fAiMZPAD

SCAVS AI is broken?!

fAiMZPAD

Are you maybe able to fix your scavs?

sometimes they cant kill you for like 10 mins...

BUT more times they play like wallhack and aimbot... what the hell is this? xD

losing more gear to scavs than players.

would be awesome, thanks :) 

• Upvote 1

mrnewbie3127

giant orange beta sign everytime u start the game ,

the devs do know and will make the ai better 

deaths93

Scav end up being broken after every WIPE but they usually fix them 2 to 3 weeks later.

fAiMZPAD
vor 34 Minuten schrieb mrnewbie3127:

giant orange beta sign everytime u start the game ,

the devs do know and will make the ai better 

okay but bots already were good, so whats the point? O.o

non sense

vor 24 Minuten schrieb deaths93:

Scav end up being broken after every WIPE but they usually fix them 2 to 3 weeks later.

thank you mate, dont know that :)

Bota007
18 hours ago, mrnewbie3127 said:

giant orange beta sign everytime u start the game

We know, just stating the facts to contribute with our own opinions.

Btw I see the same behavior, mostly they are usual difficulty, but sometimes (like 1 of 5) is "aimbot" scav that one shots me to head before I can even see him walking into the room :D or headshots first hit across half of the map in 0.1 sec after detecting me.
I dont mind difficult bots, just please make it that they dont FIRST HIT HEADSHOT INSTANTLY, this is the only problem as they can one shot you through half of the map instantly. So making them shoot you eg. in the chest would make you survive and the "aimbot+wallhack" behavior would not be so crucial as you could at least try to defend. :) 

neur0tix

Well some of them could be Special Forces or Black Ops badass guys that are hiding behind a scav masks from the law and such ...

mrnewbie3127
23 hours ago, fAiMZPAD said:

okay but bots already were good, so whats the point? O.o

non sense

thank you mate, dont know that :)

to make them harder and better ,to better suit the hardcore punishing game the devs are trying to make ...

• Sad 1

Dubz

scavs are pretty broke it seems, not too many people left in denial about it at this point. I even saw a mod say that they knew it was an issue. Server performance isnt helping but ya they can see through things and just lock on and instantly destroy you on a fairly regular basis.  Hardcore is cool but a basically impossible waste of time is well just that. The way they track you behind and through cover or walls whatever and then instantly fire on you when you exit, sometimes even before i've had them trying to shoot me through walls and stuff on many occasions. it's just ridiculous gameplay, the only thing i'm thinking here is the people who arent having a problem are playing strictly in groups. They can't shoot everyone at once, i've see solo streamers talk about avoiding them at times cause they are too "aimbotty" so i mean pretty much everyone is aware they are kinda ridiculous at times right now. And thats not even including the "ghost" scavs with silent weapon fire and nades. I can't confirm invisible scavs myself but i have been shot to heck without any sound or sight of anyone on a couple occasions now. I even hid and started recording cause i thought it was a cheater once on customs, or course once i started recording i stopped taking damage from seemingly nowhere when i ran out of cover.