Jump to content
Blackb1rd

Game

Recommended Posts

Move number: 44

Group Name: A New Start

Action: 

Description:  The group leader points towards the barkeeper behind the counter "I'll leave the barkeep here a way to contact me". "Thank you I appreciate the offer but I have some things to do before I can.." I say as politely as I can.  The leader nods understandably and starts to search around in a bag behind him which he then shortly after pulls out a MP5 submachine gun out of and slid it over the bar table towards me. "A thanks for helping out my men..." I look at the weapon for a moment, feeling it in my hands and checking the chamber, "Thank you very much" I swing the gun over my shoulder and give the leader a last nod "see you soon". I walk over to the bar and sit down on one of the chairs. 

"So you are back again?". I look to my right and see that the barkeep is walking over towards me on the other side of the counter. "Did you find your friends?" the barkeep motions over at the USEC leader and Harris sitting by there table. "No..I'm sad to say". "hmm" . The barkeep looks at me with a troubled expiration. "and by the looks of it, you also did not find the harbor...or else you would not be here". "Yeah there was some complications..". I say as I scratch my beard. "well is there something I can help you with?...do you need some new equipment or maybe you need to sell some..that bag looks mighty heavy". We spend some time doing business, haggling, talking, drinking and after a couple hours I walk out of the bar pretty happy with what I got. 

I walk around the area a bit before a decide that I need to find a place to stay the night. I return to the bar and ask the barkeep if he have any extra beds, he dose and tells me that it will cost me 50 rubles. I give him the money and he points me towards a back room. The room is small and the "bed" is more like a big couch but after sleeping mainly outside for the last couple of weeks It feel like heaven and I fall asleep quickly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GROUP: Black Cuffs

ACTION: Explore AQ-01

DESCRIPTION:

NOOO!

sighs

I awake from a nightmare, flash backs to the encounter, playing our movements over and over again in my head. It's been several hours now and no one has returned to the hideout. I set my watch to count down, 72 hours. As this was a black op, that's all the time I have to find my team, establish some secure comms and get us extracted, after 72 hours all comms will be cut, the mission failed and HQ will deny any knowledge of us or our actions... I cannot let that happen

I won't let that happen....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Me and my squad wake up early at around 4 am then we packed up and moved out. On our way to our new location I remind myself that this is the group of guys I would hang out with after school seeing as they are far different due to the horrors we have witnessed here. As we passed the forest and the hills that came along with it we were anxious about the new experiences we will endure together such as, we might have to kill another person, we might possibly die from starvation or other people, and we were scared most of all to lose each other. Seeing as we were all fearful, we were being very playful towards each other trying to hide the nerves with a smile and a chuckle, but we knew the elephant in the room, it was terrifying to think of the thought that one of us could not see tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Group Name: The but nusters

Action: Search

Me and my group search the immediate area after waking up at a healthy 11 am (we are still not used to being vigilant and staying up late or waking up early). We end up searching all day other than a few minutes to eat half our daily ration limit. After we finish searching we gather around a fire and enjoy the rest of our rations, I ended up finding a thing of chocolate bars, graham crackers, and marshmallows on some poor soul who didn't get to eat himself. After telling the others where I got it from I waited till they calmed down about it, then we planed what we were going to do tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GROUP: Black Cuffs

DESCRIPTION:

There isn't much gear left in the hideout, an old combat knife and a silenced pistol one of the guys brought back a few nights ago, I adjust my leg holster to fit the pistol, put the knife in my boot and grab what little supplies there are left, some Russian tins, looks like beef stew and a few medical supplies. I will need to be stealthy, avoiding contact if possible until I find my squads mates or some gear from somewhere.

it's time to get the f*** out of Tarkov.

Leaving the hideout I can see smoke in the far distance, where there is smoke, there's fire, fire means people... maybe it is the guys, or someone with information on their whereabouts. The only thing that is clear to me right now is they are either dead or captured and from the stories I have heard about this place... well, dead would be my preference any day.

Faint gunshots echo in the distance, heading towards them I whisper to myself "Smile you f***" something my Dad always used to say, always made me chuckle.

I move quickly but quietly through the forest, I don't want to draw attention, I can almost see a clearing now, perhaps the edge of the forest?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Group: The but nusters

Action: Move

Description: We wake up a bit earlier than last time and i make sure to grab my PACA and Multipurpose syringe that I found last night  and i got the cut to prove it. After bragging to my friends about the loot I found we head off to our new destination deeper into the city in hopes to find a way out of this god forsaken city.

Note: Sorry this one is weak, i'm writing this day of the move so i did have much time to think it through.

Edited by chief_error

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

group: reporter

action: move

having been tasked by the UN to gain intelligence on the norvinsk region i start my journey into tarkov.

armed with my notebook, and camera time to see what is happening in the city. 

packing a lip with tobacco i move west as the sun barely crests the horizon. 

dip.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Group Name: Wanderer's Coffee Club

Action: Travel

Description:

After almost a 6 months, I've found myself in Tarkov once again.

Infront of myself, I see a familiar shabby builing they call The Romp. As I walk inside I'm greeted by same old barkeep, who grins as he recognizes me, after exhanging some words he retrieves the gear I left behind. "Good to see you old man" I say while checking my weapons for any dirt or rust. Once I'm satisfied I nod and flash a smile. "I'f you see anyone in need of a extra gun, tell them to contact me over the radio." After lighting a cigarette and taking a deep drag, I continue " I'm still using the old frequency... Also do contact me if you have any interesting jobs to offer." With these words I head out towards a certain hole in the fence.

As I walk past now rotten remains on my lean-to, (from which I started my travels long ago.) I check and ready both of my guns, and notice my old campfire. I decide to use it one more time, in order to make some coffee. After filling my thermos, I flip the safety catch on my gun, while muttering "Lady luck give my thy blessing, as I'm in the land of devils again." Without missing a beat I toss few coffee beans over my shoulder, as I start heading down a familiar path towards north-east.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GROUP: Black Cuffs

ACTION: Move

DESCRIPTION:

I move through the clearing, along the edge of the city, this is not where I want to be, if someone spots me I will be in serious trouble, it's not far and I can make it back in to the woods on the other side, then I can sneak around until I get closer to the gunshots I heard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Group Name:  The but nusters

Action: Move

 

Description: We wake up around 5 or 6am, hearing the sound of occasional birds chirping. We eat our half-rations, then Pogo and Kaden suggest that we should listen around for awhile. During this time, we think we hear gunshots; and we feel mad, but also hopeful that it is someone else. So, we leave to go out there, unknowing what might unfold.

 

Note: Sorry, mates. I am probably bad at this, since it is the day before we move. Thx though, honestly.

Edited by canadianwattpad
Making it smoother and fixing a on reasoned edit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

group: reporter

action: move
 description: rolling out of my hammock early the birds barely awake. i feel a cold chill run down my spine when the morning air hits my lungs. making some coffee i sip on it while i change my socks and wake up for the day.packing my ruck and gear i start snacking on some jerky as i hike today i will be going until dusk if i want to make it to my destination in a good amount of time. 

once i pitch camp that night i start jotting in my journal what happened the previous day


journal entry:

T-day 1 journal: after returning to tarkov i am hoping to get the chance to interview the local heads of "state" from the briefs the UN media organizer gave me there are myriad of gangs and smaller factions trying to take a good foot hold in the area. religious zealots, and former local leaders not withstanding. yesterday was quite just took a stroll through the outskirts of the city. i did see a pack of dogs way off in the distance (pictured below) they gave no mind to me.

dogs.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Group Name:  The but nusters

Action: Search

 

Description: We arrive in the area, and decide to wait some time to gather rest. MyMomHitsMe offers me a dead skunk on the ground, and I decline, though wishing we had better rations. We talk a bit, eat our rations, and a squirrel starts to make us mad by throwing acorns at us. Later on, we all get bored, and decide to search around, scattering from each other to later regroup. With our underlying anger from that damn sqiurrel, we hope we find something, anything, too kill or hunt in some way.

 

Note: I don't like how I am not good at writing these, so thanks  GM's for standing me type these out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

group: reporter

action: move

description: rising, dazed and in a fog. deciding to get out of the camp early to get a head start on the day. putting my soggy boots back on from falling in the swamps yesterday. god i hate wet boots and socks. "keep moving forward" the words of my drill instructors still ring true even a decade later. i need to make sure i change my socks at lunch.

journal entry: ate sh*t today while walking through the trees, didn't get hurt i was lucky enough to land in some grass. thats about all that happened today i was eerily quiet in tarkov today. the sunset over the city was amazing looking; with the lack of noise today i felt that i might be the only person in the world. hell everyone else could have died for all i know. me being the only one left... makes you wonder what went through the people who lived here heads when the collapse of structure happened. order became chaos. friends became foes. must have been a un-nerving experience. all the more reason to keep moving forward someone who was there during the event must still be here i have to find them.

muddy.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

group: reporter

action: search

action: before i went to sleep yesterday i saw some houses on the other side of the swamp. im going to spend my day there resting and recuperating. getting out of my sleeping bag early i am immediately being eaten alive by mosquitoes. i need to start moving fast. these bugs are killing me; skipping my normal routine to get to the houses faster i stuff my ruck, and press to the houses.
once there i set my camp back up and start to do inventory of my gear and see what i might be able to find in these houses.

journal entry: "you will never get anything done by doing nothing"  ha where is that advice now. when my socks and boots where drying off i found a gun. a sub machine gun. straight out of golden eye no less. im roughly familiar with the operations of the weapon. but i will have to clean it off tomorrow. for now it was way to dark and i dont want to risk loosing a piece if i try to take it apart in the dark. and in the mud. that would be a problem waiting to happen.  the bugs here are murder they were buzzing around my camp all night it was so hard to sleep i took a picture with my flashlight on to see how bad they where, have to say im not surprised. 

mosqito.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Group: The but nusters

Action: Move

Description: I groggily roll out of my sleeping bag in the morning around 7 am to the sound of birds chirping and my friends arguing intensely over who gets a half melted and open chocolate bar they found on the ground (I took it from the winner). We all eat about half of our rations for breakfast around the dying out campfire, once we all are done we pack up and make our way to our destination. As we are making our way there I tell my friends to get into formation and be aggressive because we are trying to cover as much ground as possible looking for people. All of us are making sure to watch each other's backs. As usual we banter with each other about who has the best gear I brag about my pistol and my PACA then Zach proceeds to interrupt me halfway through me taking inventory, to spin a heroic tale of how he found a mag with some ammo in it and a med kit with and injector, I pull off my glove, exposing the disgusting cut on my hand and he is quite squeamish and i threaten to open it and rub it on him, I didn't even even have to though seeing as he had puked the second I got too close with it, I think he will be alright. during the night we settle down around the campfire we built in a broken down building and tell stories, eat the rest of our rations and talk for a few hours, it sort of gives me a camping vibe. My group was pretty silent that night when we tried to sleep probably for the same reason I was, because we were homesick and scared.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GROUP NAME:

Well's clan


ACTION:

Travel from AR-01 to AR-02

Description

My friend from ukraine let me here near 6am with a map of the area.

He told me that i'm on the sector AR-01.

I took few minute to read the map and decide to go straight to the middle of the area. For today i decide do to go AR-02. There i see hightway interchange. I decide to check the abandon cars and maybe find some loot. Without any information on this area i decide to take care and stay discreet, avoid stranger and keep my distance. My investigation is more important than dying. During this morning walk i ear shot from the far city. i'm thinking that i fell in something more different than my other missions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Wellito said:

GROUP NAME:

Well's clan


ACTION:

Travel from AR-01 to AR-02

Description

My friend from ukraine let me here near 6am with a map of the area.

He told me that i'm on the sector AR-01.

I took few minute to read the map and decide to go straight to the middle of the area. For today i decide do to go AR-02. There i see hightway interchange. I decide to check the abandon cars and maybe find some loot. Without any information on this area i decide to take care and stay discreet, avoid stranger and keep my distance. My investigation is more important than dying. During this morning walk i ear shot from the far city. i'm thinking that i fell in something more different than my other missions.

Don't use your concordance for your own good, this is a PvP game so giving out your location is not a great idea. You can just say what you are doing not where also don't say you encountered or found anything that's up to the GMs to decide just say what you are going to do for the day

EXAMPLE

GROUP: Example group

ACTION: Move

DESCRIPTION: As me and my group wake up to gunshots in the distance we prepare for a new day. As soon as we all are full and packed up we plan  on how to make our trek to our new location. We all break up into groups and try to cover as much ground as  possible before nightfall. We hear the occasional fire fight but they seem pretty far away. As we arrive to our new soon to be campsite we all are pretty happy about the ground we have covered on our journey so far and to celebrate we all share some stories of our home lives then we all spar with each other for a while until we all get tired and wisk off to sleep.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GROUP: The but nusters

ACTION: Move

DESCRIPTION: Me and my group start off another day around our campfire with the distinct smell of ash and smoke. Jason had already got out our food for breakfast, my stomach was very pleased. We planned to move to a new location in search of loot or people. We made sure to keep our pace up, neglecting stealth. My group kept the chit-chat high and i'm pretty sure everyone was happy about it. We made our camp site up a little after nightfall but we made it before we froze to death, so that's a plus. We all participate in our ritual of storytelling by the fire and sank into sleep like rocks into water.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

group name: reporter

action: move

description: taking the day off was just what i needed. my boots are dry, my feet don't hurt. its time to keep going. packing up my gear and having a drink of coffee. quickly double checking my kit i set off. starting off in the direction of the same compounds as before. marching on as the sun rises high in the sky sweat beading. i ramble on.

journal entry: coffee and tobacco.. military men run on it i am no exception. having rested yesterday when i had my coffee this morning i swear i felt the first drops of that warm black brew touch my soul. 

best-camping-coffee-makers.jpg

Edited by scompton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Group: The but nusters

Action: Move

Description: I wake up to the fresh taste of drywall or gravel in my mouth because I rolled a little far out of my makeshift bed. Me and the others shared a laugh and get prepared to follow our same routine that we follow every morning, after we eat and pack up we once again head out to seek a new place. We are in a hustle to get there so we are not stranded in the pitch black of night. once we set up camp under a bridge we all start talking about how used to this new life we live together as a band of brothers, and how normal it can feel. I didn't want to ruin the mood and point out its normal because we hadn't had to kill anyone yet, I had a feeling that was going to change soon though. We once again fell asleep as the stars glistened above.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Group : Well's clan

ACtion: move

description:

My friend from ukraine let me here near 6am with a map of the area.

He told me that i'm on the entry of the exclusion area

I took few minute to read the map and decide to go straight to the middle of the area. For today i decide do to go on the high for the hight ground and maybe find something upthere and maybe find some loot. Without any information on this area i decide to take care and stay discreet, avoid stranger and keep my distance. My investigation is more important than dying. During this morning walk i ear shot from the far city. i'm thinking that i fell in something more different than my other missions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Group : Night crawler

Action: move

Description:

The woods are like home, almost. Well, to be honest, woods at home aren't as big as this, or as dangerous, or in the middle of a war zone.

Trudging through low hanging branches and thick bushes, Ross makes his way towards faint plumes of smoke that can be seen above the canopy of green where it breaks wide enough to get a glimpse of the horizon.

Damn that prick for getting me into this mess.

Noticing the trees starting to spread out gives him a clue that the woods edge is approaching. He can already feel a tensing of the shoulders as at least such dense woods he can't be spotted by  keen eyes, or even worse sights. Pulling out his balaclava from his back pocket he wrestles it over his head and checks the straps on his gloves.

Right, game plan. Just get into a building as quietly and unseen as possible. Spend the night hiding out in some crawl space or basement, then search the place for whatever i can use come night fall.

Patting the heavy lump in his back pocket to check its still there, he marches on with a foreboding sense of whats needing to be done. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Group : Night crawler

Action: Search

Description:

From the woodlands edge, Ross surveys the buildings and roads in the distance. Trying to figure out his best path into the area undetected. The journey has left him hungrier than expected and he decides that now is a good time to refuel before heading in.

Rations, armies march by them and the desperate will kill for them.

Biting down the last of his meal, he looks up at the reddening sky. It'll be dark by the time he hits the city. He takes off towards his objective. Night falls as Ross creeps over a road boundary on the outskirts of town. Cars are left in various positions across the road.

I wonder how much panic the folk in those cars were in when they ditched their fastest ride out of this hell.

He considers looking in some of them to see if in their haste, something may have been left behind but knows better than to linger out in the open too long, even in the cover of night. He moves on to the beginnings of a street. Some buildings stand remarkably in one piece, others are strewn with bullet holes and other structural wounds. 

I need to find something that'll help me out here. Best bets to look into the damaged buildings, but which one?

After carefully weighing up his options, Ross removes the torch from his back pocket. The heavy metal torch is black and almost invisible in the night. He points it towards the ground and clicks the button on the upper part of the main body. A solid beam of brilliant light marks a near perfect disk on the tarmac below his feet. He quickly flicks it back off.

Torch works well, just need to keep it away from any openings. Can't afford any one seeing the light.

Sneaking over to the building of choice he notices the door is well and truly hanging off its hinges. Whoever entered in the past came in meaning business.

Hope you were just passing through here, partner.

Ross ducks into the inky blackness to start his search...  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2