Sign in to follow this  
Chbingle

Stuck in matching

Chbingle

I just bought the game today, whenever I play as a Scav I can get into a match anywhere from 1-5 minutes of waiting on the matching screen; however, when I attempt to play with my regular player I just can't get into games. I get stuck on the matching screen as if it can't find a game for me to join. Its definitely not my computer as whenever I go in as a scav things work just fine. anyone else having this problem?

UMBGaming

The servers just underwent a stress test, thus increasing the playercount. This is clogging up the servers, and thus making it very hard to find a game. Everyone is experiencing this problem, you are not alone.

Chbingle
Just now, UMBGaming said:

The servers just underwent a stress test, thus increasing the playercount. This is clogging up the servers, and thus making it very hard to find a game. Everyone is experiencing this problem, you are not alone.

Thanks for the info, any timeframe on when this may be fixed?

UMBGaming
2 minutes ago, Chbingle said:

Thanks for the info, any timeframe on when this may be fixed?

The stress test gave certain players 7-day access codes to pass out to their friends. These codes expired on Jan. 4, so people who activated these codes are still playing the game. Once their trial is over, the playercount should drop a little. New servers should be added in soonTM.