Rickenss

Hacker report.

Got silent killed (screen started shaking as if taking damage, but without any sound and then died right after, was wearing a kiver and a paca too) near dorms on customs with my buddy today, the hackers name is: justcheap

• Cold 1

There needs to be a way to report hackers, the anti-hack of this game doesn't stop them from ruining the game for everyone.  My friend and I in completely separate matches were silently killed on shoreline in situations where no long range silenced shot or any attack could have occurred.  I believe if the people involved are not out and out hacking, there is a well known glitch being exploited.  My friend and I have experienced this kind of death multiple times, particularly on shoreline.  Playing separate matches, my friend and I were both killed by a player named Mistaburns.  No noise, no players nearby, no long range shots possible.  These deaths are common on this map and render it unplayable.  I have had this kind of death in customs, but there it was scavs/scav players.  Devs, whats going on?

Also I'd like it if they could explain flying players.

Edited by Ronin1979ca

Hello,

At this time we do not accept player reports if they are using hacks then the Anti cheat will ban them so do not worry, as for the flying players that was most likely a hacker.

Locked.