Jump to content
Blackb1rd

Events

Recommended Posts

JacksonBarret

@Tunoi

The search began.Moving slowly avoiding any upcoming danger.
The area you found your self in wasn't very  rich with items,but despite the looks you decided to take a look anyway.

Moving through one of the buildings nothing much could be found,rooms were trashed,there was a loot of urin stains and a lot of strange looking items on the floor.The smell was horrid,you decided to move away from the building.
Going towards the next one you notice that there are bullet holes in the hangar door,and a idea comes to mind that it's worth inspecting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JacksonBarret

@Tildedab

Checking for any enemies or friendlies was a bust.Noone was around that area,they either already moved on,or some are cooming there.
Scavenging for items didn't go so well either,you found many footprints around the area of your search,empty chocolate bar wrappers,empty bottles,cans.

There could be a better chance of loot further down the road.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JacksonBarret

@Oranje@Dunteon@NoisyCosmos

After deciding what to do,the scavs were taken out in a quick and professional fashion,quick,silent and no loose ends.
After slowly approaching the area clearing the bodies nothing much was found on the bodies,some rubles [aprox. 16k or so],some gold and silver chains,lighters,cigars and nothing else,you put that aside for now,because the key of your interest in this situation was the loot the scavanger gangs were arguing over.

After moving the bodies you stumble upon military grade crates,Russian origin,they were already open,after digging through 5 of those boxes you found in the first box a standard infantry AK-74M with 1 boxes of 5.45 7N22 and three four black Bakelite 5.45 magazines.
After opening the second box you found something beautiful,and very rare.The box contained a big wrapped up item,a firearm from the look of the lines and tightness of the item,it had a russian flag printed ontop of it and it just said "Specijalno 5.45 Jurisno Oruzje"..with high interest in the item,you took out your bayonet and slowly cut the protection material off..first thing you found was AK-12 Standard black magazines..after finding them and inspecting them,your expectations went up..upon further removing of the fabric you stumble upon a beautiful AK-12 Assault Rifle,black,slim,smooth,preserved and untouched.Looks brand new.Straight of the factory line.With that find you then realize this was supposed to be the last aid drop from the Russian military to the B.E.A.R groups..but unfortunately..it didn't arrive.

With a happy mood and 3 more boxes to go,with smirks/smiles on your faces you resume opening the boxes.
Third box was kind of hard to open,after poping off the cover,another fabric wrapped item..same symbol..this time it said 12,7,after seeing that,your expectations and belief in luck went even higher,slowly opening it you find the magazines first,again,but..you couldn't tell what they are,you kept unwrapping and what you ended up with..a VSSK Vychlop,Russian bullpup bolt action sniper rifle..it was an amazing thing to see,the big wide suppressor was of course packed next to it neatly..

With even more happiness to be preserved,you resumed opening the boxes.
Fourth box poped right open,smooth like it was rubbed with vaselin.Aftre opening the box you found military rations.Water placed in special russian canteens,Iskra MRE lunchboxes,plenty to go around.

And of course the last box was opened,after opening the last military crate you found something..peculiar..small items wrapped,neatly placed like tetris to fit inside to minimize damage while moving.,you three looked at each other and took one each,it was a pistol..but what pistol..upon revealing the fabric and removing it,you compared the look..it was the same pystol,it was the PL-14,Lebedev.Smooth and interesting looking..like TT-33 on steroids and then some..

All of this was an incredible and amazing find,with obvious reasons for the scav gang violence and issues..

But the problem was..what to do with all of this?
Should you carry any of this,would you carry it,how much and what would you carry..?
Now there's only left a decision to make,what to take,what to leave,what to destroy.
 

Edited by JacksonBarret

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JacksonBarret

@CrazySwede

After that close call with the scav,you took a breather for a second and calmly started to loot.
The scavanger didn't look to carry much on him,he didn't have any vest..but his pockets were having something big inside..after further inspection you found a box of 7.62x39 PS ammunition and placed it down.After resuming the search you found nothing on him.You turned him over to his stomach and opened the bag he had on..inside was some juice,some snacks and food..but in the bottom you found two full Izmash 7.62 AK magazines,that gives you some sense of hope.After taking the bag with you,you don't help to wonder..where's the gun?It has to be around,so the choices would be to either look around the area for the rifle,or take what you can and get out of there before anyone ho heard the shot comes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JacksonBarret

@Oranje@Dunteon@NoisyCosmos

After taking a breath while visualizing all of the items you just found,you begin to think..how to even carry all of it.Too much weapons..too much food..not enough room.

Noisy slowly looked at his bag seeing he's fuller than full it's only left to Dunteon and Oranje to take the remaining loot.

Dunteon sighed and sat down putting the bag on the ground and opening it to check space.He's also pretty full,but has a little space left.
Oranje then took off his bag aswell and crouched down opening the bag inspecting the size of space left.After checking,he also had little space left.

After a little conversation of what to do a deal was made.The only weapons to be taken are the AK-12 and the AK-74M duo to already existing ammunition and magazines,the Vychlop was left duo to it's bulky size and and complete lack of ammunition.The Pistol lebedev although light and compact it was also left because simply there was no ammunition or spare magazines for that matter.

Oranje took the AK-12,Dunteon took the AK-74M and some food,you got your bags on,got up and walked away,after getting some distance away,you threw a RGD-5 grenade,and destroyed the rest to decline the satisfaction to anyone else.Moving up front you decided to take the night of in the near by building before proceeding to the main even of Terra Group sky scraper.

It was surely,a rough day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JacksonBarret

@CrazySwede

Seeing the AKM is not around,you took what you can and you got up walking away..waking a few meters away you notice something sticking out of the bushes near the building you were passing by.Your curiosity got the better of you thinking it could be the AK,after further inspection it wasn't the AK after all..but a box of broken glass..disappointed you got into the building looking around,it was pretty standard,empty rooms filled with all sorts of nasty liquid and body substances..but after seeing that..you realized,he must've lived here,you now started checking more carefully..room by room floor by floor..and after reaching the second floor you find the room the scavanger was "living" in for the time being.

You started looking through his dirty clothes,finding some food,medication..and then,you touched something big,something rough,something metal..yes,it was the AKM with a missing magazine,the wood was dark,meaning it was old,but the gun was in good shape non the less a little bit of rust,some bubbles on the barrel meaning the rifle seen some hard action,but it's now yours to keep.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JacksonBarret

@TunoiAfter slowly moving towards the hangar you got the have a look around,it was nothing special,light breeze,empty buildings strange atmosphere.

Slowly moving into the hangar you see there was some sort of shootout there,but unfortunately nothing could be found in the first glance.After further searching nothing was unfortunately found.Walking out of the hangar you resumed your search.
The pace you were going you weren't going to get far and it's getting dark soon,so it would be the best to settle down in the near by building for the night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JacksonBarret

@Stahl1445 @Buchta1993 

The search has begun.For now it's priority to gear up and get ready for anything.There's no contact so far.

There were some very distant shots,but nothing to be alarmed about.Slowly moving forward through ruble you can overlook a big sky scraper in the distance with some sort of a banner hanging and flailing..

Who knows what awaits you in the city,or who you will run into.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JacksonBarret

@CrazySwede 

You took the AKM in your hands,loaded a mag,ready to roll,now with a weapon to hold,some food with you,you can proceed to search what could've happened to cause all of this and why,with many of others were stuck in this god forsaken place.

Next step as well is to find..well some sort of armor,or something for you to help you on your journey.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JacksonBarret

@Dunteon@NoisyCosmos

After loosing a squad mate,journey for the terra group sky scraper has been put to a halt.You took what you could with you,and only brought the essentials,you head back to your place to either adjust the gear you have,or simply sell it,choice is yours.

The two new weapons were a great addition to the duo,especially the extra ammunition.it might take a while before you manage to get home,but for now,the night was relaxing,you had good sleep,ate some,and now,you're ready to head back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JacksonBarret

@NoisyCosmos@Dunteon

After taking a short brake in one of the apartments you collected your things and headed down.Light chatter on the way down,it was very quiet no sign of any trouble,no shoots in the distance,no wind,it was very quiet and relaxing,for some too quiet.Non the less you headed back to your staying place for good rest and get some repacking done.

On the way there you ran into some bodies in the streets..scavanger bodies..but from the looks of it those bodies are weeks old,even flies buzzing around as the skin is almost gone,you can see the bones almost fully.Nothing worth looting from them,their guns were far gone,just some empty casings and shells left.

You then got onto the main road,slowly following it,in the fat distance there's an intersection where there's a bridge over the free way,an open dangerous place to go through.Maybe something awaits there.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JacksonBarret

@XDANOMALY

You buckled up,took your pistol and headed to the nearest store to get any sort of gear..given most of the stuff is stolen or destroyed so your best bet would be to find someone already wearing some equipment,or someone who..let's say who doesn't need it anymore.

So after seeing what you wanna do,you made up a choice,you headed for some equipment hunt.Scavangers PMC's,anyone that's given on the plate will be a good idea..however..where to find them?
For now you are following the main road,heading towards the burning building,that looks like a place where you could get some gear from.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JacksonBarret

@CrazySwede

After moving through the field proud of the found you got,you slowly spot some more scavangers in the distance,the field was open in the middle while being surrounded by bushes and trees from the sides.You slowly got closer to the bushes to get a closer and better look at the situation.After sneaking into the bushes and getting a view on the scav's,you see that there is three of them,they seem to be talking and sitting on some beer boxes drinking,eating and talking,their weapons aren't so close to them however,their weapons were mainly to their sides on the ground a meter or so away from the reach,if you decide to go for an attack,you could get an upper hand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JacksonBarret

@XDANOMALY
After following the main road that takes to the super market,you arrive at the overpass,you take a second to look around,you see all the abandoned cars,trucks,even military vehicles.The view would be in some ways beautiful,a view you'd never see in your ordinary every day life.The sun slowly going behind the TerraGroup sky scraper like it's indicating it.Wherever you looked around you'd see a beautiful battlezone that's more than a death trap.

After you stop gazing you look to your righ..in the distance,two operators cooming towards you,guns drawn,but down,they don't seem like a threat..

@Dunteon@NoisyCosmos

After following the main road you headed towards the overpass,slowly making your way up,the view would be amazing as you looked around.The light breeze would hit your faces and the nice fresh air would give you a boost every time you inhaled it.It was a  good time,no gunshots,no screaming,a little peace in the warzone never fails to relax you.

You two make some chatter on the way up there..before you notice someone at the top of the overpass overlooking down..he turns towards you,on the first glance he looks like he doesn't have much on him,just a pistol.It would be an operator,question is if he is friendly,you slowly draw your guns but keep them lowered as a sign of neutrality of the situation,and you hope he does that too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JacksonBarret

@Dunteon @NoisyCosmos Slowly moving towards the unknown PMC,as you make way he's guard is down in a  friendly manor,both of you now walk up to him,he seems like no threat,just his M9 pistol and his hatchet in the holster.You two look at each other and put your weapons down for the talk,after further chatter you then meet @XDANOMALY .After you three get to know each other,you begin to share some simple information.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JacksonBarret

@XLST1 You finally got your self into the area.With nothing on you but your uniform and two good hands you've set out to find equipment,food,and other type of supplies.
You slowly moved branches out of your way as you passed through bushes.Once you're out of the woods you found your self of some sort of site area.Two buildings in the middle with some containers around the area where the road leads to the town.Some seem open,some are closed,you see many empty cardboard boxes lightly flailing to the wind.

The question is it worth checking anything or to just move on?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JacksonBarret

@NoisyCosmos

Jules found him self back in the area,the weather seemed a little gray,but that didn't matter.
He checked the magazine in his M4,chambered a round and headed back to the nearest area,which would be some sort of a small construction area.So it was settled,first thing you'll be checking out.

He moved pass the trees going by slowly being cautious this area,once he got onto the road he needed just a little more until the area until..he saw something..no,someone.There was another person to his far left,going to the same area,same road,the question was did he see him,or is he friendly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JacksonBarret

@unevenjeans39 You had nothing on you but your clothes and trusty wooden russian knife,will that be enough,who knows.
You deployed into the zone slowly moving through the trees trying to reach the city,or at least somewhere near.After some time of moving through the forest you finally made it out and stepped onto road,that road was leading towards some sort of a construction site with many worker hurts,some working equipment and vehicles.As you resumed walking across the road you notice someone on your far right heading the same way you are heading.Has he seen you,if he has will he shoot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JacksonBarret

@Tunoi Moving through the area you're moved to the side street looking through the buildings,not much can be found but empty cans of food,water,beet,juices bottles.The clothing would be ripped,dirty and damaged,but it could be also used to make some sort of fire started or at least to keep it  up.Many broken glass on the floor in each room,furniture is somewhat intact.

Might be a good spot to look around.

 

@XDANOMALY You came back to the area,a little more ammo and your sidearm full.Keeping it close and handy feeling confident with the little piece of lethal equipment.Walking through the streets,taking it easy,noone would be around you,which means it would be safe,the light wind would gently hit you in the face as you hear light gunfire shots in the far far distance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JacksonBarret

@Potaturtle 

Slowly made it into the zone.Ready and filled with dedication and will you cocked your Makarov and got it at the ready moving through the area,it would seem abandoned,empty,and sad.You moved up forward where you'd find your self in some sort of garage center for keeping.Locker storages,garage storages and such.Most would be locked and some are open.It might be worth to scavange something while you're here,or to just move on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JacksonBarret

@NoisyCosmos 

You saw the figure,unknown of his reaction,equipment and attitude you decided to take a closer look.

After moving up to the side wall where you came from you followed it all the way to the junction before taking a peek,he was still enough distance away to cover.Taking a careful look of your surroundings you decided to move some more,now being behind him you are in a building on the first floor peeking at the door frame for maximum concealment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JacksonBarret

@XDANOMALY As you ran you made a lot of noise,thankfully there was noone in the area to hear it,as you slowed down to do a more subtle silent approach you jump over a wall and make a silent thud.You carefully move through the ally heading once again towards the garage depot.As you do,you see once again your acquaintance Jules.He's hidden behind a wall and he seems to be spying on someone,he's not really paying attention to anything else.

@glglnnn 

Finally made your way inside the zone.Nothing on you but the russian hunting knife you decided to take a stealthy and smart approach to the situation.

Your current situation is to find anything to help you out,you're not into a really secure spot,but you can still proceed forward.
Many roads to take,many buildings to check,but it depends which one seems interesting for you to check.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JacksonBarret

@glglnnn

Slowly moving through the area with a plan in your mind and a goal to reach.Gentle walks through the streets gave you a strange,uneasy feel of emotions as the gentle wind made noises in the empty buildings around you.Just made you think a little,that so many people used to live here,and now it's a ghost town.With no certainty that you will find any weapons,or gear,or food,you decide to walk towards one of the buildings to take a look.

Upon entering you see lots of paper and bottles and boxes scattered across the floor,strange marks what seem to be urine.After noticing the smell,you place your hand over your mouth and proceed walking away from there and going room to room.Nothing much was found unfortunately,each room had almost nothing but empty cans,bottles and boxes.Destroyed windows,planks,and glass over the floor.

After moving to the first floor from the base floor,you find a dirty hunting knife,nothing much,but a start,you clean it on your thigh and head outside wandering across the street.

@NoisyCosmos 

The figure didn't move much,made no sound,no movement,he just stood there looking around,as you moved inside a building for some cover and less contact,you suddenly hear someone moving inside your building,but that someone is moving silently,as you move your look towards the door frame and wait for the intruder,as he peeks you see the familiar look of the M9A3 of your previous friend.He peeks his head in and waves to you a little,it was @XDANOMALY,looking for you to see if you needed some help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JacksonBarret

@NoisyCosmos @XDANOMALY  As Boris approached you quietly,you two began observing the person who still wasn't doing much,he didn't seem dangerously armed..or dangerous at first place,but he's just looking around the construction area without much moving from that spot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JacksonBarret

@glglnnn You were still at the place you were before you left,you proceeded deeper into the construction site,slowly searching the bunks for anything useful.

@NoisyCosmos @XDANOMALY The guy started moving,seems he woke up and went back into action,he resumed looting around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2