Jump to content

Recommended Posts

This topic is intended for a literary description of the events that occur with your character in the game. You can either describe exactly the events that the gamemaster gave you, and if you do not want to disclose some secrets, make a general description of the weather, nature, reflections, dreams at halt, etc. But one condition is mandatory. Each event should have a description in this thread.

The player does the description of the move only after in the "Events" topic the gamemaster will describe what happened to you during the move.

  • Like 3
  • Confused 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Morning: wake up at 7am, gather my belongings and head for North Tarkov. Enter at BD-19 move to BC-19 and scout area, once scouted I would loot for supplies.

Afternoon: around 12-1 In the afternoon I head southbound towards BB-19, Again scouting once  enter the area, once I have made sure its clear I begin looking for any supplies, gear, or weapons.

Night: I would like to head for the tallest nearby structure and find a vacant room which to stay for the night, I sleep near the window with a fire escape in case I need to make a quick exit or I hear something out in the street

Edited by Abuhamral

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Group name: Wanderer's coffee club

Moving from AR-01via AS-01 to AT-01

Morning: woke up at my makeshift leanto in the woods at AR-01, and had my last batch of coffee.

After covering my tracks I decided to cross the highway. While crossing the highway I happened upon corpse of one of those Russian pmc's, still clutching to his some what beat up aksu-74. "I need to properly check the state of this gun after i've found some shelter" I thought to myself while relinquishing that poor soul of his gun and tactical rig. After checking his pockets for any coffee I noticed that it was well past midday already. "Seems like I need to speed up and head to houses at AT-01 in order to find more coffee, suplies and perhaps even some protective gear." I muttered. Once I got close to the first house I could smell that some bastard had already found some coffee. I had grown increasingly irritated due to lack of coffee, thus without thinking a another thought I slammed a fresh clip into my new aks and charged straight inside the house, while only thinking about getting my hands on some fresh brew no matter the cost.

At this point I snap awake realising that it all was just a dream, and that I had infact fallen asleep right after my morning coffee. Cursing at myself for wasting few hours, I scurry out in hurry to find something usefull and to make up lost time.

Edited by UncleDark
Clarified my start a bit.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im Traveling from AR-01 to AP-01 while i dot this i try to avoid any contact with potential danger (because i got no weapons at all).

Once i reached AP-01 im searching in every building for something usefull.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Traveling from BD-19 to AV-17, i see some smoke on the distance and i wanna check out what's happening, moving as silent as possible on the lonely streets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Woke up from a giant blast in AS-18. My hotel is on fire so i quickly grab my knife and i try to get out towards AS-20 scavenging anything useful i find on the way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After checking my surroundings, i find a map, on which my location appears to be BD-19, i see the outskirts of a city around me.

I spend the morning and afternoon checking my current location for anything useful i can find, i will prioritize items in the following order (functioning) weapons and ammunition, wearable gear, food and medicine, and everything else after that.

While doing this, i will stay in the shadows and in cover as much as possible, avoid making too much noise and generally try to conceal myself.

 

When night approaches i will head south-west into the city (to BC-18, then BB-17, etc i might move a little slower while being quiet, but i'd rather move slowly and carefully, then run into someone and losing initiative), and keep up my search for the same items, in the same general order, i will do this again, while sneaking and trying to conceal myself.

 

If i meet someone, and they are alone or isolated, i will try to ascertain if they would be hostile to me, if they are, and i think i can do so without alerting anyone else, or a prolonged struggle, i will try to subdue them and subsequently check them and relieve them of anything i can take. (for which i will use my knife)

If i meet anyone on alert, or multiple persons, i will attempt to avoid, and if they see me, disengage and regain concealment.

 

My goal is to rest / hide during the day, and use the cover of night to travel/hunt and loot, and find out what the hell is going on.

 

Edited by Oranje
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Day: Sneaking through AR-01 to AQ-02, in order to search the built up area for supplies.

Night: Will find suitable shelter in nearby buildings, preferably with something to block the door...

Will only use force as a last resort.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GROUP NAME: PMC

ACTION: Moving from BC-19 to BB-18

DESCRIPTION:

I spot a convenience store along my path toward the city centre. The front entrance is poorly barricaded with wooden planks, barbed wire and garbage - could it be occupied?

Moving closer with caution, I spot dried pools of blood saturated into the carpet at the front door, around the door frame shows the marks of stray buckshot and small arms.

I check the back door for easier access. The door is barely held on by its hinges, making a terrible screech as I open it - piercing through the silence, stirring the birds nesting nearby. I make note to find a can of WD-40.

Behind the counter I spot a Scav. He has perished long ago - the stench is foul and I cannot bring myself to check the body.

I quickly overturn the opposite side of the store in search of meds and munitions. The search is futile, but I find some meals to keep me going.

After rummaging through the the store I make a swift exit. The silence of the road instills paranoia, I feel like I am being watched - I made a lot of noise back there.

Continuing on to BB-18 with haste - I fear that others are hot on my heels

Edited by Godman
RP
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys, please, describe your moves literary. What were you thinking about at this moment, what was happening around, fantasize! It's a game of imagination. Gamemaster reports dry data on current events. Your task is to describe what is happening with you literally! :)

For example:

"...A few days before everything collapsed, I began to observe signs that were extremely similar to those that preceded the tragic events in Sarajevo before the siege began - all these incomprehensible movements of suspicious personalities, the movement and mixing of incomprehensible groups of people, all this was a small vague bells, which clearly hinted that soon something will begin. If I had another way out, I would have long ago ripped from Tarkov, but there was one big "but" - I never found those scum who were to blame for the death of my parents, so I stayed. Since it was impossible to avoid impending events, I decided to prepare for them and created a suitable secluded place in which I hid a small supply of food and water, a bulletproof vest that I managed to take out of the police department under the guise of official necessity and my favorite PM. All this kindness awaits me on Lake Svetloya, the main thing to reach, and then we will think how to deal with my main goal, good, now I do not have a connection between official discipline and criminal code, and I know who and what to ask about.

Looking around, I walked confidently towards the buildings that loomed nearby - they had to be avoided on the way to the lake, at the same time it would not prevent them from inspecting, all of a sudden I found something useful. Let's hit the road!"

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GROUP NAME: Highrise Corp.
ACTION: Move to and Search BC-18.
DESCRIPTION:

After my government official decided to run off during a meeting with less than desirable people with all of our stuff, I need to find him again, and collect my payment, should he be dead, I will have to pry it from his corpse, but alas, I can't do that without a weapon, I won't last a minute out in the open. 

Slowly creeping out of the forest where we flee'd to in the days previously, I notice some buildings and head towards them, hopefully there is at least a knife I can defend myself with, I better pray that the hostiles don't hear me rummaging around. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Group name: Butterball Bandits

Action: enter at BD-19 move to AY-17

Description: 

I  creep through the hole in the perimeter fence and quickly take stock of my surroundings, the sun is barely rising over the horizon and the light fog is beginning to lift. I brandish my TT in my hands, ready to fire at the first sign of movement, I creep closer to the buildings to my South and examine them from a distance for any movement. Once I am satisfied there is none, I begin to walk down the roads and between the buildings and wrecked cars, heading deeper into the city. I check a few abandoned vehicles and empty storefronts but most have been picked clean. The sound of gunshots in the distance and the wind howling between the city streets is all I can hear before I set me head low and continue my journey while checking occasionally for valuables or supplies. I look down and see my reflection in some standing water on the street. "What a shitty place" I say out loud, hoping the city can hear me.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Move nr 2

Group name "A new start"

Action: I continue to move from AR-02 to AQ-02 to search for something useful.

Description: After finding two M.R.E I start looking for a place to stay for the night. I finde a little "shed" if you can call it that it seems like it could collapse at any time. But the door is not locked and it is probably safer to sleep here than in the open with all these thug and animals. And if someone comes they will probaly not check this rundown shed first of all. The next day I continue to "AQ-02" as it says on my map. I move forward slowly and as quietly as I can. I'm looking through all the buildings and vehicles that are not locked while I move towards the location on my map.

Edited by Floppy_Moose

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GROUP NAME:

Oranje


ACTION:

Travel from BD-19 towards BB-21 towards the apartment towers(?) in that direction.


DESCRIPTION:

Coming to my senses on the edge of an unknown city, i groggily look around, after taking stock of my meager possessions, i find a map of a city i have never seen before, Tarkov.

I decide to head into the city, because i can't stay here indefinitely, and i would like to know what the hell is going on.

While keeping my head down, i sneak towards those abandoned apartment buildings up ahead, no one can take everything along when leaving in a hurry, and everyone knows Russians believe in their own version of the "right to bear arms", so i might even get lucky and find a better weapon then this Makarov.

So, onwards i go, while keeping my eyes peeled for danger, or people following me, towards those buildings.

Once i get into the city, i decide to change my routine so i shall hide/rest during the day, and travel/scavenge at night.

Trusting on my luck, i head off into the city, towards adventure.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Group name: Wanderer's Coffee club

Action: search AS-01 and possibly move to AT-01.

After hurting my leg, I was certain that lady luck had abandoned me, but finding that can of coffee proved that this fickle lady was only toying with me as she always did. In attempt to please her I offered few of my precious coffee beans, before heading out once again. This time I decided to be more carefull and focus on searching the highway as I saw what seemed to be a scene of somewhat recent firefight in middle of the highway.

Thinking to myself "This seems to be too good to be true." I decided to aproach the scene as quietly as I could. "Ok in and out quickly and quietly, I only hope that my offering pleased the lady"

Edited by UncleDark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GROUP NAME The Lost Squad

Action: Move to and Search BC18

DESCRIPTION 
All I can do for my squad for now is to keep moving forward, keep myself alive and search every corner of this city in order to get some supplies of all sorts and if I'm lucky or not, find out what happened to the rest of my squad.
I hope they are still alive, somehow...

Anyway, gotta find some supplies, a gun and ammo, my homies, get out... easy... except the fact that whole city is a mess, there bandits everywhere and I only have my own fists as a weapon...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2