Jump to content
Blackb1rd

Game

Recommended Posts

NoisyCosmos

GROUP: United Survivors.

ACTION: Move to location

DESCRIPTION:

After the dissapointed events that have just happened with the guns and stuff the group of survivors will move away from the location. To where? Nowhere, really. Just to survive another day.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mvspaten

GROUP NAME: Angels
Action: Move to and Search AD-14

DESCRIPTION

I got this quest  from Barman.. Fetch some booze.. Oh well, since I don't really have any money, I guess I'll have to do it...
Hopefully I'll find something more than "some booze". Or actually find aything, not just empty place, looted by someone else.

As always. I'll go as sneaky as I can. I can't afford any fight now. Well, even if I had any equipment, weapons to defend myself, I wouldn't like to encounter anyone. I like my life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reaperstoll

group name: outer heaven

action move and search aq-01

ive accepted a quest from the bar man need to pick up some booze ive tried doing this last time but there was no game master active then so I forgot about and this whole game for about 2 months

anyway am here to try again this time more hopefull that wont be a problem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NoisyCosmos

GROUP: United Survivors.

ACTION: Move to location

DESCRIPTION:

After a good rest, the group of two survivors will head back on trail to their hideout, which is located in the outer zone of the city. They have to organize themselves and take a look at the market.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XDANOMALY

Group: Lonely Airsofter 2.0

Action: Search

Description: After a god awful long walk, I still walk over, nothing new in my hands atleast. I walk around with the M9, aiming around with said pistol. I walk up towards any building, then walk in, then search it for anything useful. Nothing to see, I walk out I guess. I search any nook and cranny trying to find something, while being careful of any traps. I continue to walk around, avoiding any geared people or anyone with a gun. "Can I just like, find something, atleast?", as I walk around still pretty nervous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reaperstoll

group name: outer heaven

action move and search aq-02

not sure about the next area the houses could have ducking scavs god damn I hate ducking scavs. i'll need to be carefull,  i'll need to find something worth while since am out here and I don't know how many spaces I can move in one turn either way I will load my gun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NoisyCosmos

GROUP: United Survivors.

ACTION: Explore.

DESCRIPTION:

—I don't like this Dunt, it's too quiet. This part is also very exposed. Maybe someone is awaiting for us to pass down the bridge. We should check it before we advance further. Let's take some high ground and take a closer and calm look at the situation.

The group of (now) two survivors will take high ground looking for a little hill or abandoned truck or van to use their magnification equipment to take a closre look fo the situation and would detect any danger ahead them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
im_john_wack

I am moving from AR-01 to AQ-02 to search any nearby buildings for any items that will better my position.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XDANOMALY

Group: Lonely Airsofter 2.0

Action: Search n' loot

Description: So I see the building, ok. I walk over, M9 still drawn and hatchet still in the other hand like some degenerate CoD MW fanboy, but does that matter? I slid the hatchet back into where its supposed to be and fully grip the M9 in my hands. I walk towards the burning building, questioning whether I should walk by or keep going. "Oh boy, I'm sure ready to die," I said as I moved over with the M9.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reaperstoll

group: outer heaven

action:  scout

this area seams like a good spot to do some looting but I should scout the near by areas first as to make sure and keep tabs on what areas might look good still got the be carefull

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CrazySwede

group:"zen" 

Action: move

Description: time to move out! need to find a better location to find some armored protection!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NoisyCosmos

GROUP: United Survivors.

ACTION: Special.

DESCRIPTION:

As Jules sees the silouette over the pass he stops and tries to focus what he has in front. A second later it's clear it's a human figourine. The survivor is thinking if it's worth to fight or speak, he seems neutral but that's really rare on Tarkov. Finally he manages to speak something.

—Who's there?! No need to fight! Tovarisch!

Jules is ready to fight if it's necessary. He would go to the closest cover.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XDANOMALY

Group: Lonely Airsofter

Action: Special

Description: I see the two fully geared chads over there with their rifles and stuff. I kinda just gulped as I stare over at this mess or something. I slowly lower my pistol, me being the person I am. I slid the hatchet into a holster of some sorts (if I even have one) and stare down at the group. I kinda stare there nervously, my hands shaking as if I had parkinsons or something like it. I stare over, them actually speaking or something. "Uh, ok, I dont even have a full mag, I'll lower my weapon.." as I say this in a very nervous and monotone voice or something like it. I stare down at them, thinking what I was gonna even do, and whether I should trust them or not..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NoisyCosmos

GROUP: United Survivors.

ACTION: Special - @XDANOMALY

DESCRIPTION:

Jules sees the guys staring down to them, a little bit nervous.

—I see you aren't very much of a scavy guy... or we would be dead by now. I salute you. We don't have any interest on your posesions, stay calm. We are just... survivors. May you have minute for a little chat? We just came back from a raid, actually going back to the safe zone. What are you doing here? Can we help you? Need anything?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XDANOMALY

Group: Lonely Airsofter 2.0

Action: Special - @NoisyCosmos

Description: I still nervously stand there, of course not meaning any harm since I couldnt do anything, but I still just stood there looking down. I look around trying to find a place for me to like, I don't know, get down to them so I could chat with them further or something. I yell out towards the figure, "Yeah, just give me two seconds, let me get down there and I'll speak with you real quick.." You could very much hear the nervousness I had in the sounds I spoke. "Yeah, maybe a little bit of help perhaps, it just depends.." I still yell down as I examine around the area for the closest way down the freeway.

Edited by JacksonBarret

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
staticsnow

Action: move from AR-01 to AT-02.
Careful as might be scavs or PMC around.

See if i can find loot and look for a gun.
Also see if i find any friendly players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NoisyCosmos

GROUP: United Survivors.

ACTION: Special - @XDANOMALY

DESCRIPTION:

Jules sees the guys is responding in a good manner.

—Yes, come down. Let's find some place to have a little chat. Maybe we could spare some MRE's. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XDANOMALY

Group: Lonely Airsofter 2.0

Action: Special - @NoisyCosmos

Description: After walking down the overpass which actually was on the same level as the two (mainly because I cant read), I listen to them, and then respond back. I basically hear the MRE part, and say, "Hey, why not, atleast it'll help in terms of my adventure or something like it." I look at the gear, inspecting the armor they had, the firearms, the helmet, even the bag as well. I tap my foot, wanting this to continue and it not interrupted. I wanted a conversation at least, so I mean..

Edited by JacksonBarret

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NoisyCosmos

GROUP: United Survivors.

ACTION: Special - @XDANOMALY

DESCRIPTION:

Jules and Dunteon salutes the lonely survivor when he approaches, but always keeping the finger close to the trigger, one can't knows.

—You finally made it, good. Let's find some cover. We can share this. —Jules shows three MREs to the guest— And then have some chat.

Jules heads back to a little laundry shop they've cleaned before reaching that place so they would have some space for the chat. Once there Jules gave the MRE to the guest and sat down.

—Here we are... May I ask your name? What's your plan here? What's your story? Did you find something interesting on your raid? Where are you headed to? —Jules ask as he consumes his MRE.

ssasddddd.thumb.jpg.f09b5e0fbd89bd331c0401e1dcbe66b6.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XDANOMALY

Group: Lonely Airsofter 2.0

Action: Special

Description: Shuffling myself into the laundromat, I look around to see them clean the place, for me and the two to talk together. I sat down, seeing the 3 MREs being handed to me. I still nervously accept the offer, and take the MREs. I slowly open one of the MREs, sliding out it's contents. I prepare the food in it while listening into what he had to say. I decide to answer only two questions that I would actually perfer to answer. I respond, "Eh, I do want to escape but I dont see any way of doing so here." I look around, hearing the other question, which was "Did you find something interesting in your raids?" I stare back at the man, contemplating what I should answer. "Dont pull your gun out for this, but.." I slid my hand on the M9A2, sliding it out of my pockets or something, where ever I had it. I slid it over to show the man. I rack the slide and remove the mag out of the gun. "M9A2, pretty cool. Yeah, it's half worn, but it works a long while. Plus, the mag isnt even full." I stare over at the man as I waited for a response.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NoisyCosmos

GROUP: United Survivors.

ACTION: Special - @XDANOMALY

DESCRIPTION:

Jules look for a moment at his guest's Beretta. Then, a little smile could be seen on his face...

—I remember those times, it's hard when you are alone and lost. Surviving. Hehe... Enjoy your meal, don't worry. By the way, my name's Jules, this is Dunteon, he doesn't talk a lot as you can see... What's yours? —Jules open his MRE and takes a seat on a broken laundry machine— Well, we are going out, after this you either follow us or take a step back to your path, doesn't matter. Also, we don't have much, but we can share some items with you, maybe barter. —Jules opens his bag and shows some medical supplies he has, as he can't tell for Dunt —I think I don't have ammo for your gun, sorry. Oh, take this, it's our radio frequency, so we can speak with our radios. Call us if you need help or whatever. Stay in touch. Is the least we can do to stay humans here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XDANOMALY

Group: Lonely Airsofter 2.0

Action: Special - @NoisyCosmos

Description: As I continue to eat the single MRE I look over at the man, giving me these options that he had. I thought for two seconds whether to join them or not, as this was an actual tough question to deal with. Knowing the pistol, and it's low ammo count, I wouldn't last that long in the wasteland. I decide to say, yeah, sure, lets team up or something. I respond back to the question, first the name, "Call me Boris, yeah, real generic first name, dont worry about it." I continue to listen, hearing what he said. "Yeah, I can tag along, I'm not going to do well with merely a half used M9 anyway. I grab the M9A2, being reminded of it, and slid it back into my holster. "Hope I'm not a roadblock for you guys." I finish the contents of my MRE, and dispose of the trash somewhere so no one could actually tell we were here. I look around, then stand back up. "Well, the one thing I would appreciate is some more 9x19 rounds..and maybe a bag." I now start to follow them at this point.

Edited by JacksonBarret

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alexand

Group: Big Bois

Action: Move from BD-19 to AU-23 to loot.

Description: I heard about a remnant of USEC towards this side of town, I pack my trusty P226 with a measly 3 rounds of ammo. And as much of my food as I can fit into my pockets seeing as I have no pack. I need to find 9x19, or at least something of value or I surely won't survive out here. Maybe there will be some friendly USEC there, or maybe the Raiders already got to them. Regardless, there should be something left behind. Maybe I will get lucky!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NoisyCosmos

GROUP: United Survivors.

ACTION: Special - @XDANOMALY

DESCRIPTION:

—So... Boris then. Ok... We could go out together. Then, we'll see. I hope you are trustworthy. Here, I finally found some 9 mm bullets to spare.—Jules gave x20 9 mm bullets to his new partner— Let's head out to the exit, follow us. Once we would completely finish our MRE we are back in the path. Let's see how it goes, uh?

Jules did graw his canteen and made a little brindis to the air.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XDANOMALY

Group: Lonely Airsofter 2.0

Action: Special: - @NoisyCosmos

Description: I see the small box of 9x19, grabbing it with my not shaky hands. I open the box, examining the rounds as I slid each round out of the box. I made a pile of 6 rounds, which is I dont know why. I hit the mag release of the M9A2, sliding the magazine out as I saw the wear on the magazine's paint. I slid it over, holding the mag, as I grabbed the 6 rounds from the small pile I made. I started individually loading each round into the mag, one by one. Once finishing, I shut the box and slid it back into my pockets. I slid the magazine back into the gun and checked my chamber by slowly pulling the slide back, which I saw the round chambered in the gun. I slowly stood up, flicking the gun on safety, leaving my finger on the side of the gun. I reply to the guy, "Cant betray you if I dont get anything out of it." I stood here not even caring, as I walked off with them.

Edited by JacksonBarret

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2