Blackb1rd

Events

Nikbul

GROUP: United Survivors.

@FatherFenrir Your vision still blurry, but you don't see anything in a door way, looks like that SCAV is not coming down to see you.

-Hey guys, how about come out and get me? I aint scared of your cutie ass. Come to me! SCAV seems trying to make you move first.

@NoisyCosmos @Dunteon Your position right now is outside.

Group: Lonely Airsofter

@XDANOMALY You wander around without special purpose, just trying to survive. You see group of buildings nearby with what looks like stores on a first floor. You decided to move there in hopes of finding something good.

Group: survival of the fittest

@maxmax11211 You searched through the housing area and found a good knife. At least now you can either pry open some doors or try to ambush SCAV's on the move.

• Like 1

Nikbul

GROUP: United Survivors.

@NoisyCosmos You thew grenade without a typical yell in hopes that Jack is smart enough to take cover in another room. Even if he is dead, you can't help him. Loud *BANG* informed you that grenade exploded. Ceiling started to fall down with massacred body buried hafl way in the rubble. You waiting patiently for debris to settle down.

@FatherFenrir All of a sudden another *BANG* in the room where SCAV was. Two close grenades in such a short time is more than you can take. You jump on your feet and as you starting to run away, big cloud of debris and dust swallows you. *Khe khe khe. This is not what I signed up for!* As debris settles down, you see a figure in a window. You run through the dust and start screaming at Jules:

-Are you f***g crazy? Do you want to kill me and do a burial at the same time? Next time use your brain cells if you have any left!

Jules just smiling at you: At least you are alive!

@Dunteon You see Jules throwing grenade inside and suddenly whole building shakes as roof partially collapsing inside. In a moment you see Jack running out screaming and trying to beat sh*t out of Jules.

@XDANOMALY You found some ammo, typical knife and a box of MRE. You were moving to what looked like convenience store when you saw a blimp of flash light and something falling down inside there. 

Group: survival of the fittest

@maxmax11211 You are running along the edge of the village. So far you found only a box of MRE. Luckily for you, nobody found you yet.

Group: ShootGuys

@bugsysboy21 You stepped outside in the forest to catch a breeze. You inventory is absolutely clean and you don't plan on surviving for long this time. Just enough to get a grasp on the situation.

Edited by Nikbul
  • Like 1

Nikbul

GROUP: United Survivors

@NoisyCosmos @FatherFenrir @Dunteon Nothing was found under debris of the fallen floor. Your group made it out alive. Time for some loot sorting, R&R and new adventures. By the way, Peacemaker wants to see you. Check in at the Romp Bar, and leave a message for him.

@XDANOMALY  On a second note you remembered that in any case you will be rescued by special team and in that case you would probably loose everything you got, since you would be unconscious anyway. You managed to cross the highway and hide inside of another apartment complex. This area is unknown to you. It looks like three 12 store apartment complexes are connected together and making a wall with the kindergarten and a small part on the north side and parking lot with a bunch of garages on the other side.

36f2266ae31b586071858b9cf7459065.jpg

Group: reporter 

@scompton You lazily made your way to the edge of the cottages. For a minute you stopped near new rubble. It looks like second floor and the roof crashed inside because of some explosion. You inspected a rubble and concluded that this happened recently. Well, at least you avoided enemy contact here. You heard a news of major conflict taking place in the center of the city. This might be a perfect place to make some hot news. The only thing is that it will be a place where people shoot before asking any questions, so... 

Group: ddd

@Stahl1445 You went outside of your hideout. Fresh air in the woods. Good times. You don't have anything with you, so you aren't worried about getting killed.

• Like 2

Nikbul

Group: Hornets

@BEEEEEEEEES  You started your way into the future. Forest provided enough cover for you to get away from anyone you noticed. You decided to camp in old cottage and found Mushroom salad in the kitchen. Someone left this place in a hurry since the salad was still fresh.

@scompton All you found is multipurpose cartridge and some 5.45 ammo. Looks like whoever was there is now buried under rubble. You decided that it not worth your time to continue. You heard some distant shots and while you are a peaceful reporter, SCAV's usually shoot before asking any questions. Time to move to a better observation post.

• Like 1

Nikbul

@scompton You searched room as you went to the roof. Most of them were cleaned out by marauders, but you still paid a visit to every open hole on the way up. You didn't want to go over this old crap anyway, plus there might be a trap or two laying around, never know when you are going to get blown away. Through the day you took notes on the traffic but didn't see anybody who would be able to pack a heat and destroy place to a rubble. You noticed couple almost naked guys making their way through the forest. "Heh, good old days, those guys don't have a clue what awaits them in the future"

Group: Hornets

@BEEEEEEEEES You took a rest from a stressful day. All those shadows and overall wasteland like scenery didn't inspire you to move away from your place.

Group: Gone Away

@Wurfy This building looks like it's been searched through dozen of times already. Only thing you found for yourself was a knife.

Group: Loner

@mitchernater You barely avoided contact with another PMC. Since you don't know what's on his mind, it is safe to stay away from everyone for now.

Nikbul

Group: Gone Away

@Wurfy You stomach reminded about itself with some unhealthy sounds. Being on the move whole day without food is a sure way to drop some extra weight and in extreme cases people can survive up to a week without any food, but it is not the case here. You hurried back to the extraction zone for the comfort of the bed, roof over the head and warm food.

@scompton You want to investigate animal track to see what animals survived in this meat grinder. You moved through outskirts of the cottage zone with your Camouflage made to imitate vegetation around. When you were crossing the road you heard two voices: young, sharp and energetic and old, croaky one.

Y: And what we should be doing now? Maybe try to lockpick this case? What is so valuable in it?

O: Yeah? Do you know how to open biometric locks? I thought so. Now shut up and let's get back to our place.

Y: BUT!

O: SHUT TO HELL UP! We have more important things to do, now move your ass.

Group: Boozeee

@baseak95 You moved out from hideout only with food in your backpack. Everyone have their own way of living. Even if it is suicide.

Group: Ccy

@Stahl1445 You decided to go for a quick walk around the base. Who knows how it will end.

Group: Los pepés

@Blandrasbosse You walked outside to take a look the Tarkov ruins. Quite the magnificent view opened up to you from the height of the hill. 

Nikbul

Group: United We Stand

@Maverick_V6 You have a big plans for the newcomer, but Tarkov has its own opinion about such a small creature as this human. With no food, no clothing and no weapon your chances of survival are close to 0%. You moved towards cottages in hopes to find some shelter for the night. 

Group: Eduard Livitin

@lafrancekev As soon as you heard that Barkeeper needs some booze you decided to move out. You need those money. However you are so sure about yourself that you left everything in your hideout. But Tarkov never sleeps and have some surprises for selfish people like you. You tried to avoid typical routes but when looked around you can see signs of fresh human activity around. Direct doesn't always mean short.

Nikbul

@scompton You are carefully moving behind those SCAVs. They seem to know Tarkov really well and are moving with haste. You are facing a tough choice now:

-Let them go ahead and follow their tracks without guarantees of not loosing them or worse

-Start moving faster but it can lead to unmasking oneself

GROUP: United Survivors

@NoisyCosmos @FatherFenrir @Dunteon Your task has been uploaded to Jules PPC.

Group: United We Stand

@Maverick_V6 Please post your move in the forum thread so I can use your group in the moves.

• Like 1

Nikbul

Group: United Survivors

@NoisyCosmos @Dunteon @Oranje As you traveled through the city outskirts you stumbled upon the resting stop.

-Ok, if this spot served someone before us, it can serve again. Rest! Look around this pit stop, maybe we will find something here.

You group started clean sweep the area. 

-Aha! I knew it! Box of MRE and some 5.56 ammo. Looks like some USEC group was here before us. Ok guys, whole box is too heavy to carry around. 4 MRE per person.

Jules scout training finally paying off.

• Like 2

gazardiel

Greetings, Escapers!

We are sorry for such pauses according to activity posting.

Currently, we are looking for new TRPG GMs, as you know from the mailing. We will continue the game ASAP.

You can take part in the selection by filling the form via this link.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSevwnqDk0EWdJBRPlI_9B1hRw1sLTXZXVxDHS59CvumwIsESg/viewform

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

JacksonBarret
On 9/15/2019 at 2:29 AM, Nikbul said:

Group: United Survivors

@NoisyCosmos @Dunteon @Oranje As you traveled through the city outskirts you stumbled upon the resting stop.

-Ok, if this spot served someone before us, it can serve again. Rest! Look around this pit stop, maybe we will find something here.

You group started clean sweep the area. 

-Aha! I knew it! Box of MRE and some 5.56 ammo. Looks like some USEC group was here before us. Ok guys, whole box is too heavy to carry around. 4 MRE per person.

Jules scout training finally paying off.

As Jules,Dunteon and Oranje moved through the urban area of Tarkov they got to an interesting looking little shopping mall called Zlatana Centar.They slowly moved up towards the mall overlooking it from the street.The windows were broken so it was easily seen inside.

Jules took out his binoculars and started looking at the current direction of the store spotting a gang of scavangers.The gang was consisted of 4 Scav's.

One in the front guarding was holding an AKM,upon further inspection,duo to small distance of 90 to 85 metes from the store,it could be seen that the AKM is in old state.The wood changed the color,there was slight rust on the barrel and the magazine looked either dirty or rusty,it couldn't be made out.He was looking around but not being cautious just being bored while others to the looting.

Next one was seen behind him from his right side [Jules'  left] who was holding a makeshift AK-74U.The AK wasn't made out clearly but what it could be seen is that the AK had a makeshift stock which was stuck together with some duct tape and light welding.The scav was looting with one hand while holding the AK in the other,slowing down the process of looting giving them some time for tactics.

Third scav had an MP-133 shotgun,it was nothing special as it only had some factory hunting camo painted in woodland camouflage pattern.,he was looking through some boxes trying to find supplies.

Last but not least the fourth scav was using an MP-153,it had an attached rail which was holding a small PK-17 sight,the flashlight however on the magazine area was duct taped to the left side.He was searching the spectator windows on the dools to find clothes,or find some sorts of excitement from the female models,missing that in his life.

Jules assessed the situation ordering Oranje to move up closer,Oranje did what he was told as he slowly moved from sandbag to sandbag,from sandbag to crates and from crates to a cement pillar guard next to the road,he placed his P90 against the pillar taking aim at the scav at the register.

Dunteon was ordered to aim towards  the guarding scav which was guarding the front with the AKM.

Jules took aim at the scav in the back with the mp-153 shotgun at the cash register.

As everyone got into position taking aim at their given targets,Jules ordered a clean sweep on three,as he counted to one,they all took a shot.

Jules successfully hit his target instantly dropping him.
Oranje took two shots both hitting successfully dropping the scav at the cash register.
Dunteon however missed his shot ,the scav in the front got alerted spotting Oranje,he managed to get two three shoots in before the magazine fell apart because a round in the chamber detonated braking the mag downwards rendering it useless.He took two follow up shoots which successfully hit the scav as the scav was busy with the stun effect and confusion of what just happened to him and his rifle.

Jules took out the last scav keeping it light and without injuries or much ammo loss.
Seeing their state as they weren't worth looting,the scavs clearly need more loot and help,they moved on towards their goal.

After a few hours of walking they arrived at their desired destination.
The calm nature allowed them to relax a little and take a breather finding food  and a box of ammo.
Jules sat interested in the box of rations,opening it revealing US made M.R.E's.
Oranje crouched next to the ammo boxes opening one by one.

After searched items Jules decided it would be too heavy to bring anything,the decision was made to take a breather,take 4 MRE's per person and the ammo they found was chambered in 5.56 NATO M856A1 and there were a few mags worth.

• Like 1

JacksonBarret

Hello Escapers!

My name is Jackson [IGN] and I am your new EU side game master.It's a pleasure to meet you all and I hope you have a good time playing our TRPG.
Some of my duties as a GM [Game Maser] Is to help your characters tread across the City of Tarkov,Give you items,make situations happen that end for the better or for worse.Some of my duties are also approving your game characters,this i am very strict about,to know how to correctly make a TRPG Character,make sure to visit my topic here: 

Once you read that and found it familiar with the Lore of Tarkov and how to make the character,go ahead and make one and i'll wait for you in the game.

But if you want to know personally about me then here it is.

I come from a small South-Eastern Balkan Country called Montenegro.
I speak 5 Slavic languages them being Serbian,Bosnian,Croatian,Montenegrin and Russian.And as you see i of course know English.
Contract Wars was my first game back in 2010 and that's where i started with Russia 2028 lore.To this day I know the complete lore of the game and it's ins and outs.

I am a gun-nut,not to be mistaken with chair commandos.I own a SRB made AKM,or M70B.
The firearms i've shot through the years are the  M93 Crna Strijela,MP5/SD,CZ Shadow X II,M9 Berretta,MP-153,MSG-90 and many more.

But regarding the game and the lore.While I am here,i will make sure that the characters and conversation and actions are sticking to the lore,being realistic and fair.

That'd be all.

Happy Raiding Escapers,and we'll see each other in the region.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

JacksonBarret

@NoisyCosmos

As the team of three headed back after their search and R&R their journey resumed.
So far nothing much came to confront them,nothing out of the ordinary was found on the way back.
Only thing that caught their eye from time to time were the tall skyscrapers where Russian beauty once stood still..now it's wrecked,some glass windows broken and left there to rot with TerraGroup logo banner flailing gently to the wind,made them think what once was of this place,and what it became,could've there been something to prevent this..maybe,maybe not,for now,they can only speculate.

• Like 1

JacksonBarret

@XDANOMALY

The lonely search for supplies wasn't doing well so far,most places you visited were either completely looted or just empty items left in the store.You being on your last MRE,you decided to pick up the pace heading for the nearest mall with the mind set of "they couldn't have taken it all.

JacksonBarret

@NzOpB

Moving so far through the area nothing much could've been seen,the weather was calm with a little strong wind,light noises of metal and empty buildings made an eerie environment.No scavanagers were around the area so there was no trouble either.

JacksonBarret

@rsbon0

Taking a turn through the mall,seemed like a good idea but it ended out as a horror trip.Some bodies laying around them being there for weeks..maybe even months,you wanted to loot or check some but the smell was so horrid you couldn't even come close.As you were walking through the wind made quite a scene making you eerie of any move you make,not knowing what to look out for,where to look,or what to expect,getting out of the mall was your main mission so far.

JacksonBarret

@NoisyCosmos  They say curiosity killed the cat.But we'll see will be the same case after they investigate the TerraGroup building they saw in the distance,the building is quite tall and a bit further than they thought,the road ahead could be dangerous,or simply safe and abandoned.

The eerie environment still kept them on edge as they were slowly making their way to the designated zone.

@XDANOMALY

After the disappointing search the journey for supplies was resumed,still no luck of finding food or supplies,but as the road leads you to a nearby storage unit area,we'll see what awaits there.

JacksonBarret

@NoisyCosmos

As you made way to the building there's still quite a way to go,the image of the damaged,burning TerraGroup building was a beautiful picturesque sight to behold.
The light wind would gently sway the trees rocking them side to side,the calm and relaxing walk was soon paused by an interesting familiar sound.A group of scavs near by,either raiding something or just heading to a certain point.

@XDANOMALY After rushed searching from store to store,getting into the storage unit only got you a single pack of MRE while the other boxes seemed ripped and soggy.The MRE was the only healthy thing you could've found in the area,but perhaps there could've been more to find

JacksonBarret

@NoisyCosmos@Oranje@Dunteon

Getting closer to the scav group to check what they're doing,you find your selves overlooking a scav gang fight,two scav groups even though on the same side,stumbled upon the same loot,both sides want it,but both sides don't want to share.

There was a total of 16 scavs in that area.
After looking through binoculars inspecting their armament you counted 4 sohtguns,two 153's and two TOZ shotguns,five pistols,one clean TT-33,one rusty but well working TT-33,one Makarov Romanian copy,one P226 and one M9 Berretta.Then there were AK's both 74's short and big models.

Out manned and outgunned,it would be the best idea to avoid any sort of contact for now,and let the conflict settle,then of course pick off the rest.

• Like 1

JacksonBarret

@ricerocket 

Making way through the area you stumble upon some storage containers,some are opened some are locked,after searching the first few there was nothing special but some car parts,cars with missing items and empty food storages.Some cards even had the oil filter removed,probably duo to the reason someone saw it in a movie or video that it can be used as a"suppressor" for the situation.

The storage units were mostly cleared up or already looted,only things you would find were remains of already eaten food and some empty casing of weapons that got fired or reloaded there.

JacksonBarret

@NoisyCosmos The tension kept growing the scavs kept shouting and yelling at each other.Noone wanted to make a move for some reason,it seems like they are trying to negotiate about a common ground solution

JacksonBarret

@CrazySwedeThe way to your destination is going well,nice,calm,and relaxing,the tree's lightly swayed to the wind,no gunshots,no no issues..so far.

@Tildedab Slowly walking through the street,crossing some fences to make shortcuts,some interesting buildings in front,could be worth looting.

JacksonBarret

@Code-Name-0 As you got into the area bare fists the scenery was calm.No gunfights,no issues,everything was calm,you slowly headed to your destination moving through the alleys one by one before following the road that takes to the center of the city

JacksonBarret

@Code-Name-0 

You progressed further into the city,slowly making steps,being silent duo to your state of equipment,which you had none of.
The ere scene wasn't making it any easier,the light wind moved the trees and their branches to make this crackling sound making every step uneasy and unsure.The windows banged on the walls,metal electric poles slowly echoed creepy deep cracking noises.

All of this was interrupted by loud laughing of scavangers happy with their newly found loot.They were armed with basic hunting rifles and shotguns such as the MP-133/153,vpo-111,TOZ-107,Saiga 12k and a makarov or two.

With you having nothing on you but your clothes,you denied any action to them so you sneaked around them moving from building to building.

After escaping the lucky scavangers,you moved  up to the crossroad,you can go up,down,or keep going front through the open spave..but in the distance you saw an interesting building and this is where you will head next.

JacksonBarret

@CrazySwede 

Slowly moving through bushes and trees until you're on the solid ground again,moving through the area you notice that you're moving through storage container area..but that there's nothing there.As you pass through the area there's a lone scav wandering that area,you slowly aim your makarov at him,take a shot,but you miss,you take two more shots after the first missed,as the scav got warned by the first shot he looks your way getting hit in the shoulder and in the gut,he slowly fell down on the ground not moving.You moved up closer to secure the kill,but as you do,the scav kicks you down trying to over power you,but he ends up getting shot in the chest twice by you.

b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2