Blackb1rd

New players

ReeetGaming
Имя персонажа
Kalvin_Zure
Описание
5'6" Hardened face with a look that could kill. He will do anything that needs to be done
Его прошлое
Former British SAS marksman who was unhonorably discharged for unethical conduct
Как он попал в Тарков?
He joined up with the RIF (Russian Internal Forces) and is helping
Пристрастия
My predilection for fighting hand to hand has caused some problems over the years
Друзья
Kenny is a trusted friend who has helped me in a tight spot on multiple occasions.
Ранения и битвы
I have a few bullet wounds and some scars, ive been in a few scuffs with local troops but nothing major
Стремления
To get honored by an entire nation for my works
Самые значительные достижения персонажа
Shooting an enemy 500 metres away right through the eye

Сила 20
Выносливость 20
Меткость 40

Снайпер

17_bombila_17
Имя персонажа
Bombila
Описание
Евгений 41 год

Его прошлое
Дослужился до офицера в ВС РФ и ушел в отставку.После всего этого устроился преподавателем физкультуры
Как он попал в Тарков?
В период контрактных войн не захотел оставаться в стороне и вступил в ЧВК BEAR
Пристрастия
Любит скоротать время за выпивкой
Друзья
Предпочитает быть один
Ранения и битвы
Оттаскивал контуженного с линии огня и получил пулевое ранение в плечо
Стремления
Стремиться доказать себе, что он еще что-то может
В одиночку расправился с отрядом USEC, которые пытались загрязнить местное водохранилище и отравить питьевую воду
Служил снайпером

Сила 25
Выносливость 25
Меткость 30

Снайпер

SuHcifer
Имя персонажа
SuHcifer
Описание
Former Spec Ops
Его прошлое
Former Spec Ops
Как он попал в Тарков?
Former Spec Ops
Пристрастия
Former Spec Ops
Друзья
Former Spec Ops
Ранения и битвы
Former Spec Ops
Стремления
Former Spec Ops
Former Spec Ops

Сила 25
Выносливость 25
Меткость 30

Боец

Tunoi
Character name
Tunoi
Description
Tall, athletic, easily developed muscles, curly short hair, green eyes, tattoo on the right forearm with words ''Merces Letifer''.
His past
Born in 1998, Tunoi was born in Romania, in a town close to Ukrainian border. which is why Tunoi didn't catch him at home often. Tunoi graduated the high school with a mechanical profile; after graduation he enlisted in the army. He has been sent in Ukraine, where he fought against Russian militia in Independence War of Ukraine. After the war was end, Tunoi join a local mercenary band.
How did he get to Tarkov?
His empolyer he sent him to Russia, exactly in Tarkov, to settle a contract.
Predilections
Tunoi likes it:
-cigars, has development a passion for them.
-guns.
-music.
-coffe.
-reading a lot, and discovering know things.
Friends
Bjorn and Alexander. This guys are Tunoi's best friends. For its entire period in Ukraine this guys was his familly, but know while, in Tarkov he dosen't have friends, he is a lone wolf.
Wounds, and battles
Scar above the left eyes, 3 wounds from bullets on his abs.
Aspirations
Money has always been a motivation for him, renown of his skills and commerce.
The greatest achievement that character did
He started living another day after the war of independence.

Strength 30
Endurance 25
Accuracy 25

Scout

Mvspaten

Character name:
Ozmuur
 Description:
32 years old
Russian
192 cm
Black hair and blue-gray eyes
Looks suscpiciously at anything he encounters.
Not very talkative.

His past:

Former programmist.
Used to practice rock climbing and parkour, airsoft, archery.
No wife and children.
Parents are still living in Moscow
Once had an incident while climbing which lead to his scar.

He was already living there, when all of this stuff happened.

Predilections:

Stealthy weapons, russian weapons.
Melee weapons, especially tactical axes and knives.

Friends:

Everyone who won't shoot him in the back on the nearest occasion.

Wounds, and battles:

Scar on left eye, though it didn't damage the eyeball to level of not being functional.

Aspirations:

Survive and get the hell out of this place before he gets killed.

The greatest achievement that character did:

Stopped a criminal from robbing a store near his flat.

Edited by Mvspaten

Dr_Clef
Character name
Treble
Description
A 5'4 man who speaks with a cockney accent and a slight limp. He has a quiet tone of voice pretty much at all times with heterochromic eyes his right eye being green while his left brown and Black hair. He would have a rather noticeable scar on his right cheek trailing across the cheek itself.
His past
Treble is a man from London who had a tendency to get into trouble alot, As a kid even he was short with a quick wit making him someone to get into trouble alot and get picked on by the other kids. He learnt to fight to combat this deciding he'd had enough of it, He was not the best at it but he learnt what he could about his enemies and used their weaknesses against them. when he graduated he decided upon going to the US figuring it a good chance to start over and there he would be led to become a private contractor for USEC. In Tarkov he would be cut off from his squad after taking a round to the leg only having the supplies to patch the wound up.
Working with USEC he was sent to Tarkov for the contract wars.
Predilections
A dislike for Russian weaponry and a intense hatred for BEAR operatives while having a liking for current and former USEC along with US and UK weaponry
Friends
The survivors of his squad (Currently MIA) and "Anyone who does not fookin try to kill me the second they see me"
Wounds, and battles
He would have many very small bruises and cuts along his body along with calluses on his hands. He would have a bandaged right leg which had a limp to it. He would have served in a good amount of battles in the contract wars until taking a round to the leg and escaping the battleground
Aspirations
To "Get the fook out of this god forsaken city and shipped off to somewhere a little fookin better" and to make enough money to retire somewhere nice
Avenged the death of one of his squad mates by killing the Merc that killed them.

Strength 24
Endurance 26
Accuracy 30

Sniper

epicmud7
Character name
BigKev
Description
A hefty lad, once voted the thiccest lad in all of Iowa. Other than his thunderous thighs and bum region, Kev takes great pride in his glorious golden locks which extend past his shoulders. He often gets his hair stuck in doors. While being 6'8", he only has size 6 feet and because of this he is very prone to falling over.
His past
Kevin grew up in rural England in a county called Surrey just south-east of London. He was privately educated and is also a massive fucking tory. He once went on a roadtrip through the USA, which is how he was voted the thiccest lad in Iowa, however he does not in fact live there and has no other connections to the place whatsoever. He lived in a multi-million pound townhouse in Surrey with his wife and 3 kids, Algernon, Horatio and Primrose, where he owned a company producing the glue for post-it notes. His wife is a holistic cat surgeon.
His flight to Barbados for his tri-annual coke-fueled holiday with the boys got diverted to Tarkov after a scheduling error with the flights. He then missed the connecting flight out and got stranded.
Predilections
Won't consume any non-organic food.
Friends
'The boys' all perished within a week. Kevin refuses to make friends with anyone else, because nobody else he's met went to Eton and he refuses to interact with anyone who went to a state school.
Wounds, and battles
He got a splinter a few weeks ago and can't find any tweezers to remove it.
Aspirations
To start a successful property empire in the heart of Tarkov now that the property prices have plummeted.
Killed 13 homeless people who decided to camp outside his offices and got away with it.

Strength 30
Endurance 30
Accuracy 20

Fighter

Phatbmx
Character name
IgorSiikorsky
Description
Gentle to those that are cared for, brutal to those that cross. In a dog eat dog existance I need to be this way. I always saw humanity as something coated in a thin veneer of politness, civility care, compassion and political correctness. I have observed many times how quickly these things go out the window when there is a crisis, a shortage or unplanned event that limits resources. It is not that I am not all that is humanity it is more that I know when to not mistake the wolf in sheeps clothing.
His past
Early years were good, mostly happy and free availability of many opportunities. Late adolescence with family breakdown and me needing to live alone saw a shift in what I used to view as ‘perminant’ and ‘stable’. I saw how I could depend on myself as long as I knew what I could consistantly stand for and repeat this across a multitude of situations. Self relient, physically strong, fit, mechanically minded saw me through a range of difficulties. As an adult was successful and happy.
When society as we know it collapsed the need to introduce control back to my daily life I needed to form alliances. None was more fitting than the BEARS. While I am not exactly an ex-soldier, I have skills and cunning that proved useful to achieve mutual goals. In search of food, supplies, weapons and money I needed to travel. The only way out of this hell was to go to Tarkov. Tarkov giveth and Tarkov easily taketh, sometimes what is necessarily is what would normally be done.
Predilections
Security, strength, honour and survial. Ask me this before Tarkov you would get different predilections. That, however is not my reality now.
Friends
Friedship requires trust, I can’t build trust in Tarkov. What I build is comrades and alliances, not friends. Maybe later friends may develop however, Tarkov is a slowing of normal relationships. I cannot afford to have ‘friends’.
Wounds, and battles
One main feature of survival is balancing risk and reward. Injury is not conducive to being the alpha in a survival situation. I have no wounds. I may lay awake some nights wishing and dreaming of a better existence and this never on the horizen I guess could be a wound. Battles are daily, battles to give a commrade a litre of grape juice when I would like it, but he needs it more. Battles to conceal precious loot to gauruntee you live till tomorrow. These are the battles I fight. When. Battle takes place it is researched, planned and the odds are stacked in my favour. A fight will be on my terms and contingencies planned for.
Aspirations
To get out of Tarkov alive, to do so is to dominate areas I visit.
Etablishing a strong foot hold in Tarkov in a sea of thieves, murders and sly dogs.

Strength 30
Endurance 25
Accuracy 25

Scout

im_john_wack
Имя персонажа
Victor_Mitchell
Описание
A USEC soldier trapped in tarkov after his extraction helicopter was shot down by killas personal guards at interchange
Его прошлое
He grew up in a orphanage till he was 18 due to never being adopted. Once he left he signed up with the military and was eventually hired by USEC due to his skills in the military. After awhile he was sent out into tarkov.
Как он попал в Тарков?
He is part of a small recon group sent to monitor activity across several areas of tarkov.
Пристрастия
chocolate, Long range weapons, Rainy weather.
Друзья
N/A
Ранения и битвы
Scar across his right eye.
Стремления
To open his own gun store in russia.
Once sniped 15 scavs in a single day at customs during a recon mission that went badly

Сила 26
Выносливость 24
Меткость 30

Снайпер

staticsnow
Character name
Hellboy
Description
PMC seperated from his squad.
Usually runs Assault type weapons and gear.
Lightweight kit but modular.
His past
Born in 1987 in Poland.
Assigned in GROM special forces.
Nickname Hellboy for his love of pyro and breaching type knowledge.
Left GROM to live a normal life but soon figured out he could not live in today's society and have a normal job.
Went to Tarkov to work as PMC and make some money.
Hired by a science company wanting security and special trained security.

Predilections
Fond of whiskey and weed.
Loves his Hk416 and is a decent marksman.
Friends
Friendly type and generally acts friendly towards strangers.
A little bit on the edge when it comes to confronting armed strangers.
Wounds, and battles
Scar on left arm from deployment in the middle east.
Shot by a 7.62 and broke a couple of ribs.
Aspirations
Wants to maintain peace and provide security for those in need.
Killed 10 scavs with his sidearm (Five-seven) after malfunction on his 416.

Strength 30
Endurance 20
Accuracy 30

Scout

EpiCheeseTime
Character name
EpiCheeseTime
Description
A lone wanderer that travels light and a killer shot. Hard trusting of others and always thinks about shooting and asking questions later. Former USEC with multiple deployments with private contracting through Blackwater. Went to Tarkov in order to take out some HVTs and make a quick buck. Found the lawlessness and free roaming to be a great new home.
His past
Prior USEC, private contractor, and US Army 11X
Was sent to Tarkov to take out an HVT on a hit list.
Predilections
Being alone and not really having to do much other than what he wants. If he feels like fishing, being able to do that. Not having to make a check list of things he has to do today, but of what he wants and not worry about money or time. Also taking those long shots, close up is fun and all to get the heart racing. But taking a life when they are in a different zip code, that'e the best.
Friends
SR25 (Stella), Glock (Rue), M4 (Widower)
Wounds, and battles
Scars on left arm from grenade shrapnel, scar on left face from falling as a kid, scar on right hand from a knife fight, lashing scars on back from being tortured during interrogation.
Aspirations
To eliminate the rest of the HVTs (bosses) in Tarkov to make a good buck and head back to the states to live on a ranch with no outside contact.
1km shot with SR25 with no sites on a running wolf, surviving a grenade, surviving Tarkov

Strength 25
Endurance 25
Accuracy 30

Sniper

kjs91011
Имя персонажа
Hans_Klueber
Описание
He is Veteran from Federal Republic of Germany.
Его прошлое
He served Bundeswehr and sent Afghanistan for long time. After his discharge, he was hired as Mercenary of USEC.
Как он попал в Тарков?
He deployed to Tarkov as Member of USEC.
Пристрастия
He likes 7.62×51mm NATO Firearms. G3 and SA58.
Друзья
He has some Friends in Bundeswehr. Some of them still active.
Ранения и битвы
Uninjured.
Стремления
Major Objective is Escape from Tarkov.
Secondary Objective is Making and Saving Money for Retirement from War.
He is not proud of what he has done. Because there is no Peace in Afghanistan and Tarkov.

Сила 30
Выносливость 25
Меткость 25

Боец

Rolandjuhh
Имя персонажа
RolandWolf
Описание
Roland Wolf is a married man (23) with 2 kids, Harley and Athena Roland Wolf has done several things in his life and has had many titles behind his name, but went to Tarkov to escape his past, now in Tarkov he needs to escape the current time.
Его прошлое
Roland Wolf is from The Netherlands, Overijssel, Vollenhove a small village in the east of The Netherlands, He was born on 31 of August 1996.
He started his teenage years of not being the nicest person with not the best friends, his friends dragged him into all kinds of stuff until they decided to do a armed robbery on a gas station, Roland did do it, but did not finish it. He felt sorry for the people who he saw laying on the ground scared for their lives and then changed his whole life. He went to the Police academy then trained to become a Police officer where he then met his girlfriend and moved in together, they moved to the USA, Kentucy where he became a State Trooper. After several years if training his friends decided to search him up and dragged him into the criminal underworld again, he decided to flee, made a run for it and went to Tarkov.
Как он попал в Тарков?
His friends decided to search him up and dragged him into the criminal underworld again, he decided to flee, made a run for it and went to Tarkov.
Пристрастия
-
Друзья
When moving here he had no friends next to his Wife and kids who do not like what he has come to but still care and stay with him.
Ранения и битвы
He has a scar in his hip because of a stabbing he got involved in.
Стремления
He wants to take care of his family and make it out alive.
Becoming a State Trooper and managing a family.

Сила 28
Выносливость 26
Меткость 26

Снайпер

BucciMane

Character name
BucciMane
Description
Mercenary who is only concerned with making money and clappin the cheeks of the most dangerous Scavs in Tarkey.
His past
USEC Operator trying to raise money to pay off his tuition. Studied Hospitality and Clicking Heads at Terra Group Institute of Cheek Clappin.
Came to Tarkov as a USEC PMC hired by Terra Group. Originally from Ohio where his family deals in corn and corn accessories.
Predilections
Clappin Cheeks, Making Money, Netflix & Combat Stims.
Friends
Russian Alex and Mosin Man are the only people BucciMane calls friends. Both are Ex Spec Ops and are currently in hiding. Why? Because it's what dangerous people do. Don't ask them too many questions or they will click your head.
Wounds, and battles
Suffered Castration while battling Scavs on Shoreline. Made it out alive by the grace of several iFaks and a CMS from his squad mates. Currently stationed in Terra Groups Lab, reported as being one of the USEC that slaughtered innocent employees of the lab. His current mission at Labs is Unknown.
Aspirations
Overcome Painkiller addiction. Kill all scavs. Pay off schooling. Meet a nice scav lady to have scav babies with. Scav ladies are his type, so he makes sure to check the phones of dead scavs in search of freshly widowed scav ladies.
Graduated from the Terra Group Institute of Cheek Clappin

Strength 25
Endurance 30
Accuracy 25

Sniper

Edited by BucciMane

medysa666
Имя персонажа
medysa666
Описание
Ри́хард Зо́рге
Бывший сотрудник ГРУ СССР
Его прошлое
Центральная служба разведки СССР

Принято считать, что именно он предупредил Сталина о начале Великой Отечественной войны еще за месяц до нападения Гитлера.
Так как он много лет работал в Японии, Советский Союз в течение 20 лет не признавал Зорге своим агентом. Только 5 ноября 1964 года Зорге рассекретили и присвоили звание Героя Советского Союза. Правда, посмертно.
Говорят, лишь благодаря Никите Хрущеву имя Рихарда Зорге увековечили в СССР, присвоив ему посмертно звание Героя Советского Союза. Также широко распространено мнение, что умалчивание о Рихарде Зорге и его соратниках — следствие культа личности Сталина
Как он попал в Тарков?
В мае 2019 года Зорге разбился на мотоцикле и только чудо спасло от раскрытия всей резидентуры. Он позволил себе потерять сознание только после того, как передал Максу Клаузену (радист-шифровальщик группы) секретные бумаги и доллары, бывшие при нём. Клаузен приехал на место аварии по вызову Зорге, переданному через знакомых, не посвящённых в тайную деятельность обоих. Он также успел изъять из дома Рихарда Зорге компрометирующие документы до того, как сотрудники германского посольства опечатали его бумаги
Пристрастия
Рихард Зорге родился 4 октября 1895 года в посёлке Сабунчи Бакинской губернии Российской империи, в семье немецкого инженера Густава Вильгельма Рихарда Зорге (нем.)русск. (1852—1907), занимавшегося нефтедобычей на фирме Нобеля на Бакинских промыслах. Мать Рихарда, вторая супруга Зорге, Нина Степановна Кобелева — русская, из семьи железнодорожного рабочего. Семья была многодетной[11]. Двоюродный дед Рихарда — Фридрих Адольф Зорге (1826—1906) — был одним из руководителей «Первого интернационала», секретарём Карла Маркса.
Друзья
Рихард Зорге был дважды женат, детей у него не было.
Первая жена Кристина Герлах бросила Рихарда в 1926 году, вернувшись из СССР в Германию. Официально развелись в 1932 году.[источник не указан 279 дней]
Вторая жена Максимова Екатерина Александровна, брак зарегистрирован в 1933 году. Арестована в 1942 году, призналась в связях с врагами и после девятимесячного заключения в камере-одиночке на Лубянке была выслана в Красноярский край (Большая Мурта). Отбывала ссылку вместе с первой женой разведчика В. Васильева — Анной. Умерла от тифа 3 июня
Ранения и битвы
Казнь Зорге состоялась в токийской тюрьме «Сугамо» в 10:20 утра 7 ноября 2025 года, после чего был казнён и Одзаки. Врач зафиксировал в протоколе, что после того, как Зорге сняли с виселицы, его сердце билось ещё 8 минут.[источник не указан 165 дней] В печати об этом ничего сообщено не было. Японские власти, кроме заявления от 17 мая 1942 года, никакой информации об этом деле не давали.
Стремления
В октябре 1914 года, не окончив реального училища, Рихард Зорге добровольцем вступил в немецкую армию, участвовал в боях Первой мировой войны. Первоначально был направлен на западный фронт в составе полевой артиллерии. Летом 1915 года в боях на германо-бельгийском фронте ранен под Ипром в первый раз. Во время лечения в берлинском лазарете сдал экзамен на аттестат зрелости. Получив звание ефрейтора, был направлен на Восток — в составе части для поддержки в Галиции австро-венгерских войск в боях против русской армии, однако не прошло и трёх недель, как получил осколочное ранение. Был произведён в унтер-офицеры 43-го резервного полка полевой артиллерии и награждён Железным крестом II степени. В 1916 году после госпиталя вернулся в 43-й полк полевой артиллерии, который участвовал в боевых операциях под стенами крепости Верден.
Рихард Зорге написал три книги и мемуары. Мемуары писались в японской тюрьме (при жизни Зорге опубликовал три книги)
Именем Зорге названы улицы во многих городах России — в Липецке, Брянске (Фокинский район), в г. Махачкале, Хасавюрте Республика Дагестан, Волгограде, в г. Петров Вал

Сила 25
Выносливость 25
Меткость 30

Разведчик

IBeLegit
Character name
Elijah_Hughes
Description
Elijah Hughes is a 6' mixed race male that has dark brown hair and brown eyes. He is of broad build with the average male athleticism but is a deadly sharpshooter with any firearms. His tactical name is Overlord.

His past
Growing up in El Paso, Texas; Elijah is the only child to a single mother who did well for herself on her own. Since he was a young kid he always idolized soldiers and police officers for their courage to do the jobs not many can attempt. This caused him to become a gun enthusiast and was surrounding by weapons of uncles and cousins until he turned 18 and bought his first rifle. At the age of 19 Eli joined the US armed forces and served for 6 years before coming home. After getting back a few months past of him jumping between less honorable jobs that made him feel useless until a army buddy his told him about PMC operations. After bouncing around between different organizations, he took a contact he couldn't refuse, "Terragroup Labs" he said with curiosity as he has never seen any contracts from this organization. All it took was the 2 year 1,000,000 USD contract for him to sign with almost no questions asked.
After signing to a contract to work for Terragroup, He was sent to the Tarkov Factory Site to "protect assets" he breezed through his first contract with ease. With a extension offer for another year for 750k, Eli accepted this offer instantly. This time he was sent to protect a secret lab facility that he had to sign a Non-Disclosure agreement, he knew now the Factory was just too see if he could be trusted. Four months before his contract was going to end he heard a call for help in the garage door entrance, on sight of the entrance BEAR forces where raiding the Lab trying to collect evidence. Eli opened fire on the advancing bears and was able to take out 3 before he was shot in the arm while falling back. After meeting up with another USEC squad then finally took out the last BEARS in the assault squad. After this getting medical treatment in the Lab, a scientist handed him three injectors and wished him the best. Confused why, it only took a few for his radio to give clarity.
Predilections
He sympathizes with other colored individuals like himself more than white individuals. He won't shoot unarmed men, Ever. He is always seen with a .223, 5.56, or .308 rifle in his hands and will always share equipment and supplies to those he trusts
Friends
The only friends he has left is his buddies Hawk (Real Name: Robert), Goose (Real Name: Joseph), Link (Real Name: Trevon), and Speedy (Real Name: Devin).
Hawk is a 28 year old who is 6'1, slightly skinny, and a white american who has extreme mutual respect for each other. Goose is a 29 year old white man who is 5'11 with large muscles and a wide body. Link is a 6'3 mixed male who is extremely athletic with a thinner build regardless he has super defined and effective muscles. Speedy is a 26 year old latino male who is 5'4 with a small tight build, what he lacks in strength he makes up in endurance and agility.
Equipment and behaviors of friends: Hawk : Fully Polymer AK with a Beretta, Always forgets his meds at the safe house. Goose : Semi-Automatic shotgun with a Five Seven, Sometimes takes firefights too personal. Link : Kitted out HK416 with and a Beretta, He is always keeping our asses covered. Speedy: P90, MP9, or MP7 with no sidearm, always first one in, and last one out.
Wounds, and battles
Gunshot wound scars on his upper chest, arms, and right leg. Grazed bullet scar on the left side of his skull. Gained all of these in both the Customs area and Woods Reservation after running into countless squads of BEARs and Scavs. His most confirmed kills in one raid is 26 kills.
Aspirations
To survive long enough to leave this hellhole and go home back to his family while bringing his friends back home too
Saving Speedy and Hawk after both were pinned, and Hawk had taken 4 rounds, with both being stuck behind knee height cover and being advanced on by a dozen tangos.

Strength 25
Endurance 25
Accuracy 30

Fighter

Whistleblower42
Имя персонажа
Atlas
Описание
A 34 year old man with gray hair, an average build, and an eye patch over his left eye. A scar is seen under the eyepatch. His eye color is blue, and he always seems tired. His clothing mainly consists of a White trench coat a black T-Shirt, White jeans, and a pair of black Addik shoes. In Civilian places and safe zones he refers to himself as Daniel.
Его прошлое
Ex-USEC commander, fired under pretense of helping BEAR and the Russian Government. When Daniel was fired he was not given any money or transportation back to the States. Responsible for keeping a secret project that Terra-Group was working on under wraps but was later exposed due to a whistleblower.
Как он попал в Тарков?
Moved to Tarkov to protect a Terra-Group project that ended up being leaked. After being fired, remained in Tarkov to try and create a new life as a Bodyguard for hire.
Пристрастия
In Favor of Ex-USEC and Terra-Group employees. Likes his Addik Shoes and enjoys reading books from before the Contract Wars.
Друзья
James Duncans - American Tourist who drank Daniel under the table.
Dimitri Vladivostaki - Terra-Group Whistleblower who was given info from Daniel to expose TG.
Ulysses Tand - Ex-USEC Operative who served under Daniel.
Ранения и битвы
Right arm - Bullet lodged in right Humerus - Battle at Factory against BEAR.
Left Leg - Splinted Tibia - Escaping a group of Scavs in the streets of Tarkov.
Scarred Eye - USEC interrogation technique gone wrong - Terra-Group Whistleblower Incident
Стремления
1. Create a system of order within the Tarkov city.
2. Re-unite the groups BEAR and USEC under the same flag.
3. Create a Safe Haven for survivors who tire of war.
4. Escape from Tarkov.
During the Contract wars Daniel fought against the BEARs but ended up siding with them, He exposed the secret of Terra-Group's project and how devious it was to a Whistleblower. This led to outcry against the organization and led into the final parts of the contract wars.

Сила 26
Выносливость 29
Меткость 25

Боец

Rowan_Halvel
Имя персонажа
Rowan
Описание
6' 1", 175 lbs. Average build, bark-colored hair kept long and tied back, color matching eyes constantly scanning. A pragmatic outfit matches his other details and the dirt dusting his face, a subtle camouflage.
Его прошлое
A troubled past has always pushed Rowan forward, believing furthering the distance in time would make it easier to forget. Orphaned after his father died to war and his mother took her life the same year, home has never been a familiar concept, so sleeping in the slums of Tarkov has never bothered him like it seems to many of the others.
Как он попал в Тарков?
Contracted with the USEC, he did his best to prepare himself for when shit hit the fan.
Пристрастия
Children, sweets, comic books.
Друзья
Rus Armstrong- Former USEC turned scav fixer, a regular contact for 3rd party contracts.

Jace Mercedes- Former USEC quartermaster turned black market weapons dealer, the preferred vendor of choice when he'd rather not be spoken of.
Ранения и битвы
chest, abdomen scarring from ceramic fragmentation after encountering a wild grenade

Стремления
Enough roubles to get the fuck out of Tarkov and never look back.
Survive so far. Also that time I accidentally got a collateral kill was pretty sweet.

Сила 20
Выносливость 25
Меткость 35

Снайпер

masterton10
Character name
masterton
Description
tough man from Masterton, New Zealand
His past
growing up in Mastertom was hard.
by plane
Predilections
nothing
Friends
only a dog
Wounds, and battles
too many to speak of.
Aspirations
to kill.
survive masterton

Strength 27
Endurance 26
Accuracy 27

Fighter

Freshpo
Character name
Freshpo
Description
Fast, Clear and Fair
His past
Old Veteran from Tarkov who wants to repair his destroyed past and look foreward to the future!

Simply a good Guy!
He`s born there...!
Predilections
Loot and fight fair.
Friends
Lone Wolf.
Wounds, and battles
Healthy and ready.
Aspirations
GOAT
Coffee by himself.

Strength 30
Endurance 25
Accuracy 25

Scout

Krowkajo
Character name
Krowkajo
Description
24 Years Old. A man of his own. Chemical engineer, smart, risky and fearless. He can use some of his work and influence to get out of the city. The conflict of the city doens't affect him at all.
His past
For a young man he has suffered enough, near his adolescence, he went to the hospital 4 times, first 2 almost dying because he caught a severe urinary infection, lost complete left foot sensitivity and almost a kidney he fought hard, since that event he changed. Got more serious, more perceptive, and thinker, always covering his back before making any action in any context. The other 3 visits were only imperfections surgery
When he graduated at college with advanced russian certification one of the companies offered a job in tarkov for a good amount of money, obviously he was seeking a good quality of life, so he accepted it and traveled to Tarkov, he never knew he will be in the middle of a civil war.
Predilections
He loves solving problems, not conventionally, but in any way possible.
Friends
None
Wounds, and battles
Left Kidney and leg damaged
Aspirations
Have a good work so he can get a good quality of life when he gets old and live peacefully
He invented a machine to clean CO2 from the air

Strength 30
Endurance 25
Accuracy 25

Sniper

ZelloNoel
Имя персонажа
Nikolai_Ivanov
Описание
6'2 burly male with a long scar spanning from his left cheek, diagonally to his right eye, slight limp
Его прошлое
Born in Moscow in 1986, went on to become a Spetsnaz operator, before being found guilty of war crimes and fled after killing his 2 escorts. Nikolai then learned about what was happening in Tarkov and decided that would be his destination.
Как он попал в Тарков?
Nikolai hitch-hiked as close to Tarkov as he could, then walked the last 30 km.
Пристрастия
Poetry, hatchets and old beat up cars
Друзья
-Samuel, an 18 year old American adrenaline junkie who Nikolai met as they were both sneaking into Tarkov, now work together in small squad operations that Nikolai taught to Samuel
-Dmitri, a former Russian sailor who went to Tarkov to earn enough money to take care of his 2 sons, Vlad and Sasha after their mother died. Sasha the oldest takes care of Vlad with the money Dmitri sends home.
Ранения и битвы
-Wounded in Afghanistan due to a bullet to the shoulder
-Shrapnel to the leg due to an accidental blue on blue incident when another Spetsnaz operator was shot and a grenade he was preparing to throw rolled toward him, causing him to have a mild limp
Стремления
Wants to make enough money to move to the Netherlands and open a woodworking company
Saved the life of a child in Russia when he grabbed the girl's arm before she walked into traffic, as a truck was coming down the road at a high rate of travel

Сила 29
Выносливость 25
Меткость 26

Боец

HelloWar
Character name
HelloWar
Description
persona robusta,seria, decidida, de buen caracter que le gusta formar equipos tacticos y ayudar al equipo a liderar hacia la victoria
His past
vivia en una pequeña ciudad en argentina que llevaba una vida normal como trabajador metalurgico asta ser victima de amenazas devido a una mafia en la cual se negaban en proveer materias primas para la fabricacion de armas ilegales
fue transportado como rehen devido a un ajuste de cuentas de la mafia
Predilections
habilidoso con las manos , fuerte , tiende a ser fabricante de chips electronicos
Friends
pocos pero sinceros los cuales nunca se dejaran tentar para traicionarlo
Wounds, and battles
heridas causadas en las manos por su profecion
Aspirations
le gustaria tener un futuro como tecnico reparador o fabricante de chips para naves espaciales en la nasa
la fabricacion de una plancha de metal totalmente inpenetrable que se utilizarian en armamento pesado

Strength 30
Endurance 25
Accuracy 25

Engineer

Faytrix
Character name
Caine
Description
Caine x military turned contract worker. Hired gun mercenary holds no allegiance to any one group.
His past
Grew up as a military brat then when he turned of age enlisted himself. Caine quickly rose through the military ranks by his marksman ability. Rumored to have more then 150 confirmed kills but some people argue the number is much higher.
Caine was hired by an unknown group to uncover some important intel through out Tarkov
Predilections
Dont know
Friends
Caine only had one real friend growing up. They both enlisted at the same time unfortunately while out on a mission he lost his life. Caine is a very antisocial person who enjoys solitude.
Wounds, and battles
Countless scars throughout his body from his time in the military the most notable scar is the one along his right eye received during a covert mission where he almost had is eye cut out.
Aspirations
Caine sometimes wonders what it would be like to live a normal life but sees no end to his current lifestyle other then death
His many medals from his time in the military however they bring him no joy and doesn't want them in the first place.

Strength 30
Endurance 20
Accuracy 30

Sniper

DeKryation
Character name
DeKryation
Description
Bald. Black Eyes. Asian.
His past
A Former USEC Contractor deployed to Tarkov in 2018. Declared MIA but still alive and well in Tarkov.
Deployed on USEC infiltration through the streets of Tarkov
Predilections
Playing a video game called Escape From Tarkov
Friends
None.
Wounds, and battles
Fought in the initial infiltration into Tarkov.
Aspirations
Become a well-known PMC
Taking down 4 exit campers on Factory.

Strength 30
Endurance 25
Accuracy 25

Fighter

b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2