Sign in to follow this  
Smoerble

Mission "Supply plans": give my item to who?

Smoerble

Hi all,

please share your input: I accepted the missions "Supply plans" (Therapist) and got a message from Skier, that I need to deliver the stuff to him (opened mission "Kind of Sabotage").

Problem: 

• If I deliver to skier, I lose 0.13 effect on Therapist.
  • If I deliver to Therapist, I lose 0.3 on Skier.

If I drop 0.13 on Therapist: will I still be able to reach level 4? Currently I am at level 3 at 0,4, need 0,6 for level 4.

What do?

Edited by Smoerble

hipsu

Yeah im at the same quests right know and dont know what to do. Its kinda frustrating that you loose so much trust on one of them. For standard edition owners its even more bad, EoD already start with an better trust level. 

MugsPH
On 1/7/2018 at 3:46 PM, Smoerble said:

Hi all,

please share your input: I accepted the missions "Supply plans" (Therapist) and got a message from Skier, that I need to deliver the stuff to him (opened mission "Kind of Sabotage").

Problem: 

• If I deliver to skier, I lose 0.13 effect on Therapist.
  • If I deliver to Therapist, I lose 0.3 on Skier.

If I drop 0.13 on Therapist: will I still be able to reach level 4? Currently I am at level 3 at 0,4, need 0,6 for level 4.

What do?

You can still Unlock Skier Lv4 or Therapist Lv4 (whomever you give the quest item to) Don't worry about it.

bertisdirt

I sorta get the rep +/- problem, and to be fair I do have edge of darkness with the instant +rep but I'm looking who to hand it in to, I already have 1.3 rep with skier and 1.03 with therapist at lvl.29 I don't understand how anyone has problems with this. I'm wondering if handing the quest in to one or the other will close any doors?

Edited by bertisdirt

TUALMASOK

It doesn't matter who you hand it in to, you will get an additional quest to "make it up" to whichever trader you did the wrong thing by.

Sir_Mossy

I personally do Skier. Therapist's quests are a lot easier to grind through, and you can get enough rep to get her to level 4 pretty quickly. On the other hand, Skier's quests aren't as easy to grind through (I've been stuck on flash drive quest for weeks) and I'm pretty sure you need more rep to get him to max level.

The hit to Skier's rep makes it harder to build back up than it does to Therapist, since she has so much extra rep on top of requirements for max.

Edited by Sir_Mossy