Kiwi68

Magazines being lost when reloading

Is anyone losing their magazines when reloading their guns, as this happens to me a lot. 

I have space in my chest rig for the empty or partly empty magazine but some time they just disappear >:(

Double tapping R will do a tactical reload, its a faster animation but you drop your magazine.

That or theres not equivalent space in your pockets/Rig.

Hope this helps and happy raiding!

Edited by ThisGirlIsFurry

ya you need room in your vest to place the mag, because you take it out and put it away before taking out a new one

47 minutes ago, Con3para said:

Wouldn't you be changing one for one , one out and one in .

Previously, you needed to have an empty slot to put the magazine in, before taking one out to reload. The new mastery system lets you do it at the same time without needing the empty slot. 

Same here, me and my buddies are having this issue quite often this days. At first we think that we were doing the tactical reloading, even mocking to the first friend having this trouble, but then everyone start having this problem ( Thanks, Karma...)

• Thanks 1

sometime I get glitchy vest parts that will glitch and duck anything I try to put there or that was there. I don't know how it happens and it's annoying AF.

Yep, here too: space in vest, no double tap on R, I see the animation of my guy pulling out the mag and putting it in the vest, I hear the sound of it, aaaaand he drops it on the floor...

Complementary observation: only with main weapon, never with pistol.

Sounds like a bug to me...

Still happening.. Lost an AK mag, didn't even drop it on the ground it just vanished after reloading with plenty of room in the vest (single press R).

Edited by Beanslel

It happened to me as well: I had room in my vest for the 2-size mag and I lost it when I reloaded, but.... NO. The vest I was wearing, I found it on a dead scav, and was not fully searched. It appeared as empty but it was full of junk once I searched in it. 

I guess this is not the root cause of your problems, since many people is experiencing the same. I guess at least one of you had his vest fully searched.

Am 8.1.2018 um 07:05 schrieb TheHatCatYT:

Double tapping R will do a tactical reload, its a faster animation but you drop your magazine.

That or theres not equivalent space in your pockets/Rig.

Hope this helps and happy raiding!

"tactical reload" xD

Yep.. definitely a bug.  Just tried it, fired 1 shot, pressed R, character reloaded and now the previous magazine is lost forever (and yes I have plenty of space in inventory - i only had one other magazine).  Please fix.