Jump to content
Blackb1rd

Game

Recommended Posts

Skillfulmmd

Action - Search local area quietly to avoid making noise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
shankara1991

Went to AQ-01 To scavange for supplies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SgtDalton

Group:613 

Entry: AR-01

Action: move to As-02 & search both areas for items of need 

Description: To slowly but methodically move to As-02, while doing so i am taking notes of the area and locating all key landmarks and points of interest, in the wooded area i am moving at a decent rate till i hit the edge of the town\ buildings. Know taking my years of training in to account i spend time searching for all useful items that could help me in the journey!!  some of the items i am also looking to acquire are
weaponds
cloth ( sheets,curtains,tarp,)
rope  ( straps,rope,cable)
clothing
food!!  ( spoiled is ok looking to use for bait and traps )
long straight decently think branches used for spears 

come night time i find a very quite secure corner that gives me protection from the elements, no fire as i do not intend to attract any attention although i take time to eat and make sure i have dry socks, and clean cuts. to prepare for the morning 

Edited by SgtDalton
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
UncleDark

Group Name: Wanderer's Coffee club

Action moving from AR-01 to AT-01.

 

Having noticed some houses beyond the woods and a trail through it, while desecrating this poor... "Wait, did he just freakin blink at me?!" I curse and stutter while flinching. Just to be safe I decide to give him yet another swift kick in the ribs.

After confirming myself for what I just saw, I decide that now if never is a good time to increase my pace and to head straight north to check those houses. "This wind is starting to get chilly. If I don't find some shelter or warmer clothes in near future, I am seriously going to regret it." I notice that I've started to talk to myself more often "this is not a good sign" I ponder while the man in my feet nods in agreement. "I also could seriously use some good night of sleep before I start seeing things." I curse softly and open my can of heavenly drink "Coffee or not, it wont keep me warm while I sleep." After placing couple beans on this poor mans hand, I gather my belongins and start my steadfast march/limp towards the houses. Hoping that I may finally find something to protect myself, as clearly who ever shot that man on the highway is still prowling around.

As I was making my way down the roadside, I took notice on dwindling light and some dark clouds gathering. " I better hurry or i'll end up spending night in these woods in really nasty weather."

Edited by UncleDark
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lewisuk

GROUP NAME: Highrise Corp 

Action: Continue to search BD-18/BC-18

DESCRIPTION

As I searched through the ammo box and the rain started to fall heavily, beating against my exposed head, sending a shiver down my spine. Suddenly there was a clinking of cans against each other just outside where I was scavenging, I spun round and watched the entrance of the destroyed building, hopefully they hadn't heard me collecting the ammo...

I then heard it, footsteps, and within a second a man had came running through the doorway, trying to get away from the rain. 

"Freeze!" I yelled, trying to create the illusion that I was armed, I held my hand slightly behind my back, as if holding onto a holstered pistol.

"Woah! I'm unarmed, don't shoot!" The mysterious man shouted, trying to be heard over the rain.

"Okay, okay.." I trusted this man, he seemed as lost as I was, unarmed too.

Through some talking, I discovered his name was Agnisekhar and he was on his own too, trying to find a gun or at least some food to survive the nights, he seemed friendly enough, but I'm not going to trust him to watch my back just yet, he could run off like that official did, or even worse, kill me. 

My stomach starting rumbling, which meant time to eat! When I opened my backpack, my stomach dropped. I had managed to eat through 5 of my 10 packages already! I needed food, and fast. 

We decided to split up and search the nearby buildings as I hadn't quite gone through them all yet, Agnisekhar took the houses and ruined buildings that remained and I opted to search the storage unit, we agreed to meet back up at the unit afterwards to plan our next moves, and share any supplies we had found, if any at all...

We needed these supplies if we were going to survive Tarkov.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agnisekhar

GROUP NAME: Highrise Corp 

Action: Continue to search BD-18/BC-18

DESCRIPTION:

I was searching for weapons and supplies to survive the night and it suddenly started raining heavily, I slowly ran towards the ruined building to get away from the rain as soon as I entered the building, I was caught off-guard by a stranger who had a gun (thought so). I surrendered my self to have a peaceful chat with the stranger man.

It went pretty well, the Strange man seemed to be kind, we exchanged our names, we had chat for few minutes and I knew he was lost just like me, But I had to be extra careful as you cannot trust anyone in tarkov but sometimes it is good to have friendlies.

We decided to split up and search the nearby buildings, I started to search nearby houses and ruined buildings.we agreed to meet back up at the unit afterward to plan our next moves, and share any medical or food supplies we find.

 

Edited by Agnisekhar
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Averix

Move: 1
Action: arrive AH-06 move to AH-07.
Group: none

Interlude: After initially fleeing the city when scavs raided my restaurant in the dawn of tarkov; It is time for my return. A couple months have passed since I left the city, I wonder what's left of it, sure was pretty heated when I fled. From what I heard things only got worse. I spent my last few roubles on a small boat last night, in the morning I will make my approach.

Morning: I set foot on the shoreline at AH-06 just before sunrise, hoping to make a silent arrival. I start making my way to AH-07. I should setup camp somewhere quite.

Midday: I spend most of the day scouting AH-07 to search for anything hostile. The area seems to be clear. I find I nice place to setup my camp. I brought a small camping tent, a sleeper bag and a knife with me.

Evening: Eat some food of the little food i have, should have spent less on the boat.. Food should be my next priority. I fall asleep at dawn, today was a long day.

Edited by Averix
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FSE

Action: Entering from AR-01, move to AR-02. Search AR-02 upon arrival.

Description: 
Damn, those guys did a number on me.

I had recently recovered from a gunfight with various Scavs, and while I did make sure they didn't leave alive, I didn't make it far before I passed out due to blood loss.

Naturally, I woke up with just about everything on my person nicked. The Evacuators eventually found me, and took the little amount I had left save for some food.

After leaving their base camp, I decide to trek a grid point East, hoping to find anything valuable when I get there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Olloch

Just a reminder. I'd like group names and you must fill out your move in the game panel manage group. Each group member must describe his own actions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SlayerWR

Group Name: "USUC" 

Action: I move from AR-01 to AQ-01 and attempt to search for anything of use.

Description: Beginning my journey, I venture into the depths of the abandoned (or perhaps, not so abandoned) territory of Tarkov. I miss the proud country I once lived in. Such a damn shame I had to resort to a place such as this to get away from it. I heard rumors of horrible murderous thieves and the freedom to escape your crimes, and I think I could fit right in. 

After entering through the gate, I lurk to the nearby abandoned buildings that tower like ancient lumbering giants in the distance. I'm almost as scared of the buildings than I am of what might be in them. Despite this, I pace towards them in hopes of making something of myself in this new, abandoned world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
d0gday

GROUP NAME: Bear Nation

ACTION: Move from BD-19 through to AV-17, scavenging along the way

DESCRIPTION: Morning finds me on the northern edge of Tarkov. The sun is low; the air smells of smoke from the many fires still burning within the city. I pull my knife from its sheath and run my finger along the edge, testing its sharpness. Satisfied, I re-sheath the blade and begin heading south, sticking to little used alleys and paths when I can, and moving from  cover to cover when I cannot.

I recall there being an industrial zone not too far south of me and head in that direction, hoping to find something useful to protect myself from the lawless denizens of Tarkov. I can see smoke rising in the distance and make my way towards it. Where there is smoke there's fire. And where there is fire, there might be gunpowder. I duck into an alcove as a band of scavs cross the road ahead of me, unaware of my presence. I count to one hundred and continue forward.

The fire appears to be coming from an old factory at sector AV-17 known to manufacture black market guns after the fall of Tarkov, rumour has it for a guy named Prapor. As I approach the building I can see only the eastern side is currently burning. The fire hasn't yet reached the main room, so I decide to risk exploring it, searching high and low for any munitions or weapons that will prove worthy in the days ahead.

Suddenly I hear voices at the far end of the building. Shouting, laughing. The scav patrol...

It sounds like they're throwing something onto the fire they made. Something heavy. Something soft.

I make the sign of the cross and draw my knife, hoping to avoid confrontation, but ready just in case.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anderssonno1

Sneaking out to AT-2 thru AT-3 and looked thru all buildings i could find. Moved very carefully not to cause any attention since im unarmed and vonrebul at this time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lucasrank

Move nr 3 (repost)

Group Name: A new start

Action: Move from AQ-02 to AP-02

Description: After searching throug all those cars I feel a bit tired, defeated and a little sick. I sit down at one of the cars to rest for a moment. After a while and when I have goten a bit of a rest I stand up "I can not just sit here and rot" I think to myself. So I start walking to my destination, I do not waste any time searching through any more cars or buildings. when I reach my destination It has already become dark. "How much time did I waste looking through all those cars?" I ask myself. I start to look for a house with an unlocked door. I find a small house with a door that has been kicked open. I slowly push open the broken door and walk inside. I make a quick and quiet search through the house and the barrikade the door with a bookcase and a armchair I find in the living room. After that I find a bed and fall asleep.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
UncleDark

Group name : Wanderer's Coffee club

Action:  break off and head to large building in east.

 

After pondering my options and having a really bad feeling about that pair by the fire, I decided to avoid possible conflict in order to protect my precious coffee. While quietly backing off towards the tree line I thought to myself, "No way I'm going to risk loosing my priceless possession to those shady fellas."

After reaching the tree line I took quick count on my remaining foodstuff and almost cursed out loud, as it seemed that at some point I had managed to loose about 3 days worth in tushonka, water and crackers. While cursing my ever changing luck I noticed what seemed to be outline of a large building to my left, "it must be some sort of office or appartment building" I thought and decided to head towards it. I had been awake for well over 20 hours and after whole day of walking I was just starting to feel it's burden.

After putting couple coffee beans in my mouth to suck on them, I felt determined and started trecking towards my new destination. "Lady give me your best, or give me your worst. No matter what, I will enter that building and find a spot to sleep" I muttered while staggering along.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Giamiester

 

GROUP NAME: Bear Nation

ACTION: Move from BD-19 through to AV-17, scavenging along the way ( Scavenge BC-19)

DESCRIPTION: (Specifically for Sector BC-19, the sector we are in as of this time)

I follow my group along the road, the entirety of the first day was just walking, The next morning the leader said he spotted some smoke at the center of town and wants us all to come and investigate it. Most of the day is spent walking along the roads toward center of town, but i found some time out of my day to scavenge a little bit along the sidewalks and dumpsters that littered the road. 

 

The leader of the group "Artyom" Thinks we can scavenge along while moving at the same time, I think to myself, "That would be difficult, we would either have to keep moving, or stop and scavenge for a few hours. I asked him if we could stop for an hour or two to scavenge. He ultimately agreed as we have been moving for the greater part of the day and it was approaching sunset.

As i scavenge along the roads around the city, i see an odd lime green piece of tape waving in the wind attached to a bent mailbox. I go over to investigate.

 

 

Edited by Giamiester
Formatting
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JoizzY123

GROUP: Bear Nation

ACTION: Move from BD-19 through to AV-17, scavenging along the way (Scavenge BC-19)

DESCRIPTION: (Specifically for Sector BC-19, the sector we are in as of this time)

INTERLUDE: In this no man's land called Tarkov there had to be some helping hand around. Thanks to Mr. Bartender at the Romp Bar, people don't have to travel on their own through this hell. I'm glad and thankful at the same time and hope things work out well for our newly created group.

MORNING: We finally leave the spooky forest and arrive at the northern edge of what seems to be the center of the city with a couple of streets in front of us. The wind is chill but not stormy, so it is still comfortable in my ordinary clothes. "At least for the moment, I guess" I say to myself. When we reach the first road our group wants to cross, Artyom, the one who put this group together, makes a stop. I dont even know if any other noticed, but while the rest of our group was looking for a clever route to take or some leftovers on the street worth checking, Artyom pulls his knife out and runs his finger along the edge to test its sharpness. I notice a blink in his eyes and he licks his chops while doing so.  "This man is a bad ass! I'm curious what's gonna happen if we get in some trouble." I think to myself.

MIDDAY: Trying to have a little chit chat while going on our way was not really successful for my part. The guys seem O.K., but they are not interested in getting to know each other quite yet. Trust has to be build, some wise man said to me once. 

While I cross the streets, I am aware of the many cars left on there. Some of them look to be untouched. I'm trying to have a closer look without getting to far away from the group. 

EVENING: When the sun starts to go down, Tarkov is not a place to be. My awareness level takes a huge jump upwards and I try to scan our surroundings a bit more carefully. You never know what is coming out of the shadows. Since our group agreed to stop moving for a bit I look around for a proper place to settle in for the night. I found a small diner restaurant aside the road, which seemed to serve burgers & Co back in the days. Of course it was already hit and looted but still, we all had a place to lay down and rest. I'm also getting hungry.. "We should start to prepare our meals for the day, before it gets totally dark" I said to myself and went on to suggest my thoughts to the group.

We made it work even tho Artyom was somehow busy and not with us... Maybe he is just pre-cautions and checks our direct surroundings for any threat.

NIGHT: We draw matches for who has to take the night watch. PHEW.. I don't even know who lost, but it's not me!! Glad to be able to fully rest this night since our destination is still far ahead...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KryoHawk

GROUP: Bear Nation

INTERLUDE: Welcome to Tarkov, The fantastic theme park of horror one step is always your last step, and yet we manage to take another. We defy all rational thoughts entering the main city. Its funny how some find a thrill entering this place, However, I just find my next paycheck. Maybe one day, I'll find the next flight home...

MORNING: Quick hustle through the woods, Fast enough to avoid detection, but not fast enough to scan for any loot that wouldn't be directly below our feet. Careless in my opinion, but I remembered a quote I saw somewhere "Everyone is armed in Tarkov, Until you prove otherwise". When we reached the streets I moved up behind a car instead of scanning out in the open. If someone were to open fire on us, At least I'd survive the first volley. One step at a time I guess...  One step at a time...

MIDDAY: We proceeded down the road down near the center, I made sure to stick near the edge so that I could book it to one side a lot faster, Unless of which I was the first one to get hit... I added a little bit to the conversation, enough to have them remember my presence, but barely. 

EVENING: We were wrapping our search up, I had the chance to wander off a little bit to check out a car that had run into a lamp post. I pulled on the handle of the car and it opened up with ease, I opened the door and a body flopped out. I immediately jumped back and went to pull out my knife, but it got snagged in my sheath. "Better keep this on hand, no more of this careless searching." I thought to myself. I quickly searched the corpse and the driver compartment of the car. I found (Nothing Of Interest?). I wanted to search more but unfortunately, the group was starting to gain distance from me.

NIGHT: One of the guys thought that an old burger place would be a good place to settle down. Seeing as I had no better ideas I accepted and was the first to head in. I clutched my knife and pulled it out of its sheath and proceded to search the building. For supplies and Surprises. There happened to be (Nothing Of Interest?) within the area but seemed safe enough to settle down for the night. I opted to take the first half of the night shift. I was still wired from the day and thought that I could take a quick look inside of some of the cars outside while the others were sleeping. Hey,  what you can find that might be useful for later

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

GROUP NAME:

Oranje


ACTION:

Searching


DESCRIPTION:

After sneaking from the woods into the city, i see a pair of guys up ahead in the middle of the road a couple of hundred meters or so away from me, deciding to see if there is anything to gain, information, trade, or maybe even friends i warily make my way closer to them, but i only get to around 100 meters away from them before i get spotted, and the couple of them seemed to make a hasty exit from the scene.

 

So, nothing lost, but also nothing gained, after checking my stock i decide to check those ruined and semi unstable looking buildings for anything to complement my diet, or arsenal.

Hoping that the state of the buildings means no one bothered checking them before this, and they don't collapse on my head.

 

All the while looking over my shoulder because i'm not quite certain how far the pair ran.

Edited by Oranje
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
infz

GROUP NAME: Bear Nation

ACTION: In the morning I'm trying to find a convenience shop or a small market to scavenge for at least a bit of food. I'm almost out of food, we went to Tarkov so fast that I couldn't even bring all of my gear with me so I need to gear my self up as best as I can in these circumstances.

Later on I'm trying to catch up with my other group mates, we got separated but all of us know where to meet up, I need to hurry up, but I don't run, I keep walking fast on the grass trying not to step on concrete and make unnecessary loud noises echo trough the city of Tarkov. 

Even though I'm used to being in danger it still sends shivers down my spine, this is exciting.

Edit: typo.

Edited by infz
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BB32BB

GROUP NAME: SAVIOURS

ACTION: MOVE TO AR-15 AND SEARCH FOR ANY WEAPONS AND AMMO

DESCRIPTION: need to loot an area that might be quiet got my tomahawk with me incase any unarmed bandits come around, hopefully it hasn't all been looted bandages and any other meds will be useful too incase of wounds later on, maybe possibly find some other friendly people. try and sneak as much as possible so not making too much noise and attract any unwanted visitors

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SlayerWR

Group Name: "USUC"

Action: Search.

Description:

No matter what I do, I must not feel shame or remorse for my actions while I'm in the zone.

Such is life in the zone.

After a more fortunate situation (for my end, at least), I continue my journey into Tarkov. You must come to terms with yourself that once you enter this wasteland, it is every man for himself - unless that is, you have friends. Unfortunately, I'm not very blessed to have that. The more I think about it though, the more glad I am that I do not have anyone with me. Only one mouth to feed, no need to worry about someone else messing up. I pace myself as I journey to my next location.

Edited by SlayerWR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lewisuk

GROUP NAME: Highrise Corp 

Action: Get Deeper into the city. 

DESCRIPTION: After spending all day scavenging around for something, anything, I stumble upon a small food stash, managing to bag myself more food, this'll keep me going for a little while, hopefully Agnis found something useful.

Meeting backup at the container, as agreed, I was still wary, so I sit a little bit back and wait for Agnis to appear, to make sure he is on his own, and not coming with a group to kill me.

After a few minutes, he walked up, looking as jumpy as I was, so I made sure to approach slowly as to not get shot if he had found a gun. 

"Hello! It's me again" I tried to make myself seem the least threatening I could, luckily he heard my voice and didn't try to kill me.

"Aha, yes! I found some good stuff! Food, Bullets -" Agnis cut off, making me wonder if he was hiding something, but before I could question him, I noticed he kept glancing over my shoulder...

Turning around I saw a small amount of movement behind a burnt out car, it could have been a rat, a dog or even just the wind. But I am taking no chances, unarmed and in the open, there is no way I am standing around to find out if the movement is from a hostile.

"Movement, I am leaving now, with or without you" I quickly whispered to Agnis, already getting my bag on my back, ready for a hasty escape. 

With that, I took off, heading as fast as I could deeper into the city, away from the movement and hopefully towards a weapon to defend myself with, I just pray whatever it was, doesn't follow me.. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agnisekhar

GROUP NAME: Highrise Corp 

Action: Get Deeper into the city. 

DESCRIPTION: After long hours of scavenging I found some food, I checked it to see if the food has been rotten or not, It looked fine to me so I ate a little bit and continued by searching after few mins of searching, I found a weapon box, which was opened already, but still I checked it to find something and I was surprised that I found a knife and few bullets.

I was excited to reveal the news to Lewis that I have found a weapon but I was not sure how would he respond, he looked like a nice guy to me but can be twisted, everyone has a dark past or I thought so.

Lewis and I met at our rendezvous point, I did not want to be too friendly or aggressive as it could hurt me both side, so I was neutral and responded normally to his Hello.

We started to share information on what we looted, suddenly I spotted someone behind a car over Lewis's shoulder, Lewis caught my eye and knew I saw someone or something so he turned back and saw someone slowly sneaking up to us.Lewis took a lighting fast response and said we should move and asked me are you coming?I did not have a choice as I did not want to be left around with a person who is sneaking on us.It is better to stay with Lewis for the time being but still, the matter of knife was still floating over my mind and I said to myself, I will use it when I am required to.

I followed Lewis to the city and hopefully to find some more food stash and maybe a Gun 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BB32BB

If anyone wants a friendly group message me for invite 

GROUP NAME: SAVIOURS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lucasrank

Move nr 4

Group Name: A New Start

Action: moving from AP-02 to AO-02

Description:

As a shock passes through me, I wake up by the cracking noise of gunfire. I sit up quickly. And try to figure out where it comes from. "It's just a few blocks away!" I think to myself. I sit there for a while as quiet as I can, listening for gunfire and if it's approaching or not. After a while the shooting dies down and the only thing left is total silence. I'm sitting there waiting, listening for the slightest noise. After a while, It hits me "I have absolutely nothing to protect myself with" I move to the kitchen and start searching for something, anything more useful then my bare hands. As soon as morning comes start to move my barakade being very conscious not to make to much noise. keeping to the shadows and moving slowly and quietly I make my way towards where the gunfight took place.

Edited by Floppy_Moose

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2