Parkercito

707 Cant complete quest - critical error

Parkercito

Hello everyone

It turns out that trying to receive the reward of the mission gives me an error 707. He has also given me the mission of the therapist as failed without having made or attempted. Now I'm going to reach level 35 and the reputation is lower than the necessary one. What should I do to finish the skier mission and be able to perform the mission of the therapist?

Thanks

EscapeFromTarkov 2018-01-06 19-30-06-42.png

EscapeFromTarkov 2018-01-06 19-30-30-22.png

EscapeFromTarkov 2018-01-06 19-30-32-88.png

EscapeFromTarkov 2018-01-06 19-30-35-12.png

neur0tix

This happened to me more than once, with different quest. Think you just need to do one more raid on the map that quest is located in. In your case its Shoreline. Sometimes you get an update on deploying, sometimes after killing a scav (or another PMC in your case) or after extraction. Have you tried these?

Parkercito

Yes, I've played and I'm still playing all the maps ... killing both players and scavs ... but follow the mission bug. The truth that I do not know what to do ... and the therapist gave me the mission as failed for no apparent reason, to deliver the 4 batteries and spark plugs ... gave me this failed mission and now I can not go up ... I do not understand. .

neur0tix
36 minutes ago, Parkercito said:

Yes, I've played and I'm still playing all the maps ... killing both players and scavs ... but follow the mission bug. The truth that I do not know what to do ... and the therapist gave me the mission as failed for no apparent reason, to deliver the 4 batteries and spark plugs ... gave me this failed mission and now I can not go up ... I do not understand. .

First, you didnt fail batteries quest. That Car Repair quest and you have it completed on the picture above.

I can see you dont understand. Bcoz you dont read what are they saying or doing. Just furiously clicking yes yes yes ok ok ok to get to another quest. Basically what happened is that Therapist asked you to bring her some documents from Woods in the quest called "Supply Plans" but you hand it over to Skier instead of to her. That failed the quest and made her angry with you. The other failed quest is the exact same story, but this time it was originally Skier quest while Therapist was asking you not to do it. She was asking you to betray Skier for her and save innocent and hungry people instead and regain her trust. Once again you decided to screw her up and work with Skier. No wonder she doesnt wanna cooperate with you anymore right? Who would?

Now jokes aside. There is a quest to regain all of her trust called Trust Regain where she will ask you to give her 4 keys: 303, checkpoint, storage and Zb-014, so get these ready for her.

Currently there is an issue with this quest and many people are not getting it from her including myself, but I am sure devs are working on it and it ll all be back soon.

To your original problem with error message, I dont know anymore. Seems like they might put that quest line down aswell. Servers are on fire lately and people are waiting for days to get their real reputations with traders. Just be patient my friend. It ll all be over soon.

Parkercito

The truth that many thanks friend. Despite the last mission of therapist .. I never get it done .. I gave it as failed ... without having made it with skier ..5a53635ac756a_EscapeFromTarkov2018-01-0813-24-54-44.thumb.png.40d073cf8064dba93451071d8f1e29c3.png5a536361e8c9a_EscapeFromTarkov2018-01-0813-25-09-34.thumb.png.0468abd2e9d988bad80fb49725fa5640.png

neur0tix

Your last post refers that the problem is solved no?
Is there anything else?

Parkercito

The problem persists Nothing has been solved. I still have a therapist bug and skier..

Parkercito

More images...hehehe i need help...

EscapeFromTarkov 2018-01-10 13-05-22-06.png

EscapeFromTarkov 2018-01-10 13-05-44-95.png

EscapeFromTarkov 2018-01-10 13-05-49-65.png

EscapeFromTarkov 2018-01-10 13-05-53-16.png

EscapeFromTarkov 2018-01-10 13-05-54-61.png

gianluzzz

@lisurwis You might solve the issue by joining again in a raid and extracting.

gianluzzz
1 minute ago, lisurwis said:

@gianluzzz i finished raid few times, unfortunately it did not help

Did you tried restarting the game?
If it doesn't work, please get in touch with the Technical Support and report that you've tried multiple times finishing raids to get the issue solved but you are still not able to go ahead.

Thanks

GhostZ69

Yeah, I have Postman Pat bugged out and according to support all I can do is reset my profile back to day 1.  Great fix =(  Anyone that works on the quest system should have enough knowledge to go in and change the status from whatever it is now, to complete.  Or at least set it back to unaccepted.  It is just plain bad programming if they cannot fix a quest.

lisurwis

@gianluzzz i already wrote to technical support, unfotunately they did not help. The problem has been occurring for two weeks ;(

gianluzzz
4 minutes ago, lisurwis said:

@gianluzzz i already wrote to technical support, unfotunately they did not help. The problem has been occurring for two weeks ;(

Tech Support will help you until your issue won't be fixed. Create a new ticket or continue on the one you created two weeks ago.
Waiting times shouldn't be that high now.

Thank you so much for your understanding.

neur0tix

Just to let you know, I finished this quest yesterday and Skier normally accepted it and send me reward, Peacekeeper opened up his line quest for me. Everything went normal as it should without any issues. Meaning that the quest is fine. Your profile must be bugged then just like the tech supp. said. Try anything you can before reseting your profile, even removing all EFT from PC and reinstalling again. Another ticket. Make sure to run as admin, and that firewall wont block anything bla bla bla etc etc etc...