Colonel Twerkins

CaRtOoNz & Ohmwrecker intense MAYHEM!

Hello, Escapers!

We'd like you to watch as CaRtOoNz and Ohmwrecker take on Tarkov and get into some really exciting and hilarious adventures. This video showcases the fun and mayhem that goes on in Escape From Tarkov! Enjoy.

Hi,

at first i like that you guys keep posting content for us to check out.

BUT, i watched the video for 6 minutes and that was even too much.

The guy is constantly swearing and he don´t know anything about game mechancis.

I personaly think Content creators should inform thereselfs before streaming a game or making a Video about it because otherwise the put a wrong pov on the game. As in this case.

The guy realy sad: "i hate that i don´t see your name" . he don´t now anything about med´s and he sad he was out of ammo with 5 full mags in the vest.

maybe some guys can enjoy such videos, but for me it is like reality tv. i have to change the program because i feel ashamed for the people and theyr behavior.

just had to get it of of my chest. sorry if i offendet someon, it was not my attention.

Greetings TAW_Mokkastube

• Sad 2

So you don't think that content creators who are new to the game should make content of what it's like to learn to play the game? Instead they should what? Play it for a month first and only then make content on it? You realise the best way to draw new players in while having realistic expectations is to portray what it's like to pick the game up from the beginning. 

1 hour ago, TAW_Mokkastube said:

Hi,

at first i like that you guys keep posting content for us to check out.

BUT, i watched the video for 6 minutes and that was even too much.

The guy is constantly swearing and he don´t know anything about game mechancis.

I personaly think Content creators should inform thereselfs before streaming a game or making a Video about it because otherwise the put a wrong pov on the game. As in this case.

The guy realy sad: "i hate that i don´t see your name" . he don´t now anything about med´s and he sad he was out of ammo with 5 full mags in the vest.

maybe some guys can enjoy such videos, but for me it is like reality tv. i have to change the program because i feel ashamed for the people and theyr behavior.

just had to get it of of my chest. sorry if i offendet someon, it was not my attention.

Greetings TAW_Mokkastube

Wow the way you think is really sad, you got offended because they swear too much? Come on bro really now?

• Upvote 2

@ivantherussian

Thats true. I would never play with a person that swears all the time in TS and i don´t like it in videos either.

If you get killed and say : "poo, i got killed from a player at busdepot" cool.. but if you go all day like "DUDE! i grabbed the f..ing AK and shot the Motherf...r in his D..khead, get dunked on you re.....d B...ch!"

thats not entertainging or funny. Its just emberasing for the guy who talks like this. if you think that is a sad way of thinking i feel sad for you ;-)

@Dunkurtin you right with what you sad. everybody has to start somehow. but you could at least watch 1 or 2 beginner tips videos or guides. everybody can make content as they want, i just sad that i don´t like watching a guy who don´t know what he´s doing.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2

you also have to remember who those guys are, thats what they do. they are pretty large content creators, both very and simply put if you're not into the cursing turn the video off and bail. not all of us are prudes. 

i swear if anyone i know heard you say "aw poo i got shot" you would get dunked on so hard with hilarious trash talk, we arent 6 years old lol. this is a shooter where we get to watch heads snap back and hit people with hatchets. i say throw those fucks around and enjoy yourself. 

they had fun, people see them having fun, then they want top play to. not everyone plays this game seriously. so mellow out, my dude. dont be such a downer. 

• Upvote 1