Mafo

Please fix the spawn trapping!

COLanski
Am 9.1.2018 um 13:34 schrieb Sawydz:

Game means players and developers who are actually setting the rules. I'm not native english speaker, so I'm unable to express every thought as precisely as I wish.

Game has no mechanics to prevent such behavior. This guy has invited me twice, only second time I accepted, so it was not mistake, but in my opinion planned action. Now I can't do a thing about it, only play again with new lesson learned.

Freedom means also there is more Danger to it and you have to take care for yourself more.
Seen from this point ... the feature to invite basically everyone is just freedom.

Anyway Tarkov is about "think before you act BUT BETTER BE FAST!" 
I always tell my guys: "its not the one with the better gun or bigger armor that wins in tarkov. Its the one that brought his mind 1 second ahead of the current enemys." ;-)

Basically - Welcome to Tarkov Sawydz

• Like 2

Mxrider511

Lol... I killed 3 guys when they were spawning in on shoreline a week or so ago... I wouldn't call it spawn camping as I was heading to the gas station, came over a hill, and there they were... not the best thing to do but better them than me... It is what it is... Anyone else would have done the same. I have had it to me too.. doesn't happen that much though. 

neur0tix
3 hours ago, Mxrider511 said:

Lol... I killed 3 guys when they were spawning in on shoreline a week or so ago... I wouldn't call it spawn camping as I was heading to the gas station, came over a hill, and there they were... not the best thing to do but better them than me... It is what it is... Anyone else would have done the same. I have had it to me too.. doesn't happen that much though. 

Ye well, gotta have SSD mate. Some people I met on Discord and played with were loading the game for 2 minutes while their character were standing in the game already (floating above the ground actually). I still wouldnt call it spawn camping or even create a topic about it on forums. I rather run to shop and get myself SSD than complain to devs lol.

MkillerYT
Posted (edited)

Please fix spawns because i went to factory with my pmc and i literally spawned in front of a player and didn't even popped up my gun and he killed me literally 0.2 secs after spawning

Edited by MkillerYT

tackyy

the biggest problem for me right now is on factory where ppl are spawn camping! most rounds i don't survive more then 10 seconds! mostly get killed in 2 second or less

On 1/8/2018 at 3:09 AM, Mafo said:

So I bought this game yesterday, and I'm all for it being a hardcore shooter, but I can't enjoy the game if I can't even spawn in right. I literally get killed within 2 minutes of spawning in. It's ridiculous.

Leitbild
Am 10.1.2018 um 04:37 schrieb Kalista:

Just have to survive the initial hunger games-esk feeling start. 

Yes. Customs spawns are a small round of Battle Royale. Either you Die in the spawn or you have a nice raid. But, atleast they´re onto it, they tried to soften it up on the Boilerspawns at Customs, but It just changed the BR beginning since now the hill above the Gasstation is a Major Hotspot. Even goes so far that people scope the inside of the Boilerspawns from up there. Guess they´ll need to adjust it a bit more. :)