Strength skill changes

CanondeathTV

CanondeathTV

Strength is one of the most imporatant skills right now and will greatly effect gameplay.

The only problem is that you mainly get strength from overweighting yourself.

My suggestion is to scale the experience gain with the level of armor you are wearing, this allows for a gameplay where you don't need to focus on training your skills to not lack behind other players cause they trained their skills in a manner like stacking t bags in your gamma case.

Their is a risk & reward for having armor out to gain strength.

I would recommend everything up to Fort-Armor to be very low in the gain of strength since it is very easy to optain.

thank you for reading and maybe even considering a change

Canondeath

I will say the requirements to up strength are pretty silly. Throw nades, wack people, or overburden yourself and bunny hop.

and the overburden yourself is the easiest way and its also kind of cheating the way people are doing (cheating is not the right word/term) stacking of items in other items and going out there.

CanondeathTV

I agree the current way is counter intuitive and seems really silly.

i talked to a lot of people about this problem and nobody came up with a better solution for a change

and it definitly needs a change