Group name: United Survivors.

Action: Move/Exfill

"Jules be careful with those bumps, we are almost there but next time im driving!" Dunteon told to his comrade in arms
The rest of the group that had the chance to doze off had their nap interrupted the moment the van had left the outer boundaries of the city, no longer travelling on asphalt the last stretch was entirely through gravel or dirt. Oddly enough Alexander seemed to be having the time of  his life, he had a slight smile and rejoiced each time the vehicle jumped due to the uneven terrain.

"Быстрее!" exclamated Alexander

Finally the bar was on sight

"Slow down, i dont want to get shot at, we dont need to scare anyone" Oranje said

"They might even get compliments for our wheels" Jack added
"Maybe, either way this thing burns petrol like crazy, we wont get many more kilometers of it without a refuel" Dunteon replied glancing at the dashboard
"We might be able to sell it, it does have a battery and other stuff that could be useful for others" Oranje concluded
"Here we are! Jules airlines thanks you for picking the number 1 transport service of Tarkov" Jules exclamated parking a few meters away from the bars entrance.
The party descended from the van, Dunteon moved to the driver's seat and pulled some of the fuses, storing them in his pocket
"Now this aint going anywhere without me" Dunteon said

Now the group was ready to deliver Alexander and some R&R

• Like 3

Group name: Loners

Action: Search

After my little adventure at that warehouse, I have noticed that I followed the men to a completely different area...guess I'll have to find my way around...and what better way to explore than trying to search for stuff! Yeah, my food stocks aren't looking so well...I'm gonna have to find some. Hmm...there was this trashcan stash I discovered a while ago...perhaps they made more of these or somebody had a similar idea...but I can't forget to focus on the buildings, not...trashcans. I keep scurrying around, trying to find some usefull stuff and keeping an eye out for any interesting situations or locations. Hmm...maybe there is a bar nearby...I heard stories of bartenders sometimes keeping a shotgun under the counter just in case someone too rowdy shows up. Ehh, if this is indeed true then they're probably stolen allready but who knows...maybe I can find something else.

Description:

Some hours ago I was truly scared and I though our new ragtag friend was going to stab me in the chest. But none of that ever happened.

Faster! Faster friend! The skinny man hits the roof as I acelerate.

Not much vehicles can be seen in the road as we advance. Those that are left behind got broken windows and opened doors. Someone did search them for sure, looking for supplies to survive Tarkov. Talking of what, I did not see any survivor or Scav signal for the moment. A little calm is well appreciated this times...

We are close! Faster. He hits again.

I know buddy, don't worry!

I can't even imagine he was even walking some hours ago and now he's riding in the backeat like a real cowboy. Well, you can't say those russians are not tough people.

Suddenly I see in the horizont our destination, emerging from the ground. We are nearly there. I accelerate again with enthusiasm.

Slow down, I dont want to get shot at, we don't need to scare anyone. Oranje says.

So I quicly pull back the pedal as I see I'm just playing like a child.

Here we are! Jules airlines thanks you for picking the number 1 transport service of Tarkov.

We finally reach our destination at sunset. We left the vehicle in the parking lot and Dunteon takes the fuses, so no one will be able to use it without permission. Anyway, there is no much fuel left inside the tank.

After all we end without trouble to our destination with Alex, who takes the lead heading towards the main door.

Edited by NoisyCosmos
  • Like 2

Description:

Interlude:

Guess the group obtained a tag along, Jack overall wasn't too overly excited at the meet-up, it took some very brief explaining from the others about USEC and BEAR PMC companies and who they were. As they boarded the dilapidated vehicle he realized how much of a buzz he had from the medicine he took to ward off his back pain, honestly he thought it felt pretty nice compared the rest of his trip has gone. He did after all had a balcony fall from under him just a little while ago, took him completely by surprise as he found himself gently rubbing the gash on his face. Figuring the bandages have done their duty he unwraps the cut that ran from his lower part of his left cheek and up between his temple and left eye socket. He will be able to get it properly cared for in a while as their journey started toward what should be the exit.

The Trip:

Jack attempted to get what he could of rest but even though the painkillers, each slight bump would flare up the pain in his back strong enough that it cut through the numbing buzz of the drugs, only for it to dull out until the next bump or jarring motion. At one point he even thought about taking another pill to kill the pain completely but decided against it with better judgment. His mind was already cloudy enough as is.

As we wound about on the roads, Jack could read excitement and probably some relief on their new and possibly temporary comrade's face. Who knows how long they had him locked up and what he seen, but also why they had him locked up, Jacks head swum with these questions as he found himself staring partially do to the high of the drugs. Then he shuddered as he ran into a thought of what if he was the one who was captured and in that place, and how long he would last... The ruskie was one tough SOB he decided, and if he wanted us dead I am sure he would have made it happen by now.

Jack leaned back in his seat thinking of a ice cold beer, cause frankly the thought of meeting this guys friends scares the s**t out of him.

"Jules be careful with those bumps, we are almost there but next time im driving!" Dunteon exclaimed after hitting a large bump that rocked Jacks core.

"I second that motion" Jack says almost incoherently compared to their new comrade's shouts in russian.

The bar breaking in the distance now but Jules speed not changing in the slightest.

"Slow down, i dont want to get shot at, we dont need to scare anyone" Oranje said

"Think they might give us compliments on our wheels?" Jack says smugly

"We might be able to sell it, it does have a battery and other stuff that could be useful for others" Oranje concluded
"Here we are! Jules airlines thanks you for picking the number 1 transport service of Tarkov" Jules exclaims parking a few meters away from the bars entrance.

"Remind me to ask for a refund..." Jack mutters jokingly giving Jules a playful push on the shoulder. "First rounds on me boys..." he adds as he pats his pocket.

"Come on slow-poke!" Jack yells back towards the half of Dunt that was exposed from under the hood of the vehicle. Who knows what he is doing but he is a sharp cat and Jack trusts his judgment. He lets out a start of a laugh as he plays with the silly notion of Dunt hooking up a bomb under the hood, ACME style. 

Now for that drink...

Edited by FatherFenrir
Formatting
  • Like 2

Description:

Glad to leave the motel behind me, i sink into the luscious seat of the vehicle Jules found, the smell is a little funky, but all in all, it beats walking by miles. Even though Our newfound friend is anything but quiet, as he's obviously enjoying Jules's wild driving, i still manage to fall asleep.

I find myself standing back in front of the hotel, on the wet pavement, i feel drawn towards the building, trying to fight against myself as i slowly but surely make my way towards the entrance. My body doesn't respond to my will, and i walk inside. Not having any control over where i'm going, i take a good look around, and see the place for what it was, a slaughterhouse. Death has permeated the entirety of the building, there is blood on nearly every surface, and the bodies look as if they where tormented until well after they met their eventual demise. I walk into the office, and through it, into the bedroom, again confronted with the nearly headless corpse, stepping on the mushy carpet, the room literally painted with blood. I try to struggle, but don't win the fight for control, as i step ever closer to the bed. Suddenly the corpse rises from the bed, grabs me at the shoulders and... I wake up, cold sweat on my back, to Jules rough driving as he hits a stray rock, which made me bump my head against the roof, thankfully waking me from my bad dream, i think back of that room i was just in, with its smell of blood, and, coffee?

Not wanting to linger on bad thoughts, i yell at Jules to slow down, lest some trigger happy mercenary decides to use us for target practice. Jack banters a little with the rest of the crew about our new ride, and i chime in, about maybe making a few bucks off it, if someone doesn't steal it while we finish our business at the bar.

Walking up to the bar, Alexander goes in front, as if he just saved all of us instead of the other way around, well, as long as there's a solid reward in it for us, i'm going to let him spin whatever tales he wishes.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

Group Name: Wanderer's Coffee club

Action: Search, loot and travel.

Interlude:  The night passes quietly, and I find myself thinking about past events. Especially on the group we drove by when leaving the motel. "We would've missed them completely, had not one of them worn some bright orange garments that almost shone in the light. What is he thinking, wearing something like that in this hellhole?" I chuckle by myself, while thinking about that bright orange flash diving for the ditch as we got near. I quickly check my clock, and note that I have about hour left on my shift before I get to kick Slayer off the sofa. To pass some time I quietly open the fireplace hatch on the corner of the room and light a cigarette while doing some light maintenance on my weaponry. Once the hour passes I sneak up to Slayer, open my water bottle and gently drip some cold water on his face. While doing so I start grinning and say "Waky waky, If you dont get up soon I'll drop you on the floor." After few seconds he springs up while cursing at me. Which only makes me grin even more and I say "It's your turn to keep guard so I can get few hours of sleep." With these words I conquer that comfy warm sofa, and instantly regret pouring water on it. Even then, after few minutes I'm in deep sleep.

Morning:  After few hours of sleep, I wake up somewhat relaxed. Slayer is sitting next to the fireplace while having a smoke, and he still seems bit grumpy from the wake up I gave him. So with my usual grin I ask "Morning sunshine, washed your face yet?" After getting some decent insults from him, I let out soft laughter and start my morning ritual of coffee, cigarette and some grub. Hour later we have agreed on our plan to scout out and loot a larger office type building on other side of the road. Not certain about it's role before the conflict, I once again toss few coffee beans over my shoulder and ask Lady Luck for her blessing on our travels. After that we quickly cross the street and enter the building, while keeping our eyes open for trouble makers. Once Inside, we start searching the place by going each floor at time and room by room. "Building of this size must have it's own security office and perhaps even it's own infirmary, maybe we should try and find them." I whisper to Slayer before we split. As in order to save time, we agreed that we would start from opposite ends of the building and each time meet in the middle before proceeding to the next floor. As I'm walking on the quiet echoing hallways I see earlier signs of conflict and looting, broken doors, makeshift barricades on the hallway and spent casings all over the place.

Midday:  By the time we reach top floor we have already spent few hours in the place, as there is so much to search in there. On the far corner of top floor, I find something intresting in form of large security type double doors with strenghtened glass screens. The doors seem to be leading to a some sort of secure storage or armory. While the doors seem mostly intact the lock looks like it's been seriously damaged by something. I reach into my backpack, and pull out my trusty crowbar while muttering "Hmm lets see if I can get in there."

Spoiler

// Up to the rolls if I get in or not Olloch. And if I find anything nice.

After searching the last floor, we leave the building. Once outside, we have quick lunch while discussing our next move "Judging by all that gun fire theres some serious trouble makers in the south, maybe we should avoid that area." I mutter, while getting the last drags from my cigarette. After some thinking and checking the map, we agree to avoid southmost area, and start heading towards south-east. With intention to cover atleast a click today, we head off in order to reach the other side of the park in front of us.

Evening:  As we walk twisting path in the park, discussing each others pasts, I ask Slayer about his doings before he ended up in Tarkov. At same time I find it intriguing, how such place have avoided almost all signs of conflict. That is until we stumble across what looks like am abandoned field hospital, stench of rot in the air, bodybags every where with fly's buzzing all over the place. Sickened and disgusted by the stench we quickly scurry out of the place. Hour later we are finally outside the park, so I slow down, light a cigarette while muttering "Jesus, I need a god damn bath and hot cup off coffee to get that stench of my mind. Anyway I think that we should settle into one of those houses there. We only got about hour of light left." After our little break, we quickly cross the street and enter one of the houses, while sweeping it for any hostiles. After confirming that it's empty, we once again block the doors with furnitures and search a secure room to sleep in while guarding in shifts. After sitting down, I notice how tired I feel so I turn my head towards Slayer and ask "So then. You took the last shift last night. Do you feel tired, or can you stay awake for few more hours?" I drink some cold water from my canteen and continue "I sure as heck could use some sleep just about now."

Edited by UncleDark

//Ok guys, i'd like to set something straight here, its an orange accent meant to identify when looking closer, i'm not a walking orange lighthouse :D

Move nr 18

Group Name: A new start

Action: Moving to destenation 

Description: Not finding anything except some small scraps of food in the house. After this houses we search the last one but we quickly learn that there is no reason to keep search this area any further becouse of the heavy looting. Decideing that we might finde something more usefull by the outskrits of the city we start moving to a new area by the edge of the city. Still having the aim to move north we just deviate a bit to have a biger chance of finding some food or usefull items that can help us on the way. 

(//sorry it's so short, dident have a lot of time. will do a better one next time.)

Action: Moving/searching along the way

Description: not finding much from the last search we move onward to the north in hope of finding more food. when we start move towards the north we can hear gunfire to the east still luckily its not at us Arc says. the day passes by fast we are near the edge of the city we can hear some gunfire deeper inwards. we both decide to press onwards anyways . we come across a group of industrial buildings and some type of hardware store along with a Barber shop next door.. we start searching the area Carefully watching are surroundings. we check the industrial buildings first it seems like there warehouse of some type. the 1st one we enter has a vague smell of Rot. i stop and look around. it seems Wrecked but we and Lucas search it anyways after scouring the 1st floor for anything of use we stop at some kind of office where a scav has met his last it seems Very Fresh so the smell is not that bad i check his body  and  we move onward towards the next warehouse. this is the last warehouse on this block it seems. we attempt to enter  the 2nd warehouse but it seems its locked. i kick the door and it rips of the lock from hinges opening the door. we examine the inside it seems like everything looks intact..... we start searching But seem to really find nothing in here we look around and search a little more and move towards the barber shop. we can hear gunfire getting closer but we pay it no heed we search it looking for anything of use Granted it is a barber shop we are not expecting much.... we finish checking the barber shop and move to the hardware store. again  not really finding anything in the Hardware store but fallen nails. i search the cash register  near the front but it seems looted. after searching we start to move further north...

Edited by Lightstrike778

Group Name: Wanderer's Coffee Club

Action: Search

Interlude: 

Smoke clouded the air as the rapid firing of expensive guns pegged the cover I held. I had been betrayed by one of my drug lords I worked for... perhaps I shouldn't have delivered short on their last order. They had tried to kill me after all I've done for them, though! How could they? Such was typical of such a sketchy business, but I was no con or scam! I had a good reputation for my job, and these filthy rats try something like this just because I kept a bit for myself? 

Granted, I was trying to gain trust with them... yea, that was dumb of me.

I had to get out of this warehouse! They had me pinned from multiple angles, but almost like always, I had a trick up my sleeve. In my back jeans pocket, two tear gas grenades. They would give me concealment and keep them away. As I graced my hold on the metal pins holding back the painful contents of the lightweight canisters, one of those bastards shot me in my shoulder! I didn't feel a broken shoulder blade, but it hurt like hell. Infuriated, I threw one at the scumbag who shot me - hit him with it straight between the eyes. The other one I threw somewhat in front of me, creating a cloud of haze that would allow me to run out of the warehouse without making me Swiss cheese. 

I ran as fast as I remembered in my life towards the shoreline 150 feet away. As I ran away, gunshots landed around me. 

"TREVOR! START THE GOD DAMN BOAT RIGHT NOW! THIS INSTANT!

As I jumped eight feet from the cliff of the concrete to the boat, I landed on my side and smacked my forehead against one of the side-rails of the boat. The rest went by as a daze. As the boat graced across the water at top speeds away from the crane yard with towering shipping containers and even bigger boats, bullets rang against the boat and plopped in large splashes around the boat. I remember the water... the jets of water hitting me from the boat...

Morning:

Alarmed from the splash of water in my face, thinking I was still dreaming, I shot up from the couch, almost slugging Uncle in the face. I saw a friendly face holding a water bottle in his hand, saying "Washed your face yet, Sunshine?" I remembered that very day. It was when I brought a shipment to a drug-lord in Hawaii. It seems that Uncle was making his typical coffee every morning. I asked him for a cup once again, and he made me one. I told him about my memory, and he seemed very interested in my story. I wondered if he ever was curious about my past. 

I wondered even more if he trusted me because of the business I used to work in.

That cold morning didn't seem so cold once I held the warm mug of Uncle's coffee. I finally noticed it after so long - this is the best coffee I've ever had. Granted I didn't drink coffee much, but nonetheless it was great. 

"Hey Uncle, where'd you learn to make coffee like this? It's great! Maybe you could have your own coffee shop one day once this Tarkov thing comes to a standstill" I said with enthusiasm. 

He made some monotone grunting noise, something about the world not deserving it.

After breakfast, we packed our stuff and headed out to finally start searching for supplies again. I didn't forget about the gunshots I heard yesterday and the people we saw, but I wasn't so concerned now that we had better weaponry. Now, the two of us were ready. We would be able to hold our ground against others... at least, for the most part. From my research, the south of Tarkov is populated with a very high concentration of Scavs. I don't know if these guys we keep seeing are with each other, but I felt like moving away from this area - it felt unsafe with so many people around. 

The quiet streets that we walked on had an unspoken ambiance of sinister evil. As we walked, I felt like we were being watched. I don't know from what, or who, but I felt with my being. I was more tense than usual, and even Uncle felt something as well. We picked up our pace from a fast walk to a run, so we could book it out of the area.

We came across a very large office corporation building... perhaps it was for the military. Uncle and I decided to split up and try to find the security office or something more interesting... if the building has one, that is. As I walked down the hallway and looked into some of the offices through the hallway windows, it felt like I was some sort of guard looking into prison cells. Despite the turn it forced on me in life, I'm happier than ever that I decided to have a more exciting job to pay the bills than the mindless typing and printing of these offices... not moving all day... seeing the same people every day... makes me sick. 

As I come up to the third floor, the humid smell of gut wrenching death clogs my nostrils. It seems Uncle didn't come to this part, but I guess it will save him the stomach for it. A bit out of the doorway, a dead man was crouched on the floor with a lifeless gaze, and a hole in the bottom of his jaw. "Poor bastard," I thought. It seems that he couldn't take anymore of life... I didn't blame him. Life looks grim when you work from 9 to 5 looking through a window in some cooped up office, waiting until the second your shift ends and you get to go home, only to repeat the process every day. In a way, I looked at that dead man and saw what I could have been in life if I didn't decide to join with that fated stranger, Nikolai, on the day that changed my life forever... 

But, perhaps a story for another time.

I looked for a gun laying near the man, but unfortunately I didn't find one. I closed the man's eyes and continued my journey through the rest of the offices on the floor, and I found a maintenance room. "This could be gold for an engineer like me!" I thought. I wrapped my fingers around the door, and twisted the knob. Surprisingly, the door opened with no resistance. I hoped to find tools or repair kits in here that I could put to use. In the room, I found [insert]. 

Afternoon: 

Feeling safer from the area as we walked away from it, Uncle asked me a somewhat touchy question - "Hey Slayer... what did you do before you ended up here, and what brought you to this place anyway?" 

"Buckle up, it's a long story" I said. "Try not to fall asleep."

"It started when I was going to my old job one day. I had worked in college for a couple years to get an Bachelor's degree in Science, so I could get a job in Meteorology. I like the weather, you know? It sparked my interest probably more than anything else I've ever seen in my life... save for why we're here, and the mysteries of the Universe. I was going to work one day at my office when I got stuck up by a guy who I came to know as Nikolai. He held me at gunpoint and told me to follow him into an alley. You probably seem pretty confused, and at the time, I was just as clueless as you are right now. Then, after I'm in an alley with not a soul to see, this man dressed in a trench coat with a suppressed 9mm pistol asks me 'Where's the shipment you were supposed to deliver?' I tell him I don't know what the hell he's on, but he's got the wrong guy. For the most part, I would have to comply with him if I cared for my own life, so when he asked me the same thing again, I told him about my life. Thankfully, he was convinced that he had the wrong guy, but then he got a different idea. 'No wonder I thought I had the right guy... you look exactly like him. Well, you know I can't let you go, right? I don't know what you'll do.' I told him I wasn't going to do anything, blah blah, generic innocence stuff, right? This scar-faced bastard makes me go with him."

"It was the last time my co-workers ever saw me. This man makes me go through the process of 'going off the radar.' I get a new identity, my death is faked, and I'm basically forced to work for this kingpin that I never saw the face of. I swore I'll never even speak of the name people called him again... and that's how my new life started. I was responsible for the transportation of many illegal items, like high-class weaponry, and drugs. I was thankful that they listened to my one request, which was that I would not be responsible for moving..."

I choked, "people."

"It was so discreet, I only heard of it. I never saw it with my own eyes, even though I was within the same field of operation. That always baffled me, but I guess for my own sanity it worked out. From there, I worked with Nikolai for several years. We raked in a lot of cash and I got to even keep some for myself. Too bad that I had to leave it all behind after I messed up big time. I'd tell you, but my tongue grows sore. Perhaps another day. Besides... I've already relived enough of what I swore to forget."

After I told him, we walked without a word for a long time.

Evening: 

We came upon a hospital that wafted awful smells to us after we crossed the exceptionally large perimeter of the park, so we found a residential area nearby and decided to crash there for the night. Uncle asked that I took the first watch, which was only fair considering he did it yesterday. Hesitantly, I agreed and he practically jumped onto the couch in the house. I searched through all of it to check for anything of danger, and after not finding anything, I locked all the doors and sat against the wall.

As Uncle slept, I wondered what he thought of me and if he really trusted me.

Edited by SlayerWR
  • Like 1

Group name: Loners

Action: Move to destination

Being somewhat ressuplied by my last strash run, I decide to keep moving. There is much to explore, at least I think so...maybe I'm going to run into some interesting personalities...and maybe even I can get some revenge on the person who stabbed me. Deep down I hope I eventually run into her. Preferably on my conditions. For now I move south, slowly making my way towards the docks. Maybe I'll even find myself a boat. Ah the imagination...then again anything can happen these days. However I am willing to bet there's going to be something interesting at the docks. After all it does have to be somewhat of an important teritory. Rambling on myself, I just continue along as the wanderer I am...a wanderer~ yeeeah wanderer~ I roam around around around around...~

Edited by CaptainDuckshot

Move nr 19

Action: Moving to destenation 

Description: The map showing us a big possible house to loot, ends up nothing more than a pile of rubble. having walked some distance to get here we give it a try and start searching through the dust and rocks. "Ahh" I take a look at my hand as blood starts pouring out staining the ground beneath me, I cut myself on some sort of rusty metal. Holding my hand over my head to lower the blood flow to my arm, it helps a little bit. Moving deeper in to the rubble Arc finds a first aid kit. He walks over to me with it and asks me to sit down so he can treat my wounds. I sit down and he starts with pouring some disinfectant on my hand and it stings like nothing els then he starts to bandage and rebandage my wounds.

Searching through the rubble is tiring and we deside to take a short break. i take out some of my food rations and start opening up one of them but I look over at Arc who is sitting besides me looking down in to his backpack with a face of disappointment. I ask him whats wrong, he then pulls out a small pack of food "last one" he says. I pull out one of my three remaning food packs "Heads up!" I throw it over to Arc and he catcheses it. Desiding that we both should save our food for a little while we pack it back up and leave the rubble

Walking a short distance over to a hardware store and from it we can see a barber shop not very far away. We try and searching them both but we learn quickly that they have been have looted and picked klean of anything useful.

Cuting our loses we stop searching and take a look at the map to see were we should move next. I proposes that we make some distance moving north and away from the gunfire coming from the east. When we start moving it's allready geting dark but we use it to our advantage and keep to the shadows while moving.

Moving north past the building we just looted we come across a field of uncut grass with some good hight to it. "If we keep low and hide in the tall grass we should be able to cross this with no problem" I say. Arc looks at me a bit worried " are you sure about this?", "Well it's dark out and we both wear clothes with no eye catching colors." Arc still does not look as if he is convinced. "Do you want to walk all the way around it?" I ask. "Well if it will keep us alive, then sure" I sigh and agree that it might actually be a good idea to not run out in to the open. "fine, we will take the safe rout." As I say that we see a flash of light on the other side of the field followed with a load "BANG". We hit the ground eyes locked at were the flash came from. It's dark and impossible to see anything further then about 30 m infront of you. "I don't think that the shoot was towards us" I wisper, "BANG", "BANG","BANG". three more shoots ring out and the only thing we can see is the light from the muzzle flash. "no he is not shooting at us" Arc then responds. "I think he about 50-70m away, it's impossible to be sure in this damn darknes" I tell Arc.

We wait for what seems to be eternity but we hear no more gunfire so we start to crawl to the left side edge of the grassfield. Reaching the edge of the field there is some buildings runing alongside the grass. We stand up but keeping crouched enough to get some cover by the grass. "You see anything?" I ask "no" arc says looking around. Moving north and trying to stay away from were the gunfire came from. With the buildings on our left we keep low and our senses is on top listening for any sound.

Crossing the field leads us to a area with some buildings. We are not able to see what typ of buildings they are in the compleat darkness. We walk over to one of them, finding the door it's allready open so we walk inside to find a place to rest for the night.

Edited by Floppy_Moose

Action: Interlude

Description:

Returning to my hideout after delivering Alexander to the bar, i was happy to be in the dark for a while, but i lighted a candle after a while. This place wasn't much, but i was glad i found this abandoned bunker before i left to explore the city. Checking my stash, i am double happy to see the items i left behind where all still there, after seeing the security measure i left on the door was still intact i didn't really doubt it, but this place is more secure then i had dared hope.

I decided to take a little breather, before trying to clear out some of the debris here, it really does seem this place is simply abandoned, instead of ransacked. The remains of a desk in the corner, which is falling apart from water damage, contains a large key, one that could just as easily have belonged to an ancient bank vault, i walk back to the heavy door, and am surprised to see it fit the lock, but it doesn't quite turn. So i take the tool set i borrowed from Dunteon, and forgot to return, and take apart the lock, no tampering evident, simply old caked up grease, just as one would strip a weapon perhaps, i take apart the lock, spread it out over a piece of cloth, and clean every piece meticulously. Then, after putting it back together, i try the key again, and it works without any resistance. Closing the door with a soft boom, i feel secure, and it's as if a weight lifts off my shoulders.

I walk a circle through the room, taking in my surroundings, and seeing some real potential, i make a plan to make this place liveable, and maybe into a home away from home. Checking out the electrical cabinet, i see that nearly all the fuses are still intact, but my luck holds, and theres a moldy cardboard box with spares a plenty, so i exchange the broken ones, but nothing happens, so i find the ground-fault interrupter and trip it, in the back a light goes on, briefly, before the fuse i just replaced coughs, throws some sparks, and everything goes back into darkness. Going past all the electrical outlets, i find one of them with a piece of smoking equipment still connected, i disconnect it out of the blackened wall outlet, and go through the same motions on the electrical board, but now the light stays on, and to my surprise a soft breeze becomes noticeable, this place keeps getting better and better.

Most of the rest of the day is spent putting the place in order, setting up a cot, making something resembling a shelf, and storing my meager belongings.

The Barkeep at the Romp bar gave me some contacts from the local traders, and i hit some up, buying some things, selling others, this is done in concert with the rest of the gang, those having disappeared, but still staying in contact with each other.

Edited by Oranje
  • Like 1

Group: Wanderer's Coffee Club

Action: Move

Description:

Morning:

I woke to find Uncle making his usual coffee. As I drank a cup, I wondered how a guy older than me is always waking up earlier. I blame the coffee for it and start packing up my things. I noticed that Uncle's crowbar was broken - the tip had been violated by something... a big chip was missing in it, rendering it temporarily unusable. I wondered if I could do anything to fix it, perhaps if I could find a Basic Tool Kit, I could temper the edge to be used once again. 

As we left the house, we saw the towering, awful smelling hospital. If I had a gas mask, it would've been ok to search, but we're not about to try that if we don't have one. Uncle and I decided to stick to moving as fast as possible to cover as much distance as we can. 

Afternoon:

After a lunch of Baked Beans and a sweet roll, we kept moving at what felt like an alarming pace. We came across a a very large park that looked very nice. As we hiked through, I saw a couple of deer. I tried pointing at them to Uncle, but they ran away before he could see them, so he looked at me like I was crazy. 

As we journeyed across a worn out path in the park, I stopped myself two steps away from a European Adder. I halted Uncle, showed him the deadly snake, and we walked around it without any trouble. I almost forgot that people weren't the only thing we had to worry about in this area.

Evening: 

We walked towards an apartment complex that we planned to take residence in. Hastily, we hunkered down in one of the third floor rooms and quickly fell asleep.

//writer's block today, just couldn't think of much to write. 

Group Name: 5th Scout Infantry

Description:

After spending the night inside the old vehicle, I continue to move north-east. Using the streets, and staying low while moving. Without much ado, I end up inside a super market. 

Having a bad feeling, I crouch down low behind some shelves, listening intently for any sounds. 

(Nothing but the winds of Tarkov, sweeping through shattered windows)

I move in, jumping over the counter, and searching through the drawers and cash-registry (probably for the twentieth time since when there was something of use there).

Getting a bit restless, I head on up into a small staircase spiraling its way to some personnel-office and kitchen-area, and meet a sight that shocked me. 

Upon looking through the cupboards and fridge, I discover a meat locker. Not a small one, more like a huge meat freezer. And inside, on hooks are these stripped bodies, men in their 30s all of them. With cyrillic tattoos. Some with distinct "russian army" appearance. As if they might be soldiers.

Getting an even worse feeling about this, I grab my Mak, and keep on edge. Hopefully nothing going on.

Group Name: Wanderer's Coffee club

Interlude: After crashing on the sofa, I almost instantly drifted to sleep. In my sleep I was back in Finland, sitting in a cozy little county café which was near the place I worked at. I had been visiting this café on almost daily basis, ever since I first discovered it couple years ago. I had already pretty much stopped brewing my own morning cups, just to spend little more time in here before each of my shifts. And there she was, the reason why I came here each day to spend my hard earned money on cups of coffee, costing as much as a tin of coffee would in a shop. Johanna was her name, and she wasn't your usual soft spoken dream girl. Instead she was head strong, prickly, bold and wilfull person. But when she smiled at you, your mind would just go blank. That day after months, I had finally gathered ennough courage to ask her, if she would like to have a dinner at my place. After getting bashfull agreement from her (I didn't even know that she could act like that, and my heart almost seized). Few hours later, I was on my way to meet her. By the time I reached the place she was living in, my hearth skipped a beat. There she was, her face like a thundercloud. She might've even smiled, if not for me being almost hour late due to an emergency at work. I took a deep breath, parked my car and got ready for the looming storm that was her... *INTENCE CRACKLE OF THUNDER* I jolted up from the sofa, I was sleeping on. I was already half way through thinking how I would ask for an apology from her, untill I realised that it was nothing more than intence thunderstorms was passing over us. Moments later, I saw Slayers weary face over a red glow of cigarette and heard him say "Slept well mate? You were grinning like an idiot and murmuring about something in your own language." I flashed weary smile to him while lighting a cigarette, then I said "Just had a dream about life I could've had back in home." After couple minutes of silence I got up, stretched, looked at Slayer's sleepy eyes and told him to get some sleep. I would be on guard for rest of the night.

Morning: Few hours later the storm had passed. I brew some coffee for us and started my morning rituals. As Slayer finally woke up, I knew that he was still tired, as he asked why am I always awake before him. I mentioned the guard shift but clearly he didn't comprehend, so instead I just silently gave him a cup of coffee. As he drank the coffee, he started to wake up and mentioned something about needing a somekind of tool kit in order to fix my crowbar and for maintenance of our gear. Bit later I remembered about noticing some factory district some distance to north-east of us, after some planning we agreed to focus on travel today. As we were heading off I tossed few coffee beans over my shoulder, gave quick prayer to lady luck. Then I almost bursted in laughter when I thought about our little group "What a life, ex-borderguard and ex-drug trafficker, both armed to the teeth, working together and even getting along." I couldn't help myself and said outloud "Oh tarkov, you move in mysterious ways"

Midday: As we left the house we had slept in, the sun was shining and rain drops on the grass glistered like small diamonds. We once again passed that scene from dantes inferno, called an abandoned field hospital. We quickly decided to steer clear from that place and instead increased our pace and kept heading towards our new destination.

Moments later we came across large park. As we were trecking through it, we came across abundance of life; squirrels rushing around the pines, cuckoo singing in distance and true orchestra of birds singing around us with no care in world. Some 30 minutes later while I was admiring some beautiful fox sitting less than 15 meters from us, Slayer started hawking about couple of deer he saw and because of that sudden noise he made, he scared them away. "These city types are unbeleavable!" I thought to myself, while staring at Slayer like parent would stare a kid who had done something foolish. Maybe 15 minutes later Slayer suttenly grabbed my shoulder and pulled me to a halt, while pointing at type of snake I knew damn well. Impressed about his senses I had to change my previous opinnion, and as we circled around the snake I smiled and whispered "Well well, seems like there's still hope for you lad, we can still make a ranger out of you."

Evening: After we had finally passed through the park and circled around a pond that we found on it's edge, the light was quickly dimming and we decided to find some building to crash for the night. Once again after finding suitable place, we cleared through it and blocked the exits. As Slayer was clearly tired, I told him to get some sleep first. In mean while I would spend the time by reminiscing about a certain café.

Edited by UncleDark
  • Like 1

Group name: United Survivors.

Action: Interlude

Description:

Home sweet home. Well, not exactly but fits good. It is warm and there are drinks to rise my spirit. Not much of a drinker but these days you know, we are not the same people as before. And we have to celebrate that we are happy and alive...

After the first step in The Romp Bar I lost our loved new friend, Alex. He went to a side door quickly and I did not follow him but kept my eyes in the bartender. We all drink, eat, and discuss stories around our last and unique Tarkov's raid.

Will be more of them?

I appreciate the time to meet Jack and Dunteon in a proper way. I also knew some things about my old friend Oranje.

Finally, not too drunk, not drunk at all I think, I went directly to my hideout. Not a proper home but it works. It's an old and small cabin, abandoned for years, behind a broken wall. Maybe a tool storage for tilling and stuff. There are old machinnery left behind.

No one can say there is such hole here. It looks the same as before. Untouched. And with my half broken bed, now is dirty, all ragtag and with humidity.

Better stay in this dry corner.

I take out all my carries and lay down for the night.

Now, the next morning after the drinking and the head ache I take the lead to the bar.

What's about a good breakfast?

I reach the bar with no difficulty. This zone is safe, saddly there is no such peace inside the city.

The bar is empty, I hear the bartender cleanning plates and cups in the backside, then I glance to the door that Alex entered. Does not look close. It is half openned and light comes thru.

Something tells me I need to find what's going on.

Edited by NoisyCosmos

Group name: United Survivors

Action: Interlude/RP

Description:

Jack saw Alexander nod to the group as he dispersed into the side door, Jack figured all to well that the person he spoke to us about earlier would do his homework on all of us. Figuring that Jack figured they would find him when necessary though knew they wouldn't have to look to far to find him as he would occupy the same building for awhile.

Oranje decided to depart quickly, seeming to have more than usual on his mind. Jack payed really no mind, as he had a lot on his as well, especially on what would be coming next. He figured Oranje would meet up with them later, if not, then Jack was afraid they would have to turn to more newcomers if they wanted to hold a bigger gathering. The problem is the intent of others within that place called Tarkov, lawless and damning to anyone it would like to take advantage of. He shook his head at the lingering images of the places, people, and things he had seen... He realized he needed a drink.

He entered the bar with Jules (@NoisyCosmos) for sure, Dunt (@Dunteon) was still trailing behind as far as he knew. Heck he might have not have entered the bar, Jack was to busy already neck deep into a 5th of some kind of Ruski vodka as soon as he hit a table. The itself table that looked like the only thing that ever happened to it was just a rapid wipe down between customers. Cigar and cigarette ash still jammed into the cracks, the burns of it created some small black indents where they had been put out carelessly, water stains from no coasters created a dizzying ring pattern, Jack was also sure their was gum among other things stuck under the table but decided not to investigate that almost-for-sure possibility. The chair he seated himself in was made of a wood that creaked in protest at one of the back legs, at this point though it felt like a "Lazy-Boy" style chair to Jack as he relaxed tipping the full bottle of clear water looking liquid back by the long neck.

Jules sat with him, across where Jack sat. He had told Jules of his family back home having the wife and two kids, some funny childhood stories from back in the US pertaining to his best friend that he had many adventures, his father and how he taught him how to survive more or less in a woodland environment mixed with some militaristic characteristics, and actually how he was here in Tarkov looking for him. Simply as the conversations flowed, so did the vodka, Jack was pretty hammered by a few hours into things. He was having a good time just being back in a "safe" location overall, he just had not had a good drink in a good little while.

Jack by the end of afternoon was pretty drunk, but held his liquor very well. He was the last to leave out of their little group to go back home... or what Jack called home anyway. 

He stumbled out the door with a bottle 1/4 full onto the sidewalk looking around figuring out where he was and headed off in the direction of his hole he called a bed. He visibly walked a bit side to side in a drunken manner singing quietly some German folk song his mother had taught him, he only remembered a line or two of the catchy part and that's what he sung on repeat until stumbling across a poor looking Russian man, visibly homeless, and Jack could easily see the man devouring the bottle Jack had with his eyes. Jack grinned and held out the bottle to the man obviously more down on his luck than Jack will ever be, after the man cradled the bottle Jack then he grabbed the change and the few loose bills in his pocket and gently grabbed the mans other free hand hand put the balled bills and coins into his hand. The man looked confused as if Jack was playing a trick on him. Jack then reassured the man by closing his fingers and hand on the loose money before nodding to him and quickly walking off. Jack drunkenly says in a raised friendly voice "Mit einem Freund im Dunkeln zu gehen, ist besser als alleine im Licht zu gehen." even if the man did not understand hopefully the tone would bring him some hope and comfort as to its meaning.

When he arrived at his door at the little hotel, he opened it, closed and locked it. Collapsing on the bed for the night with all his clothing on, he figured he will ready up in the morning before venturing back to the bar where he would find Jules and anyone else that wished to find out if they would be contacted soon.

//Olloch if you want to, go head and roll a random amount for the money I give the poor man and deduct if from my character sheet, as my character was drunk and I just gave him whatever was in my pocket. Thank you.

• Like 2

Group Name: Ghost´s

Action: Moving

Description: Its a sunny afternoon. I am going straight towards the city always with the hope to find something i can get use to.

After a while i begin to feel like im not alone here. I feel like somebody is watching me.

So i decided to make a "trap" to make sure. I am going in a small alley and wait there behind a big trashcan.

Spoiler

// i dont know if im doing this game right but i hope so... if not pls contact me through a private message.

Group Name: A New Start
Name Arcturus Deluke
Action: Searching/exploreing 

Description:  it was a long day But i found a New med kit... We started to travel up north And we see to always hear gunfire to the east.. making a mental note to not travel east for while. I see Lucas Is semi Injured  So I Take Out 1 of my med kits and Begin Bandaging up his wounds/ re-bandaging his shotgun wound  It seems like it is healing Nicely. i decide to check up on my wounds They don't seem that bad However my Right foot is killing me. i take a pain killer from the med kit and we decide to continue on our journey  

After a few hours we travel and come across a house that we decide to sleep in for the night... In the morning we wake up and decide to search A little up north of here there seems to be a sort of dirt road  and a few houses with an apartment complex to the east a little I talk to Lucas we decide to search everything we can..... we can still here shots to the east getting louder by the minute. i say out loud to Lucas I swear to god that gunfight Or gunfights. have been going on for like 2 days Now...... HOW MUCH AMMO DO THEY HAVE?.... after i say that Lucas Busts out laughing  i laugh a little also. we continue towards the houses we arrive and examine the surrounding houses there are a few normal houses like from a Mid class family Then 1 Really big house most likely a vacation house. and 1 log cabin near the forest. there is also that apartment complex to the east of here seems like it was abandoned for a few years... Most likely all searched. we start searching the closest house and it seems like everything is tossed around but Everything seems intact Like the family left in a hurry or something... i decide to check upstairs well Lucas checked downstairs I walk up the stairs to find again Everything tossed on the floor But something is written on one of the walls.....In Blood....... i wince at the sight but continue to read Jodie This is mike If your Reading this i love you... Please evac to AJ-24 there is a encampment there.... all Russian military and some mercs Be safe MIKE with some more Dried blood in what seems like a circle shape?  i search the rest of the house and go downstairs and talk with Lucas about what i seen He walks upstairs and reads the message. the gunfire to the East Kicks up HEAVILY we decide what we will want to do later Lets just finish search this area 1st. we search the other 2 Bland mid class houses.. everything normal there  just messes everything. we get to the Large house and want to search it But the front door is locked i ask Lucas what he wants to do he decides to Break down the door But it fails. then out of desperation i break a window... I should not have down that a loud Siren Comes screaming into our Ears.... I quickly hop into the window without thinking i quickly panic to find the power switch i turn off the power and the siren Stops Lucas is still outside Asking why i broke the window I come back with the simple answer How was i supposed to know Russians also had Break in alarms?.. just trying to play it off.... he hope thru the window i was talking thru and we search this Large house but it seems Empty expect the 2nd floor it has a door that is chain locked on our side.... we will have to come back to this later or something... we search the rest of the bottom floor including a Huge kitchen. we then crawl back out the window  and move onto the log cabin we starting searching it.. after a few drawers and a few things opened we start hearing what seems like banging on the street Where we just were i look outside the large house that we just came from Now has someone Checking it.... i quickly tell Lucas and we attempt to dodge them and succeed we now start to head more NE along the forest line..... i think they are trying to break that door down i think in my head. we continue moving NE