Jump to content
Blackb1rd

Events

Recommended Posts

Oranje

My apologies everyone, i have had a particular hard day at work, and am unable to fully do the event post today. Thus i will delay it to 15/6.

 

This has the happy side effect of giving the following people another day to post here, with their story, else they will miss even tomorrow's events.

@Twitchley, @BB32BB, @Dutchshotkiller, @kalurosu, @Logisticz, @Orbixal, @zpym0519, @Sampinator, @CrabWitTheKnife, @DaDorn666, @Yeamayne, @Rontti79, @PhilipKindred, @alphabulldog_02, @YuD, @sYs, @Zoraxon, @RooZvonBooZ, @HeroInHero, @Cyver

People, if you do not know why i named you here, message me, others of you (and you should know who you are), if you keep ignoring my messages and prods, i will ban you from this RPG, and will only allow you back in after you contact me.

 

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

Wanderers - Still in the forest, with the outskirts of the city in sight, you decide to search the bushes, and trees for places where people would hide their valuables. After doing this for quite a while, you come across a tree with a hole at the bottom, above the roots. And after considering it for a few seconds, you stick your hand in it, and it seems to be the start of a rabbit hole or so, and get bit by something inside (-2hp). Jumping to your feet and howling with pain, you kick the tree, and injure your foot (-2hp), then something falls on your head with a thump (-1hp), its an old P226 magazine, the spring busted, but the ammo is still good, you pocket this, and continue on your way.

Parabellum Team - Going southward you go through an underpass, and see a car overturned on the slope, doors open, glass missing. You examine the car, and there's some bullet holes in the doors. Gun casings are laying all around it, and you see a couple of magazines, picking these up, some of them have a few rounds left, you gain some 5.56x45 ammo. These you take with you, maybe when you find your friends, these will come in handy.

United Survivors - Moving through the city at a brisk pace, and eating on the go, is starting to take its toll on you, well, all except Max it seems. He keeps up a pleasant conversation about his life before Tarkov, and you find out a lot on inane little tidbits about his family back home. While you all barely have the breath to spare to even answer him, when one of you falls back to relieve themselves, he waits patiently, but you barely have time to zip back up before he's on the move again. You start to wonder what kind of drugs this guy is taking, or if you are really that out of shape, and plan to ask him, the next time you catch your breath. On the upside, at the end of the day, you are within a stones throw of the City-hall. Maybe this is a good time to start making plans. (+15 bonus xp)

The circus - Immediately upon leaving your hideout, you put your face to the ground, and start looking for valuables. The area you are in is a fairly dense forest, so you make very little progress getting towards the city in the distance, not that you can see much of it. The occasional gunshot, or explosion in the distance giving you the shivers. You occasionally think you can see a silhouette in the distance, but if it is a person, he's not coming any closer. At around mid day, it starts to drizzle, this makes your makeup runny, and it gets in your eyes. After rubbing your eyes furiously, it's not really getting any better, and impedes your ability to find anything useful.

23rd battalion remnant - Deciding to pick up the pace, you move deeper into the city. Thoughts occasionally going back to your friend Edward. Going past parked cars, and through buildings, you step out into an alley. Before you move on, you hear someone stepping on some glass deeper in the alley, you freeze, and hide back in the doorway. Then you catch some people having a conversation where you heard the earlier noise come from. (+15 bonus xp) Continued in PM

Find weapon to defend myself - Carefully stepping through the alley, you keep an eye out for things of use, hoping someone threw away a perfectly good set of body armor, or a weapon, or preferably, a corpse with both of them still on it. After a couple of hours, going in and out alleys, and through the occasional building, or burnt out store, you decide to eat your lunch on a broken down piece of wall. You notice a piece of belt sticking out from the rubble, and curiously pull it out. Turns out its a piece of webbing, and there's a grenade still attached to it, mumbling a soft prayer you didn't pull it hard enough to fully remove the pin, you push it back in fully, and hang the grenade off your belt. Feeling pretty good about the new piece of bling. (+15 bonus xp)

Sektion 7 - Deciding to move out immediately, and not waste time searching around and area that's obviously already picked clean, you walk out of the forest, and into the residential area surrounding the city proper. Keeping your wits about you, you get a good read of the area. Then suddenly, you hear a gun fight about a block and a half away to your East. The weapons used seem to be pistols and shotguns, that is, until you hear the angry barking of something bigger through it. You will have to decide, do you close in, to find out whats going on, wait until the gunfire dies down, and see if anything of value is left behind. Or do you maybe ignore it all together, and go see whats to find in that promising looking two story building to the West?

A New Start - Leaving the warehouse behind, you decide to head off to the pharmacy, this will be quite the hike, but you figure that medical supplies will always be of use, and if you find enough of it, it's always worth a fair bit of money on the open market. Talking excitedly between you about the trio you helped, and the new toys they gave you upon parting, you make good time. There's occasionally some gunshots in the distance, but nothing close enough to warrant investigating, at the end of the day, Lucas points at a small 3 story high rise, and you decide to spend the night there. (+15 bonus xp)

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

Sektion 7, @Cyver - Heading off in the Eastern direction, towards the gunshots. Continued in PM

Raw Dog Crew, @DerMax, @Headkraker - The two of you move in the North-East direction, the trip is utterly uneventful, aside from an apparent small war being fought some where off to the South.

Soleops, @Saix515 - Trudging through the forest, you find no weapons, you strike out lucky though, you do find a full box of 5.56x45 though.

Electric, @Rontti79 - You move out of the forest, into the suburbs of the city proper.

United Survivors, @NoisyCosmos, @Dunteon, @FatherFenrir - Max stares out over the city from atop the apartment complex, directly at the City Hall. There are some fires off into the distance, but all seems to be quiet at your destination. You can actually see a vehicle drive in the distance. Max sits down, and tells you guys "Coast seems clear Da? Shall we go look for the maps now?" (The two of you who posted gained 15 bonus xp, you guys are awesome)

A new start, @Lightstrike778, @Floppy_Moose - The fires in the distance burn during the whole night, and in the morning you can see the plumes of smoke coming from the direction of where the fires where. You could divert to check out their origin if you so choose.

Legion, @YuD - Heading East, you see you need to come to a decision, North of you is the freeway, with its cars piled up, South the warehouse you saw, you swore you saw some movement there earlier. Or you could just ignore it all, and continue East.

CHOW, @Captain200256 - You head out into the forest, traveling at a good clip, you make it easily to the residential area. Coming from the North of you, is a huge amount of gunshots.

Loners, @TheYounGun - You put your face to the floor, and begin searching for useful items, finding a half spent magazine of 9x39, useful, should you ever find one of those silenced assault rifles the Russians seem to love so much. You hear a bunch of shots coming from the East.

Find weapon to defend myself, @superdicky - You and your new found friend spend a lot of time combing through the area, this yields quite the bounty, now having gotten to less traversed grounds. You find a bag stuck to the back of a door with a knife, you take the knife, and in the bag are two multipurpose cartridges. These you add to your growing stack of belongings. (+15 bonus xp for excellent roleplay!)

23rd battalion remnant, @bennychen564 - Running from the scene of your scuffle with the two, well, whatever they where, they are dead, you live on, albeit a little worse for wear. Running through the alleys without much care, you are lucky to not encounter anyone else. Eager to get some distance between you and the corpses. (+15xp RP bonus)

Wanderers, @rayfang2000 - Going through the Car, the glovebox, and underneath the seats, you find nothing, in frustration you kick against the open door, and the door lining falls out. This reveals a small, in cloth wrapped package, you take it out, and find a M9 Bajonet, and you hook it to your belt. Then walk away, in the direction of the city again. (+15xp RP bonus)

 

Aside from not having as much time as i'd have liked, the more you give me to work with, the better the result will be for you.

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

My apologies everyone, today's events will be delayed to 22/6.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

Parabellum Team - Moving South, you get a little hung up searching through this one building. Your intuition tells you there's something worthwhile in there, despite how empty it looks. After a thorough trek through it, you come up with four small diets. This doesn't satisfy you, and you use your axe to open up a few dry walls. After quite some time, and covered in dust, you are reasonably certain your intuition was wrong, as the food was all you found.

Loners - Despite the indication this area is not worth searching through, you stubbornly keep looking through the underbrush for anything of use. This forest is very well traveled, and the search is nearly fruitless, but not quite, you find a small berry bush that seems to have escaped everyone's notice. You begin to pick them, adding the equivalent of two small diets to your stocks.

The 3rd Bears - While exploring the area, you don't really see anything useful, this area has been picked over too much. What you do see however, is a fairly young man with brown hair, he seems to be intently picking some berries from a bush. PM me if you want to investigate further.

Lone Wolf - Not making much progress towards your destination because your eyes are stuck to the ground, looking for trinkets and valuables. Sadly, this area seems to be nearly barren. You are still in the forest, everything is green, and you hear the occasional bird. The grass is nearly completely downtrodden from the numerous people that have been past here. Finding a small camp, you sit down. There's some trash around it, and you notice a knife laying among it, you take this with you. Please, do not use coordinates in your posts.

SoleOps - Taking good care to keep an eye on your surroundings, you come up to a highway, you see a couple of ways to go further, to one side there's a crashed ambulance in a ditch, and to the other side is a crashed SWAT van, or at least, the Russian equivalent to them.

Raw Dog Crew - Searching through buildings you manage to find a couple of cans of food, well, that and a small trench spade.

Anton, the scavenger - You suddenly wake up with a start, imagining you woke up from some sounds while on your ambush. It takes a while for your surroundings, when everything comes into focus you find yourself back in your hideout, with the office building being nothing more then a vivid dream. Whats even weirder is that your leg still seems to throb with the kicks you took at the door, before you found the key to open it. Maybe this dream had some prophetic components to it, as you seem to remember yourself looking at the map while you where laying there in the building on your belly. The coordinates AY-15 flash through your mind. Sorry bud, your group was auto-disbanded for inactivity, you went back to your hideout, which is sorta in the forest, +15xp for excellent role play though! :D

Find weapon to defend myself - Enjoying having someone to talk to, even if his personality is a little explosive, does wonders for your psyche, and you chat happily away at him while you walk through the suburbs. That is, until you see a checkpoint up ahead. There's people there, more then you could possibly take on your own. The road is cleared, and all the wrecks have been pushed away so that there's a bit of a no mans land in between you and the other side of the road. You hear gun shots from up ahead, and your instinct is telling you to stay away from here, these guys are most certainly not friendly, you could maybe try to sneak in, but if caught you might not be coming out anytime soon.

23rd battalion remnant - As you search the store for valuables, you hear some laughter come from outside. Someone walked up to the same building you where in, and you had the luck to notice them before they did you. Continued in PM

Chow - Having decided not to investigate the gun fire to the North, you opt to look around the buildings around you for food or weapons, you hit the jackpot, and come out of the second building with a couple of M.R.Es.

A new start - You guys did not set an action in the group management panel, sorry.

@harrcon54, You need to have a group to venture out into the city, also, please do not use coordinates when you do so.

@noobking4, i warned you to rename your group, and received no reply, please remake your group with a more appropriate one and feel free to retry.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

Anton, the scavanger - The guy in the 4x4 calls himself Dmitri, you chuckle obviously recognizing it to be fake. He talks your ears off during the ride into the city, just like a real cabby. The car actually got shot at during the ride, and your driver cursed horribly for a while after that, he was probably not going to enjoy the ride back. When he arrived near the agreed upon point, you want to give him some cash, but he laughs and says "Your money is no good here, what else do you have", you look at him in disgust, and want to just exit the car, and are suddenly looking into the barrel of a gun. Dismayed, you give him your pack, and amazingly, without taking the gun, or his eyes from you, he manages to rummage through your pack. After he's done with it, he tosses it out of the window, and you exit the car to pick it up, of course Dmitri fishtails around and drives in the direction you came. Leaving you to pick up your pack and see what went missing. After having traveled so far, you are happy to have found a decent place to sleep, and decide to put off exploring till tomorrow. (+15 Bonus xp, but please, try not to do too much in one turn)

Parabellum Team - Looking at the ground while walking, you stumble upon a discarded TT, it's unloaded, but who would ever throw a perfectly functional weapon away? (Please, if you do set an action, write an appropriate post, dont say you move, and plan a search)

Loners - After watching the young buck dash away, you walk through the forest as it brings back old memories, of a much simpler time. This forest though, there's something dark about it, and you feel watched. Which is sort of the case, you realize with a start, as you see someone on a perpendicular path to yours. Its only moments before he will see you, and you have to decide what to do, hide, wait and say hi, or should you lay an ambush, people usually carry more valuables then trashcans or deer. PM me what you want to do.

A new start - When you move through the city, you get lost and turned around a little bit, and before you know it, you walk out into tan open plaza, and see a burned and still smoking building in front of you, you cannot see the cause of it, nor any remains of a fight, maybe this was just one of those unexplained fires, yeah, maybe not though. On your guard you ignore the ruin, and try to get as much distance as you can between you and the plaza.

Coffee club - After making sure your pack is well stocked, and your weapon is oiled and within easy reach, you make a plan to get to the city proper. Moving through the forest, you hear a rustle in the bushes. Going still like a statue, you wait and try to identify what was making the disturbance, but it moves away from you, without ever revealing what it was. It sure made the hair on the back of your neck stand up though. Deciding to move a little out of the direction the whatever it was, you continue on your path.

SoleOps - You move towards the crashed police van, and go in through the open back door. There's a few equipment lockers, all open, except one of them. You try to pry it open, but fail for the first few attempts. Looking around you see a strip of metal that came lose from the armoring of the truck, you break it off, and try to wedge the locker open with it, this works, but your hand slips on the strip of metal, and you cut yourself (-11hp). Suppressing a few choice curse words, you look inside the now open locker, and find a pristine body armor, and a used but still sharp knife. quickly shimmying into the armor, you buckle the knife, then go on your way again.

@Brenden98, There is no group called SDS, did you delete it by mistake? Without one i cannot let you proceed, please respond to my PM.

@harrcon54, I really do need you to make a group in the group management panel mate, message me if you have problems or questions.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

As you might have expected, the events are postponed to 29-6, sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

23rd battalion remnant - After that harrowing experience in that store, blacking out, and the kind Samaritan that made sure you came out with your life and dignity intact, you go back on your way into the city, the by now familiar terrain allowing for quicker then usual progress.

Anton, the scavenger. - Seeing some wildlife from the edge of the bushes, you can see the end of your foodstuffs in a short few days, maybe you should go into the bushes, and try to find a hunting shack, or set a few snares, to make sure you have some nice fresh venison, or rabbit to eat. Or you could go towards the city, perhaps a little less chance of ready available food, since while in sight, the end of your food isn't quite there yet. You could do some hunting of a different nature there, why bother foraging for your own food, if you can relieve someone else of theirs? (+15 bonus xp for great writing)

SoleOps - Choices, always these choices, You are walking on the road, forest on one side, suburbs on the other. You can hear some commotion coming almost from the direction you came, it could be shouting, or maybe an animal trapped in some hunters trap. You could go see what the reason for this is, then again, your throbbing hand needs to be looked after too, and you'd probably have much better chances of finding someone to treat that wound with in those houses in the South.

Parabellum Team - This weapon you found is in so much better shape then what you previously had, heck, there's still of the packing material stick to the grease. Wonders are still possible it seems, maybe this means things are looking up for you, or, it could be luring you into a false sense of security. Again you check the pistol, every part is on it, every single bit, trigger, firing pin, springs, everything is present an in factory new condition. You bump your head against a sign post (-5hp) in your reverie. It's just an advert, but there's some graffiti on it, someone sprayed a skull symbol on it, with an arrow pointing toward an alley. Now this could be interesting.

Coffee club - Hopeful to have found a possible ally, and going towards the rendezvous, you keep an eye out for anything of use, you enter a few buildings, rummage through a few cabinets. When you're with your head in a cupboard, you hear a growl behind you, and you bump your head in your fright (-3hp). Turning around you see a dog, and as you try to scare it off by kicking at it, you hear more growls, and quite a few of them. Seems you have stumbled into a pack of feral dogs (or did they stumble on to you?) Deciding that this is probably not something resembling an even fight, you bolt through the door, and out the back entrance. Slamming the fence just before one of them manages to bite you. Quickly you put some distance between the house and the pack of dogs, and hope they where not hungry enough to follow you.

Find weapon to defend myself - Using your vantage point you see that there are quite a few more people with weapons then you could handle. But there is foot traffic going in and out of the enclosed area. Everyone passing through the checkpoints has a piece of cloth, with a crude symbol sewn onto it. From what you've seen of it, you could try to fashion something similar, and try to get in that way. Or you could maybe use that piece of fallen over fence to jump over that moving van. And try to slip by unnoticed. Or maybe its just better to leave some mysteries be, and go to another part of the city. (+15 bonus xp for roleplaying)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

Parabellum team - You head out into the alley, and well, kind of blunder straight through it, not paying much attention to your surroundings, when suddenly... Continued in PM

Group name: Anton, the scavenger. - Carefully stalking towards the bushes, taking your time, as you don't hear anything after your shots broke the silence. When you get to the bush, you find out that you shot and killed a small swine, your quick reflexes and, well, luck perhaps, made your shot pass right next to his shoulder muscle, and straight into his heart. You use your knife to dress your kill, and get at least a few days worth of meat from the carcass. Later, when night falls, you make a campfire to cook the meat, and try to make some jerky from it. When you're doing this you hear a voice come from the forest... Continued in PM

Paradise Lost - After making sure to bring your food along with you, you head out into the forest. Trying to keep an eye out for valuables, medical supplies and edibles. You have not as much luck as you had hoped, and don't find any of these, this area is simply to well trod to find much of value. Coming to a small ditch, you bow down to refill your canteen, and see something glisten in the mud. You grab hold of an overhanging brush, and hang perilously over the water, to dip your arm in and grab the shiny. Then, like king Arthur in the story, you pull out an axe, well, that's what it looked like in your mind anyway. Happy with your new weapon, you take your full canteen, and continue on your way.

SoleOps - Moving South, into the residential area, you come to a free standing house, with some sort of garage, or large shed behind it. The house has boarded up windows, and there's smoke coming from the chimney. Continued in PM

A new start - You and your partner make good time today, bringing your end goal that much closer. Traversing piles of rubble with little effort, and past broken down cars. You do see someone in the distance scurry away as he has seen you before you did him, but your weaponry obviously put any ill plans to rest, and nothing eventful happens.

Loners - Heading towards your new friend with post haste, you make great time, and see him standing there waiting for you.

coffee club - While you wait for your new found friend to arrive, you rummage through the neighborhood in look for useful equipment, you see what looks like a weapon lying in the bushes behind a shed. Picking it up, the barrel breaks off in your hands, it is, or rather, was a pretty nice hunting rifle once, sadly the optics are cracked, and the weapon is un-salvageable, diving deeper into the bush however, you find a leather satchel, with a brick of ammunition, still in the factory grease, some of the rounds are corroded, but most of them seem to have survived in rather good state, these you take with you. Then, later in the afternoon, you meet your friend, right where you agreed to. (Please let me know if forming the new group poses any problems)

United Survivors - In encounter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

Events delayed till tomorrow. (Don't tell me this surprises anyone anymore)

  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

My apologies for the lateness, but i have been ill, and had a rough week.

 

Loners - @TheYounGun, Having someone to talk too and make plans with, makes everything feel easier, plus him saving you from starvation is a very nice bonus. Together you search the neighborhood you're in, and you find a few cans of food. (i transferred the food from your hideout to you, as more people forget to bring it)

Loners - @ThePetarda123, After searching through a few cabinets and behind shelves you see body half buried under the rubble, you pull some of the debris of him, and nearly cause a further collapse. What you manage to snag from the body however, makes you giddy with glee. You cant wait to show this off to your new friend.

Paradise lost - @CelestineSrS04, After a nice walk through the forest, you see the first buildings of the city loom up in front of you. And you pick out a building to go search the next day. When you get to it, you turn around, and look at the edge of the forest, where you just came from, and see someone coming out of the forest, you duck behind a turned over car, and have to decide how to continue, either go into the building, evading the other guy, or stay here, and well, see what happens. PM me your decision, either stay and see what happens, or leave.

Sektion-7 - @Cyver, Feeling a little more secure with this new hardware, you leave the anti-social prepper and his boarded up house behind you. Taking care to not step into any pits, you cover less ground then you might have otherwise, this does pay off however, as you spot two people going from house to house, you follow them for a while, when you see one of them run up the other, and they start talking excitedly between themselves, completely oblivious of their surroundings. Continued in PM

Anton, The scavenger - @Twitchley, When you wake up next to your camp fire, you pick up the dried meat, and go back on your way. Taking a bite on the now dried jerky however, you find out to your dismay that this had a piece of your bullet still in it, and slice your tongue on it (-15hp). Walking on the edge of the city and forest you sit down on a park bench, and drink out of your canteen. When you get up, you notice a small bag under the bench, it contains some 9x18 ammo, not that you have much use for it, you still take it along with you.

A new start - @Floppy_Moose, @Lightstrike778,You continue to make good time through the city, taking a few risks, but them all paying off. Your partner seems to be a lot quieter then normal, and you worry about what the reasons for this might be. In the end though, you figure that if he needs to get something off his chest, you'll hear about it sooner or later.

23rd battalion remnant - @bennychen564, After making good time the previous day, you decide it's time to maybe stir up some trouble, or get rich, or, well, do anything to fight the boredom. Picking through car wrecks, you get your pants stuck on a wrangled piece of metal, pulling it out slices up your leg real good, and you better stop that bleeding right quick (-13hp)

Find weapon to defend myself - @superdicky, Entering the armory, you find out that all the crates are securely closed or locked, and breaking one open in the middle of all this, is probably a really bad idea. One of the crates has been dropped on its corner though, and you manage to pry a box of ammo out through the hole. Leaving the armory behind, you need to decide where to go next. Continued in PM

Lone Wolves - @Yeet_My_Dude, After going Southward for a while, you leave the forest, and are about to enter the residential area.

United Survivors - In encounter

SoleOps - @Saix515, In encounter

Parabellum team - In encounter

 

@mrpixel44, @dood9123, @k711c0r3, @Darklowlornot, @onu2k and others that expected themselves mentioned here, please read through the following thread, and follow all the steps to make sure you do everything required to play, in addition, please @dood9123 choose a more appropriate group name.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

Well, this time it's me with plenty of time, but only two players responded. Giving you guys till tomorrow to make a post.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

Aand it was even more reduced :D

 

United Survivors - After leaving the city hall, you cant help but wonder who that group was you saw passing by, they seemed to be heading somewhere with a purpose, as they more then likely saw you, but choose not to engage, or well, maybe you guys do just look that fierce, maybe. Anyway, you choose to let Max take the lead again, and he dutifully led you through the roughest parts without issue, and you got closer to your destination then you would have on your own. (+25 Bonus XP)

Loners - In Encounter

Parabellum Team - In Encounter

Find weapon to defend myself - In Encounter

Paradise lost - In Encounter

Sektion 7 - In encounter

Lone Wolves - In encounter

(so many encounters, go easy on me, but prod me if my responses take too long please)

 

@onu2k, @Ivanm, @Cartmann, Please read my thread about how to get started in the RPG, you have not followed all the required steps.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

Only two groups have (partially) posted their turns. Going to give more time for people to post. Also, everyone in an encounter, please set your action to special, and be sure to save the action, most of you have not done so yet.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

United Survivors (So what is it, you guys searching a building, or out on the street looting vehicles? :)  )

  • @NoisyCosmos, You search the building, and narrowly avoid tripping through a glass pane after you slip in a puddle of something sticky. Rummaging through cupboards and storage rooms, In one of the rooms you find a hidden stash, probably left behind by someone to collect later.
  • @Dunteon, Looking through the vehicle, you slice your hand on something sharp beneath the seat (-2hp) and cursing take a second more careful look, you pull out a bayonet. Going into the building, you see a few small crates with the same logo on them as the MRAP had, one of them contains a few useful items.

A new start

  • @Floppy_Moose, You spot some people on the road, and manage to stay out of sight of them by diving behind a garbage can, it doesn't smell very fresh, but it's probably better then getting shot at, those guys looked as if they meant business.

Loners

  • @ThePetarda123, @Cyver, Your group is getting to know each other a little, and its much nicer not to travel alone. Already having avoided confrontation with one or two lone thugs, who would have most certainly tried to strong arm you out of some of your belongings.

Whiteout

  • @DerMax, Starting the trek again, you move through familiar forests, and make good time getting away from the crowded area you're in right now.

 

Parabellum Team

 

Find weapon to defend myself

 

Lone Wolves

 

Paradise lost

 

@dood9123, @SgtBlueFalcon, @Foxracing, please read and follow all the steps outlined in this thread here, otherwise you cannot participate in the RPG.

 

Seeing i waited perhaps a bit too long for more players to post, i'll do the thext turn on Tuesday 17-7. Everyone, please, aside from posting what happened the previous day, tell me how this day went in more detail, tell me where you walked past or through when you post a move, tell me what you searched when you did so, tell me where you explored. (also, on a side note, everyone in an encounter update your group after every post of mine here, fail to do so twice, and you will be moved to your hide-out)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

Whiteout

  • @DerMax, Keeping an eye out for mostly friendly people, you fail to spot anyone even remotely like that, perhaps you should ask around in the bar when you get back there. You move through this residential area, and see its flanked by a larger motel like building, and you see smoke coming out of one of its windows, You could perhaps find locals there, or perhaps that would be a bad idea, as you have not yet seen any friendly locals.

Abelinda's Recon Team

  • @zekebomb, Leaving the UNTAR checkpoint behind, you move apprehensively through the brushes, and finally into the outskirts of the city proper. You are in awe as you look across the skyline, some of the buildings in the distance are on fire, and there are gunshot ringing out in the distance. All these impressions make you pay less attention to where you are walking then you should, and you slip down a muddy embankment. You sprain your ankle when you hit the ground, and move onwards with a slight limp. (-7hp) +30xp RP Bonus, well written, and welcome to the RPG!

United Survivors

  • @Dunteon + @NoisyCosmos, Making light of the situation keeps you all in good mood, all though you begin to worry about your third member, he has not been himself lately, and you have seen these signs before. Hopefully he will manage to pull out of his daze, and gets his head in the right direction again. Knowing that the Russians are on the path of what they believe to be their ticket out of here, you want to make sure you get to their base to make sure you get to participate in their search. Trekking through the city, you move with  caution through alleys and abandoned streets, some shadows seem to be hiding things here, and there are some shots not far off towards the South.

Rex

  • @Foxracing, Heading out of the safety of your hideout you immediately put your face to the ground, and begin looking for useful items. This means you see nothing of the scenery, and you also do manage to travel very far away, you end your search in the middle of the forest, where it's now getting dark.

Loners

  • @ThePetarda123, Searching the quaint little house makes you wonder what happened to everyone in the city, once there lived a family here, happily you assume, from the pictures still remaining in the window still. The children's room is mostly undisturbed, toys still strewn across the ground. In the hallway you step on a small toy car, but it's as if a hand grabs you by the collar and keeps you upright, so instead of crashing down the stairs and hurting yourself badly you keep standing,  you turn around, you see no one though. Later you find a small cache of items hidden behind a false wall panel.

 

Find weapon to defend myself

Paradise lost

Lone Wolves

  • @Yeet_My_Dude, In encounter (please keep your group action up to date)

Parabellum Team

  • @robertacedane, In encounter (please keep your group action up to date)
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

@Everyone, i have just received news that one of my friends has lost his ongoing fight with cancer. I am going to need a little time to deal with this. So i am going to postpone every encounter, and the events for one week till 27-7, my apologies for this, but real life has to come first. I might be on occasionally during this time, and if i can i'll continue the encounters, but i can make no promises. See you next week.

  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

First off, my apologies for not posting on the 27th. I am still coping with real life, and this bloody heat wave is certainly not improving my mood any. I think i got everyone here, if i missed you, please let me know. Encounters should be back on track too. As always, message me if you feel something is not in order.

 

 

United Survivors - Move

@NoisyCosmos, @Dunteon, @FatherFenrir, The three of you move through the dark alleyways and across some decrepit looking industrial area, still on your way to the church, occasional gunfire staccato in the distance. At one point Jack feels something like an angry bee buzz by his new haircut, and he dives for cover, the other two looking sheepishly at you. Them not having noticed a thing. It probably wasn't an aimed shot at you, but rather the general lethality of Tarkov, probably. Well written guys, +25 bonus XP.

Loners - Search

@ThePetarda123, @TheYounGun, @Cyver, Growing a tad worried about the third member of your group, and the catatonic silence he seems to have fallen in, you decide to Take it easy a little bit, and search this nearby building, gaining access through the roof, after scaling the rickety fire escape up. One of you searches through a bathroom, and finds some medical items behind a false mirror, the other finds, in the middle of the hallway, a nearly full magazine of sniper ammunition. One of the rooms has a view in the southern direction, you can see what seems like a checkpoint in the distance, with some guards around it. The road that borders it, has been cleared of all the wrecks. Good effort, i'll award you three with 25 bonus XP (next time i'll only reward the ones who posted)

Whiteout - Ambush

@DerMax, You take a time to keep an eye on the motel, and specifically the window where you saw the smoke come out of. You see some movement in the room itself, and not much more, you will need to decide what to do from here on out. Continued in PM

Abelinda's Recon Team - Search

@zekebomb, Searching through the building, You cover a lot of ground, and a couple of floors of the building in good time. Sadly, this building seems to be thoroughly ransacked, no matter how promising it looked from the outside. You find the remains of a firefight, and salvage a couple of magazines with some rounds reaming in them. You also find a knife stuck in the back of a door, but nothing else. +25 bonus XP, you continue to amaze, i hope everyone else takes notes here.

Rex - Move

@Foxracing, Searching directly in sight of your hideout is perhaps a little less then useful, but you still manage to find some ammunition.

Raid 1 - The Woods - Move

@Axellerator, You move out of your hideout, and make the decision to head out into the city, on the horizon are the occasional smoke plumes, and you can hear some gunfire from not all that far away.

A new start - Move

@Floppy_Moose, @Lightstrike778, Taking turns in the one good tent, occasionally getting a nauseating waft of air from the other, you still manage to sleep soundly. Something you probably couldnt have imagined months and thousands of miles ago. Keeping the pharmacy clear in mind however, you manage to keep your dinner down.

Parabellum Team - Encounter.

@robertacedane, You are still in an encounter, and cannot explore, sorry bud.

Anton, the lone scavenger. - Move

@Twitchley, Sadly, you do not know this area even remotely as well as your previous entrance to the city, it might take a little while to get to your destination this way, but you have never been the person to let a few good hikes get in your way.

Find weapon to defend myself - Encounter

@superdicky

Lone Wolves - Encounter

@Yeet_My_Dude

@CelestineSrS04, Encounter, Your group was deleted previously, make a new one, and i'll drop you where you where, ish.

LoneDac - Incomplete actions

@onu2k, You had not made a post about how your day looked in the Game-1 thread.

Falcon's - Incomplete actions

@SgtBlueFalcon, You had not made a post about how your day looked in the Game-1 thread.

USEC ODT 842 - Incomplete actions

@Alexand, You had not made a post about how your day looked in the Game-1 thread.

Solo - Incomplete actions

@Alkappa, You had not made a post about how your day looked in the Game-1 thread.

 

 

 

Edited by Oranje
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

My apologies for the delays people, real life is preventing me from putting the time forward to work on the RPG, i am working on a solution.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

Abelinda's Recon Team

@zekebomb, Pushing those ugly memories to the background, you realize you walked into a bad neighborhood, someone followed you for a block or two, but you manage to shake him off, or so you think. (+25xp role play bonus)

United Survivors

@NoisyCosmos, @Dunteon, @FatherFenrir, The group struggle to travel through the barren and mostly destroyed setting of the industrial zone, overrun with wildlife and foliage. Even on the main roads and paths the odd crack causes a bit of discomfort. Traveling through doesn't result in much action or anything to be worried about, you and your group feel on edge as things seem too quiet for your own liking. The odd chirp of a bird causing you to jump a little bit delaying your venture into the woods but nether the less. You reach the outskirts of the woodland as it just falls night. It'll be far too dangerous to venture into the woods now as it's so dark. Perhaps setting up a camp would be the best path to take? (+25xp role play bonus)

STKG

@Sparticus, Exploring this area doesnt really turn up anything useful, you see the forest off to the West and East, and the suburbs of the city, through the trees to your South. There's a few people around, who look just as in need of the exact things you need.

Potatos

@lucaboox, You did not correctly set an action on your group management panel, please message me if you require further explanation. (also, please do not use map coordinates in your post.)

Squad Zulu

@g1shocwave1984, After leaving your hideout, you immediately begin looking through brushes and kicking against trees, looking for hollow compartments. Then you see a plastic bag hanging on a branch, swinging there as if it was just left there, or maybe it was just the wind. In any case, you find some small diets in it, and add those to your belongings. Perhaps you would find richer spoils if you venture further out into the city.

@SilverAti, You did not make a group, it seems the group limit was reached, we made some room, please try again now.

 

Everyone else, and there where quite a few, please message me if you want to know why you where not included in this post.

Edited by Oranje
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twitchley

United Survivors - @NoisyCosmos @Dunteon @FatherFenrir

The decrepit city surrounds you and the group, various tall and abandoned buildings tower over the three of you as you venture from building to building. Most of them already ransacked by other Scavengers and even some wildlife; the long hours on all six of your legs bare worn to your boots and feet before Jules makes a small discovery while ransacking a local Kiosk. Underneath what appears to be some old storage boxes left stashed away under a counter clearly for backup stock when the business was fully thriving in the streets. Six candy bars ( +2 Small diet to each of your inventories ). These things are a godsend in times like this. You decide to throw the bars into your pockets because even a hardened veteran of Tarkov needs a sweet pick-me-up every now and again.

 

 

Find weapon to defend myself - @superdicky

The streets seem quiet, too quiet to even bare. If you lived here in these times you would most likely go insane. Looking around you the only things that seem to move are the trees planted into the pavement from a time long ago. You decide to venture on with your quest for glory and riches within the City before that fairly suddenly grinds to a halt. You hear someone screaming at the top of their lungs before the sound of glass smashing right above you. You dart to the side to avoid the shards of glass splashing on the ground like raindrops on a wet evening. A moment passes for the screaming suddenly stops and you're met with the loudest thud you've ever heard. It sounded like a gunshot; was it a gunshot? You perk your head out of your hiding spot to notice a hooded man laying face first on the ground below with blood oozing from his head and causing a dark red puddle to form. Whatever happened he must of jumped from the rooftop or maybe he was thrown out? You pause for a moment before noticing something shiny, short and shimmering on his back. A standard police issue Mp5 was slung across his back. Quite lucky considering he could of fell ontop of it. The coast seems clear and you snatch the weapon and it's sling before the blood from the perhaps suicidal man soaks into it. Making a run for it.  ( + 1 Mp5. No ammo. )

 

If you're not tagged here, message me privately and you'll receive a reason. 

Edited by Twitchley
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

United Survivors

@NoisyCosmos, Despite your aching feet, and your protesting  stomach (at its meager offering at breakfast.) you and your buddies make great time. These surroundings are beginning to look really familiar, and you think you could get back to your hideout in a days travel. Just when you are about to go look for a place to spend the night, you hear the nearby rattle of gunfire, now you have to decide, travel a bit further to find a spot you can spend the night, or investigate the gunshots. Message me if you and your group want to get involved.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twitchley

Zulu Squad

@g1shocwave1984

Bound by your desire to gather more gear for your own use with thoughts of riches found in Tarkov. You continue to walk through the desecrated forest with overgrown trees reaching up to the skies and roots deeper than the sea. You make your way across branches and through murky swamps before reaching the corner of what appears to be a small city park located just on the outskirts of the city. While walking around the bush-line seeing if there is anything to be careful of. You're greeted by the smell of smoke and the rumble of somekind of engine; a large one. Looking off into the distance you can see a truck filled with operators from the BEAR faction all kitted out with rifles speed off into the city clearly to somewhere more important as it was at quite a surprising speed. As they almost drift around the corner you hear "b`lyad'! as something metal hits the ground. The vehicle doesn't stop and you wait a good two minutes before approaching. On the ground lies a near mint condition KEDR sub-machine gun with two magazines, one inside of it another taped around it ready to be used. What a find! 

 

 

No one else responded. 

 

Edited by Twitchley
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

Sektion 7

- @Cyver, Seeing this area is somewhat familiar to you, you make good time getting into the city. Off in the distance to the south, you hear a lot of gunfire, but it's not a danger to you. You wonder where your new friends went, maybe you'll meet them again someday.

The Pack

- @Kinoda, you did a lot of things right, but you did not post a write up in the game-1 thread as required.

Edited by Oranje

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twitchley

A new start.

@Floppy_Moose - Your group was disbanded for inactivity rendering your current turn invalid. Please speak to me privately and we can work something out.

RustyCreek

@supasinas - Your adventure starts with next to no equipment with goals of striking gold within the city of Tarkov. Welcome. ( Player didn't state anykind of action. In the future please make a comment on what you plan to do and how your character acts. )

Shadow Squad

@Athora -  What fun, Reznov starting out his adventure into the city of Tarkov, as you're moving throughout the very border of the city with a pitch perfect peaceful setting you're suddenly greeted with a bludgeon to the back of your head. You're unconscious. ( Encounter - For more details refer to your PM's )  

Parabellum Team

@robertacedane - In an encounter. 

 

 

If you're not tagged here, you either didn't post an action or something is wrong with your response. Message me privately to receive a full detailed reason. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2