Jump to content

Game


Blackb1rd
 Share

Recommended Posts

GROUP: United Survivors.

ACTION: Move to location.

DESCRIPTION:

Jules is heading back to the city after he did spend some time in the Safe Zone, doing some purchaes, selling some crap... Now is ready to the action again. This time he will be alone, without any help... This situation reminds him of his beginnings, after the first clashes on Tarkov. He didn't even have something to eat. Now he is T H I C C. 

Let's see how it goes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

GROUP: United Survivors.

ACTION: Special.

DESCRIPTION:

Jules is going to follow the shadow he saw on the road. He is going to approach to him in silence, trying to take a look at what he would be doing without being seen.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Group: Lonely Airsofter

Action: Search n explore

Description: As I hear the gunfire, I charge towards the gunfire not even caring what i'm doing, I aim around as i continue to move up forwards. He grips the M9A2, knowing the mag was full, but he had NO mags for it whatsoever. He continued to move, as he moved slower and slower the closer he got. He now aimed up, aiming over towards the area to see if he could actually find something. He searched around still, as he ran, trying to find anything special or something like that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Group: Lonely Airsofter

Action: Special, if you could even count it

Description: Seeing my buddy old pal look down there, I slowly trek myself out of his way, and move towards the right to avoid being seen. I moved quickly through the area, watching to see what I step on. Of course I still look for anything I needed, as I moved through some buildings. I searched them most likely, as I continued to move via a flank towards the right side. I had my gun raised obviously as I moved towards the right, wanting to take them out if I saw them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

GROUP: United Survivors.

ACTION: Special.

DESCRIPTION:

Jules will maint distance with his target and try to figure it out what's going on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

GROUP: United Survivors.

ACTION: Special.

DESCRIPTION:

Jules waves his hand to @XDANOMALY and make a silent sign to let him come or help him. He will try to communicate in signs he is trying to watch what this guys is doing... After that Jules will user his binoculars to recon the surroundings.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Group: ODA-2011

Action: Move and loot.

Description: I move from my hideout and into the city. I am armed with only my P226, 150 rounds of ammo, a grenade, and enough food to last me. I decide I need to try and secure anything that will hold me over better in this brutal city. I move cautiously, but I am prepared to engage any PMC's or scavengers along the way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Group: Tomato Farm

Action: Scavenge in the forest of BD-19

Description: 

I stumbled in tarkov. Naked and bare. 

Walking along the road, i spotted a body like figure. Initially I immediately went into cover, being without a proper weapon and such, but after a glance it was not a person prone, but a rotting dead body of a scav. 

I moved over there silently and constantly undercover. When i reached that body, i muttered to myself "Control" and smashed his skull with a rock. Although i was sure he was dead as he had multiple holes in his vest and a rotting smell, it is still important to double check.

That scav had a normal vest with 2 large pockets and 2 small pockets. He carried a rusty VPO-136 carbine with 10 round mags - the rest of which are in his vest. he also had a sling backpack that held a can of hotrod (my favorite) and also had a wallet filled with 10 roubles and a card with the word "21WS" on it which i could not decipher. He also wore a beanie hat. 

As i was bare and scared, i immediately looted all his gear, and walked along the forest, hoping to reach the city soon. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

image.png.f19d6cc7f4a42f10861f589d0131d445.png

Group: Timofei and Heroin

Action: Move

image.png.62311521ce4f44da06027ca0a154629e.png


The clatter of a well-kept rifle fits inbetween the mans legs. His armour being comfortable as he sits idle inside in the back of the car. His backpack filled with the necessary equipment that he will need along the road and his rig tying everything together. The Journey was alerting, his eyes scanning out the window constantly with no ability to blink. Timofei is on edge; paying off his chauffeur for the ride. 

His surroundings are bleak and abandoned with very little life excluding the strange occurrence of power fueling the atmosphere with lamp posts. Timofei knew that he shouldn't be standing out in the open. Upon arrival, he would make it his goal to travel as far away from the vehicle he was riding in on as the sound alone would bring unwanted attention. 

Making his way into a nearby building, what he belives to be an old office building, he begins his new journey. 

 

image.png.e528db57e11adf853a2dcd02bb3364e7.png

Edited by Twitchley
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

GROUP: Wastelanders

ACTION: Searching AQ-02 worker houses

DESCRIPTION: 

Advancement with caution, a loaded Makarov in hand and axe at the ready. Slow but steady is the footsteps which go throughout the area. A nice, visible day with good weather to support it. But ever alert ears were at the ready, a lack of desire to being surprised. Approaching the buildings comes a low wall, a small moment of consideration is taken but Tenshi makes the choice not to go over it. Instead circling the perimeter of the wall in favor of a different, less risky entrance. Cautious footsteps are made towards a different entrance.

 

Scanning with both eyes and ears prior to entering, if all seemed fine he would do so. Carefully checking corners and positions to clear prior to any scavenging. If all was well he would begin searching the area for whatever was around of interest.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...