TheHatCatYT

HELP! Therapist downleveled....

TheHatCatYT

Any way of getting Therapist back to max level? I turned the DOC to Skier and not Therapist ( It said -0.03 rep for Therapist ) And it went down to a total of 0.13..... I got her up to 0.32 and theres no more missions for her

ICases are like an end game item and ive been looking forward to it.

I really want those ICase's

neur0tix

Yes, there is one. You might be missing some progress with other traders or maybe just character level, server lags, I dont know what exactly, but she will eventually give you a quest to regain all the reputation you lost. She will ask you for 303 key, storage key, military checkpoint key and ZB-014, so get those ready for her when she is ready to trust you again.

TheHatCatYT
54 minutes ago, neur0tix said:

Yes, there is one. You might be missing some progress with other traders or maybe just character level, server lags, I dont know what exactly, but she will eventually give you a quest to regain all the reputation you lost. She will ask you for 303 key, storage key, military checkpoint key and ZB-014, so get those ready for her when she is ready to trust you again.

Any idea when she will map the quest for me?

neur0tix
25 minutes ago, ThisGirlIsFurry said:

Any idea when she will map the quest for me?

Well, I heared people here on forums complaining about waiting to get Kings rep. level on their traders for 3 days since they finished the requirements so ...

I waiting for her quest myself, so I ll keep you updated if I get mine. However you can try to google something about it yourself, maybe I have missed something. Quest should be called: "Trust Regain"

TheHatCatYT
14 hours ago, neur0tix said:

Well, I heared people here on forums complaining about waiting to get Kings rep. level on their traders for 3 days since they finished the requirements so ...

I waiting for her quest myself, so I ll keep you updated if I get mine. However you can try to google something about it yourself, maybe I have missed something. Quest should be called: "Trust Regain"

ok thanks

mart1n1

It's so sad that now we have to collect trash because a random trader might be interested in bleach, batteries and a box of nails at some point.

What a crappy way to turn a shooter into a what do you call this again? Never seen a game with objectives so disconnected to anything and any sense.

Please make quests optional. It's too lame being part of this whole "collect trash and bring to me" stuff.