Jump to content
Blackb1rd

Events

Recommended Posts

Oranje

EFTHungary

@SilverAti, You leave your hideout, and it's easy access to the Romp bar behind. In the middle of the forest you find some mushrooms, disregarding the advice of your old scout master, you decide this red cap looks delicious, and take a nibble from it, and continue on your way. Then you meet the guy with the duffle, and submachine gun, you take out your weapon, and fire off a shot, straight between his eyes. He drops into the shrubs, and you make your way to see if you can relieve him of his belongings, now no longer needing them. You spend quite a lot of time, but don't manage to find any bodies, you retch behind a tree, your stomach going sour. Dazed you sit down on a tree-stump, and begin a conversation with a rabbit, and enjoy the purple sky for a while. Finally you decide the search to be pointless, and look around you. To the south you see the skyline of the city, but to the east, you can see what seems to be a shed of some sort. What do you do, go to the shed, or city?

United Survivors

@Dunteon, @FatherFenrir, @NoisyCosmos, In Encounter.

Parabellum Team

@robertacedane, In encounter.

Shadow Squad

@Athora, In encounter.

RustyCreek

@supasinas, Please post in the Game-1 thread with a short story about how your day went.

Losers

@dzbaneg, Please post in the Game-1 thread with a short story about how your day went. (You have one box of ammo X/X, not one round)

The Pack

@Kinoda, Please post in the Game-1 thread with a short story about how your day went.

Zulu Squad

@g1shocwave1984, Please post in the Game-1 thread with a short story about how your day went.

 

I see most of you have done almost all required to be able to participate in the RPG, but i would like to implore you to read my Guide in the general discussion and see if you have not skipped anything required to fully join us. If you are unsure of whats going wrong, or need any guidance, please feel free to message me or @Twitchley, we are here to help you, and make your game here as enjoyable as possible.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twitchley

United Survivors 

@NoisyCosmos  @Dunteon @FatherFenrir - The group scramble out of that encounter with the two BEARS and USEC with a greed emotion flowing through the whole group boosting their morale and stature. You decide to venture off back to the BEAR Headquarters using your own wits and knowledge to get out of the city from where you're currently located. Stretching through the last half mile out of the wood line.

Stepping into the forest, it suddenly robs you of a one of your key senses suddenly putting you on alert as you're blinded by the sound of a howling wolf somewhere amongst the trees and bushes, your group push on through the treacherous path in attempts to outrun the predator with quick haste. The atmosphere pushing down on the group as it almost makes it hard to breath before a bright light appears before you, a gap in the wall for you and your trusted comrades to escape tarkov.

 

// Since you guys wrote up the whole encounter wonderfully, I've decided to grant a bonus 50 XP for all parties. 

// For further interactions with the BEAR HQ please refer to your new private message from me.

 

The pack

@Kinoda - // Hey bud! - Make sure you post your full actions into the comments section of your group management.

EFTHungary

@SilverAti // Hey bud! - Make sure you post your full actions into the comments section of your group management. ( I'll still give you 75 XP due to a nice action.)

 

 

Notice

// I seem to have noticed that a large majority of people are posting on the game-1 thread without updating their actual group. I won't be able to process your move if you don't let me!

 

 

 

Edited by Twitchley
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

United Survivors

- Intermission

 

Parabellum team

@robertacedane, in encounter?

 

The Pack

@Kinoda, You move through the forest in a Westerly direction, making good time, at the end of the day, you reach the edge of a suburb. Looking around for new supplies or weapons would be a possibility here, however, this area seems fairly heavily traveled, so the pickings might be slim.

 

A new start

@Floppy_Moose, Sadly you have not heard from, or seen your buddy @Lightstrike778 in a while now, he just suddenly disappeared, perhaps he'll stay MIA, or he might pop up again all of a sudden. You start walking in a familiar direction, then turn a corner, and suddenly, you don't recognize the area anymore. You walk back, and even then, you just aren't seeing where you turned wrong. Taking out your map however, you find out something that startles you, and something that should be by all rights impossible, however, you decide not to question it too much, lest the thread of reality might unravel.

 

@onu2k and @platinums, please message me, you are not following all the steps required, either that, or read my guide.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twitchley

Parabellum Team

Players are currently still an encounter (?)

 

A new start 

@Floppy_Moose ( Please don't put coordinates in your actions and please state your action in the comments section of 'manage group' - I will give you the benefit of the doubt for this turn. )

Cracking your hands as you scream and look for a so called 'Arc'? A friend of yours perhaps, in the weakly gains of your arms as you venture throughout the city ( You are not being moved all the way to the coordinates you stated in your action since they are too far away to travel in one turn. Instead you are moving towards that location. ) - dimly lit skylines are your goal as you clamber through rubble. While walking through the rubble you feel something soft under your foot. You decide to investigate only to find a fresh MRE. Clearly it must of fallen off of a military truck or something. But none the less you take advantage of it and keep it. 

 

United survivors - I'll get to your encounter shortly. 

@NoisyCosmos

 

Blackout

@NinjaMostaPie - No action posted.

 

KEK-9 (Interesting name.)

@Gggy

 

Your friend is someone you keep close to in a time like these. You ready your gear as you arrive into Tarkov. Creeping forward trying to avoid conflict pays off as you venture into the upper parts of the city? Fortune awaits. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

A New Start

@Floppy_Moose, Having not slept all that well last night, you kept waking up all the time, you still make good time throughout the day. Hoping to get to the pharmacy in good time might be a little optimistic, but lacking any other good plans, you stick to your plan, and keep trudging on.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twitchley

Events delayed by a day or two, giving time for players to respond. Inactive groups will be removed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

I'm not certain whats going on, but activity here has dropped a noticeable bit the past couple of weeks, if you have any comments, suggestions, or complaints, please contact me.

 

A New Start

@Floppy_Moose, Moving through the city at a brisk pace, you can almost smell the disinfectant from the pharmacy, or does it come from that building you just passed. There's smoke coming out of the chimney, and when you halt to study your surroundings, you swear you can hear some sounds coming from it. Would you like to investigate the house, or continue on your path?

 

@x7xc4, @GamingPlus1100, @decamillis, @platinums, @NinjaMostaPie, @oPolishAssassin, @PhoenixKingsly, @Kinoda, @onu2k, @M3mphistus, @Shaktimaan, @Shalzones, @novarecon, @ArmyCacher, @Delonsk, @CBR, @NightsShadow, @Lolikin, @Illuminudie, @Did_U_Forget, @Awesome1124, Please post in the game-1 thread to complete your entry into the RPG, please edit your group page to reflect your understanding of this. You have until Monday to do this. If anything is unclear, please message me, I will gladly help you get started.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twitchley

Inactive groups have been removed. You have twelve hours before I respond to your actions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twitchley

Actions delayed until tomorrow due to lack of responses. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twitchley

No actions this turn, no players posted in the game-1 section. 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

I am doing some research on new functions of the RPG, tomorrow i will work out everyones actions from 18th September onward. And i will make an attempt to get more players back into the game, more news tomorrow.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

A New Start

@Floppy_Moose, So close to your destination you can almost smell the antiseptic. Hopefully there will not be much resistance when you finally arrive there, your trip has left you alone, and weary.

Squad

@GRIMSHALLDIE, You move deeper into the city, seeing some people move at the edge of your vision, but none come close enough to pose a threat, maybe they just havent seen you. (I completed your group actions for you, this time, please ready my tutorial or message me if you have issues)

United Survivors

@NoisyCosmos, @Dunteon, @FatherFenrir, I continued your encounter, thus you havent moved, things might be slow, so let me know how your food situation stands)

Parabellum Team

@robertacedane, My apologies for the long wait, i have continued your encounter too.

 

@rsbon0, You have not created a group, thus i could not do anything for you, please read my tutorial, or message me for how to proceed. (please do not use coordinates in your public posts)

 

Dutch elite Forces

@duhan66, You move out, into the forest, and make surprisingly good time towards the city, and end up in its suburbs. The blotch at the edge of your vision, which has kept pace with you the whole trek, turns out to be a person, he is currently blissfully oblivious of your presence. Though he isnt quite yet within shooting distance, your voice carries further then your weapon, you could try to engage in a conversation if you yell loudly enough, that, or you could possibly creep up closer and see if he has anything worth taking. Message me with what you want to do. (I completed your group actions for you, this time, please ready my tutorial or message me if you have issues)

 

@jonny_lapolt, @Nielsenj, @GLaD0S, @teevet, Please either message me or read my tutorial, you did not fulfill every action required to participate.

 

Be aware that i am considering switching from two turns a week, to one, to give more people time to respond to the RPG. If this is enacted however, we will increase the encounters, this means that everyone who is playing, is busier. For now, i hope it wont be needed however.

Edited by Oranje
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twitchley

United Survivors

@NoisyCosmos

Gearing up and ready to set foot back into the depths of Tarkov, the three of you with freshly polished boots and weapons greased to function as they should trot through the very beginnings of Tarkov. Having just woken up your senses are at their highest as the group travels and breaches through bushes and thick forest foliage you smell something awful under Jack's feet. It takes a while before anyone identifies the smell but it seems to be some actual poo; on closer inspection dog poo. It smells fresh and fairly recent so using your logic correctly you know someone is close. 

 

DanExert

@DanExert

Hypothermia is a serious problem in Tarkov, the cold weather and the moist air can kill anyone quickly, you decide to start searching the local area and manage to get lost, finding nothing of value; perhaps you should go a bit deeper into Tarkov? 

 

Loners

@CaptainDuckshot

Glad to see that you've come around, packing your bags and ready to set off into the city of Tarkov, a happy go lucky song flooding your mind as you breach into the forest.  Having just woken up your senses are at their highest as the group travels and breaches through bushes and thick forest foliage you smell something awful. It takes a while before you identify the smell but it seems to be some actual poo; on closer inspection dog poo. It smells fresh and fairly recent so using your logic correctly you know someone is close. 

 

Falcon

@kacper_pl5

// Please post your actions in the game-1 thread. Action skipped.

Devil Boi

@1Tapped

// Please post your actions in the game-1 thread. Action skipped.

 

Dutch Elite Forces

@duhan66

Is it wise to search for other people in a barren place like this? 

You move to another location with your gun ready, although there doesn't seem to be anyone else there. While you were distracted during your search you feel something spike through your foot. A very sharp and sudden pain cracking into your sole. You fall back to notice that a small nail had stuck through your boots and only briefly broke into your skin (( -5 HP )). That'll be a bit of a pain to walk on now. 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

DanExert

@DanExert, Searching so close to this well threaded area is perhaps not the best of ideas, people could stumble on to you while your nose is to the ground (and perhaps in a garbage can). Luckily though, you find some cans of corned beef someone squirreled away. Something tells you the picking might be richer deeper into the city though.

 

A new start

@Floppy_Moose, For the entire day, you have the feeling of deja-vu, of being here before, like going over the gap of a missing tooth with your tongue. Why, you have no idea, but everything just seems so damned familiar. In the end, you get closer to your destination, and... is that smoke in the distance?

 

Cheeki Vodka

@Narrutorammen, Walking around and looking for stuff right outside your hideout is not the best idea you have ever had. At least, you think so, because you find nothing at all. You do spot someone else doing the same thing you where earlier. What do you want to do, talk to him, sneak up on him, or, well nothing? PM me with what you want to do. (Please do not use coordinates in your public posts, also, please do not make up encounters on your own, we GM's will decide who you encounter, and what you will find.)

 

United Survivors

@NoisyCosmos, @Dunteon, @FatherFenrir, Its pretty disgusting, every so often, when you turn around, you can smell that noxious odor again, and it seems to get under your skin a little, annoying like a mosquito when trying to fall asleep. You guys find a police cruiser that looks to be in good condition, and decide to see if it runs, you open up the hood of the car, and find there's no engine... In the trunk Dunteon, you find something you could find of use later on.

 

Loners

@CaptainDuckshot, You spend some time taking detours and round-abouts, gradually losing the feeling you are being watched, or perhaps followed. At the end of the day, you reach your destination, now, why where you heading here again?  (In the south you hear some gunfire, and an explosion)

 

*There where some groups that did not do all their actions correctly, i'll edit these in tomorrow, its late, and i want to go to bed.

 

Edited by Oranje
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twitchley

The Dutch Elite Forces

@duhan66

Ouch, your foot feels sore after having been struck with the sharp nail. Although the injury isn't that serious you decide to venture off into a nearby abandoned building that clearly has seen better days, tiles and bricks out of place and nearly half a roof missing either from some-kind of explosion or the wind. You drop down and start tending to your foot using a part of your first aid kit, a simple plaster will do. The building it self already looks ran sacked as you start tunnelling through cupboards and file cabinets. To your own surprise you see a cockroach infested cabinet but at the very back something metal, something long and black. It's clearly a magazine! Upon closer inspection it appears that you have found a magazine the PB pistol with a full stack of 9x18PM. (( +1 9x18pm box - 18/50 bullets )). 

 

As night falls, you hear noises outside like footsteps. - Continued into an encounter.

 

Devil boi

@1Tapped

You're dragged into Tarkov with your empty pistol, although it's not the best idea you can still use it as a threat to others, cracking your back while stretching you start your venture off through the woodland into the city.  The woodland doesn't bare anykind of loot for you to gather instead some random branches but who finds them useful? Perhaps it might be wise to venture further into the city or move away from the entrance to tarkov? 

 

Loners

@CaptainDuckshot

You are now in an encounter - See your private messages for further information. 

 

DanExert

@DanExert

 

You are now in an encounter - See your private messages for further information.

 

United Survivors

@NoisyCosmos

@FatherFenrir

 

How dare you Jack? Step in doggie doo while on such a hike. The smell renders all throughout the group as a true source of disgust, even though this is Tarkov the smallest things can really take their toll. The weather isn't that much of a problem until you start thinking about it, laying there during the night as things start to get cold ... very cold alongside the group being damp from the humid conditions doesn't tie together that well.

You decide to set up camp for the night in the woodland with Jack being the only one awake.

You hear rustling in the bushes - continued into an encounter see your private messages for further information.

 

A New Start

@Floppy_Moose

 

The smoke appears to be coming from a burnt out car, it appears in good condition so clearly someone must of ditched it. Wandering closer to the burnt out wreckage you can see someone slumped across the steering wheel and the whole front of the car smashed to pieces, upon closer inspection you can see two bullet holes across the drivers side window followed by a trail of blood from the clearly dead man, he doesn't appear to be wearing anykind of uniform instead a plain white shirt and tie with a keycard across his neck. 

Continued in an encounter. 

 

Cheeki Vodka

@Narrutorammen

// Hey buddy, I suggest you don't decide what happens in your action, that is our job as a game master. I sadly have to skip your turn. 

 

 

 

If you are NOT mentioned here, then there is a error within your turn, message me personally if you wish for more information on it. 

 

 

Edited by Twitchley

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

Parabellum Team

@robertacedane, Moving up the debris stricken stairwell, you almost fall though a gap in them, but manage to keep your balance. This ringing in your ears is starting to wear you down too, but you do think it's getting better, it just can't happen soon enough. After a small climb, you reach the roof exit, and step out to a magnificent view. After gazing out over the city for a while, you feel a sense of sereneness come over you, and you feel at peace with yourself, for a few moments anyway. Your next action is going to be more effective, you feel "lucky", choose wisely.

 

DanExert

@DanExert, In an encounter.

 

Loners

@CaptainDuckshot, In an encounter.

 

United Survivors

@NoisyCosmos, @FatherFenrir, @Dunteon, In an encounter.

 

A new start

@Floppy_Moose, In an encounter.

 

 

Everyone mentioned below here, you should take a look at my tutorial again, and see what step you might have missed, if you cant see it, message me so i can guide you through it.

@Dood9123, @Narrutorammen, @ApoxlebonO, @Zergggrrr, @Zayvenn, @davste909, @Dreamshot, @13apex, @Maxinai, @SinisterSamster, @QueenDarkhan.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twitchley

Very little people responded, delaying this turn to Tuesday. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

United Survivors

@NoisyCosmos, @Dunteon, @FatherFenrir, In encounter.

 

In and Out(?)

@Narrutorammen, From what i can tell, you did not actually make a group, (but you managed to buy some items) you need to make one for me to do my work. If you are having trouble with that, message me.

 

Loners

@CaptainDuckshot, You manage to travel further then expected. Coming out of an alley you notice the streets ahead are suspiciously clear of large debris. Stepping out on them raises the hair on your neck, and you immediately have the feeling of being watched. Across the street, there seems to be an actual checkpoint, and it's manned, and uh, while the people manning it are not immediately hostile to you, hey have definitely taken notice of you. Walking up to them without making any sudden moves, you ask innocently "hows the weather chaps" They don't really respond to you, until one of the walks up, and says in broken English "go away, else bad things happen" He asks for your map, and marks the six sectors around the port to the South, and says "you no go here". It seems there's something going on in the port. Either plot a course away from this area for monday's turn, or, perhaps tell me in a message if you have any other ideas.

 

A new start

@Floppy_Moose, You start your search of the building. Continued in a PM

 

Pathfinders

@NanoZ, You walk out into the wooded area directly outside your hideout. Take a deep breath, and promptly swallow a gnat. Well, isnt that a nice welcome. Hopefully this is the worst thing that happens to you today. After a few hours, the sun breaks through the trees, and the fog is burned away, to reveal the city limits directly in front of you, you are on the edge of a main road, still in the bushes, and on the other side of the road there's a few buildings. I took the liberty of having you bring along your food, don't want you to starve just yet, do we :)(You know what, i like what you wrote, and how you used the group management panel, +10xp)

 

Dead Mans Tales

@davste909, My apologies, but posting in the forum is only half of whats needed, you did not set an action, and no destination on the group management panel, please try it again, if you are having difficulties, don't hesitate to message me.

 

Edited by Oranje
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twitchley

Loners

@CaptainDuckshot

The checkpoint is big and long with plenty of people operating it, you stay hidden in your vantage point only to see a group of people bound by their legs and arms walking in a straight line. What is this?! A prisoner war camp?! - But out here in Tarkov? - The men surrounding them don't seem all to happy either and they clearly out-gun you. 

United Survivors

Currently in an encounter.

A New Start

Currently in an encounter.

 

Pathfinders

The buildings are vast and abandoned with very little activity within them except the general breeze rattling on the old walls and structure, you decide to venture into one of them and crack through some of their cupboards trying to find anything that may be of value but, lone and behold your search was unfortunate and you didn't come out with anything, oh well ... more time to venture on?  

 

DanExert

@DanExert

Your headache never did you any favours as you set back out into the dangerous world we know as Tarkov, but with your newly found energy and shiny boots, you make good track on time and almost double your daily travelling distance! - You fall down exhausted inside an abandoned building with daylight starting to fade. 

 

Smyrks   

// No post in main game-1 thread.

Rogue ops

// No post in main game-1 thread.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

My sincerest apologies for my absence the past weeks, i have been pretty ill, and didn't feel i would be able to contribute in any meaningful way. Now however, Twitchley has also fallen ill, and aside from that, he has some problems with his computer, so he can't get online. He hopes this will all be resolved later this week, and we will hope that he will be back soon.

 

I will continue with my activities (encounters etc) tomorrow, and will attempt to catch up on current events then.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

Hello everyone,

 

First off, my apologies for my absence for the past few weeks, aside from a few personal issues, i have been fairly ill, up to a short stay in the hospital. My physical health has improved to the point i feel comfortable picking the RPG back up again. This means i will continue where i have left off tomorrow, 06-11. Anyone making a post since we last had an event post, will be included, and i will notify every player before the hiatus that we have restarted then.  (I might delay to one turn a week until everyone has had a chance to reply) Encounters will continue where they left off, where i am able to do so.

 

On another note, Twitchley has had some stirrings in his personal life as well (talk about timing) and will be leaving the RPG from this point onward. I will attempt to keep to the two event posts a week, Monday and Thursday, and i will be looking for a replacement in his stead.

I will post a link where you can apply for a position as a GM, if you feel you would add to the world thats being built, feel free to apply (Seeing the low player count though, i have to admit i am hesitant to recruit from our direct player pool, but i will always accept ideas from you, our players to increase the visibility, and accessibility of our game, and if you think you have a good way of making it more visible, please let me know. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/19Ewtm5IVKbqKKY4dCWFpluZsY3UFXInQxU7onnUQNJk

 

 

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

Loners.

@CaptainDuckshot, You take care in not getting seen, while you check the building you are in, and it's surrounding ones for useful items. You narrowly avoid getting seen by a patrol coming from the checkpoint, it appears these people take their security very seriously, and you are sort of curious of what would have happened if they had spotted you. At the end of your search though, you feel fairly pleased with what you found.

 

A new start.

@Floppy_Moose, I continued our encounter.

 

Pathfinders,

@NanoZ, Trying to do as you have been taught you keep a good eye on every movement, maybe you would have made better time if you hadn't, but then you would have bumped into those guys that just passed you by for sure. They where talking amongst themselves, and where pretty oblivious to their surroundings, they where most definitely armed. One of them dropped something from his pack, and never even noticed, you did though, and take the items with gratitude, then continue on your way. (You did not save your group action successfully, i tried to do so for you, hope it works)

 

DanExert,

@DanExert, You wake up in the middle of the night from your cans rattling like crazy. With your head full of adrenaline you jump out of your sleeping spot, sure there's someone out in the dark, wanting to do you harm. The rattling is incessant, and drowns out every other noise you might hear. After a few minutes of this, you start to feel a bit silly, and slowly make your way to the string the noise is coming from. It appears you have unintentionally caught a cat, as it is stuck in your wire, and none to pleased about it. It stops its attempts to escape, and howls at you, as if it knows you where responsible for it being stuck there, and emits a low, sulky meow. For a second you think about just shooting it, and then maybe cooking it, but your food stocks are not that low yet, also, its a cat!, you monster. Seeing it cannot get out on its own, you pull your coat over your hands as much as you can, and help it get free of the wire, the cat gives you its thanks in a pair of scratches (-5hp) and hisses as it runs into a bush in the corner of the garden you're in. After taking care of your cuts, you search the building you're in and its surroundings, making sure to give the hissing bush a miss. You find quite a lot of items hidden under a loose rock.

 

Solo Boi,

@XDANOMALY, I do not see your group, i cannot make one for you, please try again, if you are unsure of what to do, please either read my tutorial, or message me.

 

United Survivors,

@NoisyCosmos, @FatherFenrir, @Dunteon, I continued your encounter.

 

 

My plan is to do the next turn on Monday, please make sure to get your admission in before then.

 

On a side note, if you entered an application to the Google form i posted up above, please make sure you enter your profile, or at least an e-mail address, since if you do not, no matter how good you might look on paper, i have no way of contacting you.

 

Edited by Oranje
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

Solo Boi,

@XDANOMALY, You leave the safety of your hideout behind, and start walking through the forest. You get a little scare as a deer comes crashing through the brush next to you, and you wonder what made it run towards you, instead of away. After taking a little time to see what that was, you find nothing out of the ordinary. At the end of your first day, you just left the woods behind you, and come across a highway.

 

United Survivors,

In Encounter.

 

Maritime Soldier,

@scompton, I am sorry, you did not save an action on your group management panel, if you are unsure of what you did wrong, feel free to either message me, or read my tutorial.

 

Pathfinders,

@NanoZ, Against your better judgement, you head off in the same direction of the group you saw pass by. They are not making any effort to hide their passing, or check if they are being followed. Then again, they are in a group with about 7 of them, openly armed, no one in their right mind would probably mess with them, then again, that would make the surprise only bigger. You can try to get around them, and set a trap, or approach them from behind and maybe pick them off if one of them goes off to relieve themselves, or something. Message me with what you have in mind, we'll see how this works out for you.

 

Loners,

@CaptainDuckshot, Well, your idea was not a bad one, you can see some commotion start at the checkpoint as someone there notices the smoke. After a few minutes, you can see a group of men come out of the gates, and pass through the checkpoint, probably on their way to see what caused the fire. Since you explored the area, and seem to have a plan, i would like you to message me, with a description of the area (you can use paint if you feel like it) and what you want to do when they show up, the group you saw leave the gate is between 4-7 people strong, if you would rather have me set the scene (or i will if you try to powergame, i will decide what the guards will do) let me know that in your message)

 

A new start,

@Floppy_Moose, In an encounter, please do not forget to set your group action, let me know if you start to run out of food because of the length of this encounter, i will replenish yours)

Edited by Oranje
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

@NanoZ and @CaptainDuckshot, i have not received any messages from you, If i do not get a reply before tomorrows event post, you might miss your opportunity to act. If you would rather have me set up the scenes, that is all right as well, but do let me know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

Maritime soldier,

@scompton, Walking out of the hideout, still in the early light of dawn (wait, is it light already at 4 am, well, here it is, a little) The fog is still glistening on the leaves and branches, and you saw a few deer skip away in the distance. Your stomach growls, and you check you pack for the umpteenth time. Then you find out it's chock full of food, and the other stuff you left behind in your hideout. This is surely a fortunate turn of events. (Please let me know if it was your intention of leaving your food and belongings behind, i'll return it, be warned however, this might be a very short adventure if that was the case)

 

United Survivors,

@NoisyCosmos, @Dunteon, @FatherFenrir, Still feeling the surge of adrenaline from that scuffle you where in, you make good time through the woods. That poor old man, Making it so far alone in this city, then ending up like that, and where did his dog go? No time to search or mourn though, your destination is almost in sight. In the mean time, you wonder how Max and his companions are doing, of if they lie rotting on the ground as the bodies of the USECs you left behind.

 

A new start,

@Floppy_Moose, In an encounter.

 

Loners,

@CaptainDuckshot, In an encounter.

 

@Kabilla, @kendonguyen, @decamillis, @Arabascan, @KappaCalico,  you did not follow all the steps required to participate, please read my tutorial, or message me if you have any problems.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2