Jump to content
Blackb1rd

Events

Recommended Posts

Oranje

Sadly the trainee GM had some real life issues, and will not be able to finish his encounters. I will attempt to pick all of these up over the course of this week, you are not forgotten.

 

The reporter

@scompton, You walk closer to your destination, and see the shadows of the smoke stacks against the horizon. Now that you have gotten this far though, what are you planning on doing here?

Edited by Oranje
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

@scompton and the rest, i'm sorry. but i have the flu, and i'm not feeling well enough to finish todays update and the encounters. I will try and make some effort tomorrow or Saturday at the least.

 

 

*Edit 25/03

Things are a little rough here, i had some flooding over the weekend, and it affected the powerlines in my hous4e, i'm tied to my phone, and am too busy fixing stuff to look at the RPG, i'm not expecting this to last until Thursday, but i cant make any promises. I hate to do this to you guys :(

Edited by Oranje
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

Reporter

@scompton, You take your time to survey the area you are currently in, and take note of every building you can see, and defining characteristics. (honestly, i'm not entirely sure of what your plan is, please explain on your management panel)

 

Endie Bot Services

@EnderDefender, Although you do not feel at ease, searching so close near your hideout, you do spend the entire day looking through rubbish bins, and piles of trash, hoping to find anything of use. You get lucky, and find exactly what an unarmed man in these dangerous streets needs. You have a feeling that if you wanted anything more, you would need to put yourself into even more danger though.

 

 

Its my plan to continue the encounters this week, my ducks are not entirely in their corresponding rows, but i hope that wont be a problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

Hello everyone,

So, to explain what has been going on lately, is that life has been a little tough on me lately. I broke something, then got a(n acute) sinus infection. And ended up staying in the hospital for a little while. This coupled with the other curve balls i've been on the receiving end lately, has led to the hiatus, which i am going to try and end today and tomorrow.

Though still not a 100%, and sort of not feeling it, i will make an effort to get back into touch with everyone of you that's been waiting for life signs of late.

 

As some of you might have seen, @gazardiel has posted an advert to try and recruit some help for me, if the idea tickles your fancy, fill it in, and we'll have a chat (if you did so before, please do so again) I could really use someone to moan at while thinking up roller-coasters for you all to trudge through.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

The reporter

@scompton, Looking through the building, through lockers and what probably is a gym of some sort, seeing all the dusty exercise equipment. Opening cupboards and prying open the occasional loose floor board. One of the lockers draws your attention, its quite firmly locked, which proves not to be an issue with your equipment, but after its open, it appears empty. Being sweaty, and a tad salty, you give the locker a good kick, it topples over, revealing a fake back board. Yay loot!.

 

Endie Bot Services

@EnderDefender, Immediately after leaving your hideout behind, you put your face to the ground, looking for tracks or maybe some discarded items. The day is pretty uneventful, and you find two dubious cans of food, the paper labels long since washed off, they are still sealed, so its impossible to say if its cat food, or caviar... (searching so close to the safe zone, is less then ideal, and will never yield much in the way of loot)

 

@Messier61, @stfvfn, @ejet, @Mouchizz, @shotowski, @89_, @itisbob7, Hello guys, and welcome to the RPG. I have seen your entries on the group management panel, but would like for you all to make a public post in the game thread, for now, you can just copy what you filled in at the management panel, but ideally i would like you to use these public posts as a sort of journal, detailing your journey through our fair city. Without a public post i cannot let you participate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

The Reporter

@scompton, The going is slow here, and you walk from what where once trimmed gardens, now overgrown and wild, past houses and into the suburbs. You miss a low hanging branch, and fall face down in the dirt (-4hp), you squeeze the trigger from the impact of the fall, and as you would expect from such a well maintained piece of machinery, nothing happens, completely seized. You rack the bolt a couple of times, and see some dirt fall out of the chamber. Maybe next time you're in your hideout, you should pay someone to have a look at it. (Only distance from the hideout (how deep you are in the city) affects how much stuff you find, also higher chances of running into trouble. More chances to find something useful. If you do an explore and explain what you're looking for, i'll give you some options, and a little bonus on the next action after that.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nikbul
On 3/14/2019 at 3:13 PM, Oranje said:

GnK

@martinnguyen, @YaeEars, in an encounter.

 

Night Crawler

@rossrhodge, in an encounter.

 

Lonely Airsofter

@XDANOMALY, In an encounter.

 

United Survivors

@NoisyCosmos, @FatherFenrir, @Dunteon, In an encounter.

@martinnguyen @YaeEars @rossrhodge @XDANOMALY @NoisyCosmos @FatherFenrir @Dunteon   Unfortunately due to GM change all encounters will be ended as is. All items and any XP changes will be saved. We will start again outside. I'm sorry about that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nikbul

Group:  Timofei Adventures.

@Twitchley  During your ride you seen that Pavel was interested in your gear. However he never expressed it openly. Special interest of his was your armor. You have an uneasy feeling about it. But since Pavel already drove off, you lost your chance to ask about it. You are slowly advancing towards the skyscrapers, they look abandoned from this far.

The Reporter

@scompton Night was uneventful. You tried to clean your weapon with your knife, but decided to let this idea go after your almost chopped off your pinky. Time to move now.

United Survivors

@NoisyCosmos @FatherFenrir   @Dunteon  After dust settled it was time to catch a breath, despite the air in Factory being really thick and with some unpleasant smells. As you going through your inventory, you are having a debate on your next step.

 

Night Crawler

@rossrhodge  You decided that enough is enough and took cover in the nearby building. Building looks like it had seen a better days but now it seen some serious combat. Some steps are crashed and the only way through is either hole in the wall or fire escape hatch to the next level. You chose the apartments with the least amount of debris in it and made yourself comfortable.

 

Fortnite Haters

@therapist Unfortunately for you it looks like container was cleaned out long time ago. You think about it for a moment and it makes sense to you, city outskirts have most traffic through it so almost every stone gets turned over for some loot. Now you learned your lesson and will not the same mistake as this poor fella. As you finished searching the stash, you heard some gunshots coming from where you seen SCAVs. Time to relocate ASAP.

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nikbul

Group:  Timofei Adventures.

@Twitchley As you moved from one dusty apartment to another you found apartments with some hunting trophy's. Bear rug on the floor, saiga head in the living room. You decided to spend your time exploring those rooms. After quick search you found a safe with a keypad. 

-Well, poo, I don't know the code!

As you continued your search you found old laptop. On the back side of it you see scratch numbers. Most likely hunting knife was used to do it. You tried to plug in the numbers into safe keypad and got rewarded with its treasures. Rest of the search revealed some scrap and some food item.

As you were on you way downstairs you heard a loud BOOOM sound and whole building got shaken. When you ran outside you saw a giant smoke cloud rising to the sky from industrial area.

Group: United Survivors 

@NoisyCosmos @FatherFenrir @Dunteon You stepped outside into fresh air. After all this time inside those concrete boxes it was nice to feel breeze on your face and see some greens around. When you see water and harbor not far away you turned to each other to celebrate the moment and got blinded by a flash of fire. Second later you had to squat down in order not fall and a second later you got hit by vicious blast wave. It looks like somebody set off an explosion in the industrial area and giant ball of fire and smoke can be seen from a far. Your PPC reminded about itself by beeping noise and vibration. You take it out and read on the screen:

"Fuel storage explosion. Massive structural damage in the surrounding area."

Thoughts are racing through your mind: Who set it off? Why? What happens next?!

Group: Night Crawler

@rossrhodge As you move towards the center you search every building. Lack of ammo and shitty pistol condition are making you desperate to find something to protect yourself. Unfortunately all you can find is couple pack of food, aid kit and a half pack of ammo for your pistol. "This ammo is no use with this piece of garbage!". Finally you find a used weapon kit. It seen it uses and only couple drops of oil left in the flask but it is better than nothing. (Clean your weapon next turn).

As you set out for the night you get knocked off your feet by explosion. When you stepped outside you see a giant fire and smoke plums rising to the sky. Satisfactory grin is on your face. Now you know where to move. 

@Stahl1445 welcome. Please post your first move in the Game thread of this forum. Without it I can't initiate your group.

 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[RPG]Peacekeeper

Group: United Survivors 

@NoisyCosmos @FatherFenrir @Dunteon  What's up fellas. I was looking for this group of SCAVs forever. They were targeting some of my trade routes. I would like you do dispose of them. And mind you to survive? I don't send payment to corpses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nikbul

Group: United Survivors AMBUSH

You accounted for 3 SCAVs. One has TT, one AKS-U and one with SKS. SKS Scav hides behind his buddies back. They all frantically shooting at you.  SCAV with TT got hit by shotgun fire and now laying dead. SKS SCAV shot 5 times and now changing position. SCAV with ASK-U managed to hit you, but nothing major. Lucky for you he has weapon malfunction as well.

Your reaction was less than stellar. Most of the weapons are jammed or malfunctioned. Only Shotgun seems to works fine but still giving you duds half of the time. You hate this city, this weather and whole world around you. This is a friendly reminder from reality that equipment needs some maintenance to maintain you.

 

Group: Night Crawler

@rossrhodge  You managed to do a good job cleaning up your pistol and fix couple parts along the way. Unfortunately whole weapon kit was used through the process. As a result of the cleaning you weapon is less dirty and got some durability and you got a bit of EXP as a bonus.

As you were standing your guard you got fascinated by the shadows that burning flames is casting around up to the point that you almost fell asleep. As you were dousing off in a land of dreams you heard that someone bumped into doorway.

- God dammit this darkness. I hate f****g moving in the night time!

Your adrenaline level shot through the roof. You managed to spot a person as it was moving near you. Looks like he is alone and is moving towards the fires.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nikbul

Group: United Survivors AMBUSH

@FatherFenrir As Jack pulled the trigger nothing happened. It looks like dirt got into chamber and weapon misfired. Yet another failure from being overly abusive with you equipment. Even best piece of machinery can take only so much beating. Good thing that SCAV was taken care by shotgun fire.

@Dunteon You aligned your shotgun with a SCAV. Too bad that this guy just lost his mind and was just standing and trying to get his weapon to shoot again. First 4 shots landed a bit below the target, but last one finally connected with a target. A blood shot out from dead body. Looks like SCAV wasn't wearing any armor at all. Too bad for him.

@NoisyCosmos You took cover near one of the supports under the bridge. It gave you time to reach out for your reliable Saiga 12. "Why didn't I use it from a get go?" you asked yourself. Whatever the answer was, it must wait. You saw how rest of your group took out 2 out of 3 SCAVs. You were glad that at least their luck was better. You saw last SCAV running on the bridge and taking cover behind the car wrecks. You shot hoping to hit hit but the distance was too long and you just hoped that it will stop SCAV from moving again.

Your group was beat up a little but morale still held high. There is only one problem with it, to reach last SCAV positions you will have to get on the bridge and the nearest spot to do that is about 30 meters away. For right now it is a stalemate.

GROUP: Night Crawler

@rossrhodge  As the shadow was got in the door way you shot it. You missed all of the shots. Looks like your nerves and all that adrenaline that kicked into action made your whole body to shake vigorously. You started to feel as you about to have a panic attack as the shadow darted back into darkness screaming:

-You motherf****r! I'm gonna show you how to mess with me! F****g bastard, tried to kill me while I was relaxed. Now we are going to dance a bit.

You saw a flashlight searching around trying to find you and you took off running. Nearby room had a window in it so you jumped into open space and ran for the next building. Lucky for you other person was slow in his movement now and didn't notice where exactly you were running. When the day downed you still were shacking a bit from your last adventure.

 

Group: Doods

@RealDoodleMan  Welcome to the  game. Please read rules and quick start guides. You stepped out of the forest and looked around. To your right some cottages, to the center, up far is industrial complex, and to the left is apartment complexes. What new adventures is ahead is unknown.

 

Group: butchas

@Stahl1445 Welcome to the  game. Please read rules and quick start guides. You see a road with wrecked cars on it. Whole area looks like it was shaken through many time and you understand that nothing of value can be found here. Now is the question: where to go and what to do next?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nikbul

Group: United Survivors AMBUSH

@NoisyCosmos You pulled your primary (MP5) and was ready to provide cover.

-Move, I cover!

As soon as Dunteon dashed towards ramp SCAV showed his face. You pulled the trigger and nothing happened. During the firefight your attention was focused on something else, so you never fixed malfunction on MP5. The only thing left for you is to watch Dunteon getting shot.

@Dunteon You started dashing desperately. About midway to the safety of the roadblock first bullet hit you. You felt the impact since bullet was stopped by your backpack. Couple more whizzed around. All known prayers were going through your head.

-Just a few meters more-

Dunteon grumbled through his tightly clenched teeth. 3 meter away from the ramp safety bullet hit your body and knocks you over. Only now with surprise you realized that you hear only SCAV shooting at you, but nobody was firing back at him. You looked at Jules and saw his face in agony before next bullet sent you into darkness.

 

 

GROUP: Night Crawler

@rossrhodge You dashed back to the building where you saw the light last time. Your instincts from previous life is kicking in and all senses are sharpened. You hear some movement in the room so you shoot there through the open window.

-Got you m***r!  Shot from inside the building is showing that other person has a shotgun too. Deadly dance began. You quickly darted to the hole in the wall. When you stepped inside the room the only noise you heard is your own breath. Your enemy seems quite now too. Not a typical SCAV move. Looks like this person knows the smell of gunpowder in the air too... You noticed that there is no more light from the headlamp too. Now the only thing that mattered is patience and keen senses. Ross performed couple of the breathing exercises that got drilled in him through his military training. It helped to get rid of pumping blood in the head and cleared out some of the initial shock. Now the real game began.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nikbul

Group: United Survivors AMBUSH

@FatherFenrir With your pistol drawn you suddenly got a flashback of a brand new AKS-74U in your hideout. "Now is NOT the time to dwell on the past!" you tell yourself as you snap back into reality. With pistol being less then effective at this range you exchange glances with Jules. Now might be the time to run away, but you can't leave Dunteon just laying there.

@NoisyCosmos You checked and got rid of a jammed rounds in your weapon. After that you pulled out your M4 and now is the time for last resort. You really don't want to use M203 grenade launcher since ammo is scarce and HE round might not leave much to loot after, but situation became desperate.

 

GROUP: Night Crawler

@rossrhodge You listen carefully for the enemy to make a move, but only thing you can hear in the night is building making a noises as a living creature and couple rodents running around.

 

Group: OneNDunn

@dunnerski You hear distant shots in the apartment complexes area and decided that it might be a good place to start your adventure. So you moved out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nikbul

Group: OneNDunn

@dunnerski  Your search doesn't reveal much since the area is constantly getting traffic through it. You managed find a small medkit in the hallway. It looks like two groups were fighting there long time ago, but now only dry blood stains and spent brass serving as a proof of it. 

 

Group:  Night Crawler

@rossrhodge While searching the room Ross started to question himself on the decision of coming back. What is that he wanted to achieve by it? Why it is so important for him to kill the person that possibly hiding in the night? On the second floor he started to checking the room when he got shot from the end of the hallway. He stumbled into the room with the surprise kick from a shot hitting his body but at least now he found his target again. However Ross' condition now was really shitty. Despite enemy missing 4 out of 5 shots, last one got you good.

 

Group: Fortnite Haters

@a_therapist You followed the trails to the nearby buidlings but found only two dead bodies there. They were picked clean by the people passing by. You are not surprised since this spot is near one of the starting points so people travel here often. Nothing more of interest is here and you decided to move on (you started from BD-19 again)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nikbul

Group: United Survivors AMBUSH

@NoisyCosmosYou are watching closely how grenade hits the cars on the intersection. *BOOM* grenade explodes somewhere inside the cars. You are kinda disappointed as blast was far away from what you expected from this little guy. You see couple fires starting off and decided to wait a bit to see if SCAV will change cover. *BOOOMMM*  couple seconds later cars exploded in loud blast. Shrapnel is flying everywhere. It looks like cars had some gas leftover in them and it was enough vapor to create similar to thermobaric bomb effect. You are sure that nothing left from the SCAV since you didn't see him leaving cover and nothing would survive in this secondary blast. You feel cheerful and tired at the same time. Only now you noticed how tensed up you were this whole time. Now you body just slums to the ground as piece of dough. Time to celebrate victory and take care of Dunteon.

@FatherFenrir -Hell of a job you did there! Maybe next time we should use it before we take casualties.

You casually strode to the Jules. Stupid simple smile could be seen on both of your faces.

-Now let's take care of out buddy here. And we need to collect all we can from those two dead boys.

You kick the body of the SCAV.

(use ambulance kit to revive Dunteon or loot him and leave)

 

 

Group:  Night Crawler

@rossrhodge As you tried to use your medkit nothing happened. With clouded vision you see what looks like a shadow moving into the doorway. You aren't sure if it is a product of your imagination or a real thing so you fire just in case. After ringing in your ears is settled down and your eyes become clear of tears from the smoke you see a dead body in the door way. You quickly step to the wall on the side of the door and drugged into the room. Well, this sucker not going to shoot anymore. You started searching his pocket and a backpack in hopes to find some medications and weapons. You found fully loaded Saiga on him along with a small cartridge for the medkit and semi used Ambulance box. You are happy that you survived but now is the time to take care of yourself.

(read items descriptions and consumables requirements)

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[RPG]Peacekeeper
Quote

Job's done. Did you talk about money? Would be happy to have that.

Well well well. Take your time sweetheart. Maybe next time I will contact professionals for the job. Deal is a deal. Rewards are transferred.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nikbul

Group: United Survivors

@FatherFenrir

@NoisyCosmos Your PPC comes back to life with the message:

Quote

Well well well. Take your time sweetheart. Maybe next time I will contact professionals for the job. Deal is a deal. Rewards are transferred.

-What a jerk! This SOB!!! Argghh.   Guys, check your bank accounts, today is a payday!

Your group starts searching the SCAVs for valuables. Old TT, some ammo, AKSU, couple used medkits, some food. You give food to @Dunteon since he have none. Looks like those two were just a pawns. Maybe the sniper guy had some info or better equipment, but his body now scattered in thousands pieces on the bridge. After a small brake your group decided to move to the nearest warehouse on the edge on the lake.

(watch your food supply)

 

Group:  Night Crawler

@rossrhodge You moved to the nearby building and made a small camp there. Nothing fancy, couple pieces of metal as a primitive alarm around the hallway and closed the door to your room. You crushed on the beaten sofa and started to drift away. Your body feels empty after all those adventures. You were debating yourself if you should move forward or come back already since you are out of meds and the first contact was near death experience. In the middle of the debate you knocked out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[RPG]Radio

"Our sources on site reporting that fires were put out by the combination of heavy rain and locals. Heavy equipped people of unknown origin were spotted around the area."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nikbul

GROUP: United Survivors.

@NoisyCosmos  During the rest you were analyzing your last fight and now it is clear that your own careless action led to serious injury of Dunteon. You decided to start moving a bit slower but with caution and being aware that you aren't only ones in here. Also you decided to pay a visit to Peacekeeper once you get some goodies and get out from this forsaken place. Maybe he have something else to offer.

@FatherFenrir You carefully and methodically cleaned your AKM. While you managed to take a good care of it by cleaning out all the rust and carbon build-up you noticed that couple springs are weak, bolt has a notch and lower receiver touched by rust. Years of being exposed to harsh weather and being used often taking its toll on this weapon. You are actually surprised how long this AKM been in service when you read lower receiver stamp: "ИжМаш, 1965" (IzMash, 1965)

Poor Dunteon is still in recovery mode and Jules has almost maximum weight that his body is able to hold, so your speed of movement is greatly reduced. You decided to move towards residential area. You hope to find something valuable there.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nikbul

GROUP: United Survivors.

@NoisyCosmos @FatherFenrir @Dunteon

You group started to move towards the extraction point. At this point you decided to take shortest route and avoid trouble as much as possible. The only thing that you worried about was a burning gas station and some cars around. Usually there is somebody checking it out, but this time it was quite.

-Hey, this ramp looks like a good cover from weather and covers us pretty good. How about we spend night here? Jules pointed out to the spot between barriers and the old construction shacks.

-Sound good. Who's first to pull guard? Jack replied.

-Let me do it guys, my wounds still bothering me, so I need some time to calm down. Dunteon dropped his bag on the ground.

-Hell NO! You will be so busy with yourself that anybody could just come in and kill us all. Get some rest bro. We still have a long way to go! I will pull first shift. Jack, changes every two hours. If you hear something, wake me up right away, before poo goes crazy. Just make sure it's not one of the rats shuffling around. I hate dem critters. Ok guys, lights are out.

Jules moved in the shadows and disappeared. Warm fire, full belly and tiredness knocked rest of you out.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nikbul

GROUP: United Survivors.

@NoisyCosmos @FatherFenrir @Dunteon

Night went by quietly. Area ahead seems clear so far. You are moving through the small forest area before private housing. This is the place where SCAVs usually camping for people going out.

Group: Night Crawler

@rossrhodge You managed to reach safe area and now stepped in your hideout. Finally some peaceful rest! Now you can visit stores and maybe catch some gossip at The Romp Bar

Group: Lonely Airsofter

Nothing to see here STALKER! You walk meaningless around the forest and just see signs of the groups passing by. A lot of small trails were made by them. You started to go down into the city in hopes of finding some goodies. (equip items in the inventory in order to use them)

 

Group: buchtas

@Stahl1445 You tried to find a good spot to make a stash but you aren't sure your place is safe. You don't have any items to place in it anyway, so you let go of an idea and moved to housing area. You have no food and no real firearm, not even a knife with you. Only thing in your hand is this damn airsoft rifle.

-I shoulda sold it and bought at least cheap ass pistol and some ammo for it. Oh well, too late now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nikbul

GROUP: United Survivors.

@NoisyCosmos @FatherFenrir @Dunteon

You came close to residential area and sent out Jack to recon. Jack heard some noises inside the building and sneaked closer to investigate. When Jack looked into the house he saw two SCAVs sitting on the floor and chatting:

-Hey man, we are sitting in this house for three days straight and couple groups already passed by, WTF? Why we didn't ambush them?

-Hey youngster, listen up closely, when groups are going from the West, they are empty handed and fully geared and healthy. But when groups coming from the East, they might have some goodies and usually battered by fights and are easier to take on. So shut to f**k up and go back to the roof observation post. I want you to spot something good ffs! And keep your eyes open, those bastards usually trained for survival, so I don't want them to see you!

 

Group : Lonesome

@Implemented You came out of your hideout without knowing this world. You feel completely naked because you left everything in your hideout. Why are you even here and what is your hopes, you asking yourself again and again while searching woods nearby. It looks like there is a lot of people passing by and you are deciding to get out from the open. However having only wrists and no food with you is very big gamble.  (with no food, weapon, medical supplies, your death is looming nearby)

 

Group: Lonely Airsofter:

@XDANOMALY You feel a bit better when your Beretta is fully loaded and in your hands. You are running around in search of some good building to go through but sadly only apartment buildings are on the outskirts of the city. (if you want to scavenge through them, change group action to Search)

Group: Night Walker

@rossrhodge Your R&R was really needed for your body. You happily traded your shotgun for the trophy Saiga-12 and now ready for a new adventure. This time you learned your lesson and got some medical supplies with you. You are really looking for some cleaning and repair kits for your weapons. You decided to move east, towards the multistore buildings, maybe lady luck will be on your side again.

 

Group: The Suns

@the1bosskiller You breathe in fresh air as you step outside from your hideout. It feels uncomfortable to be in the open, so you make haste to the nearby buildings. With PM in your hands you are readily starting to search surrounding for valuables. Unfortunately it seems that this area was scavenged through multiple times, so you find none for now.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[RPG]Barkeeper

I'm running low on some booze. I got info that there is a stash of first grade Moonshine hidden somewhere in fisherman village. Bring me a bottle of it! (go to the quest page of the game to accept the quest)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nikbul

GROUP: United Survivors.

@FatherFenrir You squeeze the trigger as soon as you can see SCAV sitting down on the ground. You AKM didn't let you down this time and SCAV body fall over on the back. You hear a second guy upstairs starting to scream

-What's going on?! Are you alive?

Those questions are left without an answer this time. You position yourself next to the ladder that leads upstairs in hope of catching the guy by surprise, however next thing you see is a small round object falling down next to you.

-Oh f***k!

Your body starting to react faster than your brain and you jump out from the room through the doorway. Loud BANG and intense flash shocking you and you can only hear a loud ringing in the ears. Your vision is cloudy.

@NoisyCosmos You see Jack shooting inside the building and the jumping in. You ran close to the window just in time to see Jack diving in the next room and bright light blinding you and you roll to the wall.

-For f***k sake, I hope Jack is OK. At least not HE this time. I hope  Dunteon will at least cover me from his position.

You think to yourself. Now you can only hope that your vision comes back soon enough.

-Jack, are you alive? you scream but no answer comes back.

Group: Lonely Airsofter

@XDANOMALY You search through the apartments one by one and manage to find empty medkit with injector. Good find but for it to work you will need some cartridges. 

Edited by Nikbul
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2