Blackb1rd

Game

Move number: 44

Group Name: A New Start

Action: 

Description:  The group leader points towards the barkeeper behind the counter "I'll leave the barkeep here a way to contact me". "Thank you I appreciate the offer but I have some things to do before I can.." I say as politely as I can.  The leader nods understandably and starts to search around in a bag behind him which he then shortly after pulls out a MP5 submachine gun out of and slid it over the bar table towards me. "A thanks for helping out my men..." I look at the weapon for a moment, feeling it in my hands and checking the chamber, "Thank you very much" I swing the gun over my shoulder and give the leader a last nod "see you soon". I walk over to the bar and sit down on one of the chairs. 

"So you are back again?". I look to my right and see that the barkeep is walking over towards me on the other side of the counter. "Did you find your friends?" the barkeep motions over at the USEC leader and Harris sitting by there table. "No..I'm sad to say". "hmm" . The barkeep looks at me with a troubled expiration. "and by the looks of it, you also did not find the harbor...or else you would not be here". "Yeah there was some complications..". I say as I scratch my beard. "well is there something I can help you with?...do you need some new equipment or maybe you need to sell some..that bag looks mighty heavy". We spend some time doing business, haggling, talking, drinking and after a couple hours I walk out of the bar pretty happy with what I got. 

I walk around the area a bit before a decide that I need to find a place to stay the night. I return to the bar and ask the barkeep if he have any extra beds, he dose and tells me that it will cost me 50 rubles. I give him the money and he points me towards a back room. The room is small and the "bed" is more like a big couch but after sleeping mainly outside for the last couple of weeks It feel like heaven and I fall asleep quickly.

GROUP: Black Cuffs

ACTION: Explore AQ-01

DESCRIPTION:

NOOO!

sighs

I awake from a nightmare, flash backs to the encounter, playing our movements over and over again in my head. It's been several hours now and no one has returned to the hideout. I set my watch to count down, 72 hours. As this was a black op, that's all the time I have to find my team, establish some secure comms and get us extracted, after 72 hours all comms will be cut, the mission failed and HQ will deny any knowledge of us or our actions... I cannot let that happen

I won't let that happen....

Me and my squad wake up early at around 4 am then we packed up and moved out. On our way to our new location I remind myself that this is the group of guys I would hang out with after school seeing as they are far different due to the horrors we have witnessed here. As we passed the forest and the hills that came along with it we were anxious about the new experiences we will endure together such as, we might have to kill another person, we might possibly die from starvation or other people, and we were scared most of all to lose each other. Seeing as we were all fearful, we were being very playful towards each other trying to hide the nerves with a smile and a chuckle, but we knew the elephant in the room, it was terrifying to think of the thought that one of us could not see tomorrow.

Group Name: The but nusters

Action: Search

Me and my group search the immediate area after waking up at a healthy 11 am (we are still not used to being vigilant and staying up late or waking up early). We end up searching all day other than a few minutes to eat half our daily ration limit. After we finish searching we gather around a fire and enjoy the rest of our rations, I ended up finding a thing of chocolate bars, graham crackers, and marshmallows on some poor soul who didn't get to eat himself. After telling the others where I got it from I waited till they calmed down about it, then we planed what we were going to do tomorrow.

b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2