Sign in to follow this  
Bagelnuts

New player, looking for sherpa and someone to play with

Bagelnuts

I've recently picked up the game and i'm looking for someone to play with and teach me the ropes of the game. I'm available to play most of the day in the US. IGN: Bagelnuts

• Upvote 1

GTB79

If you wanna hit me up on discord GTB79#0367 i can show you around

Bagelnuts

Alright, I sent you a friend request on discord.

CaptainRiik

Feel free to hit me up too. I have a fair bit of experience myself.

CaptainRiik in game.

Happy trails.

Maltross

TDS-Maltross#9739 is my discord if anyone wants to add me as well. Learning the game and would like a partner or 3 to squad up with.

UmbrellaCorp

I am not by any means an expert at this game haha.. and I never do runs with people BUT I’m looking to help people and be a Sherpa!! That being said every patch I do Hatchet runs pistol and grande runs I don’t do full gear because coming out of a raid fully geared is the most satisfaction you can get!!!! So I have a stash FULL of m4s and trophies that I collect and dog tags!!!! So if you want help and are looking to get geared and learn a few things hit me up! :)

UmbrellaCorp#1666 discord 

or UmbrellaCorp on the game add me

Edited by UmbrellaCorp

GhostZ69
7 minutes ago, UmbrellaCorp said:

I am not by any means an expert at this game haha.. and I never do runs with people BUT I’m looking to help people and be a Sherpa!! That being said every patch I do Hatchet runs pistol and grande runs I don’t do full gear because coming out of a raid fully geared is the most satisfaction you can get!!!! So I have a stash FULL of m4s and trophies that I collect and dog tags!!!! So if you want help and are looking to get geared and learn a few things hit me up! :)

UmbrellaCorp#1666 discord 

or UmbrellaCorp on the game add me

I will pay you for your 7 lowest level dog tags =)  I usually let my friends have all of the dog tags and I need 10 for a quest.  I have 3 low levels.  lol

UmbrellaCorp
2 minutes ago, GhostZ69 said:

I will pay you for your 7 lowest level dog tags =)  I usually let my friends have all of the dog tags and I need 10 for a quest.  I have 3 low levels.  lol

Haha sorry man I am keeping hem for the quest too I’m on skiers quest getting kills on shore line ATM but I’ll need them sorry man

Dick_Jagger

I believe myself to be above your average EFT player but I'll let who ever is interested in joining my squad be the judge of that.  I currently have roughly 10 people in my group that I play with on EFT daily and we plan to expand with new faces, green or vet.  Makes no difference on you level as long as you are willing to mold and adjust to the play style of our group.  Once you are a member of us we do not sell or barter to one another we are all a team so if someone needs something we provide it.  If anyone out there is wanting more out of a team based game go ahead and hit me up.  

Steam name: Dick Jagger

Discord link: https://discord.gg/T6U9XPr

EFT name: Dick_Jagger

LethalsLoaded

Hi, we don't allow looking for group style of threads. There's a wide selection of clans and groups that can be found in the clans section.