2Nin

Amazing.

2Nin

10 min queue, didn't even load the game, and when I did, got spawn camped before even loading the hud

Now I have to wait 30 mins to play again as Scav

Amazing.

5a529ef5b349e_2018-01-0720-24(0).thumb.png.93a6c406ede957cd366c08043fb473c5.png

• Sad 2

Zybane

Ya unfortunately the game has major issues. Such a shame too seeing how low the player count is for each raid.

spharic

if you cant stand facing bugs/issues, just leave it for now and return when its released since its a:

escape3.png

Edited by spharic
additional info

TSKNF

More then 3 seconds counts as a long game :D

and killed by a player and not by a Scav ;)

Edited by TSKNF

FuryAlot
7 hours ago, Zybane said:

Ya unfortunately the game has major issues. Such a shame too seeing how low the player count is for each raid.

Where do you see player count? The matching takes so long because its the oposite, servers are overloaded... 

This is not a player issue but game issue, the game fails at proximity checking sometimes and spawns you right in front of some player,

its not like anybody is camping the scav spawns, i dont know if its even possible now when there is much more places you can spawn as a scav...

FenrirInu

Is this on factory? No surprise then.

Stop

Playing

Factory

Only

There are more maps to explore and currently shoreline offer better lot than factory.

Questenberg
16 minutes ago, FurryAlot said:

Where do you see player count? The matching takes so long because its the oposite, servers are overloaded... 

This is not a player issue but game issue, the game fails at proximity checking sometimes and spawns you right in front of some player,

its not like anybody is camping the scav spawns, i dont know if its even possible now when there is much more places you can spawn as a scav...

The game is full of homicide. There are plenty of sociopaths who camp spawns, exits, etc. for those delicious dog tags and a few spare things of loot. It's going to feel like a huge disappointment to some people, but it's what these players should expect.

In Tarkov, you're going to die unless you commit yourself to the game.

Edited by Questenberg

FuryAlot

Haha like camping an exit is a 100% successful tactics...  Only met like 3 exit campers which i killed immedietly since I started playing in march. 

If you dont check your corners or count dead bodies you deserve to die, if i dont have 5 dogtags on me i always check whole factory before i go to exit and count the bodies. Either way you need to be always ready for an exit camper, there is not so many places you can camp an exit even on the bigger maps... 

olekjr

one day i saw streamer that died in 0:01 soo yea :P

Jykaaa

Wow. people complaining unfinished game and not figuring out that devs is actually working every single day to fix this. i died in 5 seconds when i spawned fully geared in woods. 

TL;DR go play sims.

ButteryMuffins

Theyll fix spawns as the game progresses for sure, beta for a reason

moobknight

could be worse at least it wasnt your pmc

Hermann

Dont expect magic to happen since scavs can spawn anywhere try again later