Jump to content
Blackb1rd

Game

Recommended Posts

XDANOMALY

Group: Lonely Airsofter

Action: Loot or something I dont know

Description: After a boring session of just walking around, I just look around at the stores, my eyes looking at any type of building, and essentially maybe looting them or not, it depended on the situation. As I walk around, I keep my eyes peeled for any firearm type stores, even the uh, Airsoft stores. Oh, and still looking for food, actually.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XDANOMALY

Group: Lonely Airsofter

Action: LOOOOOOOOOOOOT the place

Description: After I found the mall, I decide to just loot it and hope for the best, seeing how low on food im running on. I legit go in there carefully with the flashlight/92FS/GDT i have, but at the same time just uh, looting any type of food that isnt rotten. I need it bad please help me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NoisyCosmos

GROUP: United Survivors.

ACTION: Move to destination.

DESCRIPTION:

The group is moving to those TerraGroup buildings that are on the horizont, in order to find some clues in case there's any.

  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

GROUP: United Survivors.

ACTION: Move to destination.

DESCRIPTION:

I follow Noisy towards our destination.

Edited by Oranje
  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dunteon

GROUP: United Survivors.

ACTION: Move to destination.

DESCRIPTION:

We follow a hunch, maybe we can make sense of everything thats going on.
The group pushes in silence through the abandoned city

  • Hot 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NoisyCosmos

GROUP: United Survivors.

ACTION: Move to destination.

DESCRIPTION:

 

The group of three survivors keep moving through the city, heading to that TerraGroup building...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NoisyCosmos

GROUP: United Survivors.

ACTION: Ambush.

DESCRIPTION:

Dunteon, Oranje and Jules take a closer look of the Scav's group, trying to be sneaky. In case they are just hanging out there they will prepare an ambush, if they are heading somewhere, the survivors will follow them at a distance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NoisyCosmos

GROUP: United Survivors.

ACTION: Ambush.

DESCRIPTION:

Looks like the Scavs are going to have some fun... Fighting each other for the rotten corpses...

The group of three survivors will wait until the upcoming Scav fight would end and they will try to use their advantage position of his ambush to smack the remaining of them if they finally fight each others for the loot. In the meantime they will recon the surroundings with their binoculars and scopes for a better knowledge of the situation.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dunteon

GROUP: United Survivors.

ACTION: Ambush.

DESCRIPTION:

Dunteon estimates the range to the target, adjust the sights and waits for the order to open fire.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CrazySwede

Group: "Zen"

Action:Move

Description:  The way to your destination is going well,nice,calm,and relaxing,the tree's lightly swayed to the wind,no gunshots,no no issues..so far.

"Zen" - Its too quiet.. I must be careful.

Edited by CrazySwede

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tunoi

Group : Silent Mercenarys.

Action: Scavange.

Description: Tunoi start his adventure at 04:00 AM. After he wake up, he exit to his improvised shelter. His employer dosen't give Tunoi a map, so he start scavange the world with his trusty compass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tunoi

Group : Silent Mercenarys.

Action: Searching for loot.

 

Description: As he move forward, Tunoi eyes are looking for any building, crates or military checkpoints. His interests are in food, guns, equipment and legal drugs (coffe, cigars). Tunoi try to avoid as much as possible any kind of hostile action, always being careful where he steps, camouflaging in the shadow of the night or in the bushes of the roads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CrazySwede

group:"Zen"

Action:search

Description:

Quote

Slowly moving through bushes and trees until you're on the solid ground again,moving through the area you notice that you're moving through storage container area..but that there's nothing there.As you pass through the area there's a lone scav wandering that area,you slowly aim your makarov at him,take a shot,but you miss,"-poo." you take two more shots after the first missed,as the scav got warned by the first shot he looks your way getting hit in the shoulder and in the gut,he slowly fell down on the ground not moving.You moved up closer to secure the kill,"-Gotcha." but as you do,the scav kicks you down trying to over power you,*Bang* *Bang*but he ends up getting shot in the chest twice by you."-Sneaky bugger." he mutters to himself. 

He now quickly scavage the body for any useful items (weapons,food,meds,money) and quickly but carfully moves out of the area."-need to hurry out of here befor whoever heard those shots come looking for me."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tunoi

Group: Silent Mercenarys

Action: Scavange (Searching).

Description:

16 hours ago, JacksonBarret said:

@Tunoi

The search began.Moving slowly avoiding any upcoming danger.
The area you found your self in wasn't very  rich with items,but despite the looks you decided to take a look anyway.

Moving through one of the buildings nothing much could be found,rooms were trashed,there was a loot of urin stains and a lot of strange looking items on the floor.The smell was horrid,you decided to move away from the building.
Going towards the next one you notice that there are bullet holes in the hangar door,and a idea comes to mind that it's worth inspecting.

Tunoi open the hangar door slowly, while he opened door he is peaking from the right to left side. Tunoi open his eyes especialy for possible danger. He take a breath of air, and with a fear in guts is enter in hangar. His breath is start accelerating, andrenaline hits his nerves. His pupils are getting bigger and bigger, focusing to the maximum in the search for the loot. "poo comarad, i need to find something to eat *stomachs growls*"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NoisyCosmos

GROUP: United Survivors.

ACTION: Ambush.

DESCRIPTION:

The group will wait on their position to see what finally happens with the Scavs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mvspaten

GROUP NAME: Angels

Action: Move to AI-06

DESCRIPTION
Walking through bushes, abondoned fragment of city, and bushes again.. I wonder what will happen to me. Will I encounter other people? If I do, will they be friendly? I hope so...

Maybe I'll find a weapon? Probably not, since the only thing to see here are endless rows of trees.
For now I have to be sneaky, even tough it seems I'm alone here. But still, I don't want to draw any possible, unnecessary attention.

If I won't find anything in 50m radius, I'll move on to AD-14. Slowly and cautiously.

Edited by Mvspaten

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tunoi

Group: Silent Mercenarys

Action: Move to sector AS-17

Description: Tunoi is packing his gear from early morning. After he finish, he gear up and exit from hideout. He pulls a map and a compass from his vest and his is starting guideing himself to AS-17.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CrazySwede

group:Zen

action: move

description:  Feeling conflicted because finding that weapon whould be of great use... but desiding agains greed and moving out of the area is now crucial!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

GROUP: United Survivors.

ACTION: Loot up

DESCRIPTION:

Still full of adrenaline from the fight, we take stock after the fight and looting. All three of us are without words when we discover the wealth we stumbled up upon.

The money is quickly and efficiently divided in three piles, and i stuff my part in my pack, all the while glancing nervously at the weapons we found, i look at Noisy, and we make eye contact, a giggle escapes my throat, and i fidget a bit with my pack.

I pick up the VSSK Vychlop, caressing it like a long, lost lover, and another giggle bubbles up. I get a few weird glances from Dunteon, but recognise the same madness in Noisy's eyes, as he just looks at the AK-12 in the box, the gleam in his eyes tells me all i need to know. For the bearest of seconds i have an internal monologue about just running away with this slice of heaven, and becoming a hermit, on a hill, with a good field of fire. Sanity quickly returns thankfully, and i ask my friends if they would be alright with me keeping hold of this shiny for a bit, they laugh (also surprisingly high in pitch, and nervous sounding) and tell me to make sure to get the magazines and ammunition too.

The rest of the loot is divided as equally as possible, with the heavy items going to whomever can carry them. Knowing this is probably too much to carry, we make a few trips to a nearby abandoned building, and hide whatever we cannot carry in its crawl space, and mark them on our map, to maybe come back to if we can, or even sell its location to one of our trader friends.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NoisyCosmos

GROUP: United Survivors.

ACTION: Loot up

DESCRIPTION:

Damn, this Oranje is a quick wild west cowboy...

The  group of suvivors took everything they found. Once they would fit everything in their backpacks, they will make a hidden stash  in a nearby abandoned building with what they can't take.

But first of all, let's take everything and get the hell outa here! Let's find some place to hide what we can't take.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dunteon

GROUP: United Survivors.

ACTION: Loot up

-Look at this little guy- Dunteon exclaimed while picking one of the small sidearms , deeply intrigued.
-i dont recognize this- added while looking for the mag release -It fires 9 19 alright, might ask later on the gun runners- concluded while loading the magazine gently and hiding the gun on his pack
He notices that this guys seemed to be rather well stocked on food supplies, odd in Tarkov where most scavs generally scrounge food for basic survival. Not wondering about possible previous owners any edible is good for Dunteon and carrying most of the group's food is almost a tradition.
-Okay, i dont know i can carry that AK74, im gonna remove something from the trigger before we hide it...-

Edited by Dunteon
to match better the events described
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XDANOMALY

Group: Lonely Airsoft 2.0

Action: Search, do more stuff


Description: As I walked out for a third time in a row I held the M9A2 in my hands, aiming it around with the combo of my Gerber Downrange Tomahawk or something. I walk out of the area, once again getting hit with sunlight, you know, after not being in sunlight for some time. I go out and go search for vehicles at this point due to me being broke as hell or something. I look for anything useful at this point, moving towards the main area of Tarkov. "Hey, maybe I will get lucky or not," I say as I walk past the forestry of the area, trying to find something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oranje

@JacksonBarret I am really not feeling the direction this is going in, i am not continuing this RPG for the fore-see able future.

 

I wish you all good health and the best wishes for 2020

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JacksonBarret
2 hours ago, Oranje said:

@JacksonBarret I am really not feeling the direction this is going in, i am not continuing this RPG for the fore-see able future.

 

I wish you all good health and the best wishes for 2020

Like wise,i hope you have a wonderful time playing the game,happy raiding!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XDANOMALY

Group: Lonely Airsofter 2.0

Action: Search, do other stuff

Description: I once again exit out of my hideout for the 4th time, this time just getting used to the sunlight. I still had my American MREs on me, fiddling with them when I exited. I searched the area, apparently maybe just walking back and forth then re-entering my hideout because, well, I dont know.

"I swear to god I'll stay out there for god knows how long, I just want to find some things.." I just walk around usually panicked as I always am, gripping the M9A3 tightly with the hatchet also in my hand like some MW2 commando. I now move closer towards the area as I just look for anything even remotely useful or anything "human" made.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2