DonckeyTeeth

Recently moved locations and now i cant play?

DonckeyTeeth

Can someone help me its not letting me play. I recently moved to college and now when i open up the launcher its not giving me the option to hit play. it gives me this error: Login error Unable to connect to the remote server A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 85.195.73.70:443

Xarc
15 minutes ago, DonckeyTeeth said:

Can someone help me its not letting me play. I recently moved to college and now when i open up the launcher its not giving me the option to hit play. it gives me this error: Login error Unable to connect to the remote server A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 85.195.73.70:443

You should ask the network administrators of the college I guess.

masgon

It is very common for universities/colleges to control the network tight.. If I were you I would not download anything by torrent, or use too much data as you might get cut off totally

LordSquidworth
8 hours ago, masgon said:

It is very common for universities/colleges to control the network tight.. If I were you I would not download anything by torrent, or use too much data as you might get cut off totally

Or go bang on their door and tell them to fix the internet you're paying for as apart of staying there...