Sign in to follow this  
healtonn

Extraction Points

Greetings

I'd like to ask about extraction points. When you spawn at random place, you are also given some random extraction points. For example, i spawned two times at shorline at the same place with the same 4 extraction points (one of which was rock passage). First time i was able to extract using rock passage (it had green flares at its area that time). Second run i was not able to extract at that same location even though it was listed in my 4 exfil points after pressing "o" (no flares that time). I wanted to ask, if thats a bug, or if some extraction points can only extract at certain time into the raid, or simply if it means that i am given 4 extraction points and the may or may not be working (except one which should always be working) and its my task to find out, which are working. Thanks

2 minutes ago, Mr_Sheep said:

Some extraction points require items such as money to leave, and some are time based 

Thanks for the response. Is said time window random as well or is it static?

1 minute ago, healtonn said:

Thanks for the response. Is said time window random as well or is it static?

I think it is at set times, ive not been able to use one yet, only the one in woods where you gotta pay moneys to leave lol