Sign in to follow this  
JokerStevo

Standard edition upgrade possible?

I originally purchased the standard edition is there a way to pay the difference or a certain amount to upgrade. reason i did not purchase it originally is because i wasn't sure i would enjoy the game and didn't want to spend more if i did not like it. However i Love the game and would like to have a bigger addition of the game.

3 minutes ago, JokerStevo said:

I originally purchased the standard edition is there a way to pay the difference or a certain amount to upgrade. reason i did not purchase it originally is because i wasn't sure i would enjoy the game and didn't want to spend more if i did not like it. However i Love the game and would like to have a bigger addition of the game.

Yes you can upgrade, but you have to reset your game profile to get the items that comes with your edition after you upgrade.

9 minutes ago, JokerStevo said:

Thanks for the advice! i wouldn't have figured out that myself. So i just go to profile, then reset it and the upgrade option will appear? 

Don't do this. Make sure you reset your account after purchasing the upgrade. Go here https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/preorder-page to purchase an upgrade and then reset your profile afterward. If you reset first, you might have two wait the 2 weeks or however long to reset your profile again.

7 minutes ago, JokerStevo said:

Thanks for the advice! i wouldn't have figured out that myself. So i just go to profile, then reset it and the upgrade option will appear? 

I had the basic version and upgraded 2 character wipes ago, was wiped back to level 0 so made no difference really. A buddy said buy the upgrade then reset, but that was a while back and might be a smoother process now. If you are going to upgrade it's worth getting the Edge of Darkness version (hopefully still 25% discount?) the amount you paid for the basic version is subtracted from the cost of the higher version at purchase. As i said I upgraded a few months back and i assume it works the same way, can't see prices on the ETF store site as it says "YOU PURCHASED THIS"  for all editions for me. Get EoD edition, expensive but best value really...

Since this Topic has been Resolved, I will go ahead and Lock this thread. Please Make sure to use the Search Function since this Topic has been answered quite often Allready.

#Locked