Jump to content

Recommended Posts

GROUP: United Survivors.

ACTION: Move

DESCRIPTION:

His hand resting over top of the hand guard of his rifle as it bobbed with his movement, walking toward the outskirts of the urban environment that Jack felt was more of a jungle than the woods they approached. By that he meant it was more wild and untamed now than the beasts of the wooded environments that he had always enjoyed.

"Another reason to survive this mess, right? Do you smell it? Love the woods, we are closer, come on." Jules would announce

Jack would nod in response as they quickened their pace by a small amount. Jack would notice Jules eyeing his firearm, almost making out some small hint of a look of curious respect. Jack would then look over at Dunteon, shooting him a wide grin and a gave him a friendly pat on the shoulder before going back to scanning the path ahead.

Jack would spit on the ground fighting a stray hair that occupied his mouth. "Damn hair..." he would say as he ran a dirty darkened grime ridden hand though it in the backwards motion. He was beginning to feel his hair was becoming more trouble than it was worth, and left him at a disadvantage if he struggled to keep his hair out of his face in the event of danger. He would take care of it later he thought... 

Night fall came, and Jack already in a routine set his place of rest up and ate. Before calling it a night though he unsheathed his knife and ran it quickly across his stone before gathering up a tuft of his hair pulling it taunt and running the blade through it tossing a handful of greasy and knotted hair to the side. He continued this until he had nothing but his beard and roughly an inch of hair on his head, satisfied he sheathed his knife and ran his hands atop his almost bald scalp feeling for any spots he might have missed. It would look like a ragged cut, but he was not going for style he thought as he laid down for his rest for the evening....

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Group : Parabellum

Action : Moving South

Description : 

After the encounter with the trader at the alley i finally got myself a binocullar and  a radio but i still need a battery and i forgot the frequency of my team and for 2 days going back to my car crash site i gladly found a useable battery and my team frequency 
with much hope i turned on the radio 
' This is Ace , Does Anyone Copy Over'

'..........'

' Mark, John, Claire do you copy over '

'....a..e....we are.......cra.....sou...'

' Mark is that you ? Where are you ?'

'....we....crash.....sout....tallest......"

'what do you mean ?,'

'.......................'

'Mark Come In'

'.......................'

'damn what did he mean by that'

"crash, south, tallest , hmmm" 

"i think he means the tallest building, i should head to that building first"

while i use my binocullar i spoted the building that was south of my position 

"it might takes 2-4 days to get there, i might get myself well equiped"

taking out a suppresed handgun on the car compartement , i loaded the remaining ammo i had to the gun
while looking at my watch i see the sun beginning to raise as my 6:00 AM alarm sound off 

"let just hope they are fine wherever they are"

and thus i set my course to south

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Group : Anton, the lone scavenger. 

Action : Entering Tarkov. 

Description

After leaving the woods mostly empty-handed and a tounge that's seen better days. Anton, weak and ever so slightly intoxicated sits at the romp-bar alone with a scrap piece of paper laid out across the table. A map of the city plastered on the bar wall. He'd slowly trace it the best he can trying to copy each and every detail for his expedition. He's got enough food to last him but even he knows it's going to take a while to get there. Having been given a lift last time by a stranger ( Who ended up robbing him ) He decides it's a bit safer to take an alternative.

( Two options, please decide on what one. I don't mind ) 

Option one ) Anton while outside of Tarkov pays a local man for his old and rusty bike with either food, or money to make his life a bit easier while traveling. 

Option two ) Anton just walks in, slowly making his trek.

Anton is prepared with a special, secret stash at the bottom of his bag, it appears to be some form of a drug.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Group : Anton, the lone scavenger. 

Action : Entering Tarkov. 

Description

New to this area, he wouldn't have much clue on what things are what and what back street leads where. Going off of his instincts alone. As he slowly trecks through the area, taking glances at empty and burnt out cars through the windows in chances of getting a bit if extra sweets during his journey. He'd keep his wits about him proactively day dreaming while walking. Thinking about tomorrow or what he's going to do with all that money he's going to get when he strikes big with the medical supplies. He planned so far ahead that he's got a bigger backpack than before. Although it's a bit more bulky the straps are more kind to his shoulders, plenty of room for loot as he only packed the bare essentials. A gun, water, food (MRE's), reading material. That being a very special magazine of the lewd kind, he found it in a trash can outside of Tarkov, perhaps it could bring him a bit of pleasure during his journey. 

 

Around midday, he would start to feel a bit tired and weak, his feet sore and the feeling of blisters forming really deter him from going on any further. He needed a break. Anton diverts into an alleyway venturing off into what appears to be an old tool shed. The locks busted but the door stays shut when you push it. Dropping his backpack with a slight thud against the ground, Anton uses it as a pillow to give himself a good rest. Planning to venture further on during the night and early morning. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GROUP: Abelinda's Recon Team

MEMBER: Abelinda

ACTION: Moving

DESCRIPTION:

The buildings proved to be a bit of a mixed bag. On one hand she never got shot at, and that was a great thing in her book. Of course she found the remnants of ghosts past. Blood splatter coated hallways filled with the cloying scent of septic blood and expended gunpowder. The decaying pictures of family's long gone, either evacuated or murdered by her former employers, her former friends. Those rooms were particularly hard.

It wasn't all a despair filled trip though, every so often her foot would tag a partially empty magazine and send it squelching across the floor. Bullets were worth their weight in gold in Tarkov, and she wiped the ruby of other lives off the brass and thumbed them into a single magazine. The magazine was inelegantly flipped into her back pack.

She was leaving when she saw it. Startlingly clean and at roughly eye height was a knife. Abelinda's throat clenched as her vision blurred from the tears in her eyes. Lcpl Francis was screaming as he tried to drag himself out from under the burning HMMWV, set ablaze by the IED. Help wouldn't come until they checked for secondary charges and cordoned the area. She had to act to keep him alive. A standard HMMWV weighed over five thousand pounds, even if her arm wasn't gone she couldn't lift it. The blade slid smoothly from the sheath, ready to do its savage work. A charred arm smashed into the femoral artery of Francis' left leg.

"I'm sorry Francis," Abelinda muttered as tears left lined in the grime coating her face, "I did everything I could think of, but I could never get the tourniquets tight enough with one arm. It just hurt to much to use both. I should have been less weak, I'm sorry."

With shaky hands, Abelinda pulled the stainless steel survival knife from the door. It was a familiar design, with a survivalist kit in it. At least she could start a fire if she needed to. Trembling hands slide the knife into the sheath on her belt, so long kept empty. Shallow gasping breaths rocked out of Abelinda as she tucked a few loose auburn strands behind her ears. After a few minutes she felt recomposed enough to move.

Leaving the building behind, Abelinda sat on the ground outside and took her pack off. She riffled through and drew out the contents. A sigh left her lips without her volition as she realized what the neatly packaged and divided groups meant. Until she augmented her supply of food stuffs she was going to have to start skipping meals. A few curses escaped her mouth as her fingers massaged her temples.

Stuffing what was going to be her next meal back into the bag, she consulted her map and compass once more. It was obvious she would have to travel deeper into the city, run towards the gun fire. Carefully placing the map into its plastic sleeve and making sure it was water tight, Abelinda used the azimuths she shot to orient her. Spotting the next landmark that would guide her, she set her shoulders and threw on her pack.

She needed someone to talk to, her mind only got worse with time alone. With a clear goal in mind though, it might be a close second. As long as she kept moving, kept surviving, kept helping those who needed it, she might find what else she lost when the IED hit.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GROUP: United Survivors.

ACTION: Moving to location.

DESCRIPTION:

After a good and easy night in the hole of Tarkov itself the group advances throught the nearly outskirts of the city that lead to an industrial zone. With a bit of luck they will reach the woods at the end of the day. And maybe, just maybe, and if their boots take the heat, they will allow to reach the checkpoint by tomorrow and then finally the church. Jules hopes that passing throught the same zone again and again will make him a good connoisseur in Tarkov and its robots to let them reach their objective soon.

Either way, things has been very quiet recently. I even can see the guys are thinking the same more or less inside their minds.

-Everyday they get killed. At the final countdown we won't be much more than a dead corpse... -Jules sayd to himself.

So Tarkov citizens are more and more dead every second.

Sometimes could be seen some scavs or even survivors with no much equipment. He suppose every bug has to get out of its hideout for goods and to survive.  Also wonders if they are the only groups of survivors here. So far they only met those crazy coffee throwers way back at the begining and a solo survivor. But now, is it anyone out there?

Edited by NoisyCosmos
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GROUP: United Survivors.

ACTION: Moving to location.

DESCRIPTION:

Zzzzinggg The fast moving object cleared the tip of the top of his ear by a hair. Off of muscle memory alone Jack dives skidding his shoulder into the graveled pavement slamming himself behind a high pile of rubble, flipping from his side to his back he quickly knocks down the safety lever with a large click, looking back up from the cold ground at the other two of his party. His eyes wide showed the grave rush of fear and adrenaline that was just forced upon him, the others looked quizzical at Jack's sudden movement. He rights himself up to his knee peaking up over the rubble in the direction of what he could have been sure was a bullet, time seemed to freeze as he scanned. Only when he felt satisfied of no danger, he collapses in relief and lets a dry laugh escape as he says "D*mn stray... Suppose ol' One-Eye doesn't want me yet for his halls." Climbing back to his feet and brushing off the loose dirt his ruddy and time soiled clothing. They continue with a bit more gusto due to the sounds of a firefight nearby and the thought of getting involved with something they were not apart of didn't seem like appealing to Jack.

Feet to pavement, a familiar and usual thing that Jack has gotten used to in this world. He was becoming adept at living here, short meals and few hours sleep, became normal, weighted packs and carrying his rifle have become routine. He had lost a decent bit of weight since he first arrived, and he as he thought about it realized he was adapting to this environment and it was shaping him. For better or worse, he did not know. Looking over at his friends... no... brothers, he knew they are changing too, we all were changing. Only time would tell what would happen as we changed together. For now they needed to re-supply and regroup and fit together their next plan as a group, Jack hoped he or the group would remain in good standings with the BEAR's at least till he could become just as effective, if not more.

They spent the next hours of the day retracing, plotting, and talking about possible paths back to the last rendezvous point... Jack just hope their luck was good enough to avoid any unnecessary trouble along the way, but this is Tarkov and every corner is as dark and deadly as the last one.

  • Like 1
  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GROUP: United Survivors.

ACTION: Move

DESCRIPTION:
Another night spent in a dilapidated building, althought this one still had its windows in place. This might seem trivial in a normal day but in Tarkov it is a luxury, that night the wind was a little bit more chilly than usual. It was a three story building with only one entrance through the front, anyone guarding the street through a window looking to the front would spot any unwanted guest.
Morning came,  Dunteon ate some of the supplies his comrades had brought, the ones he had packed were already consumed.
"We must be very lucky" Dunteon thought
It have been days since they had seen anyone else
This day the group had to cover some warehouses and small industrial buildings to reach the outskirts. After picking their belongings they left their temporary shelter.
That day Tarkov was just being Tarkov but without the violence, a carcass that once held thousands of people, a ghost town.
 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Group : STKG

Action : Explore

Description: I enter in the morning as there still is morning dew on the trees and a small chill in the air. Looking around me i notice the absence of men "Odd" i mutter to myself, a new sight to a man from the city. I begin moving away from the beaten path north looking around attempting to find my way in this new home of mine.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Squad Zulu

Action: Search

Description: After returning to my hideout from the last en-counter, i need to gather more resources and allies! Keeping his weapon on stand by Wilson searches the area for anything useful he can find. Trying to get over his fallen squad mates and think about the new challenges to come!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ACTION: Entering Tarkov , moving, searching.

GROUP: Ghost Reapers


DESCRIPTION:

Early Morning at 6  o'clock come out from my hideout AR-01 and sneaking to the nearest buldings AR-02. in the forest.

After when I reached the location, I carefully  look around and there the next things happened:

Hmmm..  I discovered lot of big factory buildings in the West-South area ... I was going there and carefully approached  one of the smallest factory building. 

Looks like there are nobody here and it looks like a  safety place. I have been going inside and started to search some valuable items like foods water and medical kits. I found a lot of weapon boxes inside ...

Unfortunately in this buildings doesn't funtcion any lamps, maybe some power cicuit are broken or damaged. 
I haven't got any flashlight... I must waiting till the sun comes up, luckily there are lot of windows around this buildings.

I found a really good isolated corner and started to waiting....
 
 

Edited by SilverAti
Activating a group and adding another hidout position!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GROUP: United Survivors.

ACTION: Searching.

DESCRIPTION:

We are close to run out of food and still there are four journals of travelling through the city before we reach the church again. Today's task will be searching for foods and other goods.

Setting a campment and not getting the woods was a good idea because of the first mentioned reason. We really didn't know about that. Food apparently runs out very quickly inside The City...

We are in an industrial zone, close to the woods, and finding a store will be difficult. Maybe we could find some coffe shop or another for workers and maybe some food inside still to be eaten.

We start the hiking not too early and the sun is nearly on top of us. The streets are rarely empty as we saw them these days before.

We are the survivors? Are they inside the city? Or maybe on the other side entrance?

We end up in some kind of small residential area inside this industrial zone. Maybe for workers or directives. There are like old soviet buildings and looks like very bad damaged and looted. We better move on.

By midday we pass a giant industrial facility with old and rounded pipelines that moves outisde the city by the east. Maybe gasoduct that pumped gas to the motherland before this mess. Still no signs of living people around.

After that we stop for a little lunch and keep our path searching for a store or anything like that.

An hour later we finally saw a big structure that enters the woods. A closer look discovers that it is a bill mall or something like that and we even see a big sing saying "IDEA", the furniture manufacturer known worldwide. So, we attempt our way in. A loot of military equipment is abandoned araound the structure and we can see it will be a good chance to get some loot with a bit if luck.

I prepare my gun and my flashlight and my comrades do it too. I take the lead inside. We hope won't regret our decission.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GROUP: United Survivors.

ACTION: Search

DESCRIPTION:
The sun was at its highest when we moved into the IDEA's parking lot. It was quite extensive with some abandoned cars and a couple URALs (they were military trucks), shopping carts all over the place and two bodies near the main entrance.
Something itched behind Dunteon's neck, althought they needed the supplies there was something off about this place, there was no way to know yet it the two bodies were fresh or have them that way for days.

The group spaced a little and moved in. Finally at the door the two bodies were finally discernible. Both were wearing thick raincoats but one had a smaller frame, a woman. They were holding hands. The man had the bad of his skull destroyed by a bullet while the woman had the back of her coat completely shredded by automatic fire. Maybe she was gunned down and her couple was able to leave her behind? Could he be a looter that was shot while checking the body?
The store stood in front of them, Dunteon knew he was going to look for food if the store had any kind of food court or employees lounge.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GROUP: United Survivors.

ACTION: Search

DESCRIPTION:

The two bodies they stood over would be holding hands, the other a woman probably a couple. Not wasting time, Jack rolls over the mans body with a firm foot. Rigor Mortis effected his body, eyes pale white, "Yup, he's dead alright... looks like someone may have just used them for target practice. Eyes up, I don't trust this place one bit and I don't feel like ending up like ending up in Helheim today. If we are lucky Tyr will bless us the chance to be the instrument of justice for these two, and probably countless others." Jack would announce as he leaned down to pull something out of the mans pocket that was sticking out, a green package with "Смолка Таёжная" on it. Examining the package it seemed like a candy or gum, they came in round chews. Popping one open he throws a round in his mouth and chews on it, he quickly establishes it as a chewing gum. "Hmmm, not to bad..."  Throwing the rest of package in his pocket he stands up and they make their way to the front entrance. 

The group made their way inside, large hallways filled with trash and debris, various windows broken, cracked, or even untouched. Some of these stores had some funny logos, sounds would play tricks on Jack's ears, possible movement of people in the distance. The choice now was to go to the top floor or the bottom, he would point towards the top and begin to climb the non-operational escalator. Top floor would give us the safest way of moving, chances of seeing people before they see us was more likely. Plus the scouting of the storefronts would be easier.

We would be looking for a place to garnish some food, any store that may look like a general store to a grocery supermarket would work, but Jack personally is not picky and would keep an eye out for anything of interest. Annoying that we have to cut into our trip for some foraging, but we made a miscalculation in our food supply for our trip and now we are paying for it. Next time we will load up a bit more heavy on edibles.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GROUP: United Survivors.

ACTION: Moving to destination.

DESCRIPTION:

Jules slept well last night. Yesterday they found shelter in an abandoned underground parking, close to the supermarket. Good whole point was that the small group also found an abandoned military medical tent or something like that down there and they used the small treatment beds as an improvised good resting spot.

With all Jules managed to get up early this morning and he quickly heads to making the breakfast. It consists in three melted candy bars in an small improvised metal pot and a fresh powder lemonade from an old and wasted M.R.E. Not much of a chef, but he manages to make some melted candy bar chocolate on a toast with three big drinks with a little lemonade taste using his comrades' canteens.

Today's menu guys! —He said to his sleeping survivor friends —Not big thing but I hope you like it.

Dunt and Jack quickly follow the smell and they finally had the breakfast in a little metal medical table who once had surgery tools and now lays some toasts and the three canteens. It is also surrounded with three little stools. The group seems to enjoy its food.

I'm worried about the ruskies. Those BEAR's... I hope they are patient. It is taking too long to coming back to the church. I think we are not taking the same route as Max did before. That's making us being slower. But I really don't know the city that good mates —Jules said all that to his comrades as he made his second bit to the toast —Is it any good?

After the breakfast the group zip their belongings and heads again their hiking to the city limits. The industrial zone is left behind and now they are in some kind of residential and woods area. The air is more clear and the birds sings their songs again. They only hear natural sounds as far as they perceive.

During the run, Jules can't stop thinking about getting a new boots and a lot of new socks in one of those ragtag sellers close to The Romp Bar. His feet hurt. He also can't stop dealing with the idea that maybe there is not many survivors in the city and it makes Jules a bit sad about it. The group did not find anyone alive. All seems dead. Only dead and rotten corpses and looted places.

All this thoughts made Jules think about the little family he has back home. He's old mother and his old father. Will be them alive when all this mess finally ends? He has no sons nor woman but his trip through Europe to forget his past is making him missing his parents so much. For a moment, he felt like if he was a little teen crying for his parents.

Those thoughts come to an end after Jules hear a sound close to his path. He grab his gun with force and aim towards it. Whatever it is, even if it is just a ghost or the death itselft Jules will welcome their arriving with a bunch of shots well fitter in its head.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Group: Sektion 7
Action: Move

Waking up from a dreamless sleep. Feeling hungry and thirsty. 

'Where am I?'
'What happend?'

While my eyes beginning to see clear, I realize that I am in my hideout. The memories are coming back slowly. I had a fever. And I met two people after a little engagement with hostile scavengers.

But how did I get back here? Did my friends helped me? Or don't I just remember how I got here.

Maybe I should start with a coffee and some water, to get the circulation running, I need to fokus!

Whatever, I have my stuff with me and I am feeling better now. Ready to get up. I have no idea how long I was sleeping or unconscious but I still need to find Claus. With my new equipment I decide to go a little more straight to the south part of the town to begin my search, going near the highway, always having a keen eye on the street to see friend or foe before they see me.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×