Blackb1rd

New players

Daunikkek
Имя персонажа
Nathan
Описание
A young man with Brown hair and Deep Green eyes. His hair pushed up into a fauxhawk. Standing around 5'9 and weighing in at 140Lbs. Age 28 His overall complexion being a Caucasian Male.
Его прошлое
Grew up in Texas as a Trash boy for a local butchers shop. One day he decided enough was enough with his dingy job and started working out and started a career of spelunking. Over the course of about 5-6 years, he started getting the press to cover his spelunking expeditions. Slowly growing fame over the course of his life, a crime syndicate in Tarkov decided that they wanted to hear more about his story. He got involved with there people because of his predisposition to stealing things as a side hobby.
Как он попал в Тарков?
He was invited to Tarkov by an unknown Crime Syndicate. They needed his skills in expert rappelling and rope climbing to Rob a major bank in Tarkov holding something of extreme value to the syndicate.
Пристрастия
He loves to climb. He also has a love for Gems and things of that nature.
Друзья
Not many people except for Fans. He has pretty deep connections with other cave divers.
Ранения и битвы
Has gotten into scuffs with drunks but over his spelunking career. Has a large scar up his leg from a bad falling accident. Hands are very calloused.
Стремления
Wants to collect enough money so he can lead a normal life away from crime and dangerous cave diving.
Самые значительные достижения персонажа
Set a record for longest cave dive in a certain cave in Utah.

Сила 28
Выносливость 28
Меткость 24

Разведчик

FabulousShawn
Имя персонажа
Mark_Sanders
Описание
Mark Sanders is very lanky, thin, and 5 feet and 11 inches tall. He has barely worked out in his life. He has light brown hair and eyes. He's extremely lonely and is often found by himself working on his computer. He has extreme intelligence concerning electronic devices and software. He loves to explore nature and has always wanted to travel the world and meet new people.
Его прошлое
Mark grew up in a small town in the United States. He is a very lonely and intelligent kid. Instead of meeting people, Mark worked on his computer. He taught himself simple programming and software design and eventually learned about software engineering, malware creation and insertion, aswell as data gathering.
Как он попал в Тарков?
During the summer, Mark was contacted by USEC with a plethora of contracts involving data gathering and cyber attacks. Over the next few years at the start of the conflict, Mark had led several cyber attacks on BEAR. Eventually, USEC paid Mark to fly to Tarkov to coordinate with further attacks and to repair and secure USEC's own systems. Always wanting to meet new people and see new places, Shawn had no choice but to say yes. He wished he had said no.
Пристрастия
Hacking
Cyber Security
Malware
Data Gathering
Друзья
Shawn Stevens (missing)
Ранения и битвы
None
Стремления
To travel the world and meet new people.
To escape Tarkov
Hacking into a BEAR server hub and gaining weeks worth of data concerning troop movement, supply drops, weapon depots, tunnel systems, sniper nests, fuel reserves, and active operating positions

Сила 20
Выносливость 30
Меткость 30

Снайпер

Lord_Vader_
Character name
Lord_Vader
Description
Lord Vader, Dark Lord of the Sith. Ruled the galaxy for decades. Now he rules Tarkov.
His past
Born on the sandy planet of Tatooine, he grew up as a Slave. His winning in podracing got him freed thanks to the Jedi Order. He then joined the Jedi Order, until he started having nightmares about losing his wife in childbirth. Wanting to avoid that at all costs, he joined Chancellor Palpatine and helped eradicate the Jedi Order.
How did he get to Tarkov?
During his travels across the Galaxy, he made his way to Earth in search of one of the last remaining Jedi Masters.
Predilections
Loves the Dark side of the Force, Hates sand.
Friends
Obi-Wan Kenobi (pre Jedi slaughter)
Emperor Palpatine
The Force
Wounds, and battles
Most of his body was replaced with Advanced Cybernetics after sustaining brutal injuries during his fight with Obi-Wan
Aspirations
Rule the Galaxy. But that's long term. For now, he will rule Tarkov as he sees fit.
The greatest achievement that character did
Single-Handedly wiped out the remaining Jedi after the Jedi Purge.

Strength 28
Endurance 26
Accuracy 26

Sniper

Drunkcowboy
Имя персонажа
Alexsandr
Описание
Standing at 6'0" and weighing roughly 186 pounds, Alexsandr is a strong and loyal soldier who is steadfast as they come.
Его прошлое
Alexsandr "Tachanka" Senaviev, was born in Russia at Saint Petersburg and enlisted in the military at the age of ripe 18. He had completed his training and saw one tour before the Contract war began. When order began to break down, he soon found himself separated from his unit and in the middle of chaos.
Как он попал в Тарков?
Alexsandr was part of a military detachment enroute to Spetsnaz training when he was redirected to reports of civil unrest. When the fighting broke out he was separated from his unit and left to the elements of Tarkov.
Пристрастия
Alexsandr loves gun and using them. He is an avid collector and often modifying his own weapon, even when against protocol.
Друзья
Alexsandr has made many friends in the military, including some high ranking officers who took note of his heroism and capabilities.
Ранения и битвы
have never been shot, but certainly has been shot at. He has knife wound in his upper chest after being stabbed while on deployment, but proceeded to take in out and repeatedly murder his attacker with his own knife.
Стремления
Alexsandr love having structure and order, along with serving his Motherland. It is these things he wishing to restore.
In the Russo-Georgian war, Alexsandr was able to wipe out a machine gun nest blocking the advance of his unit. It is here where killed his first men, of many, and was stabbed. He continued on the battle, tough wounded, and led his men to the succession of their mission.

Сила 25
Выносливость 28
Меткость 27

Боец

Benji_Capriola
Character name
Benji
Description
I'm fit young Russian at the age of 31. I'm a marksmen, not to brag, and I was also once a star runner. I have a strong will, and I will stop at nothing to avenge what I loved. My weapon of choice is the AK-74N. I will fight until my last breath, and that breath will be a chant of victory!
His past
I will kill every last Scav for what they did to my family. They Slaughtered my family as we were preparing to leave the city of Tarkov one night. A group of drunken scavs were rooming the street when they saw my wife and I and our kids packing the car to leave. They came up behind me and hit my in the head with the but of their gun. When I awoke it was the morning and all my family was laying there dead. My wife and daughter had most of their cloths removed, they seemed to have been raped. My song was beaten badly as well. From then on I swore I would stay in Tarkov and kill every last Scav I came in contact with. I joined the BEAR militia soon after.
I was raising my family in the once great city of Tarkov before it all went to shit.
Predilections
I want to kill as many Scavs as possible to avenge my family's death.
Friends
My brother worked for the BEAR militia group before i joined so I have good relations with him and pretty much everyone in the BEAR group.
Wounds, and battles
I have found in many street, forest, shore, and sea battles with my brothers in the BEAR militia group.
Aspirations
I want and will, kill as many Scavs and USECs that are in my way trying to stop the BEAR militia group.
My greatest achievement was taking a 1200 yard shot with an AK-74N saving a little girl by killing her captive, a scav.

Strength 20
Endurance 30
Accuracy 30

Scout

Ruthless17
Character name
Ruthless
Description
Height: 6'4
Weight: 240
Hair: Wild
Hair Color: Dirty Brown
Beard: Full
Beard Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Glasses: Yes
His past
Once a military officer who was bound to a desk, Ruthless was thrown into the chaos of a mission gone wrong. On his first mission in the field in months, military Russian forces ambushed his unit. As the smoke cleared and the dust settled, only Ruthless remained.
Ruthless was assigned to a USEC camp in Tarkov to help source enemy Russian forces.
Predilections
M4's and sunsets
Friends
M.I.A.
Wounds, and battles
No notable battles. Scars on his hands from childhood.
Aspirations
Ruthless wants to survive Tarkov and reunite with his unit. He is willing to do whatever it takes to do so.
His greatest achievement was raising his son, Luke back in the states.

Strength 22
Endurance 30
Accuracy 28

Engineer

StrongStrawb
Character name
StrongStrawb
Description
He is tall and muscular with no hair except a beard and mustache.
His past
He was in the US Army for 10 years with a wife and two kids at home. He was captured by the enemy and they threatened to kill his family if they didn't work for him as a hit man. He did this for 3 years until he finally escaped.
He got to Tarkov when he escaped his captors and decided to live in Tarkov since he had no way of getting home and he was pronounced dead to his family.
Predilections
He has a predilection for guns.
Friends
He has no friends as he was captured and was alone.
Wounds, and battles
He has many wounds from the battles that he took part in during his time in the US Army.
Aspirations
One day he hopes to find peace away from all of this war and violence.
The greatest achievement was that he saved his whole squad from dying.

Strength 25
Endurance 25
Accuracy 30

Fighter

BiodecayYT
Character name
Gzech
Description
He is a Military Vigilante, He currently is in Norvinsk or so called Tarkov, Killing all the high bounty bears he can find, With his Accuracy with the P225 & M4A1.
He's killed many Bears and sadly even Civilians even though they were all meant to be evacuated. He currently lives in a shelter and has food etc. With the amount of players
He has killed.
His past
He had a happy life, Jaynokv wanted him to join Military school after finishing School, They both passed military school and went they're different ways, Gzech ended up being employed by a Military Company that works in norvinsk and many other places for the Attributes in Strength and Accuracy since he has gone to the Gun Range alot.
He was getting deployed into norvinsk for a Important mission of finding missing files, Doing quests for the High Executive board.
When he was about to land in Norvink, The Helicopter took fire and crashed. But he survivied.
Predilections
Gzech loves Meat an aweful lot, He's especially picky when it comes to any food. His favourite would be Beef jerky.
Friends
I have had one friend called, Jaynokv Lesouki, He's been with him ever since school. & Even joined him in Military school and would casually go to the gun range.
Wounds, and battles
He has taken many bullet wounds when fighting some Leaders of the Bear, One to the arm & Leg.

He's also taken cuts from when a Civilian tried wacking him with a Tomahawk.
Aspirations
He hopes to live a great life, But the Military is holding him back.
He won the award of "Bear Slayer" for slaying many Bears, To much to count. Has also killed leaders of the BEAR.

Strength 26
Endurance 26
Accuracy 28

Fighter

isakly123
Имя персонажа
Isak_Lyttisson
Описание
Isak is a tall man (1 meter 98 cm) that is moderately strong. He's 35 years old.
Его прошлое
Isak was a pilot for the Swedish air force, but in his later years he became a war journalist. He had a girlfriend, but she died of cancer when Isakly123 was 23 years old.
Как он попал в Тарков?
Isak went to Tarkov as a reporter of the conflict building up inside the city. Once martial law was put in place, he stayed to continue reporting any news coming inside of the city. Eventually the military lost grip of the city, and now he's stuck, even if he wants to or not.
Пристрастия
Females. (i hope this is a sexual preference question???)
Друзья
Isak have a few friends inside of Tarkov, but he generally prefers to go alone.
Ранения и битвы
He's been in a few clashes with the local population, known as scavs. He got hit once by a 9mm on his little finger. He once managed to kill a BEAR operator who tried to stab him in the back.
Стремления
Isak has always wanted to be a journalist, aswell as a pilot. Both of these dreams have been achieved for him.
The greatest achievement he's ever done is being accepted into the air force as a pilot.

Сила 30
Выносливость 25
Меткость 25

Боец

hppyfam
Character name
Johnston
Description
5'9
Brown Hair
Blue Eyes
Athletic
crossed rifle tattoo on right forearm
His past
After spending 6 years in 2nd Battalion 75th Ranger Regiment, 2 of it as a Team leader, his final year as a Squad leader, he tried out for the Army Special Forces school. He was accepted as a 18B Weapons SGT. He spent the next 2 years of his life attending various Army and Civilian Schools to make him the best shooter he could become. After finishing Robin Sage he was assigned to 3rd Group SFG. He shined for the next 3 years before deciding to leave the Army. This upsetting his High School sweetheart turned Wife. She left him after 12 years of Marriage. With nowhere else to turn he joined up with a highly recommend PMC group a former Teammate joined on with a few years earlier.
Chasing paycheck to paycheck he volunteered for what he thought was a simple protection duty turned to fight for survival.
Predilections
Food, every place he has been he enjoys trying new food.
Friends
Caron, they traveled to Tarkov together, becoming close friends.
Wounds, and battles
Fought in Syria and numerous redacted countries throughout the middle east.
Aspirations
He currently is living paycheck to paycheck spending his money on a good Scotch Collection.
Graduating US ARMY 18B Training

Strength 26
Endurance 27
Accuracy 27

Fighter

otaminempire
Имя персонажа
SiyahKartal
Описание
Turkish born military agent, aged 30. 5"11 tall , 75kg in weight. Is bold with medium muscle build body. Tattoo on chest of a Phoenix red and black in color.
Его прошлое
Coming from a small country side residing in Turkey , Brought up living on the country side most of his life. Used to be a Tea farmer working at a Tea factory. Until he finally hit 20 years of age, the military took him and placed into solid training with rifles and pistols. After nearly 10 years serving, now is known in his country side as the "Siyah Kartal" , the Black Hawk.
Как он попал в Тарков?
Russian military needed assistance , and now serving the BEAR as private military contractor.
Пристрастия
Has a passion for keeping the peace as character believes that justice prevails over evil. Will go out of his way to ensure the safety of the people.
Друзья
Only ever had one friend that he always keeps in contact with, the one known as "Beyaz Aslan" The White Lion. Brought up together as child, went to school together and shared many life experiences. However now that Siyah Kartal has moved on he rarely keeps in contact with his friend. But he knows that if need be , Beyaz Aslan will be there when called upon.
Ранения и битвы
Has scar on right eye from fighting a wolf in the wilderness as a Teenager. This has happen as one night he strayed to far from his home town and got lost in the wilderness. Luckily his friend Beyaz Aslan saw him leaving the town and followed him to the wilderness.
Стремления
Siyah Kartal has an ambition to be the greatest assassin men has ever known. Tries to achieve this by proving to others that no matter at what cost he always gets his target. Dead or alive.
Greatest achievement would be that he has the rank of Captain in the Turkish army.

Сила 25
Выносливость 30
Меткость 25

Снайпер

PhilipKindred
Имя персонажа
Pyotr_Bobrinsky
Описание
25 years old, 5' 10", Bear, 72kg.
Его прошлое
spent two years in Russian Ground Forces, Saw minimal combat, signed up for contracting at 20, spent
two years travelling the world completing morally grey contracts, some may or may not have been illegal. Took a one
year break after the death of his friend Sacha. Hired into B.E.A.R's private military company in 2028.
Как он попал в Тарков?
He was hired by the B.E.A.R private military company, who were looking for experienced vets.
It obviously wasn't his first contract job, so Pyotr knew what to expect. B.E.A.R surprised him continously not
only throughout training, but with the overall pay and conditions he worked in, it was outstanding comapred to the
usual shitholes he'd worked in before. This began making sense as everyone he was working with seemed to be
skilled and experienced, compared to the normal ragtag group of ex-soldiers. He was by far the youngest, most looked
over 30.

Пристрастия
Pyotr absolutely hates Terracorp, but besides that he'll work with anyone.
Друзья
He used to have a really good friend, his friend's name was Sacha, they met in the russian ground forces
when they were in the same squad, they had alot of downtime so to stave off the boredom they formed a bond and
simply burned time together. They continued to work together until one night on a patrol protecting something
they weren't given information on they were attacked, and Sacha was killed. Since then Pyotr prefers to limit human
interaction to business or casual conversation.
Ранения и битвы
Including the night Sacha died Pyotr has gotten into dozens of firefights, most
being resolved quickly and without any injuries to his teamates. The night Sacha died was by far the worst, they were in a
fortified two story hotel protecting something for someone for alot of money. They were told combat was plausible,
but not to the extent it turned out to be. They were assaulted by 2 armored vans filled with usec who killed everyone, only Pyotr survived.

Стремления
Get revenge for Sacha and kill anyone working for Terracorp. Also to get some money along the way.
Always scored the highest on marksmanship training.

Сила 20
Выносливость 25
Меткость 35

Боец

TheHowlingDingo
Имя персонажа
Guy
Описание
A jack of all trades, master of none. Deployed as a second in command, he operated in a small team of around 15 men, often tasked with stalking and stealth tactics, carries his best friends dog tags with him after the gunfight that left him as a lone wolf. Proficient in Stealth and Extreme Survival Techniques
Его прошлое
Guy was born into middle class family, had a good education in Australia, achieved decent scores at school, joined the Australian Defence Force but quit after almost 6 months of basic training. He then chose to pursue a private security career, he ended up landing a job as an infantry-man for USEC. Passing basic training and stealth tactics as an elective, he was quickly deployed to Tarkov in response to the escalating situation in the Norvinsk Region. Caught in an intense gunfight between USEC, BEAR and Civilian Militia more commonly known as SCAVs, Guy now finds himself hiding inside a container, with a lingering supply of ammo for his M4A1 and his trusty P226. He makes the decision to emerge and escape from Tarkov.
Как он попал в Тарков?
Was deployed with a squad rapidly after basic training in order to meet the rising need for operators to counter rising tensions in the Norvinsk Region.
Пристрастия
As a jack of all trades and natural survivalist, he adapts extremely well in all situations and able to perform to a high standard. Small predilection for automatic small arms. Slight tendency for condensed milk.
Друзья
Most died in the tri way gunfight.
Ранения и битвы
Broken arm after adrenaline fuelled sprint to safety, gunshot wound that has been self-treated whilst hiding in the container, small bruising after taking shotgun shell to chest whilst wearing body armour. Scars from misfire during training.
Стремления
Wants to go home and have a happy family with his girlfriend. Wants to be a leader in the crumbling city that is Tarkov.
: Guy was sent on a scouting mission whilst the rest of his squad rested, located a BEAR PMC and followed him back to a Forward operating base setup in an old office skyscraper. Managed to follow closely and through a ventilation system and learn that the BEAR were gearing up for the attack on his Squads camp, after learning this information he assassinated the Officer Commanding and sprinted his way back to camp, giving his Squad the necessary time to fortify their position. He provided significant firepower during the attack confirming almost 12 PMC kills. When outnumbered and most of his squad dead, he took his M4 rifle and some MREs and ran to the nearest container and treated a gunshot wound to the thigh. Hid for 1 week rifle pointed at the door as he heard SCAVs and BEAR PMCs alike walk by. Though he was the lone survivor, his quick thinking and endurance allowed him and his squad to put up one last fight.

Сила 22
Выносливость 33
Меткость 25

Разведчик

matrix54794
Character name
matrix54794
Description
An ex-military veteran dishonorably discharged for following his conscience
His past
3 years ago as the commanding officer overseeing a covert-op, the top brass ordered an assault that would have caused heavy collateral damage. When he advised against the maneuver and ultimately refused to follow orders, his authority was usurped and his second in command placed in charge. The assault yielded the expected results; heavy civilian casualties while narrowly missing the intended target. His moral fortitude earned him a court marshal and dishonorable discharge that excommunicated him from the military community. Now a gun-for-hire seeking revenge against the military leaders that wronged him, he bears the weight of the innocent lives that were lost and continues the fight against the powers that be in the hopes that their deaths will not have been in vain.
Obviously not by choice. He was forced to flee to Tarkov in hopes of finding a para-military group sympathetic to his cause.
Predilections
His profession often did not allow time for such extravagances but a hard whiskey in the company of friends was always a welcomed reprieve.
Friends
Anyone with a strong moral compass and the willingness to fight for those who cannot defend themselves
Wounds, and battles
The expected scars from a long and decorated military career as well as the emotional scars not outwardly visible
Aspirations
Bring those that wronged him to justice either through the courts or more eternal means.
Standing up for his beliefs to preserve the sanctity of human life.

Strength 24
Endurance 27
Accuracy 29

Scout

nomad4432
Character name
GrishaTropatsky
Description
A tough and grizzled man, Grisha Tropatsky has gone through many hardships to become what he is today: loyal, courageous, tough as nails, but most importantly: dedicated. He fully utilizes his superior gun skills and strength to complete the task at hand, anything for a couple rubles to support his wife and his sanity, no matter how dirty the job gets. When the going gets tough, Vlad gets even tougher and steps up when no one else does. High in demand, and a good drinking buddy to boot (whenever he gets the chance), you can always rely on good ol' Grish (as his buddies say it) to get the occasion done.
His past
Being part of a military family soaked deep in native Russian tradition, Grisha Tropatsky was destined to be the successor to his father, Nikolai Tropatsky, who was the General-Polkovnik of aviation within the soviet union as well as a decorated war veteran and even had supposed ties to the Kremlin. He was a single child, his father was very strict and wanted him to follow one path, and he had no mother either so life was pretty much already set for him. Before turning 13, he and his family moved from Moscow to the city of Tarkov on account of his father and his occupation, and this was especially hard on Grisha for he had to severe ties to his closest friends and this had a huge effect on him. He subsequently joined the army at 17 and was an exceptional soldier at that, even rising to the rank of warrant officer before meeting his soon to be wife, Aniya, at a local bar in town. However, his life was far from being concluded...
look at his past
Predilections
He is deeply and primarily devoted to his wife and will do anything to keep her from harms way, he doesn't fancy Americans too much seeing that he grew up with a strict military father during the cold war, he loves Russia as a whole and couldn't imagine living anywhere else with his wife, he is extremely picky with his weapons and primarily uses his trusty old AK-74N that he was given early in his military career and won many competitions with, his favorite book is "Roadside Picnic" by Arkady & Boris Strugatsky, and his soul food is condensed milk with some rye bread (and there's plenty of it in Tarkov!)
Friends
Ever since Tarkov plundered into chaos, Grisha has, pretty much, been an errand boy for many people, establishing connections with a plethora of reputable and maybe not so reputable customers. One especially trustworthy trader goes by the name of Prapor, a wealthy entrepreneur and businessman that has his hands deep in the gun business here in the Tarkov region. Prapor treats him like the son he always wanted and pampers him heavily with equipment and supplies because he's one of the very few he could actually trust nowadays. The way they met is rather complicated and to tell you the truth, even Grisha doesnt remember too well, but it doesnt really matter now.
Wounds, and battles
Early in his military career, Grisha was a partial victim of a friendly fire incident where a colleague of his accidentally shot him in the thigh with his AK and permanently impaired his right leg, and he was never able to run very well ever since then, but being 6 foot 3 inches and 220 pound, he was never really going to be up there with the likes of any Olympic runners and the such. However, nowadays its very rare to see him with any major wounds at any given time, maybe he would come back with a flesh wound on one of his extremities, but those are far and few in between, it was more normal to see him with an unshaven beard and a grin on his face more than anything.
Aspirations
His biggest goal in life is to make ends meat for his wife and himself, because there is nothing more special to him than seeing the look of satisfaction on his lovers face, its what motivates him to keep living and risking his life for his special someone, that and finding a suitable drinking buddy for those cold and windy nights
The greatest achievement for Grisha was when married his wife of course. A lot of the things he did or done in the past (for example, winning a couple shooting tournaments, beating up that asshole Misha in middle school, gaining the rank of warrant officer, finding a safe place to stay after shit hit the fan, etc) he feels doesn't hold a candle to meeting his wife.

Strength 29
Endurance 22
Accuracy 29

Fighter

Rice
Character name
Rice
Description
Slightly above average height, slightly overweight, and not very strong. A great shot but not a runner by any means.
His past
Hunter and Sport Shooter, enjoyed much of his life learning about weapons systems and perfecting his shot. Spent his youth living a normal life in the Mid-West, U.S. living a boring and majorly uneventful life. This lead him to seek adventure and sign for USEC.
Being part of USEC and sent into the city left him confused and angered. Because of this frustration he abandon the USEC and became something of a loner with some comrades. Unfortunately during an encounter all were scattered and couldn't find each other.. leading him to venture through the city in attempt to find his lost friends.
Predilections
Precision Weapons, and battle rifles. Preferring to take care of his tasks by eliminating threats at a distance while staying hidden and evading direct confrontation as much as possible.
Friends
Very few, all his friends of which he had contact with have gone MIA. Staying friendly towards other English speakers in an attempt to make some new connections, he prefers to not be alone.
Wounds, and battles
Luckily no battle has left him wounded or in any need of medical attention. Though he has been in very little close quarters encounters that would permit such a thing to happen.
Aspirations
His main objective is to find his comrades that had been traveling with him. A secondary goal is to form a team with others left behind by USEC in order to survive in the city and eventually escape.
Very few events are to note in his life, primarily his shooting abilities have lead him to feel very confident when engaging in his preferred scenario (Long to medium range encounters). This confidence is boasted by his ability as a hunter.
(Nothing stands out as a life changing event in any way)

Strength 21
Endurance 20
Accuracy 39

Sniper

lowcrawl
Character name
lowcrawl
Description
A pro PMC and USEC individual. Focused now on making sense of what happened and returning home with any trinket worth more than a penny... or two.
His past
Patriotic kid turned Marine left him with a double pump combat tour record. Afterwards went to work for Terra Corp developing crypto tech thinking he would leave the combat life behind him until he was recruited on the inside from USEC.
Free plane ticket with a promise of a upward trajectory career from Terra Corp meant he was on the first class red eye flight out and Tarkov bound.
Predilections
U.S. based assault rifles, technology, and a decent knowledge base of rough terrain, and urban combat. Speaks English and some Russian.
Friends
A fellow USEC contact code named Fireball who recruited him. Everyone else is a just a means to survival whether their alive... or not.
Wounds, and battles
Fought clearing the streets of Fallujah block by block in Operation Phantom Fury, then on a second tour was guarding POW's in an interrogation camp.Wounds he is clear but has a fear of knives. Damn things don't ever need to reload.
Aspirations
Lives by a code that he beholds unto himself - Death before Dishonor
House clearing gone bad left two leaders stranded on a roof, while part of the effort made to rescue them, lowcrawl pursued into the building while others were still in disarray leading to the successful extraction of members of their command.

Strength 27
Endurance 23
Accuracy 30

Fighter

Bigcreature4058
Character name
Stampers
Description
Stampers is a young soldier in USEC. He joined as a PMC in his early 20s after his skill got noticed by the military organization. Stampers had a decent athlete build to prevent any accidents in combat related to his cardio or strength. Which resulted in less training with his firearm skills. Stampers wasn't the best shot out there but he could get the job done. In his unit he mainly was the go to rifleman.
His past
Stampers was with the Marines before he transfered over to USEC. He grew quite fond of his unit, Darrison, Daniels and Andrew were his best buds there. Darrison was the marksman of the group. He was the best shot there was. Daniels was a rifleman beside Stampers, they both liked the reliance of more rounds to put down field. Lastly was their commanding officer, Andrew who was the stereotype command, always sounded like he had a stick up his ass and never gave a nice talk to the unit. But after Stampers separated from his team to join USEC, he felt lonely, more silent than usual. Never really talking to anyone, remaining a silent fighter.
After his recognition from USEC he joined their forces and got deployed south of Tarkov during USECs actions. He stationed at the Shoreline inside the walls of a base near the lighthouse. After command left he was left to wander aimlessly after the walls got attacked and the population inside dispersed.
Predilections
Stampers had a fond liking to AR-15 model rifles. It was mostly what he practiced with when he wasn't working on his athletic build. A bias started building with him after he used it so much, when he was with the marines it was the stock rifle model so he didn't really have a choice on what he wanted to use.
Friends
( Ex-Squadmates ) Darrison, Daniels, and Andrews. Other than these three, Stampers is mostly acquaintance with people he meets.
Wounds, and battles
Not experiencing much damage from battles, Stampers doesn't have a lot of wounds to show, except one incident, during one of his battles a explosive device exploded above his head during a extraction op for civilians, he just finished clearing a building and exited it when the second story got destroyed by enemy explosives and rubble landed on his helmet and split open the skin on his right arm, leaving a deep scar going up his arm.
Aspirations
Stampers hopes to leave Tarkov alive to see his team and transfer back to the marines where he feels he belongs. And hopefully see Tarkov restored to its old healthy form, dwelling with civilians.
During a op in the east, Stampers and his team were put on a mission along with twelve other teams to destroy enemy weapon caches. These caches were planned to be shipped to enemy forces in the west where they'd destroy critical command posts and HQs. Stampers and his team eliminated 23 men and 5 caches single handedly.

Strength 26
Endurance 30
Accuracy 24

Engineer

Agnisekhar

Character name
Agnisekhar

Description
Name-Agnisekhar Ghosh
Profession-Soilder/Mercernary/Head of VIP Security Terra group
Status-Single
Race-Indian
Height-6 ft
Weight-80 Kg

His past
Agnisekhar is part of "The Special Protection Group" The Special Protection Group is a security force of the Government of India that is responsible for the protection of the Prime Minister of India, the former Prime Ministers and members of their immediate family members.
During a Terrorist attack on the Parliament of India, He rescued the Prime Minister and was awarded the Param Vir Chakra (The Param Vir Chakra (PVC) is India's highest military decoration, awarded for displaying distinguished acts of valor during wartime. The PVC is equivalent to the Medal of Honor in the United States and the Victoria Cross in the United Kingdom
At the age of 35, he left "The Special Protection Group" to work for Terragroup VIP security.

He left his Former job of The Special Protection Group and was Hired as The Terragroup VIP security Head.After working in TerraGroup for 2 years, he was caught in a Rape scandal and was fired by Terragroup.Now he works as a Mercenary and will do any job that has a good amount of money in it.

Predilections
He is fond of Guns, His favorites are AKs and Vals and his favorite Gun is AS Val.He spends most of his free time by gambling and drinking and with prostitutes, his favorite drink is Jack Daniels (Whisky) and also some good Wine.

Friends
Natalino, Lewis

Wounds, and battles
Two bullet wounds, one on the Right arm, and the second one is around the Left calf of the Leg.

Aspirations
To Earn Money and be Rich

Rescued the Former India Prime Minister
Killed more than 100 Terrorist

Strength 28
Endurance 28
Accuracy 24

Fighter

Edited by Agnisekhar

LaPouts_Qc
Имя персонажа
TadeyusKrako
Описание
Black Hair
Nice black beard
A scar on the left eye

Его прошлое
Tadeyus Krakovi, Ex bear military trainer decided to join the USEC during the Tarkov crysis after seeing horrible things that the bear were doing to the Tarkov citizen.
He lost his wife and his kid in a car accident caused by a drunk driver.
He will always remember his wife and son.

Как он попал в Тарков?
Joined USEC to give tactical info about BEAR and the city of Tarkov itself
Пристрастия
Hiding, camouflage, strats, target shooting
Друзья
Ivan Frankleizn
Norman Ton
Virgil Saymen
Kalarsch Marinov
Ранения и битвы
One of the first wave of Tarkov Citizen to take arms agaisnt the BEAR and help the USEC

Стремления
Making Tarkov a free place back and avenge his dead son and wife
Get over the death of his wife and son

Сила 27
Выносливость 26
Меткость 27

Боец

Avalancheee
Character name
Avalanchee
Description
Avalanche is his callsign. He is a quiet man.
He is capable of killing anyone who will threaten him or any of his friends.

His past
He joined the US Marines in 1999. He was deployed in Iraq where he encountered the KerniSEC operators on a rescue mission. US Marines were tasked to assist them if Rebels attack. They did. A big firefight started. The Marines were holding a rooftop and the Operators were below them holding the main door. Rebels pushed us hard, I decided to go downstairs and help them carry the wounded to the Hotel.
Two months later he became a KerniSEC operator.

After KerniSEC and SafeSea formed the USEC he was deployed to Tarkov with one goal Protect the Terra Group organization.
In 2005 he arrived to Tarkov.
Predilections
Fitness, Shooting and Voleyball
Friends
All my friends are lost. After the Contract Wars i operate silently and alone.
Wounds, and battles
Battle in the Interchange. After the contract wars in 28' he was scavanging the streets of Tarkov when he encountered the interchange. He went inside equipped with AR-15 and a Soft armor. He saw two other USEC operators and they quickly became friends, but not for long. Scavangers saw us in the interchange as we were searching for money. They quickly started attacking us with Molotov granades and gunfire. 3 USEC PMCs were holding for 4 hours until it got dark. Scavangers didn't had any night vision devices. Avalanche got hit twice with shrapnel but the PACA Catched it. Two other USEC Operators were badly injured. I gived them basic aid and some morphine. Then they left.
Aspirations
Find other lost operators.
Restore peace.
get home.

I helped with the destruction of the Firdos Square statue in 2003 in Iraq.

Strength 26
Endurance 27
Accuracy 27

Scout

Droopysilentdj
Имя персонажа
Gabriel
Описание
Standing at 180cm, and weighing roughly 90 kilograms, Gabriel is a tank of a man. His messy brown hair, and scrappy beard help to hide the beneath them, but up-close it's very obvious he is not native to the Norvinsk region. His brown eyes seem soft compared to the weathered man they belong to.
Его прошлое
Gabriel Muscato hails from the United States of America, and due to his family has deep ties to American-Italian culture. He lived a fairly standard childhood, and was all set to train and take-over his father's resturant in time. However, at the age of 15, on a clear September day, he was set on a path that would guide him into his current life. It wasn't much of a choice, but more a burning passion to get into the fight as soon as he turned 18 he joined the Army, in his entry test he scored high enough to become a combat medic and spent his military career as such. It wasn't until his return from his second delpoyment in 2009, that he realized the world he left behind wasn't the same. America was in the middle of a recession, and Gabriel, finishing up his second contract with the Army had no family job to return to. Several years, and odd jobs later he would be approached by a USEC representative and offered a job with the Private Military Contractor.
Как он попал в Тарков?
Gabriel found his way to Tarkov with the PMC company USEC.
Пристрастия
Momma's cooking, NATO weapons, and surviving.
Друзья
He has a few USEC operators he tags along with from time to time.
Ранения и битвы
He has several small scars and burn marks on his lower arms, which pair nicely alongside the two bullet scars, one on his left forearm, the other just above his pelvis on left side.
Стремления
To survive Tarkov and get back home before the world he knew is too different for him to merge back into.
While on his first deployment, he moved out of cover to retrieve a soldier who had been wounded by gunfire. After picking up the wounded, and on his way back to cover, he was shot just above his hip. Fueled on adrenaline, Gabriel made it back to cover and began applying first-aid to the wounded soldier and then himself.

Сила 26
Выносливость 27
Меткость 27

Боец

Schackalu
Character name
JAck
Description
31 Years old, 5'11" tall, 165 lbs. Pale skin without tattoos and a bald shaved head with red brown 3 days beard in his face.
His past
Jack was born and raised in Canada. He lived with his parents and his granddad at the coast near Vancouver. With the age of 13 he had to help in the families fishing business. His granddad was a retired hunter and taught him how to behave and survive in the vast wilderness of the Canadian Forrest. He was a smart kid and that for he went to studied abroad in Germany where he got his Master degree with the age of 23 in business engineering. But as he returned home he had to realize, that his parents have had sold their business to some windy company man from the USA. His dad had started drinking and his mother left him just a couple weeks before his return. Also his granddad passed away while he was abroad. With no place he could call home he started applying for jobs back in Europe. Soon he was appointed with a good salary in an industrial firm in Germany.
He met a woman in an online chatroom. She told him that she was living in a City called Tarkov in Russia close to the Finnish boarder. As nothing was holding him back he started looking for a new job, a new life and a new love in a new city, in Tarkov. As soon as he was accepted at an industrial company belonging to the Terra Group, he moved there.
Predilections
Jack is billiards and likes to take long runs through the nature especially near the water. Also, he loves to fish.

Friends
He got no real friends except Marco form high school which he haven't seen in ages. He got a few coworkes, but he doesn't see them as real friends.
Wounds, and battles
Fistfight in 6th class in highschool.
Broken leg in the age of 15, when he excidently stepped in a beartrap.

Aspirations
Having a good life with a beautiful wife and some kids. Owning his own house and grow some wealth. But this dream turns more and more in a nightmare. Surviving has become is only priority.
His MBE and an almost 500 ft long range hit on a white-tailed deer.

Strength 23
Endurance 28
Accuracy 29

Engineer

Linge
Character name
Rizzla_NOR
Description
I am a Norwegian man of 56 years who is 156 cm tall and weighs 84kg. Blonde hair, blue eyes and long gray beard that has not been cut in 17 years.
His past
has had a long career in the Norwegian defense that stared when I was 18 years old. All of his career I have been sniper and is Norway's most famous and best sniper through the ages. In 2007 I was on mission in Afghanistan with my sniper team. They were attacked by the Taliban and the whole team died in a violent battle. Everyone in the Norwegian sniper team was confirmed dead shortly afterwards, except me. as they gave the status MIA (missing in action). 4 years later I was observed in Russia under the name of Rizzla.
After a war in Afghanistan in 2007, where Rizzla lost his entire team and was hurt himself, he managed to be the only man and flew across the border to Uzbekistan where he was taken by a local family in the countryside in the mountains. they helped him recover, but he never recovered himself. he never managed to forget the comrades he lost in 2007. After living with the Uzbekistan family for 3 years, he had learned to speak Russian. He fled to the United States in 2010 where he was picked up by an organization that offered him to help them reach his goals in Tarkov. He went there in 2011.
Predilections
Rizzla Has never managed to connect closely with other people after 2007. This has made him operate as a lone wolf alone in the depths of Tarkov. where he is months in time in the same position just to make it the perfect moment to kill his target.

He is weak for beautiful women.
Friends
Rizzla has no close friends. Everybody has heard about him and knows who he is, but he always works alone
Wounds, and battles
In 2007 he lost all his fingers on his right hand, except thumb and index finger. which means he can still shoot without any problems.
Aspirations
His wish is that he will once again be able to return to Norway where he still has his wife and two children.
Rizzla has the record for longest shot which is 4250m with cal .338

Strength 20
Endurance 23
Accuracy 37

Sniper

BR-LESHY
Character name
TCO-LESHY
Description
An unfriendly middleaged man with a coarse voice and ominous look in his eye, by the first glance you know he's bad business.
His past
An ex-military artillery officer, employed by various PMC outfits after his career in the military ended when he punched his superior for issuing a stupid order and endangering his men, he always keeps to himself is really quiet and doesn't like bullshit and dumb people.
Employed by one of the Russian outfits to do a gig in Tarkov city in Norvinsk Special Economic Region. Described as a routine job of exfiltrating some valuable data quickly turned into a shitshow with him trapped in this godforsaken city surrounded by hostile PMC's and unruly locals
Predilections
When you're confined to a besieged city you quickly develop a liking to clean kills and canned meat, therefore DMR's, Sniper Rifles and commonly found Semi-Auto AK's are his bread and butter. One more thing can be mentioned if necessary this guy doesn't shy from dusting off his trusty PKP and laying the law of the land down the range.
Friends
Some of the guys from TCO seem to be ok, might even be called friends by this racist unfriendly guy.
Wounds, and battles
Fought in Iraq, Afghanistan also did a stint in Ukraine during the civil war for couple months, has a bad knee since he left the military and developed arthritis from all the cold and bullshit that needs to be carried on a daily basis.
Aspirations
Becoming the King of Tarkov, no but seriously getting out of this shithole.
Taking out 4 guys with one RGD-5 hand grenade, damn it was a fine day.

Strength 27
Endurance 25
Accuracy 28

Engineer

b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2