished and polished game experience you should of waited until the game ya know.. actually comes out??

Keep up the the great work Dev team! I promise that most of us here knows what it means to be a Beta tester and actually notice all the excellence work you do!!

Edited by crucibleoffire

2 hours ago, crucibleoffire said:

There is nothing wrong with mentioning problems and bug with the game constructively to try and help with its development, But this constant bitching whining and entitlement from some of this community is pathetic.

Don't any of you lot realize what a Beta Tester is? We're supposed to get tese issue's in order to help the dev team iron them out! If you idiots wanted a finished and polished game experience you should of waited until the game ya know.. actually comes out??

Keep up the the great work Dev team! I promise that most of us here knows what it means to be a Beta tester and actually notice all the excellence work you do!!

I wasn't complaining. I was simply stating that 2 months ago, this game was basically flawless, small bugs that could be fixed quickly. Most of them were, but with this patch some of the bad bugs have come back. I was simply stating that not whining.

don't lie you were whining admit it  hahahahah. I once was a whiner to so just STOP whining and support the devs they will fix it trust me.

Edited by Dirtyplayer59