Jump to content
Blackb1rd

Events

Recommended Posts

Players, If you could format your posts in game to:

GROUP NAME (Test_ Group)

DESCRIPTION (The sun is high in the sky, i take a break to eat my last can of beans. My friend Donald is sitting on a log strumming his guitar thats as old as I am. We have a long journey into the city ahead of us, but its nice to take time to relax and enough a can of baked beans. I find that in scenarios such as this, taking note of small comforts helps us get by.)

That would be very helpful for the future.



THE MOVES:

Eft Lads - (From now on post in the Game section and describe your moves as shown above)

Action: Search
Result: Success 7.62/39 ammo x15

You did it, you found stuff.

The Crew - (From now on post in the Game section and describe your moves as shown above)

Action: Move to Destination
Result: Success

Scouting, searching, and moving end up meaning you don't do particularly well at any of these. You manage to get where you're going, but that's about it. You think that if you spent some time to search the area you might come across something.

Fragmatic - (From now on post in the Game section and describe your moves as shown above)

Action: Search
Result: Failure Nothing

Your groups keen eyes help you spot prime targets for looting, you spend the better part of the day searching. Unfortunately due to the proximity to the cities border you come up empty handed. Perhaps other looters had eyes on the same buildings as you? Oh well, you rest and prepare for the next day.

PMC - (From now on post in the Game section and describe your moves as shown above)

Action: Search
Result: Success Small Diet x4

You manage to find a convenience store. Hoping for some meds or perhaps a shotgun left hidden under the counter you head in through the back door, finding it unlocked. You toss the place looking for anything useful. While you don't find any medical items or weapons, you do find enough food for 4 small meals.

Forest - (From now on post in the Game section and describe your moves as shown above)

Action: Search
Result: Success Food x1

You spend your time this day scouting around, searching the area. You are careful to avoid open areas. The constant rumble of your stomach soon begins to distract you however and you find yourself picking berries, enough for a meal. They're probably safe to eat, right?

A New Start - (From now on post in the Game section and describe your moves as shown above)

Action: Search
Result: Success M.R.E x2

Walking along the highway you search abandoned cars for anything of value. The search for the most part is useless as many of these cars have been cleaned out. After nearly giving up you find a release on the back seat of a car leading to an otherwise inaccessible trunk. In the trunk you find well preserved M.R.Es. You're going to eat good tonight.

StalkerZ - (From now on post in the Game section and describe your moves as shown above)

Action: Move to Destination
Result: Success

Despite wanting to search you pressed on through the city hoping to look along the way. You were unable to get much searching done as you were far too busy making forward progress.

Bonik - (From now on post in the Game section and describe your moves as shown above)

Action: Move to Destination
Result: Success

You move with the grace of a feline and the silence of one too. You duck around corners and sprint across gaps, confident that you were not seen. This doesn't seem to impede your progress, however, wherever it was that you were going.

Wanderer's Coffee Club - (From now on post in the Game section and describe your moves as shown above)

Action: Special (wat?)
Result: Mixed Success 5.45x39 x4

Splitting your actions between searching and moving for the day seemed to hurt your efforts on both accounts. Early in the day while looking down at the floor and trying to keep a decent pace you manage to trip and sprain an ankle. Hobbling along and cursing your luck your gimp foot connects something hard and metallic. DING! You look down to find a coffee can. There looks to be enough coffee here to get you through, at least for a few more days. The four bullets you found will also come in handy, that is if you ever find a gun to fire them.

Friendly - (From now on post in the Game section and describe your moves as shown above)

Action: Search
Result: Success TT Pistol (Worn, Dirty)

As unlikely as it was that you were going to find anything useful in the forest, you somehow struck gold, or rather steel. Empty and discarded, This Tokarev pistol has seen some use, and some weather. You almost wonder if its going to explode in your hand when you fire it. That is, if you can find some ammunition.

Highrise Corp - (From now on post in the Game section and describe your moves as shown above)

Action: Move to Destination
Result: Success

You wanted to search, but nothing caught your eye as you moved through Norvinsk. You realize that you probably will want to move further inside and spend time searching, in the future.

TGB -  (From now on post in the Game section and describe your moves as shown above)
Action: Explore
Result: Success

You come to a hill perfect for surveying the lands, nearby you spot someone infront of you heading roughly the same direction as you. You walk behind him for a time, keeping your distance. After resting for the night, your unknowing companion in still infront of you.

Foxhound -  (From now on post in the Game section and describe your moves as shown above)
Action: Search
Result: Success Smell Diet x1

Searching the forest for hours and hours yield nothing. The highlight of your experience is coming across a small campsite and finding a can of cream corn. Searching in the forest probably wont yield anything useful.

Tarkovitas -  (From now on post in the Game section and describe your moves as shown above)
Action: Move to Destination
Result: Success

In the distance you see a building on fire, at first you thought it was closer than it was. You now realize this is going to be quite the journey. Might want to search some of these buildings you pass for supplies.

AFOP -  (From now on post in the Game section and describe your moves as shown above)
Action: Move to Destination
Result: Success

You feel as though you managed to be as sneaky as possible, and for the most part nobody bothers you. You imagine if you want to spend time searching for supplies, you would need to actually stop and search.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the move is not planned in the forum RPG tab AND described in the game section, you will not move.

If your group becomes inactive, your group will be removed to free up space for an active group.

Moves generally happen Monday and Thursday unless I run into some issue.



The Moves:

PMC

Action: Move to Destination
Result: Success

10 Experience (Great Roleplay bonus)

You're in the thick of it now. Pushing through the openness of the forest and into the claustrophobia of the city. You walk for hours, keeping as quiet as possible. The buildings loom around you in every direction. As quiet as it is, things feel tense. You simply cannot shake the feeling that someone is watching you. You begin to regret not searching that body. Oh well, not like you planned on sleeping tonight anyway.

The Crew - 

Action: Move
Result: Success

(Please post in the game section and describe your move)

 Highrise Corp

Action: Search
Result: Success

7.62x54 x30, 30 Experience

Rummaging through these buildings near the road you quickly learn that all the outskirt buildings are pretty well looted. You nearly give up until you see some bullet holes in the wall of a storage unit. Circling around you find several bullet casings and as luck would have it, a box of ammo. You're only a bit discouraged at not finding some kind of weapon. As if the angels are weeping with you, it begins to rain. At least you're right next to a storage unit.

USUC - No input received. 

Butterball Bandits- No Input received.

A new start

Action: Search
Result: Failure (Sickness -1 hp)

Moving and searching cars through the city is tiring work! You find that your breathing becomes a bit labored through the day. Though you find nothing interesting. You feel a bit of a scratch in your throat and wonder what sort of awful pollutant you might have inhaled going through all those cars.
 

Oranje - No input received.

Wanderer's Coffee club - 

Action: Search
Result: Success

Universal Cartridge, Experience 20

After two days of wandering through the forest you emerge on a highway. To your right, the city of Tarkov, to your left, the border and almost certain death. You decide to stop and survey the scene of a grizzly firefight. 

You think to yourself "Why does everyone seem to have a gun but me?"

You're standing over a man, you're no doctor but he looks very very dead. You give him a soft kick in the ribs just to be sure. You squat down and begin to search his pockets. You immediately realize whatever he was carrying must have been looted sometime ago. You notice a slight bulge near his ankle. You assume its some kind of boot knife or ankle pistol. Pulling up his pant leg you notice some kind of inject-able drug. The medical kind, not the recreational kind, you think anyway. After all, you're no doctor.

The Lost Squad -  No input recieved



If you're getting no input received it means I didn't get your plan on the forum RPG section.
https://forum.escapefromtarkov.com/eftgame/control_panel/

If you don't see your squad here at all it means you didn't post in the game section.


Remember you must do both!

If you didn't move:

You find yourself unable to do much of anything today, You spend some time wandering about. You don't really seem to get much done at all. You do consume food, however.

Next move Thursday/Friday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In memoriam: 

CrackHoreDown is a cold corpse.
Skillfulmmd is a cold corpse.
Kylesesh is a cold corpse.
UMBGaming is a cold corpse.
Balrog is a cold corpse.
Jeresmov is a cold corpse.
Woterl is a cold corpse.
BeaverMot is a cold corpse

You find yourself starving and alone, three days without food and water have taken its toll. Sleeping exposed to the elements and travelling in the harsh land of the Norvinsk region have left you utterly defeated. You try to muster the strength to rise, but collapse, perhaps for the last time...

(Be sure to auto-check the box for automatic eating, or make sure to eat during every step. If you travel for two days and don't eat or drink, you may die)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2/8 Events Day 3

(When a group has two or more participants, on the game panel I'd like a description of the groups actions. On the game forum, i'd like each individual to post and describe their individual actions.)

(Remember, We no longer speak about our coordinates on the game forum, only the game panel.)


Some groups found themselves shorter on food than they were expecting. Perhaps they ate more than they thought or perhaps some hungry vagrant stole some while you were asleep. Maybe you should start sleeping in shifts, or find someone to watch your back.

Some groups found the harshness of Tarkov to be too much for them. They sadly have disbanded after taking no actions, unable to even go more than a few miles from their hideout. They find themselves now in the hideout, plotting their next moves.


Rumors of increased UN presence in the area.

The Moves:

Highrise Corp - (Highrise is doing exactly the correct thing, use them to model yourselves. More roleplay is better)

Lewis
Action: Search
Result: Success food Small diet x6

Searching this area seems to be extremely lucrative compared to what you've been searching. Having a friend with you helps lift both your spirits and make for an all around more enjoyable day. You spend the day searching buildings together, always staying within earshot in case the worst happens. Finally at the end of the day you meet up to share your bounty.

Agnisekhar
Action: Search
Result: Success Bars knife, Small diet x5 ,5.56 Nato x30

Lewis seems like a nice guy, if a big haggard from being out in the elements. You spend the day searching with him and while you're pretty sure you made out better than him, even at one point finding a very nice hunting knife in mint condition, you don't want to discourage him too much. When you meet back up you can't decide if you're going to tell him about the knife you found, now safely stored away in your waistline.


613 -

Action: Search
Result: Success Small diet x1

Searching through this forested area feels futile, you barely manage to scrape together enough food out of an abandoned car to recoup what you've eaten for the day. There just arent enough signs of civilization around. The ones you do find are just too picked over. You get the sense that you'll have to go deeper if you want to find anything substantial.

Wanderer's Coffee Club - 

Action: Move to Destination
Result: Success

Walking the entire day strangely makes your ankle feel better. By the end of the trek you've seen some sprinklings of rain but overall its been another bleak overcast day in Tarkov. You emerge from the woods just before nightfall to the backs of some garage or other parking structure. Here you see your first signs of life. A trash barrel fire burning and two men standing by the fire warming themselves. These men wear no PMC patches or UN Colors, you cannot visibly see if they are armed though from what you understand of Tarkov, everyone is armed until proven otherwise.

Either way, you have decent cover about 50m away in the darkness and they don't seem to notice you. Looks like its in your hands.
(Resolve via PM)



A New Start - Lucas, your move was not calculated on the game panel aka manage group.

USUC - 
Action: Search
Result: Failure

You push your fears to the back of your mind and set off into Tarkov, Searching for some supplies. Nothing is looking too promising until you happen upon what looks to be someones base of operations. You're on the second floor of the building admiring someones collection of supplies and notice the handle of a hunting knife sticking out from under the pillow.

You're about to reach for it when you hear someone coming up the stairs...
(Resolve via PM)

Bear Nation - (Artoym, You have a LARGE group. Reap the benefits of this by having each player post his own actions, see Highrise corp.)

Action: Search
Result: Success 9x93 ammo Small diet x2 Food x4

The days searching goes well with your considerable group size. The scav voices you hear sound far enough away that your group could avoid them. You did however, bring knife to a gunfight.
(You can resolve this via PMs, or I will assume that you avoided these scavs. In the future let the GM decide what your party encounters as far as items and NPCs.)


Oranje - (Almost forgot you, you had an older forum entry)

Action: Move to destination
Result: Success

You move away from your woodlands hideout and into the outskirts of the city. After a long walk to decide to survey your surroundings. You notice two men conversing in the middle of the street. They look strong and healthy. You're several hundred meters away and could attempt to head towards them, if you wished.
(Resolve in PM if you're approaching)




~~~IMPORTANT~~~
(If your group was not listed, you did not post in the game section AND update your move on the manage group. See highrise corp if you're not doing something correctly. Contact me if you have and questions i'd be happy to explain it.)


 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Events 2/12 Day 4

Moves:

A New Start - 

Action: Move To Destination
Result: Success

This area, unlike the forest you've been used to traveling through, is somewhat active. At one point through the night you hear fully automatic gunfire as two parties trade fire some blocks away. Thats enough to keep you awake the rest of the night. You sit in silence and darkness, door barricaded listening for any trace of sound. The gunfire eventually dies down. This makes it even worse as you're now expecting footsteps.

You really wish you had a gun, or some friends...


Wanderer's Coffee Club - 

Action: Move to Destination
Result: Success

Those two by the fire looked like desperate men... You know some things of desperate men and think better of it... You walk for hours and hours finally coming upon this office building. Expect its not an office building at all. Its a large warehouse... You pass by many a tempting looking container in an effort to simply find a place to rest. Up two flights of stairs in the corner of the warehouse you find an office and a break room. You lock the door and drift off to sleep on a very comfy looking couch. The last thoughts that go through your mind is what a nice base this would make if you blocked off the stairs.

Bear Nation - (Your group leader didn't specify a move and didn't post a move since tuesday, Ill let it slide and repeat your last action. Remember you most plot a move on the manage group screen AND post on the game forums)

Giameister - 
Action: Move/Search
Result: Success
Small Diet x2

You feel good about being able to influence the group, even if its just a little. And after finding two small food rations in that odd looking mailbox you feel even better about your decision. You feel like you're sleeping pretty soundly at night too, with these guys watching your back. Any riff raff you encounter is almost immediately driven away by your parties size.

Joizzy - 
Action: Move/Search
Result: Failure (Nothing) Great Roleplay bonus! 25exp

It feels very mixed to be in a large group like this without a weapon. You find yourself veering off from the group checking out cars and nearby areas. If anyone else in the group has a piece, nobody has shown it yet. Artyom looks like a pretty hard dude, you guess, but then again so do you. At the end of the day despite Artyom being mysteriously absent and you finding nothing, you feel strangely good about how the day went.

You wish the guys would chat more.


Infz - 
Action: Move/Search
Result: Success Food x4

Everything out this way seems to be warehouse or factory. You do find a vehicle that looks lightly searched. While you don't find anything in the car, you release the trunk hatch to find several dried food rations in a 72 hour kit. You sort of wished it was a rifle and a box of ammo but hey you're not going to complain about food. Travelling in such a big group makes most all the small fish run away but you can't help but think what bigger predators are now hunting you.
 

Saviors - (You must be in a group in raid to play)

USUC - (Please describe events from Private Message, next time)
Action: Search
Result: Critical Success PB Pistol, Ammo

After your encounter with the man whos home you invaded ended with you putting a slug through his face from point blank rang, looting his home, and stealing his coat, you set off without remorse onto the next leg of your journey. Halfway through your day you emerge from the forest into now what looks like some commercial buildings. Toward evenings you catch the sound of a spray of automatic gunfire a ways south of you. It sounds like 3-4 combatants although you aren't exactly sure. Laying in the middle of the street you find a PB Pistol one of those ones with the integrated suppressor. You check the mag and its full! The gunfire dies down and you wonder if you should go investigate tomorrow after you rest.

Oranje - (You can combine actions, and I always move you a little bit even when searching)
Action: Search
Result: Success Small diet x10


You're kind of relieved your confrontation went the way it did. After all, you didn't want to shoot anyone or get shot, and you know thats how all of these encounters tend to go these days... The buildings look extremely unstable but you've already committed now. In one of the residential buildings you happen upon an untouched cupboard full of canned food... Feeling particularly good about your haul and even eating some canned peaches, you stroll down the street in search of other fine sources of loot... You hear someone call out from a nearby alleyway though you can't quite make out what was said.

Resolve via PM to investigate 


Highrise Corp - (You guys barely slipped in, I calculate moves monday morning so if you're not in by sunday night, or in your case VERY early monday morning ill probably miss you.)

Lewis
Action: Move to destination
Result: Encounter

This time Agnis and yourself travel closer together rather than splitting up and looting. You weren't sure who or what was behind that car but you don't want to ever find out. You guys decide to put foot to pavement and get some distance between you and whoever that was. You wind through the city taking a route you think will help you lose him. You cut through an alleyway with Agnis behind you. "And just where might you two be off to" a voice calls from the other end of the alleyway. You spin around to see...

Agnis
Action: Move to destination
Result: Encounter

Lewis seems to have good instincts for running away. You just hope hes as good of a fighter as a runner. You grip the handle of the knife tight under your clothes, hoping you never have to use it and if you do that your aim is true. You spot some more people from a distance from time to time. You and Lewis are careful to avoid them and when you suggest a route, Lewis is receptive to it. You take a back alleyway to stay off the main streets. As you sneak along the alleyway you hear a shuffling behind you. You turn and half pull the knife before you hear a blood chilling voice call out.

Agnis and Lewis. Resolve via PM, Again.


~~~IMPORTANT~~~
(If your group was not listed, you did not post in the game section AND update your move on the manage group. See highrise corp if you're not doing something correctly. Contact me if you have and questions i'd be happy to explain it.)
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Moves 2/15 Day 5

(A note for bear nation. If your group leader doesn't manage to input a command in the game panel the rest of you can't really take an action. Looks like he posted, but didn't plot a move on the manage group.)


Moves - 

A New Start - 
Action - Move
Result - Success

Searching through the kitchen you find an improvised weapon in the form of a chair leg with some nails sticking out. Seeing your opportunity once the gunfire dies down as a potential chance to get a weapon, you double back and head towards the sounds you heard. The gunfire was further away than what you anticipated. You come upon a three way intersection outside of a water treatment facility or similar silos. You spot two bodies, some cars, and some sangbags up ahead about 50 meters. You then hear machine gun fire and you instinctively take cover behind a wall...

To be Resolved Via PM.



Wanderers Coffee Club - 
Action - Search
Result - Critical Success

This place definitely looks lived in post disaster. You're not sure who calls this place home but you take careful note of escape routes should they return. The break area of this warehouse is filled with rotten food. Apparently nobody has been as desperate as you before because among the rotten food you find 10 days worth of preserved foods. After your midday lunch and feeling pretty good about yourself you go back to searching the office. In the desk you find another one of those strange cartridges and a hand crowbar. You decide to ponder the cartridge later and put the crowbar to use. You feel good knowing you could snap the lock off the fire escape if need be.

Prying lids off things is hard work! From what crates you've opened this place looks like more of an automotive warehouse. After not much time at all, you're exhausted. You have a feeling this break is going to turn into a nap as you drag yourself upstairs. You head straight for that comfy looking couch and faceplant into its comfy depths. Something jabs you hard in the ribs hard enough to make you cry out. Why hadn't you noticed this last night? You pull the cushion off to reveal a small case. Wedged in the springs, pointed corner sticking up. You take your hand crowbar and pop it open to reveal a Bayonet type knife, an MP-443 Grach, and two full magazines. 

You feel like you hit the motherlode. Nothing could bring you down from the high you've got right now. Unless the previous occupant were to return or something.


Gained - Small Diet x10, Universal Cartridge, Bayonet, MP-443 Grach, 30 9x19mm.

Aim for the Legs -
Action - Move/Search
Result - Critical Failure (Encounter)

These buildings look pretty run down, you think to yourself, as you step through what was once a doorway into a devastated looking foyer. This will be the fourth building you've searched through with no luck. In this particular... Dwelling, You can faintly smell something cooking. You pass through another entryway into a kitchen where there is a small cookfire in the middle of the floor. On the cookfire is a small can of stew. You wonder where the occupant may have gone when you hear some shuffling coming from the living room across the foyer... You quickly scan the room for exits when you hear "NO SOUP FOR YOU"

To be Resolved Via PM.


One Man Army - 
Action - Move/Search
Result - Success

After hours of walking through the forest you emerge on a road. You stop at a convenience store and are looking over the goods on the shelf... Most of these have been left here for a reason. You Find two cans that look like they'd be okay to eat. Before continuing your journey you look over the case. You're unable to make heads or tails of it and aren't sure if its worth even bringing with you. You shake it gently and can't hear anything inside. It could be a pistol case or something... On the other hand, it could be empty and really slow you down.

Gained - Small Diet x2

Saviours - (DO NOT PUT YOUR COORDINATES IN YOUR POST, Add more detailed descriptions.)
Action - Move
Result - Success

Sneaking makes you slower than you'd like to be, but you're pretty confident nobody saw you. You managed to get further today then you planned for, emerging from the forest and onto a highway.

Highrise Corp - 
Action - Move
Result - Success

An eventful day yesterday turns into an uneventful day today by comparison. Agnis is strangely quiet after that experience and mostly just follows you like a lost duckling. Its almost like he has never stabbed someone in the chest before. When you stop for the day you can see what looks like an end to the industrial sections and a beginning to the residential and commercial areas of downtown Tarkov. You've heard stories of rival gangs, rogue PMCs and even some kind of fanatics. Somehow you're not afraid of all that, you're mostly concerned with Agnis and if he is going to be able to keep up because you have a feeling the killing has only begun...

Roleplay Bonus - 25exp

Oranje - 
Acton - Move
Result - Success

Nothing about these last few days have made sense. This industrial area looks more like a graveyard and that thug looked more like a teenager. The only silver lining to this is that you're eating a lot better than the scrappy looking dudes you've seen retreating from you as you walk down the street. You're not sure how to solve all the problems of Tarkov, but you're gonna give it your best shot. For now though you'll take it one day and one meal at a time. One sweet delicious can of peaches at a time.

Roleplay Bonus - 25exp

Bear Nation - (You did not plot your move so you did not move. Ill indulge the roleplay though)

Giamiester- 

Action - Search
Result - Success

Looking through this warehouse that everyone has decided to stop and rest at you make your way into some locker rooms. The lockers are pretty sturdy and you're really unable to do much in the way of bashing them open. On a scrap of paper in a coat hanging up near the entrance to the locker room you see a combination to one of the lockers. It takes you a couple tries being out of practice with opening lockers but you manage to get it open. Inside you find mostly old clothes but you also find some well preserved lunch in the form of canned vegetables.

Result - Small diet x3

Joizzy-
Action - Search
Result - CRITICAL Success

With anxiety about food at the forefront of your mind you begin your search in the cantina. It doesn't take you long to realize that this place, like many others, has been looted before. At one point holding a bottle of cooking oil you wonder if this could sustain you. You're about to give up when you find some jars of peanut butter. Enough for two days worth of nourishment. Bingo! You almost say out loud. You wonder if anyone in the group has a nut allergy.

Smashing down the door was tiring work. After a quick search yields nothing you sit on a desk enjoying a finger of peanut butter. After a few minutes you decide that this armory is likely looted. As you turn to leave you see a vest hanging on the hook by the door. Upon closer inspection it appears to be a type of body armor. You cannot believe the luck as you try it on. It fits pretty well you think and looks fashionable too, In a sort of apocalypse type of way.


Gained - Small diet x2, Module 3M Bodyarmor

D0gday- 
Action - Search
Result - Success

You understand the importance of leadership. You also understand the importance of having a direction. Even though the group may be faltering, in large part due to a lack of food. During your split and search you're pulling drawers open in the kitchen when you find a small first aid kit. This looks almost as good as food, You can now easily treat any minor injuries you may come across. Unfortunately you spent the whole day searching and did not make any forward progress toward your smoke in the sky.

USUC - 
Action - Move/Special
Result - Ambushed

You're up early, even before the sun. You creep down the sidewalk in the early morning hours. You eventually come to a three way intersection outside some silos as the sun is coming up. You spot two dead bodies and some sandbag barricades, as well as a stone wall on your left. About 50m ahead lie the bodies. Gun in hand you creep up to one of the vehicles, an SUV, to get a closer look. You spend time studying the area and everything seems clear enough. As you step out from the cover of the SUV you are sprayed by bullets from an automatic weapon. You twist and dive for cover hoping you aren't swiss cheese...

To be Resolved Via PM


613 -  (Do not use coordinates in your moves)
Action - Search
Result - Minor Success

The build you find is a small farmhouse out in the woods. There isnt much in the way of buildings around here. A quick search of the house and you manage to find an unopened jar of strawberry jam. Its more than what you had and you count your blessings. After barricading yourself into the master bedroom you count your supplies (You also gathered some basic necessities, odds and ends) and head off to sleep, eager for the next day.

Gained - Food x1

Some inactive groups were cleared up

Next move 2/19

 If you have an encounter to be resolved please do so ASAP

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Moves 2/19 Day 6

Thunder Blunder - (You must be in a group and use manage group and game forum to play.)

One Man Army - 
Action - Move/search
Result - Success

Digging through this wreck of a police car you hope to find some means of defending yourself. Unfortunately you come to realize that like most things in this area, they've been well looted. Looks like you'll have to move further into the city for better looting. You just hope you don't run into one of the notorious scav gangs or PMC factions that roam the city... You do manage to find a lightly used first aid kit in the glove box of the cruiser.

Acquired - Ambulance Box

The Black Division - (In the future individual group members may post their own recollection of events.)
Action - Move
Result - Success

Mid-afternoon it begins to sprinkle, rain, and then pour. Its too early in the day to stop and you are pressed enough to find supplies that stopping isn't an option. You and Alexey march with a heightened sense of awareness as the rain now helps conceal any would be attackers... Your day seems to pass by uneventful and by dusk you emerge from the woods into an industrial complex. You find a garage that seems like a good place to sleep for the night. Tomorrow this area has some buildings to explore for supplies... If you survive the night.
Roleplay Bonus - 25 exp

A New Start - 
Action - Move
Result - Success

Eager to put some distance between yourself and that gunfight you take off southward. You're happy to have come away with a weapon but can't help thinking back to how risky that was. You remember the guy vividly, hell you remember them both. You've never seen someone take a round to the chest and keep fighting like that. A quick sweep of the house and it turns up empty. You set your trap and head off to sleep for the night, still thinking about that firefight and all the things that almost went wrong...

USUC - (You forgot group name slayer) (You did such a good job you almost don't need a GM.)
Action - Search
Result - Success

You fling the hatch open to reveal a six foot ladder down a concrete cellar. It looks old, like soviet era old. You listen for awhile and are confident there's nobody down there. You descend the ladder after opening the curtains to try and get some ambient light down there. At the bottom of the ladder you find a lantern and light it with a nearby matchbook. Good old Kerosene, still working after decades.

Searching this area reveals a massive food store. This is enough food to keep you alive for years. You aren't exactly sure whats expired and what isn't so you take the safest items with you. You make a note of this place so you can come back here if food is ever scarce.


Acquired - Food x10
Roleplay Bonus - 25 exp


Bear Nation - 
Action - Move/Search
Result - Encounter

Whole group - Artyom and Paramedic pull themselves up onto the roof of the police station. The rest of the group circles the building looking for a way inside. This is a two story structure with a brick wall surrounding the yard and parking lot. 

Joizzy - You stand in the parking lot watching your friends climb to the roof and you just can't shake a bad feeling. You glance up and down the street looking for movement. Outside the yard, passed the gate, and across the street you see movement. You see two figures dash across the road and form up on either side of the gate. (The gate is a mechanical arm, not a chain link.) You can tell by the way these men move that they are professionals and that sends a jolt through your body. You instinctively take cover and go to cry out to the rest of the group...

Resolved Via PM


Wanderer's Coffee Club - (Uncle, I almost missed your input. :( )
Action - Explore
Result - Encounter

Uncle - You feel pretty good about having a companion, even if he is a bit talkative. You two spend the day exploring the surrounding buildings with a mostly eastward direction. Towards dusk when you're exploring a gas station you hear something on the other side of a low wall moving around... Zhao? No. Zhao is a few meters away looking inside the petrol station. You consider your next move...

Zhao -  This Uncle fellow is unlike any uncle you've ever had. He walks with a strange sense of purpose you haven't seen around here. His rituals are strange and his silence is stranger. Sometimes if you look close you can almost see the wheels turning in his head. At the end of the night you find yourselves searching a gas station. For some reason you can't keep yourself from ripping open the car air fresheners and smelling them... Mmm evergreen.

Resolved Via PM

613 - 
Action - Move/Search
Result - Encounter

You prowl through the alleyways of Tarkov, looking for a building that would contain something to help you defend yourself. For now you've found a broken bottle in an alleyway that you're clutching in your right hand. Its near dark and you're distracted with memories of your brother... You step on a can and hear it crunch. Down the alley you see an office building across the street. This might be your chance to find a proper weapon or a place to sleep...

Resolved Via PM


Highrise Corp - 
Action - Move
Result - Success

Group - You have no idea how you made it to the romp bar and back to your location in one day, perhaps it has something to do with retracting your steps? Oh well, best to not think about such things. You and your new group of 4 push on, deeper into the city, towards danger and profit.

Oranje - You quickly realize that picking up odds and ends is going to leave you exhausted and overburdened. Its strange going against your nature to not loot. Its become very scavenge to survive out here and these guys don't seem like they care much about finding stuff. You hope they know what they're getting into... Even the sky looks darker toward the center of the city.


~~If you have encounters to resolve ill get with you ASAP. If your group takes no action for 9+ days it will be disbanded to free up the slot~~
 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Moves 2/22 Day 7

Black Division - (You had plotted a move but your post was late. I moved you but in the future try to post Thursday-Sunday for the Monday move and Monday-Wednesday for the Thursday move, Just to be safe.)
Action - Move
Result - Success

You have this strange deju vu and groundhog day type feeling. It feels like almost an exact copy of the day before.

A New Start - 
Action - Search
Result - Critical Failure

The search for the day goes almost as poor as it possibly could. Hours in the freezing rain to find an empty house. Every container you check is junk, every car you search is empty, and now this house. You're walking up the stairs to the second floor when about the second stair from the top, moldy and brittle, is smashed from your weight. You fall through the stair and twist, causing your meniscus to tear. Its shockingly painful and you limp up to one of the bedrooms. While you're sitting on the bed collecting yourself you absently open a drawer to reveal a box of ammo that looks ancient.

You decide to have a good rest, and and plot your next move. 


Aquired - 9x39 ammo x 14

Lone Shadow Wolf - (I received an old input from you, and its no longer current, I couldn't actually do anything with it. You can repost your move on the game forum for next time, so long as you also update your move on the game panel.)

Légion - 
Action - Search
Result - Unexpected Success

You realize VERY quickly that this area is extremely picked over. Luckily since you realized so fast you were able to cover move distance and not waste your whole day searching. You even find a nice wild strawberry bush and pick you a meal of strawberries along the way. You walk along, plopping a strawberry into your mouth every once in awhile as you walk. You have no idea what all the negative rumors of Tarkov were all about, you're having a genuine great time so far. You head onward, breaking out of the forest and into the city, looking for a police station or armory.

Acquired - Small Diet x1

Wanderer's Coffee Club -
Action - Search
Results - Mixed Successes

Uncle - The building appears to be 3-4 floors from the outside but on the inside its just two floors with high ceilings. You suspected as much and assigned the searching accordingly. The first third of your search you come up pretty empty handed, you're leaning on a desk reading through some files on your second half of your search when the desk leg snaps. You reach out to stabilize yourself and your hand slides along a jagged edge of metal on the desk. You snatch your hand back and see the crimson, a deep tear spans across from the base of your middle finger to your wrist. It begins to bleed and you hold it above your head. You take a quick second to wrap some scrap cloth around it while you quickly finish your search, desperate to look this wound over. You scan the last few rooms, stopping at what looks like a break area. You quickly loot several cans of food and a half a tin of coffee before making your way back downstairs.

Acquired - Injury, Food x4, Coffee

Zhao - Stays with Dalton, helping him search.

Dalton - For a time you and Zhao stay together searching the bottom floor of the building. You come up empty handed for a few hours and find yourself mighty frustrated... "Nothing, nothing and oh look more nothing" you think to yourself. "Why are we searching an office building anyway, why not like a police station?" You slowly wander away from Zhao, trying to find ANYTHING of value. You come to a heavy door labelled "Security" (Assuming you can read Russian) You get a good feeling about this door and start trying to smash it down. It takes you several hours to get through the door with several methods. But upon entering the room and with a quick search you find a strongbox which you shoot the lock off of to reveal TWO PRISTINE looking Makarov pistols. Each pistol is loaded and has an extra loaded magazine.

Acquired - Makarov x2, 9x18 x32

Highrise Corp - 
Action - Search
Result - 

Lewis - You SMASH that door off its hinges and you follow through with it. The force of your own blow and heaviness of the improvised ram send you sprawling. It doesn't help that the floor is covered in dust. You fall pretty spectacularly in a "I really hope nobody saw that" sort of way. To make matters worse you land on knees and elbows, battering and bruising yourself from the fall... You're slow to rise and feel more than a little embarrassed. The rest of your search makes up for it as you look over this shop, what looks like a small clothing store. In the employee break room in the back you come away with some cans of food. On your way out a stop behind the counter reveals a Tomahawk. You take it and twirl it around in your hands a bit... You try to picture yourself throwing it at someone and make a mental note to try a practice throw.

Acquired - GDT, Food x4, Injury

Agnis - Agnis assists with the searching but doesn't find any items himself.

Oranje - You crawl into the partially collapsed room and find yourself a nice box of ammo just lying about. In one of the supply cabinets you come away with a particularly well stocked first aid kit. You feel as if you can treat ALL the wounds now. Unfortunately thats where the good news ends. While crawling back out you get stuck hard and along with tearing your pants you manage to injure yourself. When you stand up, You feel a sharp stabbing pain in your side. It feels like you broke a rib and its now upset and is trying to kill you from the inside... What a day.

Acquired -  7.62x39 box, Injury, Large Ambulance box

Jules - While browsing this garage you come upon what looks like an old reloading bench, You recognize this as a place where bullets could be reloaded if the brass was saved. While you're not sure if the bench is operational, there is a few piles of bullets. You scoop them up and add them to your pack. The first aid cabinet you find has enough decent and usable supplies for you to put together a passable box of medical supplies. You feel good about your findings and can't wait to show the guys.

Acquired - 9x39 x2, 7.62x54 x4, 9x19 x50, Ambulance Box.

G.I.C.O.A - 
Action - Move
Result - Success

You travel through the forest for hours and hours. As night falls you make it to the edge of the forest, this area looks quite active. You make a note to keep the fire low to avoid and unsavory types. Sporadic gunfire keeps you awake some of the night... You are able to get through the night without much issue. When dawn arrives you prepare yourself for a different kind of day. One cannot simply march down the streets like one does in the forest.

Roleplay Bonus - 25 EXP

One Man Army - 
Action - Search
Result - Success

Your heart hammers in your chest as the gunfire dies down. You prowl out of the alleyway looking for anything usable on the fallen. They look as though they've been picked quite clean. You're about to give up when you spot a bulge in one of the pockets. You reach your hand in and pull out a... Grenade! Only this ones not live, thankfully.

Acquired - RGN Grenade x1 (This was not determined by your description, but by a roll. There is no need to say you find a military case, or bodies, in order to get loot. FYI)


Next Move 2/26

~More groups disbanded after taking no actions~

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2/26 Moves Day 8

Tarkov Heros

Action: Search
Result: Failure 

You search through the shacks and other derelict buildings throughout the day. You can't help getting the feeling that someone is watching you. You scan 360 but never see anyone... Still though, you get this chill up your spine every so often. Just enough to remind you that someone might be there... You really wish you had someone to guard you while you sleep right about now. This eerie forest is even worse as the sun begins to set.


GICOA - 

Action: Search
Result: Success

You rifle through the duffel bag and come away with four meal bars. While they're not enough to keep you going for a whole day they're certainly a welcome addition to your quickly dwindling food supply. In the duffel you also find a wallet likely belonging to the foreman, In it you find 15 Rubles, another welcome addition. You praise the gods for their bounty and head out. You don't know who those voices were but you don't want to stick around to find out...

Acquired 2 Small Diet, 15 Rubles
Roleplay Bonus 25exp

USUC -
Action: Search
Result: Success

Looting comes natural to you. You somehow just seem to know where you're going to find stuff, like you have some kind of internal compass. Today in particular you feel like you're on a hot streak, You see an odd looking panel and pull it back to reveal a stash of food and a pistol. Adding this pistol to your collection of pistols makes you feel like the lord of the pistols. By the end of your journey you'll build a pistol throne. You only wish you had some friends to share your pistols with.

Acquired: Food x4, Makarov

Lone Shadow Wolf - 

Action: Move
Result: Success

You spend the entire day marching through thickly wooded areas. You cross a highway early in the day and after poking around a few cars you carry on your journey. This area doesn't look ideal for looting. By the end of the day you come to the back of some garages. In the distance you see a garage with the glow of a fire. You camp for the night but note the location of the garage for tomorrow. This area at least should be reasonable for looting.

Wanderer's Coffee Club - 

Action: Seach
Results: Mixed Success (Encounter)

Uncle:
You cross the street after everyone agrees on the plan. You head straight for the building that looks like a pharmacy. Each heartbeat makes the cut on your hand pulse as you walk. The door (or whats left of it) to the pharmacy has been smashed down, you weren't surprised... It takes you two hours of very careful searching through this absolutely decimated pharmacy to put together any semblance of a med kit. You manage to scrape together a passable med kit. You also find a bottle of Pedialyte... Yum! Electrolytes! Wait is that gunfire?

Acquired: Low Ambulance Box, 1 Small Diet.

Zhao:
You get back over to the Gas station for a more thorough looting. The corpse is luckily right where you left it. You head over to the register and pop it open... aaaand its empty! You feel extremely disappointed, even cursing aloud. You lift up the register tray to find 7 rubles. You spend more time searching the nearby areas but come up empty handed. You're heading out of the gas station and back across the street when a curtain of bullets cascade in you direction! You dive for cover behind some gas pumps. "Whew! That was close!" you think to yourself, you were almost shot! You look down and see a stream of blood pouring out of your left thigh. A bullet grazed your leg but went clean through. (-15 hp) You hear your attackers call out from the street...

Acquired: 7 Rubles
Resolved Via PM


Dalton: 

You comb through each desk on the second floor of this office building. The manager has his own office and as luck would have it, a first aid kit. Its definitely been used and any fun drugs it contained are gone. The unique thing about this kit is that it actually has an applicator for cartridges, should you find any... You spend the rest of your time looking through the desks and break room. Finding some items on your list. But mostly just wandering. Toward the end of your searching you hear gunfire IMMEDIATELY outside your building. Fully automatic and loud as heck.

Acquired: First aid kit with Injector

One Man Army - (Forgot group name in post)
Action: Search
Result: Failure (Wound)

You search through the campsite on the second flood of this building. You find a small amount of food tucked away that a camper must have hidden for later. Chances are he/she/they plan to come back to this spot at some point. Perhaps on their way out of the city. As you search the other rooms in the house you snag your elbow on a rusty nail sticking out of the doorway. It hooks in and tears flesh, you stumble back, clutching your elbow. "Careless!" you think to yourself as you look down at your wound. (-10hp)

Acquired: Food x3

Highrise Corp - (You guys are cutting it close.)
Action: Move
Results: Mixed Successes

Jules: 
The entire atmosphere of Tarkov seems to change, the sky is thick with smoke making the overcast day turn into an almost artificial darkness. Sounds of gunfire are common, you run into people that regularly retreat out of sight, and the entire time you feel like you're being watched. You feel like you've just stepped into someones hunting ground... And you're not the hunter. Ontop of all that, you've been feeling unwell for about an hour or so.

Oranje:
As the group progresses through this dark factory type building, you feel strange... Several hours later as you're walking through the much more active streets of Tarkov, you feel nauseous... An hour after that, you're tossing your cookies into a rubbish bin on the side of the road.

Agnis:
An hour after entering that heavy door building you feel nauseous, You're walking down the street trying not to vomit when you look over and see Oranje throwing up in a garbage can. The sight and sound of him doing it causes a chain reaction, and you find yourself losing your lunch as well.

Lewis:
Not long after your dark room experience you're feeling a bit sick. You're glad you didn't spend anymore time in there than absolutely necessary. This part of the city is so active, the gunfire, the shady characters, and the fire barrels burning with people huddled around them. You don't want to add sickness to the list of things you need to be worried about... Wait is Oranje throwing up?

Solare - (You forgot to fill in details for your move on the game panel. Ill let you get away with it once.)

Action: Search
Result: Failure

Searching through the shacks in the forest that surrounds Tarkov, you realize that this area is probably highly picked over. You'll be lucky to find anything useful this far outside the city. You reason that you'll probably have to push in deeper for better rewards.

Kabs - (You forgot to fill in details for your move on the game panel. Ill let you get away with it once. Do not use coordinates in your post!)

Action: Move
Result: Success

You push through dense forest for hours, not stopping to look through the derelict looking houses. Finally, at the end of your day you reach a highway. You decide to seek shelter near the highway and prepare for the next day.

5th Scout Infantry - (You forgot to fill in details for your move on the game panel. Ill let you get away with it once.)

Action: Search
Result: Success

The civilians you meet inside the modified trailer are friendly. They offer a meal in exchange for your story. You have a chat and learn a little bit about the surrounding area. They even let you take the leftovers! You leave the experience feeling like there are still some good people left in the world. Belly full, you find yourself reflecting on how poorly encounters with strangers can typically go.

Acquired - Small Diet x2

A New Start - 

Action: Search
Result: Success

As you search the buildings you some across a small stash of food. You're halfway towards reaching for it when you freeze. You see a small wire wrapped around one of the cans. The wire leads to a grenade placed out of view. You thank whatever god you believe in and disarm the booby trapped food stash. Netting yourself four cans of goodness and a grenade. The rest of the day you're 1000% more aware of any traps. You didn't even think that traps were a possibility until now. You wonder about the person who set that, and if they're still around...

Acquired - 4x Food, RGD-5 Grenade


If you want to use a medkit, please state in the following way: (Character) Use (Item name) on (Character) to make it easier on me.

  • Hot 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Moves 3/1

Highrise Corp - 
Action: Search
Result: Mixed

Lewis - In the bloody room you find a man who had suffered a critical wound and tried to patch it up himself. Bits of med kit lay across the desk, needless to say the man never made it. On the desk you find two injectors, one you recognize as a type of antibiotic and one as a wound healing agent. Also in the room you find some food stashed away. During your search you swear you hear voices shouting outside...
Acquired: Universal Cartridge, Biometric Cartridge, Small Diet 7

Oranje - After a nap, and  successful if costly healing job you set out to find some loot... And you succeed! You find some kind of security office. In the office you find some bullets for a rifle, an empty pistol, some body armor, and food! You're heading back to tell the others when you see some kind of movement outside a window.
Acquired: Paca Soft Armor, 7.62 box, Grach Pistol, MRE x4.

Jules - You're exploring the upstairs rooms, each more bizzare than the last. At one point you come to a really heavy door. You push hard but can't get the door to budge, Finally you decide to smash it down. On the other side theres  body slumped up against the door. You notice the bullet holes in the door. It looks like this guy was hiding in this security room and was shot through the door. You search the corpse and find a Kedr, and some ready to eat meals. The security office looks to be cleaned out. You check the magazine and as luck would have it the Kedr has a full mag.
Acquired: Kedr, 20 9x18, MRE x2

Agnis - You ransack this storage room. Going meticulously though every box and crate. You take inventory on everything you found. Setting aside the non useful items. You come away with three boxes of ammo. You see a high box on some metal shelving and decide to risk it for the loot. You climb up two shelves and are reaching for the top shelf when the shelving begins to fall on top of you. The shelving crushes and pins you to the floor... Oh boy. (-10 hp)
Acquired: 5x39 box, 9x19 box 7,62x54 box

RESOLVED VIA PM...

A new start - 
Action - Trap
Result - Success

You place the trap and spend all day waiting for the boom! Unfortunately... it never comes.

USUC -
Action - Search
Result - Success

You scavenge the gas station for food and come away with a decent haul, You find a nice looking hunting knife in the drawer of the managers office. You've patched yourself up best you can with your first aid kit.
Acquired: Bars Knife, MRE x4, Small Diet x2

Lone Shadow Wolf
Action - Search
Result - Critical Success

You're sneaky, maximum sneaky. So sneaky that this AKS-74U never sees you as you sneak up and take it from the heavy equipment room, where it must have been being repaired. You check the magazine to find it full! You continue to sneak, shiny new AK in hands. Today is a good day.
Acquired: AKS-74U, 30 rounds.

Tarkov Heroes
Action - Move
Result - Success

You make good progress toward your destination today. Not bothering to stop and loot you are able to press on full speed toward hopefully better times. You finish your meal and prepare for the next days journey.




~~If I missed anything, PM me.~~

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Events 3/5 Day 10

A New Start -
Action: Move
Result: Success

Disarming and rearming the grenade trap makes you VERY uneasy. At one point you fumble and nearly blow yourself to pieces. Fortunately the rest of your day goes on without a hitch. Although signs of danger begin to present themselves, bullet holes, gang signs, and bits of old battles show themselves.

This is truly a BAD area to be in, especially alone.


Bear Nation - 
Action: Search
Result: Success

Infz, Everyone seems to want to spend the day resting or is too shaken up by the encounter to want to loot. You guys camp out in the police station for the day. You spend your time searching the floors while everyone recovers. You find some foods in the break area, medical supplies in a first aid kit and something really special in the armory...

You give the armory door a swift kick and it doesn't budge. You Smash into it about five more times before you decide to get a running start... You Smash into the door and it gives way, though you feel your stitches tear in the process. (-10hp)

In the Armory you find a nice new body armor.


Acquired: Food x3, Radiation Cartridge, Module 3M Bodyarmor.

5th Scout Infantry (You need to plot your move on the game panel, AND post on the game forum)

Tarkov Heroes - 

Action: Move
Result: Success

You're kept up by the sounds of gunfire in the distance. This area seems dangerous, you're happy to have put the chair in front of the door. You toss and turn in a bed more comfortable than you're used to sleeping in. This area seems dangerous.

USUC - 
Action: Move
Result: Success

You're glad to have gotten out of there. You remember something about cannibals in the woods and count yourself lucky that these were just forest dwelling murderous psychopaths and not forest dwelling murderous psychopath cannibals, though you suppose it all the same.

You get a lot further than you thought you would, during the trek. You don't stop much, your body growing accustomed to long walks. By the end of it all you've covered serious distance! If you keep up this pace you'll be to your destination in no time.


~~~From our Trainee GMs~~~
 

G.I.C.O.A -
Action: Set Trap/Move
Results: Critical Failure (Injury)

As you begin to fall asleep, with the dwindling campfire next to you, you can't help but wish you were back at home, with a hot shower and a warm meal.. Hopeful that your trap will work. A few hours later, deep into the night you suddenly get awoken by some thrashing around in the leaves around you, by now the fire as gone out and your visibility is limited drastically, you unsheathe your knife and frantically look around as the movement appears to get closer, suddenly a deer comes darting towards you and runs straight into you, throwing you off to the side and into a nearby tree, as you slump to the floor you feel a light trickle of liquid on your arm and you are overcome with a sharp pain in your chest (-25HP), you suspect you have at least a bruised rib and a cut on your arm, but you will need to inspect your wounds closer once there is some light.

The deer runs off into the night, leaving a small trail of blood on the leaves, clearly your trap managed to wound the animal but not quite kill it.

Acquired - Injury.

Roleplay Bonus - 25XP.
 

Wanderer's Coffee Club -

Action: Search
Results: Minor success (encounter)

Uncle:
The morning sees your headache slowly dissipate, and you begin to feel your old self by the afternoon. Which is good, because  it's not too long before Zhao points out a derelict looking three-story building with what he claims is a USEC insignia crudely painted above the front doors. The doors are now just charred splinters and blood stains and bullet holes decorate the masonry on either side of the entrance. Something big went down here. You decide to enter carefully, weapon raised.
You scan the ground carefully as you make your way inside the foyer and spot a discarded Makarov magazine. It looks full, and you pocket it quickly.

Acquired - 9x18 x 8

Zhao:
Late in the afternoon you spot a building with what you know to be a USEC insignia painted above the entrance. Unfortunately that's the least obvious thing about this place as there appears to have been one hell of a fire fight here, and - judging by the still drying blood stains - fairly recently. Uncle doesn't seem to notice this detail and heads for the door with his gun drawn.  You can only do the same and back up his play, creeping in like armed mice.
Inside you can see the fight was more intense than you thought. It looks like two large groups battled it out to the death in here. You scan the room but don't notice anything of use, just a lot of carnage.

Dalton:
You find yourself cursing under your breath as you draw your pistol and follow the others into what's left of the building. Inside doesn't look any better, more bullet holes and blood mar nearly every surface. But there are no bodies and no weapons, just spent casings and scorch marks.
The entrance opens into a small foyer two levels high but only a few meters deep. At the rear are a staircase and a small kitchenette. You make a bee-line for the break room, but find nothing edible. In your frustration you sit on a chair and put your head in your hands. This is when you notice a small metal tin on the floor. It's a sealed can of instant coffee, claiming to be 'swiss style'. As you bend down to pick it two of your collected spent casings fall out of your pocket and land on the concrete floor, clattering uncomfortably loudly in the silent building. You freeze, your face a mask of panic. The others look at you with eyes wide and disbelieving.
That's when you hear a voice from upstairs say, "Hey! Did you hear that?"

Acquired - A tin of instant coffee

Resolved Via PM

  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Moves 3/8 Day 11 (Doing away with action and result from my end, just going to use narrative, let me know what you think.)

A New Start
You cross the road in the forest and prowl through the underbrush. You occasionally hear gunfire and explosions in the far off distance. You estimate these as being more than a day away from you and so pay it no mind. You've made good time today by skipping over some of these decrepit looking buildings. You're senses on high alert, you see a flick of movement back towards the road and you freeze, every hair on your body standing at full attention.
Resolved Via PM

Tarkov Heroes
You come upon some old buildings at the end of a forest road. There are two cars parked in front of a much larger house. The area is laid out like a large ranch, you see a barn looking building and a guest house. There are two other buildings you don't recognize. You decide to search around based on the idea that no one would bother searching these old looking buildings. You start with the barn, When you slide open the door you see a table with a tarp on it. Laid out on a nearby counter you see various belongings (Wallets, keys, flashlights, packs of cigarettes, various everyday carry items)

As you turn, trying to make sense of it. You see a figure across the ranch heading towards the barn. From a distance he looks like a stereotypical farmer.

Resolved Via PM

 Ravenhawkhero's Raiding Party - (You need to plot move on game panel.)

G.I.C.O.A - 

Dunt
You clean the wound as best you can. Nothing will truly help Jack recover without proper first aid. But you can atleast prevent it from getting worse. You hope this Jack guy inst a psychopath. You start thinking about places one could acquired first aid supplies. You make a note to check out some pharmacies and such in the future.

Jack
The two of you head into the residency, further down the road you notice a garage with a light on inside. You don't really want any confrontation, especially in the state you're in. You guys decide to keep the light and noise level down while you rest. You keep an eye on the garage and see two figures smoking (You see the little red beads at the tip of the cigarette) before returning to the garage. You could investigate this Garage (Via PM) if you should choose.

Lone Shadow Wolf
You break out into the forest, shiny new AK in hand. You make camp for the night and reflect on the days events. The area you're heading based on some reconnaissance you did earlier in the day looks like its mostly marshland. You're not sure what you hope to find up here, but you're walking the path.

USUC
You begin to get into routine, The days have become wake up eat travel find shelter sleep. You're okay with that, routine can be a good thing. You make a note to stay vigilant and not get too comfortable here. You take stock of your things on the king size bed in the master bedroom of what was probably once a rich home by Tarkov standards. You know how dangerous Tarkov can be and don't take any chances. You make sure you clear the house fully and relock any doors. You even go so far as to barricade the bedroom door and double check on a second floor window exit.

Satisfied that you're safe, you catch some well deserved rest.


5th Scout Infantry (In the future, Plot move on game panel AND post in game forum AFTER events. I'm having a hard time tracking your moves. Use game forum to RP and group panel for secret stuff to your GM only.)
Running into that horror scene reaffirms your thoughts about cannibals. You're sure the stories you heard about forest dwelling man eaters were true. As you flee that awful place you come upon a campsite, or the remnants of one. "Hello?" You call out to inside the tent, ready to fight.

You get no response...

You unzip the tent to find... that its empty except for a hiking bag which you rummage through. You reason that the tent is old and the owner is not coming back. In the bag you find a small first aid kit.

Acquired - Small First Aid Kit



Next moves Monday 3/12

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Moves 3/12 Day 12

Ravenhawkhero's Raiding Party - 

You pass through the border zone and into the forest surrounding Tarkov. There aren't really houses here. Just decrepit looking shacks and the occasional hunting cabin. Most of which have the front door kicked in. (Who the heck is going around kicking in all these doors?) You are unsuccessful in finding food. Whats worse, you barely find decent shelter. As night falls you make your way to an industrial shed on the outskirts of the forest and spend the night in there, hoping for a better day tomorrow

@Devildogsilence Plot a move on the game panel, use your group name on your forum post. You did not act this time.


Wanderer's Coffee Club - 

Uncle, you haven't put feet to pavement this hard in awhile! Surprisingly you're feeling extra spry today even after several hours of walking. You keep a moderate pace and don't overexert yourself. You think back to your encounter and hope that everyone you meet is so friendly. By the end of your day you're beginning to arrive at the meeting spot... Is that a blue tie?

Dalton, you fall in line and prepare for the days march! You spend the day taking the alleyways of tarkov. This area seemingly much more active. The usual gunfire is up, you catch glimpses of people a block over, see the dim glow of light in buildings. You get the feeling you're headed toward a dangerous area. As the sun begins to set, you see your meeting building. And Slayer is nowhere in sight.



USUC
You absolutely kill it getting to the meeting spot. You arrive there before noon. You think to yourself, "I better put up the signal before  go loot"

You tie off the blue tie and begin to search the surrounding area... In the backroom of a gas station you find a lock box with 35 rubles in it. Then in another stroke of luck you find a pelican case with an AKSU and 2 mags in the rear of a 4x4.

That's pretty much where the good news ends, however. The rest of the day is spent uneventful. Though you get this strange feeling that someone is following you. Several times you spin around to find noone there. Its honestly pretty creepy. You're really glad that theres going to be a group (Hopefully) watching your back tonight. You find yourself sitting near the second floor window as the sun goes down... That's when you see three men enter the yard.



5th Scout Infantry
You get a bit more aggressive with your searching and looting practices. This aggressiveness seems to pay off as early in the day you find a stash of canned goods someone tried really hard to hide from you behind a panel. This area seems to be pretty well looted based on its proximity to the border. You get the sense that you'd probably have to go deeper into the city for a higher chance of good rewards.

Towards the end of your day you find some office buildings. You're rummaging through them when you come across a large first aid kit in a closet that nobody apparently has checked. You had hoped for a weapon but you'll settle for a nice healers kit, for now anyway, the best you can hope for is this piece of rebar you found.

You head for the woods to make camp and sleep, preparing for the next day.



Lone Shadow Wolf
You don't find much in the way of lootable buildings in this swamp. By the end of the day you've hit very lootable looking buildings. You keep thinking about the radio broadcast from the Bartender. Could you reasonably handle a mission meant for a small group? Probably a good way to get killed. Good as any... You climb to the top of a highrise apartment building and see a group travelling in the distance across a parking lot. (1 Grid east, Wanderer's Coffee Club) Could this be the answer scavvy is looking for? Or are these hostiles?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Events 3/16 Day 23

Highrise Corp -  
You guys pick it up and head west north west. In the distance you notice the strange building with the heavy doors and darkened interiors. Your skin crawls as you think about what horrible malady you might have contracted during your brief visit there. You push out of Tarkovs inner city and back into the industrial area. You feel a little bit safer here. Warehouses less close together and many more places to retreat to. You were starting to feel like a rat in a maze of highrise buildings. The loot sure was nice, though.

Ravenhawkhero's Raiding Party - (Do not list your coordinates)
You spend the day moving through the forest. Stopping at very much picked over hunting cabins and shacks. You soon come to realize that this area has been very well looted. You pick up your feet and make it to the back of some garages before nightfall. You hope this small industrial area hasn't been picked over as well. You intend to get more searching done in the morning.

Loners - (Do not put coordinates on forum post)
You travel for the better part of the day through the woods. At one point you come upon a cabin where someone built a fire on the floor of the kitchen. You ramble to yourself a bit about why someone would build an open fire on the floor of a kitchen mere feet from a wood burning stove. You do a quick search that yields nothing and continue to make comments aloud for the duration of the day. You manage to come to the edge of the forest by nightfall. You setup camp and prepare for what tomorrow brings.

Wanderer's Coffee Club - 
After the introductions you guys discuss the so far unspoken plan. As your group walks down the highway Slayer goes stiff. He spins around and stares southeast. "Truck coming, get down." he announces. The group hits the dirt as a truck flies by, heading the same direction as your group. The truck was a cargo truck with a covered tarp. You briefly considered shooting at it but decided against it...

As you settle down for the evening you realize that tomorrow you will come upon the spot. Whatever preparations there are to make probably need to be made now or first thing tomorrow. You look around at each of the hardened faces of your group mates. You all know what the other has to do, you nod in respect to him for this soon-to-be grim work.

Dalton/Slayer - You can fashion some grip assisting items, but you're not sure how well they're going to work. (There is no system for this yet.)

5th Scout Infantry -
You double back a few times between the industrial areas and the forest hoping to find a tool to get the box open. Finally you find a claw hammer and decide to just smash the thing off. You stomp back over to the large box and notice some parachute cord that's been cut away... "Was this box airdropped here?" You give it a quick shove and it actually gives a bit. You take the hammer and strike the simple lock a few times... Theres just too little resistance and the lock bounces and shifts on the weird material. You resolve to try and hold the housing in place with one hand and strike the lock. Your first hit is far too weak to damage the lock. You raise the hammer up over your head and bring it down! Right onto the knuckle of your index finger. (-10hp)

After a half an hour and dozens of careful strikes...
The housing actually gives way before the lock and after some sweat and a few heavy swings you're in.

The box, you immediately notice. Has been looted already. Whoever got here before you must have simply relocked it. You notice spots for food, water, and medicine. Whoever the first person to open this was, he was unable to carry all of the loot. You gather up whats left to find: Enough food and water for about a week, in the form of MREs. You also find an emergency survival knife with a blue wreath on it, inside the wreath is a reticle and several continents in the background. 

You take the items and continue your journey.



Next moves 3/19


 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Moves 3/19

A New Start - 
Your group, now 2 men strong, continue deeper into the city. This forest is semi alive with movement. In the distance you see campfires burning. It would seem people fled the city and took to life in the woods. The two of you press on, not sure what awaits you deeper into the city. You get the feeling its going to be filled with danger and reward.

Loners - (You need to plot on the game panel AND game forum)

Ravenhawkhero's Raiding Party - (You need to plot on the game panel AND game forum)

Wanderer's Coffee Club - 


Slayer, You and the group split up to scout the area. You loot this hospital while your groupmates take positions on the roof watching the comings and goings. You manage to find enough supplies in the hospital to patch someone up if they get wounded. (As always slayer your rolls are absolutely inhuman)

You and the guys meet up on the roof to plan your nighttime attack...

Uncle, You spend the majority of your day watching the compound. The scope is badly scratched and worn but you're able to make out some things. The compound, you notice is a two storey motel, there is a makeshift wall and gate that lead across the street to a three storey office building. There are two large makeshift gates that allow vehicles in and out. You only spot a handful of people. But its hard to see from this angle.

Dalton, You toss the already tossed security office to no avail. You come up the emptiest you ever have. You find an old pizza box full of crusts. Cursing whoever it was that doesn't eat the crusts. I mean people are starving! Oh well, a time before you suppose.

You guys have an encounter should you choose.

Lone Shadow Wolf - 

It goes poorly for you today. You look through building after building. You spot one building with two men smoking out front and decide to avoid that one for now. At one point in the day you find a stash of food in an office drawer. Its cheap preserved pastries, but its better than starvation. You take four servings and add them to your pack.

5th Scout Infantry - 
You scour this factory from top to bottom, searching offices and the warehouse floor. The offices have all the usual supplies and most everything in the fridge has gone bad. You do however, though your very thorough search of this factory, find a box truck backed into a dock door. You pull the door to the truck open to find a pallet of boxes stacked high. In the boxes are pastries. They look pre wrapped and well preserved so you add some to your food supply. Heck you add quite a bit to your food supply. You also feel more experienced after the days end. (25 exp roleplay bonus)

@worldwar2nerd - (Please add your group name to your post, please plot move on game panel, please do not post coordinates)

SOUL - 
You spend the day moving through the forest. At one point you stop for a nap and have a freaky dream about two guys in a garage. Unfortunately theres nobody around and you're left with a big forest and your thoughts. (GM decides encountering of enemies)

You emerge at a highway at the end of your day. Very tired from your journey despite taking a nap.

Highrise Corp - 
With the departure of Lewis, the group is a little less whole. You all hope that wherever he is he is doing well. He leaves his equipment behind and the group elects Oranje as the leader. You continue west northwest out of the beating heart of the city. Agnis and Jules remaining strangely quite in the absence of Lewis.

Whatever crazy divine intervention took Lewis away might also be the same omnipotent being pulling the strings around here... Oh well, best not to think of such things.



Next moves 3/22

  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Moves 3/22

Ravenhawk - 
You and charlie spend the day wandering though and looting the garages. This area looks picked over and loot is not very abundant. You find some tools and a few snacks worth of food. You get the impression you need to move further from the checkpoints to find better and more frequent looting.

Armenian Invaders - (You need to plot move on the game panel and post detailed description on game forum.)

HmSk - (You need to plot your move on the game panel.)

Highrise Corp

Rain patters against the window as Agnis stares into the street. The two of you practice as Agnis sits in silence. The rest of the day goes much the same. Eating in silence, marching in silence and even communicating in silence. Agnis barely manages a nod when you approach or question him.

Your day ends on the outskirts of town. The three of you are standing out back behind a building, rain still pouring down, preparing for what you hope will be an uneventful night. 


Loners
You push south into the docks area. You immediately notice a surge in the level of activity. You catch movement in borded up buldings, distance passerbyers, and the occasional exchange of gunfire. This area that you've come into is more dangerous than the previous. 

Around midday you find a sizeable stash of food in the trunk of a sedan. It would seem that whoever was fleeing tarkov stocked the trunk on their way out. You pick out whats edible and add the generous goods to your supplies.



A new Start
Wounds throb with each pulse of your heartbeats as the two of you walk. You can't figure out why you're heading deeper into this madness instead of back out of the checkpoint to find a doctor on the border.

The two of you press on... Near nightfall you reach the highway. Just before starting your fire for the night you see headlights creeping up the road. You have a tense few minutes as the car passes before deciding to camp further into the woods...

Just to be safe.


SOUL - (You need to plot move on the game panel AND the game forum)


5th Scout Infantry - 

You follow the men a short distance until they get to a dirt road. They get in a jeep and before you really pick up anything about the origins, disappear. You find two 55 gallon drums that look empty and a cargo truck nearby. Its a very dark and rainy night and you stumble around looking for something that could clue you in as to who they were. Unfortunately all you manage to find are some power bars in the front seat of the cargo truck...

You decide to have a nap in the front seat of the truck since you're in the woods and its dark and rainy...

You wake at early dawn to rainfall pattering on the hood of the truck. You feel strange and feverous, you hope you didn't get sick staying out in the cold and rain. (Minor Sickness)



 

  • Like 2
  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3/26 Moves

Ravenhawkheroes Raiding Party - 
Your party travels along a highway for the majority of the day. This area is becoming more active and more dangerous, At one point a vehicle drives by with is occupants firing at anything that moves. You get the sense that as you move northward the danger level will increase.

A quick search of the garage turns up the usual items, cans of paint, oil, some larger tools but nothing particularly useful to you at present.


Highrise Corp -

Jules, You find clothes, more clothes, some batteries, and a smattering of other small commodities while searching. You also pick up 17ru in loose change. Even with Agnis assisting in your effort you two don't find anything spectacular.

Oranje, You find the combination to that safe after searching a little too long. At one point you gave up and then resumed. In the safe you find paperwork for the business, the licencing and insurance paperwork. You also find a small sum of cash in the form of 50ru.

Roleplay Bonus +25exp

Loners -
You find a stash of food hidden under a trash bag sitting ontop of a trash can. "How clever!" you can't help but think and make a note to try that trick for yourself. You also encounter some unsavory looking characters but cast a wide arc around them and manage to avoid confrontation. (Should you so choose)

SOUL -
Your day goes well and you get along further than you thought. By nightfall you approach the back of a garage with a fire burning within... You could investigate this should you so choose. (Send me a pm)

Revex -
You emerge from the forest, glad to be away from the checkpoint. You find a knife stuck into a tree with the initials VTD carved into it. You happily take the knife, glad for any extra armaments.

A New Start - 
You two hear the gunfire and smell the burnt timber and flesh before you ever enter the city proper. A cold chill is in the air and it hangs like a fog. This area is going to be the most dangerous area you've been in... After finding the note you plot your next move. Pressing north will mean passing by the downtown area of the city, from what you two hear, its one of the worst areas.

Lone Shadow Wolf - 
You find yourself climbing through a busted window to get into a convenience store. Inside the store you find some food and an injector. Whilst climbing out however you receive a wound in the form of a jagged cut on your leg from the broken glass shard.

It doesn't hurt but it sure is bleeding a lot. You probably need to wrap this wound and think about some stitches.


5th Shadow Infantry - 
You pry open the hidden compartment to reveal a pistol! The Makarov gleams as you pull it out. You find one additional magazine besides the full one in the gun... Thats where the good news ends for the day. Your 'condition' rapidly degenerates. You're feeling absolutely horrible, like end of the world worst you've ever felt horrible. Like you can barely function need a bed asap horrible...

You curl up in the luxury apartment and prepare for a rough night.


Roleplay Bonus +25 exp

Next events 3/29 (Thanks oranje)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Events 3/29

Funky Hunterz-
@john6352 You need to plot your move on the game panel and then post on the game forum.

Highrise Corp - 
@Oranje @NoisyCosmos- (Just going to keep giving roleplay bonuses forever)
You spend the day walking, trying to cheer up Agnis, and being jumpy in the spooky forest. Its eerily quiet in this forest and every little natural sound seems monstrous and alien. You keep hands on weapons as you proceed. Finally at the end of the day you hit the edge of civilization. Not confident you're going to hit your destination tomorrow. But hoping your contacts meet you nearby.


A New Start - 
@Floppy_Moose
You walk through the danger ridden streets of Tarkov. Gunfire can be heard in the distance and shadows seem to lurk around every corner. The two of you are walking on eggshells the entire day. Expecting to turn the corner and get blown away. It doesn't come however. By the end of the day you come upon a hospital. Many of the front windows have been blown or shot out and there is dried blood caked throughout the lobby...

Loners - 
@CaptainDuckshot
You stalk the two men for hours. Keeping your distance until you see an opportune moment to strike... (Resolve via PM)

RRP - 
@Ravenhawkhero
The two of you spend the day travelling, by mid afternoon you come upon something interesting, a very nice high rise apartment building. You see a light on in one of the rooms... The two of you think this may be a good place to search/investigate. 


HmSK - Do not use coordinates in your move. Only on the game panel to me in private.
@Dare808
(Encounters are resolved via PM. The GM decides which enemies you encounter. In the future please amend your roleplay as such)
You walk from the checkpoint for hours through the woods. You stop at nearby shacks and cabins that have long since been looted. Your walk stays uneventful and despite your best efforts, come up empty handed for the day. At the end of your day, you come to a road. Satisfied with your progress, you camp for the night.



5th Scout Infantry - 
@tobiassolem
You spend the worst night/day/night of your entire life in this apartment. Your body is wracked with fever and pain. You use the antibiotics in the first aid kit. You remember reading something about high fever causing brain damage. You're too delirious to pay that much mind... Finally, you wake. Fever broken, feeling very much improved!

Next move 4/2

  • Like 1
  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Events 4/2

Ravenhawkheroes Raiding Party - @Ravenhawkhero (Ill need separate search posts from each player moving forward)
The two of you enter the luxury apartment. It looks like someone recently spent some time here. You see empty antibiotic bottles and a messy bed. Alongside it a used up and discarded first aid kit. In the apartment you manage to find a hidden stash of food and jewelery you estimate to be worth about 30ru. (gained 30ru)

A New Start -
@Floppy_Moose You begin searching the hospital floor by floor. You walk into a room with several surgical beds. The room is poorly lit and your aim is to open the curtain as the light is broken. You slip on something wet yet crusted over, like a spongy bed resting on top of a pool of liquid. As you fall your arms flail for purchase and you connect hard with the corner of a bed. (-10hp) It cracks your elbow and sends jolts of pain down your arm. When you get up you're covered in gore and in pain. You really hope your partner had better luck.

@Lightstrike778 You find a locked cabinet underneath the nurses station. A few quick hits and the locks housing comes free of the wood. You find a nice first aid kit inside. It looks to be formidable enough to treat even the worst of wounds. You don't find anything else too exciting during your search. You head to the roof to share your loot.
25exp - Roleplay bonus


Lone Shadow Wolf - 
@Gr8WhiteBuffalo Walking down an alley cursing your obliviousness you spot an odd looking object sticking out of a pile of trash. You pull free a very rough looking kedr with spots of dried blood. You check the clip. Empty! The gun might be worth something even in its state. It would certainly be worth something cleaned up. You put it in your pack and resolve to use it for barter in the future. Gunfire can be heard to your northeast.

Highrise Corp - 
@Oranje
@NoisyCosmos
@FatherFenrir
Your groups rather silly meetup and aligned goals make you fast friends. You head out from the ruined shop towards the coordinates marked on the map. About midmorning you hear a vehicle on the road. Everyone freezes then scrambles all at once, diving for cover and concealment. A old style cargo truck with wooden fencing in the bed drives by. You see two men in the single cab and two sitting in the rear with several crates. A handful of (Seeds?) are tossed out the passenger side window as the truck blasts by. You briefly consider shooting at it but they don't seem interested in a gunfight. Or atleast, they didn't take notice of you...

HmSK -
@Dare808
You make exceptional distance today. You cross the forest, highway, forest, and into the garages of Tarkov. By the end of the day you're exhausted but further toward your goal. You camp for the night in the office of a garage in a comfortable chair. You put your feet up on the desk and prepare for a great nights sleep. This office chair and desk beats sleeping in the woods by a long shot.

5th Scout Infantry - 
@tobiassolem
You have a fierce gunfight in the stairwell with the three scavs. Unfortunately the shotgun scav proves to be too much for you to handle. You're forced to retreat, ego bruised but otherwise unharmed. You recover a block or two over after having fled the building.
(Let the GM decide what you encounter, please. You'll get your chance to murder scavs.)

You hear gunshots to the northeast.

Moves on 4/5


 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Moves 4/5

A New Start - 
@Lightstrike778, your day is filled with dreams, pain, and somberness. You walk to the houses in search of reward, wounds still stinging from the antiseptic hours later. You begin looting the houses and security/police station... You find some stashes of food that should last you awhile in the cupboards. Things like peanut butter, canned vegetables, and dog food. 

Later you hear the sounds of heavy and distinctive gunfire coming from the east...

@Floppy_Moose, You have better luck during your search. You find a saiga shotgun in great condition. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to have any ammo. You take it out of the drawer and spend too long looking for shells. You don't find any food and you waste a ton of your time.


United Survivors/Highrise -  (+25 exp roleplay bonus whole group... Seriously? Again? I LOVED this roleplay. You guys took the perfect liberties. Ugh)
@Oranje, You begin the search of your areas... You head into the lobby and managers office to start. In the bedroom you find a body on the bed, the blanket has been pulled away and he has been quickly searched. The shocking part, is the deep cavern in his throat. The pillow, comforter, sheets, mattress, floor, nightstand, headboard etc are absolutely covered in blood. 

You've seen worse, you find his backpack in the bathroom. He has a decent first aid kit along with some other strange implements... You find a empty pen casing, a mirror, an M-Video card, and some strange white powder.

@NoisyCosmos, It looks like the batteries are compatible with the old torch after all. What luck! You look around the office lobby with your newfound torch... You first notice a card table and an overturned chair. A man is splayed over the chair in a position that would suggest he was half rising as he was blown away. You can reaffirm this based on the splatter allover the wall and window. You check the table... You see some cans of Tushonka on the table and an open backpack nearby. It would seem this gentleman was taking inventory of his beef stews before being blasted...

The glass comes crashing down with the second blow of the hatchet. The first, unfortunately, slides sideways and you scrape your knuckles hard. (-5hp) Frustrated, you hope to find something good back here... You reach through and go to unlock the door. Only you realize its locked from the outside. You dispatch the padlock with a few quick strikes and enter the room... It looks to be an office/bedroom. Its very sparse compared to the rest of the building. There is no window either... Its shadowy so you flick the torch on.

A man wielding a knife lunges at you... (Via PM)


@DunteonYou head for the office break room, passing the body tossed over a chair. You give a nod to Jules before heading upstairs. The break room looks to be some kind of a storeroom for these bandits. You pilfer some foodstuffs in the form of preserved desert snacks and items that look like that came from a vending machine. You're feeling pretty good about the score and decide to have a seat at the break table and eat some tortilla chips...

This chair is super uncomfortable! You readjust and your knee connects something hard taped to the underside of the table. You reach down and your hand finds the smooth stock of a MR-133 shotgun. There are four shells in the tube. It looks positioned to fire at someone coming in the doorway by someone seated here. How cheeky! (Congratulations on the best roll of the RPGs history 6-98-70)



@FatherFenrir, (You should be able to medkit yourself. PM me if you can't)

You seem to follow Dunteon around. Not on purpose, you're kind of still in a daze from this morning. After Dunteon shows you his stack of snacks and cool shotgun you head for the showers. You manage to patch yourself up with ease thanks to this vastly superior medkit. After the shower you're standing on the elevated patio of one of the executive offices. You were reading over some paperwork in the sunlight. Its a company memo about a new vending machine. You can't help but wonder where the vending machine even is...

You feel the wrought iron of this patio begin to pull free from the plaster... Your blood goes cold as you attempt to turn and dive. The stucco yields and the wrought iron pulls completely out. The patio falls one floor before clipping some buttress and tipping forward sending you out toward the ground like some twisted iron dump truck. You hand flies out for the railing but the sudden change of direction catches you off guard. You hit the side of your face, right bicep, and left knee on the fence as you fall. You've recovered somewhat by the time you connect with ground but land hard on some long dead planter box behind the office. You feel nerves and muscles screaming in protest. You've hurt something in your lower back, something bad. (-25hp, 1/2 Movement until healed, Major Injury)

You have a sweet laceration on your face, a pulled muscle in your bicep, a huge bruise on your knee, and some lower spine trauma.

RRP - 
@Ravenhawkhero
, Your day is fairly quiet. You notice something strange about this area... The highway that runs NE-SW appears to have had vehicles cleared and pushed to the side of the road. This looks like a major transit highway for some post-disaster groups. If you stayed around this highway, you assume you would see vehicles pass.


Wanderer's Coffee Club -
@UncleDarkParting from your friends was tough. You have come to rely on those guys more than you realized. Slayer remains a confident and capable ally, but you miss the bigger group. Maybe you'll find some new allies you think to yourself. Your current direction, you remember overhearing somewhere, leads to a port controlled by some notorious SCAV group. The name you can't recall right now. Out of the frying pan you guess. But you wouldn't have it any other way.

@SlayerWR, You've been on your own so long. Meeting up with Uncle and his boys and almost immediately battling alongside them gave you that taste of companionship. You'll miss Lynch and Dalton, You hope they're well. You know you can take care of yourself out here. You're becoming hardened by this place. Hell you can probably take care of uncle too, not that he needs it. You look over at him walking beside you, same stoically-stone-faced-yet-somehow-mysterious-know-all-the-answers-to-questions-you-never-asked lookin guy.
 

You almost take pity for the first hostile that is unlucky enough to cross the two of you. Almost.

Somewhere echoing in the distance, an automatic weapon fires.
 


HmSk - 
@Dare808You find a large warehouse close enough to walk to. Its absolutely full of shipping containers. You spend a few hours looking through containers and crates. Its mostly household commodities and don't benefit you in a survival sense. You see some metal stairs up to an office and break area. 

As you're ascending the stairs you step onto one of the perforated metal stairs, the stair comes completely free and falls down free to the warehouse floor. You come with it and fall far, your arms lash out to try and save you but you're too caught off guard. You slam into the ground below, about 7 meters worth of airtime. You land on your feet and feel the shock as you collapse into yourself. (-15hp, Medium Injury)

You lie on the floor, breathing heavily, faulty stair lying underneath you, and thanking the stars you're not a puddle of goop.

Moves on 4/9

 

  • Like 2
  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2