Sign in to follow this  
partyboyCS

(Game breaking extraction bug) How to avoid/fix?

partyboyCS

This has happened to me many times now on customs and I see others posting about it with no solutions yet.

I've gone to all 3 different extraction points and none of them work, I've tried dropping gear and picking it back up, everything I can think of in-game and nothing will allow me to extract. My only options are to either let the raid timer run out and I lose everything or just disconnect and lose everything that way. It's very frustrating bringing out your best loot, killing a bunch of fully geared players and then losing it all just because of a glitch.

5point5sixGUY

When you say all three exits, are you talking about the old exits or the new ones? because it depends on where you spawn in at. There are way more than three exits total.

UncleDark

@partyboyCS if you are sure that you are visiting correct extract location and none are working, there is a good chance that you have desynced yourself by exiting/standing on frames of a door you were closing. In this case hit alt-f4 and restart the game and reconnect to the raid. That usually fixed it.

Edited by UncleDark

BobbehYYC

i see this everytime im in factory all the exfils are ??? 

partyboyCS
38 minutes ago, UncleDark said:

@partyboyCS if you are sure that you are visiting correct extract location and none are working, there is a good chance that you have desynced yourself by exiting/standing on frames of a door you were closing. In this case hit alt-f4 and restart the game and reconnect to the raid. That usually fixed it.

Okay thanks I'll try that next time

Dandogood

I have tried everything that was said here, nothing works, I only have a few hours (5) in the game but it has happened 7 times, and I have lost a lot of good gear to it.