Sign in to follow this  
HRjester

matching times

i get we just went through a server stress test and found out many great things to help advance the game.. but im currently waiting in matching with a friend and I only, and we are currently at 25 mins matching... come on

Edited by HRjester

yeah, they just had the holiday sale, i am sure they made some extra money there. but something really needs to be done. waiting this long to get in to do anything is crazy. i have a timed quest and these wait times are making it harder to get done.

You do realize that there are still plenty of 7-day keys out there, which does contribute to the times you are experiencing. They also purchased more servers, so be patient.

i get that, and totally understand that. but even now matching as a scav waiting now for 15 mins.. they need to adjust the times for missions and quests to account for higher matching times

The game just crashed trying to get into Factory which I just can't do right now due to matching times, this patch has some major crap to work out.

36 minutes ago, Scorp000 said:

The game just crashed trying to get into Factory which I just can't do right now due to matching times, this patch has some major crap to work out.

The patch also released a bunch of free games and free passes to a bunch of new players in the effort to stress test their servers. They located an issue in their server architecture and are working on it now. We have a decent amount of new full game players but also free pass players still playing. I think well see a steady increase in server stabilization in the next few days and then the 11th will be the end of any possible free passes.

• Thanks 1

i really hope so. they said they did, others said they did. still waiting to see though. i have got 1 match in so far tonight. trying to get in to another one now. combined matching times for both matches right now im at 55 mins .... just waiting to get in.

Colonel Twerking said this on Friday: "Matching time in EU and US are still long during the rush hours. Factory has the longest matching times. New servers are being prepared!."  One of the developers said this on Thursday: "New servers are already being ordered to ensure the minimum matching wait time."  So I can assume that it will be fixed soon.  If you can't handle it, or just don't have the time, play something else until it is fixed.  When the game seems unplayable to me, I just move to one of my other hundreds of games and occasionally get back on EFT to see if it has been fixed.

Yeah, I'm taking a break after tonight.

Horrible wait times, 1 second+ peaker's advantage. Then, the devs made the conscious decision to spawn people literally a few feet away from each other on Woods. If you don't spawn right next to someone, just turn and wait, someone will be right there. Played Woods a few times and decided Call of Duty isn't what I want out of this game. If I wanted to jump in a match and start having instant firefights in the first 15 seconds, I'd just play all the games that do that much better graphically, have 60fps and with better servers/connections. I already have Battlefield/COD if I wanna spray at people as soon as I spawn. 

This has already been stated. The Devs have researched the results of the new year event are in the middle of buying new servers. those in Russia are celebrating their Christmas, which honestly they deserve from all the work they have put in to getting us to this point in time. we should expect great results soon.  

Also did you know this forums has a search function that you can use to find threads that are pretty much the same as this one, who knew.

Locked.